Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Blank Poll

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LeaseRig.net Rent & Hire Scrypt(Jane/Nfactor)/SHA3/SHA256/X11 HashPower!  (Read 125773 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:51:09 PM

I would guess that your system locked up or at least stopped submitting work sooner than you think, probably between hour 1 and hour 2 of the lease and that's when it got cancelled. Check if you have "rig down" e-mails. I found it helpful to forward those to SMS, to wake me up if it happens at an unfortunate time of day. And yes, it doesn't remove customers pools, I though that had been fixed but apparently not?

Good thoughts; I have submitted a ticket and hopefully Leaserig can explain things. I updated my post above because the time graph shows the opposite of what you suggest - it shows as if the lease started ~4 hours after I actually picked it up! That would help explain the payment amount, but creates another mystery - why does it not show the first 4 hours of leasing?

Nope, no rig down emails either. Weird.

XMK3 detailed all of it in the ticket.  The lease was canceled and refunded after the first hour.

I have an SMS monitoring service.  It still uses an email to sms gateway.  It polls rigs on a pre-configured interval and sends a message if the miner is SICK/DEAD/Not responding.  An extension of the script reboots Linux miners and I'm sure rebooting windows via WMI would work as well.   There was never any demand for the service so I just use it internally.  I'm sure it could be added to LeaseRig if there was some demand for it.

Saw the ticket explanation - thanks for taking the time to investigate and figure it all out! Hopefully you can resolve the issue with the rigs defaulting back to the (no longer active) lease.

Since I didn't see any notice of cancelation of the lease, you might want to see how that can be more prominently/plainly reported to providers.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
miaviator (OP)
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 06:15:18 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 02:50:09 PM by miaviator

To anyone, thanks in advance.  Is there a way NOT to take Dogecoin but to accept Litecoin.  Really do not want to be paid in Dogecoin.

I just enabled local payments and now I HAVE to accept Dogecoin.

EDIT: check boxes just showed up on a dev build. 

redmonski

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:39:32 AM

Any scrypt-jane rigs available soon?  Wink

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░█░░░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░▀░█▄░█                           ✦ Crypto For The Layman ✦  •  ✦ Blockchain in a Safe Box ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░█▀▀█░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░█░▀█      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░▀██░█░░█░███░▀██░▀██▀░█░█░░█         【Please mine on [url=https://pool.pascalpool.org/#
/]PASA 94028-93
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:46:01 AM

I'm trying to configure my rig for X11 to switch over to it for the summer. This included switching from Kalroth's CGMiner build over to the SGMiner (4.2).  I have it running and connecting to Darkcoin pools OK via CGWatcher. Then I updated my Configuration page to X11 and plugged the same pools into my Leaserig configuration online. I made a Leaserig config file for SGMiner and set it up in CGWatcher.

My Leaserig config file launches fine in CGWatcher, and I am able to mine on the same Darkcoin pools. But I get continuous messages in the Leaserig Proxy window that the CGMiner API is failing to connect. Accordingly, the Pools and Stats tabs on the Leaserig website show no activity, even though I am successfully mining Darkcoin and the pools are showing the activity.

Since the proxy window is specifying that the "CGminer API" is failing to connect, I'm wondering if it is somehow looking for my Kalroth CGminer ap to be running, and not seeing the SGMiner that is mining X11. I can't find a setting to configure this, however. I tried copying the Leaserig proxy folder from where I had it within the Kalroth CGMiner folder to the same setup within the SGMiner folder and running the proxy from there but it didn't change anything. How do I get the API to work with SGMiner and X11?

Thanks for any help,
ebliever

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:06:30 AM

I'm trying to configure my rig for X11 to switch over to it for the summer. This included switching from Kalroth's CGMiner build over to the SGMiner (4.2).  I have it running and connecting to Darkcoin pools OK via CGWatcher. Then I updated my Configuration page to X11 and plugged the same pools into my Leaserig configuration online. I made a Leaserig config file for SGMiner and set it up in CGWatcher.

My Leaserig config file launches fine in CGWatcher, and I am able to mine on the same Darkcoin pools. But I get continuous messages in the Leaserig Proxy window that the CGMiner API is failing to connect. Accordingly, the Pools and Stats tabs on the Leaserig website show no activity, even though I am successfully mining Darkcoin and the pools are showing the activity.

Since the proxy window is specifying that the "CGminer API" is failing to connect, I'm wondering if it is somehow looking for my Kalroth CGminer ap to be running, and not seeing the SGMiner that is mining X11. I can't find a setting to configure this, however. I tried copying the Leaserig proxy folder from where I had it within the Kalroth CGMiner folder to the same setup within the SGMiner folder and running the proxy from there but it didn't change anything. How do I get the API to work with SGMiner and X11?

Thanks for any help,
ebliever

Are you running the proxy on the same machine as sgminer? Do you have the same API port number (e.g. 4028) set up in the proxy startup file and in the sgminer config file?
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:51:11 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 03:09:09 AM by ebliever

I'm trying to configure my rig for X11 to switch over to it for the summer. This included switching from Kalroth's CGMiner build over to the SGMiner (4.2).  I have it running and connecting to Darkcoin pools OK via CGWatcher. Then I updated my Configuration page to X11 and plugged the same pools into my Leaserig configuration online. I made a Leaserig config file for SGMiner and set it up in CGWatcher.

Thanks for any help,
ebliever

Are you running the proxy on the same machine as sgminer? Do you have the same API port number (e.g. 4028) set up in the proxy startup file and in the sgminer config file?

This is getting more weird. I switched back to CGMiner/Scrypt but the problem of API not working remained, despite my not touching the Leaserig proxy or changing anything on the CGminer settings. I'm wondering if something has gotten altered within the Leaserig site itself as I changed to X11 and back.

My run.bat file for the Leaserig proxy specified port 7778 for API, while CGWatcher and my config files all say 4028. But that never caused a problem before. I tried setting the Leaserig proxy API setting to 4028. Now I am getting updates on the Pools page, but the Stats page insists the Rig is OFF. This is despite the fact that my Leaserig proxy DOS window IS reporting speeds and is NOT reporting any API errors at this point.... NEVER MIND - after about 5 minutes it is now showing a speed on the Stats page. So I think you had the right idea, just took a while to "take". Thanks!

Now I just need to get it working with X11 and I'm happy. :-)

UPDATE: I seem to have X11 working with Leaserig and API with one exception: Now I am getting correct reports on the STATS page, but no record of any accepts/rejects on the POOLS page! Not only for myself, but someone just hired my rig within moments of me enabling it on X11 as I was working things out, and the same thing is happening with their pools. Everything looks normal on my end and the Leaserig Proxy window is showing accepts/rejects on my system, so I'm not sure why the Leaserig pools page is not seeing anything. I was also seeing the activity on the mining pools' own dashboard, so I'm pretty confident everything is working OK - it's just the Pools window is not showing accepts/rejects. Any ideas?

sikboy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:31:21 AM

Hi Guys

Im running LRP on a dedicated machine with 7 miners connecting directly to the machines ip address.

I want to record the correct hashing speed and read all the info. I have setup listen port    leaserigproxy.exe 3333 address 7777 .

I keep getting the error below.

WARNING: cgminer API (192.168.1.133:7777) Closing connection - is IP allowed?

How is this corrected.?  All the other replies advise to change the -API allow to the local address, but as you see above, the proxy software is on a dedicated machine.

http://www.sikboy.net/images/Image.JPG

guys...any help on this please.?
Blaater

Activity: 462
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:46:20 PM

Just put my 60 mh/s machine online @ Leaserig. it's called the Babyrig haha =]

I've marked it as 57 mh/s, hashrate is going up slowly at the moment.

There is a 3% rehire bonus.
miaviator (OP)
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 04:09:25 PM

Hi Guys

Im running LRP on a dedicated machine with 7 miners connecting directly to the machines ip address.

I want to record the correct hashing speed and read all the info. I have setup listen port    leaserigproxy.exe 3333 address 7777 .

How is this corrected.?  All the other replies advise to change the -API allow to the local address, but as you see above, the proxy software is on a dedicated machine.

The log clearly states that you don't have an allow line in your miner configuration.   As posted above allow the proxy IP in your miner launch line.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 04:48:18 PM

UPDATE: I seem to have X11 working with Leaserig and API with one exception: Now I am getting correct reports on the STATS page, but no record of any accepts/rejects on the POOLS page! Not only for myself, but someone just hired my rig within moments of me enabling it on X11 as I was working things out, and the same thing is happening with their pools. Everything looks normal on my end and the Leaserig Proxy window is showing accepts/rejects on my system, so I'm not sure why the Leaserig pools page is not seeing anything. I was also seeing the activity on the mining pools' own dashboard, so I'm pretty confident everything is working OK - it's just the Pools window is not showing accepts/rejects. Any ideas?

This is a known issue and miaviator is aware of it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, but at the moment just ignore it as long as your hashrate is ok.
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:11:26 PM

I saw, I vote you take it down immediately before someone hijacks it =P rofl... jk

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Blaater

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:13:34 PM

I saw, I vote you take it down immediately before someone hijacks it =P rofl... jk

I took it down Tongue LRP did not show my speed correct, standard 43 mh/s with peaks to 95 mh/s, so I'm trying some thing out atm to show the correct speed.
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:33:43 PM

This is a known issue and miaviator is aware of it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, but at the moment just ignore it as long as your hashrate is ok.

Thanks very much! Seems to be running fine so I'm happy  Cheesy

Blaater

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:31:59 PM

I took it down Tongue LRP did not show my speed correct, standard 43 mh/s with peaks to 95 mh/s, so I'm trying some thing out atm to show the correct speed.

And up!

Speeds are showing correct now! Smiley

Have fun kids ^_^
sikboy

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:19:06 AM

Hi Guys

http://www.sikboy.net/images/Image.JPG

The log clearly states that you don't have an allow line in your miner configuration.   As posted above allow the proxy IP in your miner launch line.

ok.....so thats the line      --api-listen --api-allow P:23.236.58.114 --api-port 7777     but change the ip to the ip of the machine connecting to the proxy? or the ip of the proxy machine?

I will try tonight and see what happens.
WireIT

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:15:53 PM

ok.....so thats the line      --api-listen --api-allow P:23.236.58.114 --api-port 7777     but change the ip to the ip of the machine connecting to the proxy? or the ip of the proxy machine?

API allow needs to point to the IP of the PC running LRP.

Rent my rigs at LeaseRig.net - ProxIT01 : ProxIT02
helipotte

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

Pick and place? I need more coffee.

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:36:16 PM

Is anyone else having trouble with Eligius and disconnects using LRP?  I have been having a time with this.  I am now using another pool and all is

working great.  I would prefer to use Eligius but I just can't connect to it with LRP. Tongue  Any workarounds?

I am using port 3334.

charmees

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:41:49 PM

how do I rent out my rig? no info about it on webpage.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:43:20 PM

how do I rent out my rig? no info about it on webpage.

There is info, just that you're not bothered to find it.
http://leaserig.freshdesk.com/support/solutions
xrobau

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Open Source Developer, Hardware Supplier

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:54:44 PM

Is anyone else having trouble with Eligius and disconnects using LRP?  I have been having a time with this.  I am now using another pool and all is working great.

Eligius and P2Pool just won't work with LRP. There appears to be some hard-coded buffer size in LRP that drops the end off the work requests, which is why it works for a bit (at the start of a block) and then suddenly starts failing.

I've had a ticket open about this since before it was sold.  That's why I don't use LRP any more for AusMiner.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: