Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226328 times)
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:30:14 PM

Bitcoin is on its way to become a global currency the advantage Bitcoin is, is that if you have internet you can make use of Bitcoin. The only thing that it misses is paper money.

It is not in its way, it is already global. You just need internet and you can get some bitcoin buying it online. The problem is if internet connection can reach those far places or provinces.
You see indeed that Bitcoin is getting more used now in the future and that is quite good for the currency it self because how more used how better it is for it.
But it is not that big enough because it is not everywhere acceptable and that must change.

The availability of internet in the world will inrease soon a lot. Google & Facbook are planing drones, balloons, satelites or whatever to bring internet into every corner of the world.
So many more people will have the chance to use bitcoins. In placecs wher the next bank is 100 miles away.
There will be a lot of potential for bitcoin in this developement.

It's me!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:52:07 PM

Yes, bitcoin will definitely become a global currency in the coming future or maybe after some years, but it will be. As bitcoin has potential to be that. People are also preferring it as their currency for the transactions of international payments etc.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:09:59 PM

Yes, bitcoin will definitely become a global currency in the coming future or maybe after some years, but it will be. As bitcoin has potential to be that. People are also preferring it as their currency for the transactions of international payments etc.
Bitcoin is a virtual type of trade or currency and it needs to have more regulations and rules to become a global currency.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:09:38 PM

Bitcoin is on its way to become a global currency the advantage Bitcoin is, is that if you have internet you can make use of Bitcoin. The only thing that it misses is paper money.
To think the future of money is anything but virtue is absurd, bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies can't become a global currencies.

marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:25:19 PM

Bitcoin is already a global currency, albeit of limited usage.

The real question is "will it become a global reserve money?"

... or remain a global transaction commodity, like gold.

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:26:49 PM

Let it be only a digital currency only then it can be helpful for us,we don't want it to be a global currency and if it does then who's gonna take care of Government's interference and will we still use it if it becomes centralized? I don't think so.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:52:02 PM

To think the future of money is anything but virtue is absurd, bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies can't become a global currencies.

We can technically have the fiat money adopt it with new prints.

But thats my dellusional talk hoping something great would happen. We can just hope everyone would adopt the bitcoin debit card though..

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:24:40 AM

Let it be only a digital currency only then it can be helpful for us,we don't want it to be a global currency and if it does then who's gonna take care of Government's interference and will we still use it if it becomes centralized? I don't think so.
yes, it cannot work as a global currency simply since it is defined to be a virtual currency and not more.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:27:48 AM

I don't think bitcoin will be the only one when digital currencies become popular. There will be many online money, but i'm sure bitcoin can be popular currency when digital currencies popular.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:53:31 AM

I would be already happy if Bitcoin could become the most known and used money for the internet in the next 10 years.
Just this niche could give Bitcoin an incredible boost in it's value. But to achieve that a lot of the infrastructure has to improve and grow.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:14:25 AM

I would be already happy if Bitcoin could become the most known and used money for the internet in the next 10 years.
Just this niche could give Bitcoin an incredible boost in it's value. But to achieve that a lot of the infrastructure has to improve and grow.

i think bitcoin as the ultimate internet currency will definitely happen at some point. just look at how many people are unhappy with paypal and other payment services. that all is very good news for bitcoin. i hope it will push these people closer to bitcoin in the coming years.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:25:49 PM

Well, can not wait for it, maybe we will be the people who are cool because it already knows about bitcoin, but I'm sure if it happens, may need dozens or even hundreds of years in order to bitcoin could be a world currency

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:55:49 PM

the thing is... Bitcoin is already a global currency. Aside from Bitcoin only gold can be compared to a global currency. Bitcoin is the perfect toll for international transactions
I think it is still very young to say that bitcoin is an international currency? bitcoin still under paypal and gold in the movement of the market each year. so bitcoin still need to progress more rapidly again to be a global currency.
global currency must necessarily be greater than the dollar right ?
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:22:55 PM

the thing is... Bitcoin is already a global currency. Aside from Bitcoin only gold can be compared to a global currency. Bitcoin is the perfect toll for international transactions
I think it is still very young to say that bitcoin is an international currency? bitcoin still under paypal and gold in the movement of the market each year. so bitcoin still need to progress more rapidly again to be a global currency.

I also think its highly unlikely it will take a lot of years to accomplish this, most likely it will not be accomplished this couple years.
I really think the bitcoin would need a lot more years to do this, maybe even more than 15 years..
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:40:46 PM

I also think its highly unlikely it will take a lot of years to accomplish this, most likely it will not be accomplished this couple years.
I really think the bitcoin would need a lot more years to do this, maybe even more than 15 years..

Yeah not that easy to become a global currency it will take long time as majority of the people are not aware about bitcoin at moment, mass adaption can make it possible.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:00:20 PM

Bitcoin isn't yet a global currency, unless you mean that it could be used worldwide so yes that's true. But it's still need more advertising and support from the Bitcoin's community as many people don't know anything about it till now.
BitcoinMalaysia

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 04:06:32 PM

Bitcoin is already a global currency. You can earn it, spend it, save it, invest it.

Invest globally with bitcoin. Wealthfront for bitcoin.
http://themerkle.com/bitcoin-investment-startup-keza-unveils-ios-beta-app/
https://www.producthunt.com/tech/keza
http://getkeza.com/ (It's free to apply for a Keza account)
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:50:39 PM

Bitcoin isn't yet a global currency, unless you mean that it could be used worldwide so yes that's true. But it's still need more advertising and support from the Bitcoin's community as many people don't know anything about it till now.
I totally agree, except that not everyone knows how to use and the storage bitcoin the moment, so it may take a very long time, and need the support of governments and the world
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:33:59 PM

I totally agree, except that not everyone knows how to use and the storage bitcoin the moment, so it may take a very long time, and need the support of governments and the world
Given accelerating technological progress, I think it's for a very long time may not be so long Grin
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 05:47:26 PM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

so it should be ... I think in the next few years this will forming a decentralized 'world currency' more than before

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: