March 29, 2024, 01:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the team do you think will win the Final
Argentina - 55 (69.6%)
France - 24 (30.4%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA 2022 world cup  (Read 59121 times)
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 07:12:19 PM

I agree with what has been said here about Portugal's performance against Turkey because it was a complete disappointment. If Turkey had been a little more skillful in the final shots, what happened to Italy could have happened to Portugal. Yet, I think that Portugal's star players will take responsibility with the help of the atmosphere of the tournament, and Portugal will play at least in the semi-finals.
I wouldn't overrate Portugal's performance in those qualification games. Often the "better" teams show unexpected difficulties in the K.O. qualification games, but then play much better at the actual tournament. Just look at Italy who lost vs Macedonia.
I also think Portugal can come quite far in the World Cup. Ronaldo will give 110% in his last tournament.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 07:36:25 PM

snip
And hopefully, this last world cup can give the biggest prize for Cristiano Ronaldo to be the best player and bring Portugal to the semifinals or even the final and win the world cup. It would be a very beautiful parting gift for Ronaldo. Armed with their experience in playing with big teams in European competitions, it will allow the players to bring out what they have learned in other countries.

I don't think Portugal will be able to win the world , their players are still struggling apart from Ronaldo who is still performing very well. I don't think just with the influence christiano Ronaldo they will win the world cup. It was before Portugal used to have good players who are performing very well in world cup.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 08:58:14 PM

snip
And hopefully, this last world cup can give the biggest prize for Cristiano Ronaldo to be the best player and bring Portugal to the semifinals or even the final and win the world cup. It would be a very beautiful parting gift for Ronaldo. Armed with their experience in playing with big teams in European competitions, it will allow the players to bring out what they have learned in other countries.

I don't think Portugal will be able to win the world , their players are still struggling apart from Ronaldo who is still performing very well. I don't think just with the influence christiano Ronaldo they will win the world cup. It was before Portugal used to have good players who are performing very well in world cup.
Good so see so much coming in before the World Cup.
But it is too early to predict anything. The World Cup is starting in Nov and this is May. 6 months are still left and we are making bets and predictions. LOL

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gagux123

Activity: 1526
Merit: 768

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2022, 09:55:46 PM

I agree with what has been said here about Portugal's performance against Turkey because it was a complete disappointment. If Turkey had been a little more skillful in the final shots, what happened to Italy could have happened to Portugal. Yet, I think that Portugal's star players will take responsibility with the help of the atmosphere of the tournament, and Portugal will play at least in the semi-finals.
I wouldn't overrate Portugal's performance in those qualification games. Often the "better" teams show unexpected difficulties in the K.O. qualification games, but then play much better at the actual tournament. Just look at Italy who lost vs Macedonia.
I also think Portugal can come quite far in the World Cup. Ronaldo will give 110% in his last tournament.
Yes, I also have no doubts that Cristiano Ronaldo will give his all in his last World Cup!
Portugal is a team that has potential, let's see if they can be champions in this 2022 World Cup.

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 05:38:42 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 11:15:46 AM by mm2543363580

Yes, I also have no doubts that Cristiano Ronaldo will give his all in his last World Cup!
Portugal is a team that has potential, let's see if they can be champions in this 2022 World Cup.
Ronaldo is always in trouble - people except a lot from the him and he is always in the pressure.
Although this is his last World Cup but soon his son will be running in the ground.
Ronaldo has made sure that his name is written in the history.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 05:49:17 PM

Ronaldo is always in trouble - people except a lot from the him and he is always in the pressure.
Although this is his last World Cup but soon his soon will be running in the ground.
That is what he wanted but the world cup i will say it's beyond Ronaldo to make those names he do make before now, because what is playing now can not use to compare those days of cristiano Ronaldo. Old age is affecting his capability of making name like before. If you talk about the name be in the history. It is of true that his name is on record but this season the way am noticing what is playing in Manchester united club, is not going play better because of old age
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 06:11:53 PM

snip

Portugal are not favorites to win the world cup title, they are not even in the top five strong candidates to win the quadrennial title, considering that the player material Portugal has is mediocre compared to some other strong teams, but we are very confident in the performance of Cristiano Ronaldo and friends at his age which is no longer young but he can bring Portugal to the world cup this season even though they have to go through the play-off route even though Portugal is in Group H which has relatively evenly distributed strength but they must not underestimate teams like South Korea, Uruguay and also Ghana because they have such an extraordinary fighting spirit that we have even seen the previous edition of the world cup where Portugal was eliminated by Uruguay in the round of 16 and they will meet again in the Qatar world cup this year

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
gagux123

Activity: 1526
Merit: 768

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2022, 10:43:54 PM

Although this is his last World Cup but soon his soon will be running in the ground.
Yes, sure, I also confess that Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the best soccer players in all history!

I believe he deserved to be champion of this World Cup, he would be deserved!

But as in all the other cups CR7 participated, he played alone, and unfortunately he couldn't "carry" the Portugal team on his back  Undecided

Joy_learns_crypto

Activity: 32
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 02:36:22 AM

snip

Portugal are not favorites to win the world cup title, they are not even in the top five strong candidates to win the quadrennial title, considering that the player material Portugal has is mediocre compared to some other strong teams, but we are very confident in the performance of Cristiano Ronaldo and friends at his age which is no longer young but he can bring Portugal to the world cup this season even though they have to go through the play-off route even though Portugal is in Group H which has relatively evenly distributed strength but they must not underestimate teams like South Korea, Uruguay and also Ghana because they have such an extraordinary fighting spirit that we have even seen the previous edition of the world cup where Portugal was eliminated by Uruguay in the round of 16 and they will meet again in the Qatar world cup this year
I agree that Portugal aren’t favorites for the 2022 World Cup considering the likes of Belgium, France and co but I really wish CR7 would win this as an appreciation for everything he has done for the football world
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 11:18:31 AM

Yes, sure, I also confess that Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the best soccer players in all history!

I believe he deserved to be champion of this World Cup, he would be deserved!

But as in all the other cups CR7 participated, he played alone, and unfortunately he couldn't "carry" the Portugal team on his back  Undecided
Sometime new name also is not not lucky for the people. Maybe Ronaldo is getting old and people are always expecting him to win and do amazing goals.
Not every time the luck is on your side. I am not sure how the players deal with fans pressure and the game pressure.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 12:48:19 PM

snip

I agree that Portugal aren’t favorites for the 2022 World Cup considering the likes of Belgium, France and co but I really wish CR7 would win this as an appreciation for everything he has done for the football world

I believe that Portugal will have the element of surprise because no one really expects them to win, and this means that they can perform without the added scrutiny. However I feel that maximum they can make it is to the semi finals, and I strongly feel that Bruno Fernandes will play a key role for them which will ease the pressure on Ronaldo.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1107

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 01:18:57 PM

Portugal is a good team, a world cup team at that and Cristiano Ronaldo can be so spirited when it comes to playing in a national team, a true compatriot indeed. In fact, it's a part of him he carries around for the teams he represents but looking at the world cup, it's something bigger than any footballer. Not even Cristiano Ronaldo himself can make such an impact that could guarantee his team the world cup although, he could always try and push his team to maybe the quarter or even semi finals but, it takes a team that could understand themselves and be able to truly harmonise themselves to win the trophy.
Am not sure Portugal have been any of that yet, there dependency on Ronaldo is so much!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 01:39:48 PM

Portugal is a good team, a world cup team at that and Cristiano Ronaldo can be so spirited when it comes to playing in a national team, a true compatriot indeed. In fact, it's a part of him he carries around for the teams he represents but looking at the world cup, it's something bigger than any footballer. Not even Cristiano Ronaldo himself can make such an impact that could guarantee his team the world cup although, he could always try and push his team to maybe the quarter or even semi finals but, it takes a team that could understand themselves and be able to truly harmonise themselves to win the trophy.
Am not sure Portugal have been any of that yet, there dependency on Ronaldo is so much!
this year's world cup is the last world cup for Ronaldo, because Ronaldo is not young anymore, it is certain that Ronaldo will play as well as possible, and will try hard to bring his country to the final, it cannot be denied that Ronaldo's game is much greater when playing for his country Instead of him playing for the club, his performance at Manchester United was inconsistent, but when he defended his country he played very aggressively and passionately, I am also very optimistic that Ronaldo will present the world cup title for his country before he retires for the national team.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 05:33:27 PM

this year's world cup is the last world cup for Ronaldo, because Ronaldo is not young anymore, it is certain that Ronaldo will play as well as possible, and will try hard to bring his country to the final, it cannot be denied that Ronaldo's game is much greater when playing for his country Instead of him playing for the club, his performance at Manchester United was inconsistent, but when he defended his country he played very aggressively and passionately, I am also very optimistic that Ronaldo will present the world cup title for his country before he retires for the national team.
Ronaldo managed to give Portugal the title at Euro 2016 and yes, this was the last chance for Ronaldo to play for Portugal. But unfortunately, Ronaldo's task to give the title at this World Cup is not easy because even Portugal's steps to be part of this World Cup are not as smooth as expected. Therefore, I personally am not sure about Portugal's performance in the World Cup but yes, we will not know what will happen later. But if I consider the way Portugal got to this stage, I personally don't really believe Portugal can go any further.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 01:32:11 PM

Ronaldo managed to give Portugal the title at Euro 2016 and yes, this was the last chance for Ronaldo to play for Portugal. But unfortunately, Ronaldo's task to give the title at this World Cup is not easy because even Portugal's steps to be part of this World Cup are not as smooth as expected. Therefore, I personally am not sure about Portugal's performance in the World Cup but yes, we will not know what will happen later. But if I consider the way Portugal got to this stage, I personally don't really believe Portugal can go any further.
The players are legends for life. Even if it is the last World Cup of Ronaldo - he will be in to the public later and win peoples love.
Our PM was a sportsman too - people call him Captian. and follow him like his team.The sports man have different life style and they have different mind set too.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
nullama

Activity: 938
Merit: 938

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 07:11:01 AM

Group E with Germany and Spain will be amazing to watch. My guess is that Germany will eventually play the final.

But there are so many great countries playing that it's never easy to predict who will pass. That's part of the fun. Only 190 or so days to start!

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 09:27:19 AM

Group E with Germany and Spain will be amazing to watch. My guess is that Germany will eventually play the final.

But there are so many great countries playing that it's never easy to predict who will pass. That's part of the fun. Only 190 or so days to start!
Germany don't have many quality players at the moment, I think it's difficult for them to be in the final. German player regeneration is currently starting to break.
but group E will be very interesting to watch Germany and Spain have a strong attraction, both are the best in Europe.
but this is a world cup participated by many countries, it has always been very difficult to predict even though teams from europe have many classy players but it is not easy for them to conquer the world cup.
I'm Argentina's favourite in this year's world cup, they've played very consistently in the last few games.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 10:20:01 AM

I hope that Belgium can win the world cup this year, with many star players in their team and almost have skills that are evenly distributed in all lines, it is not impossible for Belgium to become champions in 2022.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 10:27:52 AM

I hope that Belgium can win the world cup this year, with many star players in their team and almost have skills that are evenly distributed in all lines, it is not impossible for Belgium to become champions in 2022.

I certainly agree with this and I've also noticed the dedication of their star players this season. There are lots of teams who are this year's favorite but Belgium's performance is also something to look forward to. Portugal and Spain are also favorites but all of them to be honest, deserve a good win.
Ebede

Activity: 868
Merit: 38

Join hands and help me to grow everybody...

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 10:44:18 AM

We should not under estimate any group, a country with what we think is low sense of players can win the game. I observe severally that not only having good players contributes for wining of match as you said, Belgium can become champions in 2022 but it is matter of the football arrangements and plans, basing for the football stars will make team to lose because two captain does not control a ship from what i know in football

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Crypto Bookmaker & Casino▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sports   ●  Welcome bonus up to 7BTC║  1❌BTCit ║  Enjoy anonymous betting  ●  Casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
//////////////////////////////////
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: