Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season Winner?
Real Madrid - 49 (33.3%)
Barcelona - 13 (8.8%)
Manchester City - 51 (34.7%)
Chelsea - 6 (4.1%)
Liverpool - 4 (2.7%)
Paris Saint-Germain - 9 (6.1%)
AC Milan - 2 (1.4%)
Other - 13 (8.8%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 876 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season  (Read 92300 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 09:30:06 PM

Actually expecting something like that is not too wrong because Lewa is a targetman and Lewa can actually still be hopeful but the problem is that the supply given to Lewa in the last few matches is not very good which makes Lewa unable to play like she should.
As far as I know, Lewandowski is the target man in the Barcelona striker and I admit that. But I also think in the last few games especially against Inter and Bayern, Lewandowski was really struggling to find the ball because the opposing defense cut off the flow of the ball for him. This means that Barcelona's strategy in 4 matches is really easy to read by opponents, especially Bayern Munich.

With this condition there will actually be worries for Xavi but seeing the condition of Barcelona it will only stay like that because if they change the coach again it will be very difficult for their financial condition.
Of course it will be difficult, but there are only two good choices and that is to give him full support or find a replacement.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 09:40:47 PM

Well, the truth is that this is something that I always said, if Barcelona failed in the UCL, things were going to go downhill, this is something that little by little is happening to them, it's a shame,
Exactly, It's not only a shame but also a real disaster for Barcelona. This club might be considered one of the giant clubs that will be a hard competitor for the UCL this season, moreover with Lewandowski's arrival. But in fact, this may be unexpected, moreover by Barcelona itself. I can't imagine what will happen to their club starting now because not qualified in the UCL 16 round.

I feel sorry for Lewa because he is a player that if it's worth it, but that happens when they go to a club that doesn't support them, it's almost the same thing that happened to CR7, if CR7 had stayed at Juve everyone would be fine.
Oh, so sad to know the fact, moreover about CR7 which is very hard for him this time. Maybe it will be better and really different if he chose Man City at that time, not Man United. But, this is happening and ongoing. Both should face what they have taken decision.

izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 09:52:04 PM

Well, the truth is that this is something that I always said, if Barcelona failed in the UCL, things were going to go downhill, this is something that little by little is happening to them, it's a shame,
Exactly, It's not only a shame but also a real disaster for Barcelona. This club might be considered one of the giant clubs that will be a hard competitor for the UCL this season, moreover with Lewandowski's arrival. But in fact, this may be unexpected, moreover by Barcelona itself. I can't imagine what will happen to their club starting now because not qualified in the UCL 16 round.
Clubs with huge spending on player transfers are in fact now just decorations in the Europa League and of course this is a bit beyond expectations and makes the fans very disappointed.
It's hard to see a significant difference in the plot for them in this case because they are actually quite good at the beginning but there are several phases that make them seem the opposite of what is expected. but all that they have to accept now and don't let them fall out of the Europa League again like last season.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2022, 09:55:40 PM

Actually expecting something like that is not too wrong because Lewa is a targetman and Lewa can actually still be hopeful but the problem is that the supply given to Lewa in the last few matches is not very good which makes Lewa unable to play like she should.
As far as I know, Lewandowski is the target man in the Barcelona striker and I admit that. But I also think in the last few games especially against Inter and Bayern, Lewandowski was really struggling to find the ball because the opposing defense cut off the flow of the ball for him. This means that Barcelona's strategy in 4 matches is really easy to read by opponents, especially Bayern Munich.
Xavi's scheme was really readable in this match and they focused more on the defense which was constantly under attack which made it very difficult for Lewandowski to find space and find rhythm as Barcelona's midfield had been dominated by Bayern and Inter in their matches.
With this condition there will actually be worries for Xavi but seeing the condition of Barcelona it will only stay like that because if they change the coach again it will be very difficult for their financial condition.
Of course it will be difficult, but there are only two good choices and that is to give him full support or find a replacement.
Finding a replacement at this time is difficult, so like it or not, full support must be done because regardless of their financial condition, which is now under threat, especially with the issue of player salaries, it is quite difficult to compensate Xavi while looking for a new coach.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 09:58:28 PM

Once Lewandowski is difficult to get the ball and rarely has good chances to score, the problem is on the midfielders.
Xavi always changes the players on the midfield line, he seems still trying to find the best players to put on the midfield line. In my opinion, Kessie and Frenkie de Jong should be the key players in the midfield line. These players must play regularly.

When they played against Bayern Munich, we can clearly see that Bayern Munich midfielders are much better. Bayern midfielders can give passes more accurately, they also can make more shot attempts. Creating more passes and shot attempts are the responsibility of the midfielders. Xavi must improve Barcelona midfield line. To improve it, I expect Xavi to consider Frenkie and Kessie as the main players in that position.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 10:47:44 PM

Once Lewandowski is difficult to get the ball and rarely has good chances to score, the problem is on the midfielders.
Xavi always changes the players on the midfield line, he seems still trying to find the best players to put on the midfield line. In my opinion, Kessie and Frenkie de Jong should be the key players in the midfield line. These players must play regularly.

When they played against Bayern Munich, we can clearly see that Bayern Munich midfielders are much better. Bayern midfielders can give passes more accurately, they also can make more shot attempts. Creating more passes and shot attempts are the responsibility of the midfielders. Xavi must improve Barcelona midfield line. To improve it, I expect Xavi to consider Frenkie and Kessie as the main players in that position.

I don't know why xavi does not give much play time for kessie, he showed excelent performance with milan and he is even good at feeding his teamates with good balls i think the main Reason they lost against bayern is the use of some players in positions different than their originals, maybe xavi tried something new because they already were eliminated but still playing with kounde and marcos alonso as central defenders is not something you wanna do against a strong team like bayern, barcelona team need major changes a lot of players need to go in my opinion some are not worthy of playing in barcelona.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 11:00:06 PM

Clubs with huge spending on player transfers are in fact now just decorations in the Europa League and of course this is a bit beyond expectations and makes the fans very disappointed.
It's hard to see a significant difference in the plot for them in this case because they are actually quite good at the beginning but there are several phases that make them seem the opposite of what is expected. but all that they have to accept now and don't let them fall out of the Europa League again like last season.
True.

Manchester united will meet barcelona again ... they used to meet at the top level UCL but thesedays it seems they adapting to get used meet in Europa League the second class of european competition , what a shame for both , bad seasons and counting ..
Money wasted away successfully in getting no trophy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 11:18:52 PM

It was a huge disappointment for Barcelona to drop out of the Champions league after their massive spending this season. Everyone thought that with the quality of players they currently have, lifting the Champions league would have been possible. This is a clear proof that big spenders are not always the big winners.

This will always be the problem of teams that rely on a player to get the needed results. In the case of Barcelona, opponents have began to understand that if the stop the flow of the ball to Robert Lewandowski, the team would become powerless in the attack. So the teams would device ways to block the aerial passes from the wings and chock-up the midfield to ensure that he doesn't get the ball. And Lewandowski don't have the strength to get ball from the midfield or run through the flanks because of his age. That is why Chelsea would always be an unpredictable team because even defenders a potential goalscorers.   

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 11:27:19 PM

There are many big teams joining the Europa League from the group stage of the Champions League this time. I wonder how many of them will care about that tournament and try to win the title.

Milan's condition is also not very good now. They still aren't comfortable about moving on to the next round. However the last game is in favour of them actually. Even if they get one point it will be enough for them to qualify for the next round successfully. It is a home game against Salzburg. So far Salzburg have seemed a challenging opponent for Milan and Chelsea both. Milan drew with them by 1-1 before. But I believe that it is time for Milan to defeat them by a satisfying performance.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 11:41:27 PM

There are many big teams joining the Europa League from the group stage of the Champions League this time. I wonder how many of them will care about that tournament and try to win the title.
They should have squandered another chance in the Europa League or they would have received even more boos if they failed only in the early games. Especially clubs like Barcelona, Juventus, and several other big teams that failed in the UCL. In fact, in the European League itself, there are also Arsenal, Man United, Real Betis, Lazio, and other big teams that are currently on fire. This will be more interesting, won't it?

Milan's condition is also not very good now. They still aren't comfortable about moving on to the next round.
The match between Milan and Salzburg will be a decisive match for both. If the draw is, Milan will qualify for the next qualifying round. But if they lose, it will be over. But, Milan should be able to hold and win over Salzburg. On the other hand, in Chelsea vs Dinamo Zagreb, Chelsea has a higher chance of winning. So there will be no problem with this one club.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 02:11:56 AM

Xavi's scheme was really readable in this match and they focused more on the defense which was constantly under attack which made it very difficult for Lewandowski to find space and find rhythm as Barcelona's midfield had been dominated by Bayern and Inter in their matches.
Barcelona's strategy can be predicted easily. The play style is always the same. We have seen so many ball possession owned by barcelona but it doesn't have effective strategy. Barcelona looks like only playing the ball at the middle of field. The team that can counter this was a team with balanced players on it just like bayern. Bayern's defensive players are so good and then once barcelona was attacking bayern and it's not all of bayern's attackers will be helping to defend. Some of them will stay waiting for the long pass and then make a counter attack.
I don't know why any barcelona coach is always using the same strategy. The strategy can be predicted easily by another coach.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 04:52:19 AM

They should have squandered another chance in the Europa League or they would have received even more boos if they failed only in the early games. Especially clubs like Barcelona, Juventus, and several other big teams that failed in the UCL. In fact, in the European League itself, there are also Arsenal, Man United, Real Betis, Lazio, and other big teams that are currently on fire. This will be more interesting, won't it?

True, Europa League will be more interesting to watch when there are some big names such as the ones you mention above. Juventus is still questionable whether they will be able to go to Europa League or not after failed in the group stage of UCL. Their point is the same as Maccabi while Juventus have to face PSG in the last match. Anyway, even though Europa League is not as popular as UCL, I believe these big teams will try their best to catch the trophy. A trophy is still a trophy, catching it is better then nothing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 05:33:30 AM

I will not say that the Barcelona team is not strong. Barcelona's team is strong enough. They have a lot of talented players in their squad. But the problem is that it is very difficult to make predictions about Barcelona's performance. Because there is no consistency in their performance. Barcelona does not perform well against big teams. Barcelona has several weaknesses. It is a shame that a renowned team like Barcelona will be eliminated from the Champions League in the first round. Xavi will definitely want to perform well in the Europa League and La Liga. I think if Barcelona's defence is strong they will be able to win the La Liga title.
Right now, Barcelona is under development, and they are doing good work in La Liga, but sadly they badly fail in Champions League with mostly fans saying in this season Xavi's main focus is La Liga so just because of this they are unable to have positive results in Champions League, but they can improve performance in coming season, and we can expect better results from them but in this season most chances they are looking for champions of Spain with La Liga title even this is not easy because right now Real Madrid is having three points lead and their performance is also solid which is surely big positive point for them and Barcelona has to done amazing job if they want to win any title in coming days.

Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 06:01:48 AM

Barcelona's strategy can be predicted easily. The play style is always the same. We have seen so many ball possession owned by barcelona but it doesn't have effective strategy. Barcelona looks like only playing the ball at the middle of field. The team that can counter this was a team with balanced players on it just like bayern. Bayern's defensive players are so good and then once barcelona was attacking bayern and it's not all of bayern's attackers will be helping to defend. Some of them will stay waiting for the long pass and then make a counter attack.
I don't know why any barcelona coach is always using the same strategy. The strategy can be predicted easily by another coach.
Barcelona has talented player but things are not still working well for them . The major problem of Barcelona is the challenge of defence,  Barcelona defence is nothing to talk about and this has been making opponents to have advantage over them. The one pattern of playing game is something Barcelona needs  to look into to make it difficult for opponents to predict their pattern of playing. The way xavi wants his team to play it is impossible to end up in a better way without good defence.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 06:17:03 AM

I will not say that the Barcelona team is not strong. Barcelona's team is strong enough. They have a lot of talented players in their squad. But the problem is that it is very difficult to make predictions about Barcelona's performance. Because there is no consistency in their performance. Barcelona does not perform well against big teams. Barcelona has several weaknesses. It is a shame that a renowned team like Barcelona will be eliminated from the Champions League in the first round. Xavi will definitely want to perform well in the Europa League and La Liga. I think if Barcelona's defence is strong they will be able to win the La Liga title.
Right now, Barcelona is under development, and they are doing good work in La Liga, but sadly they badly fail in Champions League with mostly fans saying in this season Xavi's main focus is La Liga so just because of this they are unable to have positive results in Champions League, but they can improve performance in coming season, and we can expect better results from them but in this season most chances they are looking for champions of Spain with La Liga title even this is not easy because right now Real Madrid is having three points lead and their performance is also solid which is surely big positive point for them and Barcelona has to done amazing job if they want to win any title in coming days.

Bayern has very well demonstrated that Barcelona isn't ready yet for the big stages. They are doing well in La Liga, that is true, but I don't see them on par with teams like Manchester City, PSG or Real Madrid yet (as we have seen in the clásico). Barcelona might need to sign one or two outstandingly strong players for their defense. They could be running into financial issues though especially when they can only play the EL now.

This year's final round will again be extremely exciting I think. PSG is in great shape, Manchester City is always ready and Real Madrid is very strong as their offense is now stable and well established. Vinicius Junior is getting better and better, great speed and also getting more efficient with time passing by as that was one of his issues and he can still improve. I don't think that Benzema can reach his level from last season once more, but he is still very important for decisive goals.

My eyes are on PSG and City for now. Both of them are eagerly waiting and working towards their final breakthrough.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 06:35:41 AM

The Champions League is very competitive. Manchester City and PSG are favorites to win the Champions League title every season. They have a strong squad. Though Manchester City and PSG have yet to win the Champions League. Both the teams have strong squads this season as well. But there is no way to say for sure that they will win the title.

Bayern Munich and Real Madrid have relatively stable squads. And they have been able to continue to perform consistently well. And so it is not possible to predict right now whether PSG or Manchester City will win the title. To me, City, PSG, Munich and Madrid all have the same talent to win the title.
Right now we are in group stage and having last matches of group stages in coming days with this it's not easy to predict about winner because this is very tough competition with many top teams are already in next round and things could be change because here unpredictable results can happen frequently like we have in last season Real Madrid came from nowhere and won title.

So, right now few teams are favourite but still any result can happen like in this season we have extraordinary performance in Champions League from Napoli and Liverpool so most chances we will have big upsets in coming matches and winner could be full of talented players for me Liverpool is also a favourite team to win Champions League even their performance in Premier League is not good but still they can win this title.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 06:42:00 AM

I don't know why xavi does not give much play time for kessie, he showed excelent performance with milan and he is even good at feeding his teamates with good balls i think the main Reason they lost against bayern is the use of some players in positions different than their originals, maybe xavi tried something new because they already were eliminated but still playing with kounde and marcos alonso as central defenders is not something you wanna do against a strong team like bayern, barcelona team need major changes a lot of players need to go in my opinion some are not worthy of playing in barcelona.
Even if xavi was placing some players in their original position and the result will be the same. Inter milan has been winning against plzen. There's no need for xavi to use its usual strategy caused by barcelona already confirmed to go out from champion league. Barcelona may be eliminated in europa league caused by it will be facing some on fire team like MU and arsenal. Barcelona has got eliminated last year.
This year will become another worst year for barcelona. Xavi did nothing to the club rather than only wasting money to buy lots of players. No chance for barcelona to win europa league too.
barcelona doesn't have money to make major change. It will be only looking for free transfer player.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Oluwa-btc

Activity: 826
Merit: 573

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 09:48:11 AM

It was a huge disappointment for Barcelona to drop out of the Champions league after their massive spending this season. Everyone thought that with the quality of players they currently have, lifting the Champions league would have been possible. This is a clear proof that big spenders are not always the big winners.
 strength to get ball from the midfield or run through the flanks because of his age. That is why Chelsea would always be an unpredictable team because even defenders a potential goalscorers.   

Huge disappointment from Barcelona fans and not from Real Madrid. And I find is embarrassing to bring in Chelsea here. Chelsea I'd Chelsea and not Barcelona.
Xavi Hernandez must have been in the wrong directions and tactics, I hope he find his squad and team back to winning ways since he pushed full priority to the La Liga trophy now.
I don't know how determined they would be to play Europa League, but then I have nothing much to say than to wish them all of the very best in the Europa League Competition.

Milan's condition is also not very good now. They still aren't comfortable about moving on to the next round. However the last game is in favour of them actually. Even if they get one point it will be enough for them to qualify for the next round successfully. It is a home game against Salzburg. So far Salzburg have seemed a challenging opponent for Milan and Chelsea both. Milan drew with them by 1-1 before. But I believe that it is time for Milan to defeat them by a satisfying performance.

Milan has a better chance to qualify to  the next level, I'll love to see the five times if not six times Champions League Football winner's competing till the end, the champions league Seems narrowed down to only PSG and Manchester City winning, but I feel Ac Milan can come correct to clinch it. We'll see how it finally goes, if Salzburg goes home or Ac Milan.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 10:49:12 AM

Bayern has very well demonstrated that Barcelona isn't ready yet for the big stages. They are doing well in La Liga, that is true, but I don't see them on par with teams like Manchester City, PSG or Real Madrid yet (as we have seen in the clásico). Barcelona might need to sign one or two outstandingly strong players for their defense. They could be running into financial issues though especially when they can only play the EL now.

This year's final round will again be extremely exciting I think. PSG is in great shape, Manchester City is always ready and Real Madrid is very strong as their offense is now stable and well established. Vinicius Junior is getting better and better, great speed and also getting more efficient with time passing by as that was one of his issues and he can still improve. I don't think that Benzema can reach his level from last season once more, but he is still very important for decisive goals.

My eyes are on PSG and City for now. Both of them are eagerly waiting and working towards their final breakthrough.

Not only in that match with Bayern, but also in the matches against Real and Inter, it was seen that the Barcelona team is not at the highest level and that it is not yet ready to win the Champions League, and probably not even the title of the champion of Spain.
I'm actually quite surprised that Atletico, Sevilla and Juventus didn't make it to the knockout phase of the Champions League either.
This season, the competition in the European league will be very strong and uncertain.
As for the Champions League, the main candidates for the title are Real, Bayern, Manchester City and PSG.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 10:49:40 AM

if i may not believe it because i know both of them are great and strong team, i believe one of them will go to the final of champions league champion this season, at least meet Manchester city or PSG between the two are also quite strong and play well during the champions league
It was the same last season, but both failed last season because a lot of unexpected things happened and everyone who doesn't count Real Madrid in terms of the Champions League, I think it's a mistake. Because last season Real Madrid were almost defeated by several teams, but in the end they managed to become champions, right? It's about the calculation of a strong team that has the potential to win, because I'm also not saying Manchester city or PSG are weak teams, because they have both shown how strong they are this season.

The probability of the three teams mentioned here is very high to win the title as champions league champions.
@wmaurik, their failure last season did not dampen their mission to try again and become one of the strong challengers in this tournament. after all, both Manchester City and PSG have as big a chance as Real Madrid to win this competition.

These three teams have this player that their opponents will be very afraid of, especially Manchester City which has its goal monster "Haaland" and PSG who have the MNM Trio. as well as Real Madrid, with Karim Benzema and his friends.

whoever their opponent later, will always be careful when meeting and fighting them. about whether to be a champion or not later.
It will be determined how consistently they play match by match until they can finish in the Champions League final.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 876 »
  Print  

Jump to: