Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season Winner?
Real Madrid - 49 (33.3%)
Barcelona - 13 (8.8%)
Manchester City - 51 (34.7%)
Chelsea - 6 (4.1%)
Liverpool - 4 (2.7%)
Paris Saint-Germain - 9 (6.1%)
AC Milan - 2 (1.4%)
Other - 13 (8.8%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 876 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season  (Read 92621 times)
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2023, 07:37:20 PM

Well i don't think anyone can outrightly say you are wrong in what you say, quite a lot of people, especially PSG fans expected more from the trio of Messi, Neymar and Mbappe, but they are currently not delivering the trophy that PSG fans want, which happens to be the CL. When they were eliminated by Real Madrid last season in the RO16, so many of their fans turned against them and started booing some players during their subsequent Ligue 1 matches, all of these was done to air their displeasure at that elimination.
It is certain that PSG fans, if they lose again, will sneer at the players who cannot advance to the next round, considering that the existing squad and some of the expensive star players cannot provide the trophy that fans want, of course, from losing the season again, remembering them with many shouts that don't like it but that's the reality that PSG with a myriad of great players is still unable to win the UCL trophy and even I doubt it for the current season even though Messi and Mbappe are in it.

PSG players will have that at the back of their minds coming into this second leg game against Bayern Munich, they cannot disappoint their fans twice in a row at exactly the same stage of the competition, but the reality is that they are staring elimination in the face, they are already losing, and they are going to the home of the German champions, which isn't an easy ground to win it, i think Bayern Munich are going to progress to the QF.
Bayern Munich themselves at home have more control and I know how Bayern Munich can survive the situation that will be faced with PSG, maybe this will be the second time again or the joy that will be given after they go to Germany, but still I have predictions that are uncertain, but what is clear is that Bayern's strength there is stronger than PSG.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SatoPrincess

Activity: 1022
Merit: 750

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 07:56:42 PM

It's true that in the previous match in the Le Classique match, PSG appeared without Neymar but could still score 3 goals, even though it was a big game in the domestic league. But still, their opponent this time in the UCL is Bayern Munich, which cannot be underestimated. It's just that PSG seems to be at their wit's end in the second leg later without Neymar, even though they can catch up on aggregate points, the chances are very small. Meanwhile, Bayern Munich with a full squad and playing at home is 100% certain to win this match in a matter of normal 90 minutes.
In my opinion PSG can still perform very well without Neymar, with Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappe available for the match against Bayern Munich I believe PSG will cause much problems for their opponent. Bayern Munich playing at home seem to have an advantage in this meeting but I am expecting a hungry PSG team to be the better side on match day.
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 08:02:01 PM

It seems to me that in the return game, Leipzig will first again play completely closed football (teams that play ball control always have problems against this tactic) and then, depending on their success (whether they concede a goal or not), they will either press like in the first game, or endure until the end of regular time. It seems to me that if City don't score a lucky goal at the beginning of the game, then there is a high probability that we will see 0-0 in regular time. Everyone underestimates Leipzig, even the defeat against Dortmund only emphasized that they are very strong.
Manchester City are 1 of the best teams in the world and I do not think you should be quick to say if they do not get a lucky goal. Manchester City are better then Leipzig but I agree people to under estimate them because they come from the Bundesliga because a lot of people only know Dortmund and Bayern from the Bundesliga but it is a very good league and better then the French and Spanish leagues because it is more competitive. Bayern do win most of the time but Dortmund and Union are pushing Bayern close this season. I think Manchester City are 1 of the favorites for this years champions league and if Leipzig can stop them that would be a huge achievement for Leipzig.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2023, 08:05:23 PM

In my opinion PSG can still perform very well without Neymar, with Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappe available for the match against Bayern Munich I believe PSG will cause much problems for their opponent. Bayern Munich playing at home seem to have an advantage in this meeting but I am expecting a hungry PSG team to be the better side on match day.
PSG does have many reliable players on the front lines, but can they bring PSG through to the last 8? We have watched the match in the first leg, Bayern Munich played very well even though it was at home to PSG. Even the Bayern Munich players overwhelmed the mainstay of PSG. In my opinion, PSG's thirst to get 1 UCL trophy this season will run aground in the hands of Julian Nagelsmann.
AverageGlabella
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 08:07:21 PM

PSG does have many reliable players on the front lines, but can they bring PSG through to the last 8? We have watched the match in the first leg, Bayern Munich played very well even though it was at home to PSG. Even the Bayern Munich players overwhelmed the mainstay of PSG. In my opinion, PSG's thirst to get 1 UCL trophy this season will run aground in the hands of Julian Nagelsmann.
PSG have a very good attack but they are individual players and do not always work as a team but I think the biggest void PSG have is their defense they rarely keep clean sheets in the Champions League and I think they need to invest in better defenders in the future if they they want to win the Champions League some day. I think they will not get past this leg and if they do they will be knocked out in the next stage.
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 08:25:29 PM

PSG have a very good attack but they are individual players and do not always work as a team but I think the biggest void PSG have is their defense they rarely keep clean sheets in the Champions League and I think they need to invest in better defenders in the future if they they want to win the Champions League some day. I think they will not get past this leg and if they do they will be knocked out in the next stage.

I don't think that PSG has only weak defenders, but their philosophy and game understanding is quite different from that of many other teams. You actually name it yourself, they don't work as a team from offense to defense. It is said that the defense begins with your offensive players and when you have Messi, Neymar and Mbappe on the pitch, how many of them are also working defensively? Who of them is known for outstanding defensive work even as an attacker? That's the difference compared to most of the other teams. They have strong offensive lines as well, but two out of three players are often willing to work backwards, too. The whole offensive line of PSG is usually more or less waiting for the ball and nowadays only Messi takes the ball from the first third and carries it forward and plays a precise long ball.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ginsan

Activity: 1372
Merit: 627

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 08:41:46 PM

Neymar is very important in PSG squad depth but because the average PSG player is of high quality, when an injury is suffered by one of the players it doesn't have a negative enough impact on their squad. Galtier can still count on Mbappe and Messi when Neymar is absent so there is no comparison between losing Neymar and PSG playing better. Neymar has a pretty good soul in finishing and he is an all-rounder in outwitting opposing defenses.

in the champions league a team really expects to be able to play with a complete squad alias no core players who are injured. especially in this second leg PSG will travel to the Allianz Stadium with the capital of defeat from the first leg, so PSG must really be able to take advantage of this second leg match as well as possible to get a win.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 08:52:20 PM

PSG will play Bayern against Bayern on Wednesday evening in Munich. PSG have a wonderful vanguard with Neymar, Mbappe and Messi also close by. Can you imagine what will still be on the bench in the match? If Bayern Munich is not top, then PSG could well win. We all might want a 0-1 score after 90 minutes so we can see an extension. There is a chance that both Mbappe and Messi will not stay at PSG, so the CL must be won this season. Otherwise it will be difficult if the vanguard falls apart.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
AverageGlabella
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:02:41 PM

I don't think that PSG has only weak defenders, but their philosophy and game understanding is quite different from that of many other teams. You actually name it yourself, they don't work as a team from offense to defense. It is said that the defense begins with your offensive players and when you have Messi, Neymar and Mbappe on the pitch, how many of them are also working defensively? Who of them is known for outstanding defensive work even as an attacker? That's the difference compared to most of the other teams. They have strong offensive lines as well, but two out of three players are often willing to work backwards, too. The whole offensive line of PSG is usually more or less waiting for the ball and nowadays only Messi takes the ball from the first third and carries it forward and plays a precise long ball.

They have good defenders for the French league but when you go against the best in the Champions League they are always exposed. PSG have Messi and Neymar the best forwards in the world and they have struggled to win the Champions League for many years despite spending millions on players. They play in 1 of the weakest leagues in Europe and can focus on the Champions League more then other teams. They still do not win and I think it is because of their defenders and how they are not good enough for the Champions League. If they can stop conceding I would have faith in their forwards to win every game because they score most games.

They are a team that follow the philosophy that attack is the best defense but that has hurt their chances in the Champions League before and it is the reason that they have not won the trophy. They need to change that philosophy if they want to get their name on the trophy. It is entertaining to watch but they are the weakest team out of the champions of European leagues.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2128
Merit: 478

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:14:36 PM

Liverpool put on an incredible show today against Manchester United. There was a victory with a 7-0 result at the end of the game. I wonder how positive impact this would make for their Champions League rematch.

But I guess that I'm being too optimistic. I think that there is no way Liverpool are coming back from a disadvantage of 5-2 against Real Madrid. In the end, Real Madrid are always the secretly biggest favourite title contender of the tournament. Bookmakers are assessing the situation by taking the squad qualities into account mostly. Real Madrid destroyed Liverpool in Anfield and I think that they will finish their work by getting even another win in Santiago Bernabeu.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:20:06 PM

I agree with you. Messi and Mbappe are having a good connection both on and off the pitch and that's good news for PSG. PSG's problem has never been the attack but their midfield. They have too many average players in that midfield. A team like PSG shouldn't have that kind of midfield.
Another thing is, hope their coach don't make wrong decisions on the players and formation to use like he did in the first leg. It's a must win match and he has to start with his best players. If Messi and Mbappe are in beast mode on that match day then Bayern Munich will be in a lot of trouble.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:50:07 PM

And as for LIV vs. RM, it's like trying to compare apples to oranges. Liverpool may have a strong team this season, but Real Madrid is currently on fire. And as a real Real fan, I believe that LIV can not make any comeback
With Liverpool's current condition it looks like they have confidence at the moment even though the aggregate is quite large.
On the other hand, Madrid's condition is also not too good for the domestic league right now, although indeed I am still quite sure that Madrid can maintain their one step towards the top 8 phase but Liverpool's quick counterattack really deserves attention now and Madrid if they really want to make this comfortable for them I think they will play it more safe later.

KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1905

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:57:41 PM

It seems to me that in the return game, Leipzig will first again play completely closed football (teams that play ball control always have problems against this tactic) and then, depending on their success (whether they concede a goal or not), they will either press like in the first game, or endure until the end of regular time. It seems to me that if City don't score a lucky goal at the beginning of the game, then there is a high probability that we will see 0-0 in regular time. Everyone underestimates Leipzig, even the defeat against Dortmund only emphasized that they are very strong.
Manchester City are 1 of the best teams in the world and I do not think you should be quick to say if they do not get a lucky goal. Manchester City are better then Leipzig but I agree people to under estimate them because they come from the Bundesliga because a lot of people only know Dortmund and Bayern from the Bundesliga but it is a very good league and better then the French and Spanish leagues because it is more competitive. Bayern do win most of the time but Dortmund and Union are pushing Bayern close this season. I think Manchester City are 1 of the favorites for this years champions league and if Leipzig can stop them that would be a huge achievement for Leipzig.

City are a good team, but do you remember how hard it was for them to get past poor Atlético last season? If Leipzig will defend as in the first half of the first game, I'm not sure that City will be lucky again with a goal. And as we have seen, when it is necessary, Leipzig can step up and surpass City even in possession. Maybe I'm wishful thinking (I'am rooting against City) but it seems to me that Leipzig has more chances than the bookmakers think.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nurilham

Activity: 1470
Merit: 441

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:58:13 PM

In the Premier League match tonight, Liverpool showed extraordinary performance. And they won the game with a score of 7-0. But can they do the same when dealing with Real Madrid. This is what many Liverpool fans are hoping for right now. But I'm sure Liverpool will find it difficult to qualify for the last 8 even if they win the game.

On record, Liverpool have always failed to qualify for the next round when dealing with Real Madrid. In the last few matches between Real Madrid vs Liverpool, only in 2009 Liverpool could beat Real Madrid in the first and second legs.
You are right. Don't compare Man United with Real Madrid. Liverpool can win against Man United with 7 goals. But they can't imagine scoring 7 goals against Real Madrid in the next 2nd Leg of UCL. Real Madrid is always superior in UCL although they are bad in La Liga this season. So, I am not sure if Liverpool can beat Real Madrid with big scores and qualify for the next round in UCL. For me, Liverpool is already eliminated from the next round because there is a too big difference in goals (aggregate 5-2).
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 10:02:12 PM

In the Premier League match tonight, Liverpool showed extraordinary performance. And they won the game with a score of 7-0. But can they do the same when dealing with Real Madrid. This is what many Liverpool fans are hoping for right now. But I'm sure Liverpool will find it difficult to qualify for the last 8 even if they win the game.

On record, Liverpool have always failed to qualify for the next round when dealing with Real Madrid. In the last few matches between Real Madrid vs Liverpool, only in 2009 Liverpool could beat Real Madrid in the first and second legs.
You are right. Don't compare Man United with Real Madrid. Liverpool can win against Man United with 7 goals. But they can't imagine scoring 7 goals against Real Madrid in the next 2nd Leg of UCL. Real Madrid is always superior in UCL although they are bad in La Liga this season. So, I am not sure if Liverpool can beat Real Madrid with big scores and qualify for the next round in UCL. For me, Liverpool is already eliminated from the next round because there is a too big difference in goals (aggregate 5-2).

No chance indeed statistically for liverpool to get through the next phase .

Real madrid way too great in champions league , to have such incredible comeback ... it might occured once in a century , it's not impossible ... but it's hard to realize it so yeah the numbers won't lie , real madrid always dominant in champions league.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2023, 10:05:41 PM

And as for LIV vs. RM, it's like trying to compare apples to oranges. Liverpool may have a strong team this season, but Real Madrid is currently on fire. And as a real Real fan, I believe that LIV can not make any comeback
With Liverpool's current condition it looks like they have confidence at the moment even though the aggregate is quite large.
On the other hand, Madrid's condition is also not too good for the domestic league right now, although indeed I am still quite sure that Madrid can maintain their one step towards the top 8 phase but Liverpool's quick counterattack really deserves attention now and Madrid if they really want to make this comfortable for them I think they will play it more safe later.
For Liverpool to do a comeback it means they will have to score three goals without Madrid scoring a single goal which looks very unrealistic. We shouldn't get mislead by the 7 goals Liverpool scored against Manu in the premier league it is a big trap to losing the bet in a big match like this. Madrid will definitely maintain their lead but for Liverpool scoring goals in the second leg it is possible but a comeback is unrealistic
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2023, 10:27:31 PM

No chance indeed statistically for liverpool to get through the next phase .

Real madrid way too great in champions league , to have such incredible comeback ... it might occured once in a century , it's not impossible ... but it's hard to realize it so yeah the numbers won't lie , real madrid always dominant in champions league.
Liverpool knocked today Manchester United with 7 goals to 0 while Real Madrid failed to win against Real Betis. Of course these results in domestic leagues have nothing to do with Champions League but Liverpool sent a message today for Real Madrid that they will fight hard. Hopefully it will be a good game and might the best team pass.

KTChampions
Legendary

Merit: 1905

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 10:41:09 PM

Yes, for United this is the third major defeat of the season while Real Madrid has none. I know some optimistic Liverpool fans who think that in the upcoming game Liverpool have a chance, but if they are encouraged by Liverpool's victory today and "associate" the possibility of a similar result in the game with Real Madrid, then this is nothing more than a wild fantasy.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 10:59:04 PM

For Liverpool to do a comeback it means they will have to score three goals without Madrid scoring a single goal which looks very unrealistic. We shouldn't get mislead by the 7 goals Liverpool scored against Manu in the premier league it is a big trap to losing the bet in a big match like this. Madrid will definitely maintain their lead but for Liverpool scoring goals in the second leg it is possible but a comeback is unrealistic
I also agree with you. Real Madrid are effective, they are calm, they have a winning mentality. Sometimes they have a very bad few weeks in the league but it is very different when they play in the UCL because they can find themselves again. Even though Liverpool won big with Man United I'm not sure Liverpool will make a comeback against Real Madrid later in leg 2.
Velvet78
Legendary

Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 11:48:54 PM

Maybe PSG have a really difficult job ahead to do but it is still not impossible for them to advance to next stage either. They can eliminate Bayern Munich once again just as they did in the past. Even if we don't watch Neymar in the second leg Mbappe and Messi would still be enough for PSG to fight hard. These stars are making a really good duo and we have seen many examples of it.

I will be expecting the same effort in this game as well. In that case PSG can score first and make the matchup more interesting. I think PSG can eliminate them by penalties at worst.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 876 »
  Print  

Jump to: