Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICC WORLD CUP 2023 DISCUSSION THREAD!  (Read 12023 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 2+ users deleted.)
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1538

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 01:03:43 PM

~snip~

Did you notice my posts during the World Cup? I always criticized them and called them toy tigers. I don't want to say anything about their personality. But they should be professional on the ground and off the ground as well. They are national players and they should care about their weight. The team is already divided into many parts. BCB investigating a few things according to some media. There could be possible fixing from the coach mr. hathuru. If you talk about Shakib, he has always been selfish and he will remain the same for the rest of his life.
I did and at times i felt that you were being too harsh on them and giving them extra footage. The way they carry themselves they don't deserve any mention in the competitive tournament. Bangbros are lucky to have a test nation status, which helps them to qualify for the ICC tournaments easily, actually, it's true for almost everyone as we have no freaking qualification system but other teams do perform. 

Indian fans used to back the Bangladesh team, after all, who doesn't like the underdog story but everything took a U-turn and they lost respect when a beheaded photo of Dhoni was circulating and some ad agency or fans shared an image of Indian players with half of their heads shaved. Then there are players like Mushfiqur Rahim who post cringy stuff when India loses. In any sport decency and sportsmanship are basic for everyone but Bangladeshi players are hardly aware of this concept. The Nidahas trophy is an important example (Nagin dance and vandalizing change room).

I love Shakib as a cricketer and i rate him highly as an allrounder but he does react like a manchild sometimes. Not into a conspiracy theory of "Fixing" but I think ICC doing an alright job in this regard and for some time there are hardly any scandals or controversies in regard to fixing.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Nalain420

Activity: 308
Merit: 388

AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2023, 02:09:42 PM

~snip
Also, Australian pacers are in top form (especially Josh Hazlewood and Mitchell Starc), and we saw this during the semi-final match between Australia and South Africa.

not sure, but my bet is on India to win it, and odds look good at the moment, taking into consideration that they are hosts, and unbeaten so far
agree that they know how to lose matches in knock-out phase, when considered as favorites, but one could see against New Zealand that they are serious now, scoring 397 is all but easy feat

it was almost a drama in Australia vs South Africa match, and South Africa set bar for Australia as low as possible, both teams seems to be easy to overcome for India

I am not saying that Australia are the favorites to win. But I simply don't agree with the odds. How can it be 1.4 for India and 2.8 for Australia? India having two times more probability to win? I don't think so. Australian batsmen struggled against South African spinners in the semi-finals. But then, India at this point is having a pace-based attack. Kuldeep and Jadeja will be there in the XI, but the majority of the overs will be bowled by the trio of Bumrah, Shami and Siraj. And by now, Australian batsmen know how to handle the Indian pacers.
Before the World Cup tournament, India played a bilateral ODI series against Australia where you must have noticed the performance of the Indian cricketers and the performance of the Australian cricketers. If you consider the ODI series performance, you can find many differences between the two teams. Although Australia won the last match, Australia were badly beaten by India in the first two matches.  The positive side for Australia against India is that the Australian captain will get 7 to 8 bowlers to bowl against India and most of the players are fast bowling all-rounders. If one fails to bowl then another try is an added advantage for Australia. India's XI has several all-rounders and good quality bowlers so India will get a chance to bowl with seven + bowlers against Australia. Since this World Cup is on Indian soil, India will definitely be ahead in this match but even if India is ahead, Australia will fight hard against India.
Two matches were very interesting but Australia could not work hard in the match and India defeated Australia. If Australia pace bowlers work hard, not all Indian bowlers can beat Australia. Obviously, India and Australia will play the final at Indian home ground.  And India can do anything.If Australia works hard in the final match  Australia will win the final match. But if the final match will be played at India home ground Australia will not be able to win the match 100%.All the Indian bowlers bowled well but if the Australian bowlers work hard then the Indian bowlers will not be able to win the match.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Compromise me

Activity: 448
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 03:44:29 PM

~snip
Also, Australian pacers are in top form (especially Josh Hazlewood and Mitchell Starc), and we saw this during the semi-final match between Australia and South Africa.

not sure, but my bet is on India to win it, and odds look good at the moment, taking into consideration that they are hosts, and unbeaten so far
agree that they know how to lose matches in knock-out phase, when considered as favorites, but one could see against New Zealand that they are serious now, scoring 397 is all but easy feat

it was almost a drama in Australia vs South Africa match, and South Africa set bar for Australia as low as possible, both teams seems to be easy to overcome for India

I am not saying that Australia are the favorites to win. But I simply don't agree with the odds. How can it be 1.4 for India and 2.8 for Australia? India having two times more probability to win? I don't think so. Australian batsmen struggled against South African spinners in the semi-finals. But then, India at this point is having a pace-based attack. Kuldeep and Jadeja will be there in the XI, but the majority of the overs will be bowled by the trio of Bumrah, Shami and Siraj. And by now, Australian batsmen know how to handle the Indian pacers.
Before the World Cup tournament, India played a bilateral ODI series against Australia where you must have noticed the performance of the Indian cricketers and the performance of the Australian cricketers. If you consider the ODI series performance, you can find many differences between the two teams. Although Australia won the last match, Australia were badly beaten by India in the first two matches.  The positive side for Australia against India is that the Australian captain will get 7 to 8 bowlers to bowl against India and most of the players are fast bowling all-rounders. If one fails to bowl then another try is an added advantage for Australia. India's XI has several all-rounders and good quality bowlers so India will get a chance to bowl with seven + bowlers against Australia. Since this World Cup is on Indian soil, India will definitely be ahead in this match but even if India is ahead, Australia will fight hard against India.
Two matches were very interesting but Australia could not work hard in the match and India defeated Australia. If Australia pace bowlers work hard, not all Indian bowlers can beat Australia. Obviously, India and Australia will play the final at Indian home ground.  And India can do anything.If Australia works hard in the final match  Australia will win the final match. But if the final match will be played at India home ground Australia will not be able to win the match 100%.All the Indian bowlers bowled well but if the Australian bowlers work hard then the Indian bowlers will not be able to win the match.
Brother,no team is hard working and no team calculate the history of any batsman except Indian. India is performing outstanding and no team in the past 50 years played like Indian team. Only bad luck can beat India, Indian team is much much stronger than Australian team. Australian team strength is batting side but Indian bowlers are in form . In recent match against New Zealand, Mohammed Shami took 7 wickets ,it is top class performance. Kohli and Rohit Sharma are also in form batsmans ,Kohli will be man of the match in the final .Indian spinning are spinning the ball well ,they know well about Indian wickets. India will win easily.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SATWAT

Activity: 882
Merit: 46

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 04:36:04 PM

~snip

Brother,no team is hard working and no team calculate the history of any batsman except Indian. India is performing outstanding and no team in the past 50 years played like Indian team. Only bad luck can beat India, Indian team is much much stronger than Australian team. Australian team strength is batting side but Indian bowlers are in form . In recent match against New Zealand, Mohammed Shami took 7 wickets ,it is top class performance. Kohli and Rohit Sharma are also in form batsmans ,Kohli will be man of the match in the final .Indian spinning are spinning the ball well ,they know well about Indian wickets. India will win easily.
I am not agreed with your this statement about Indian team's performance is historical because we have much better than performances in past with no home advantage and conditions are also favorable for the both teams here they are doing this all just because of their home conditions and many other things are also into their favor as well.

There is no doubt we have some good performances but still these are not as you are writing right now in 1999 and 2003 world cups Australia were really at the top of the game and surely having one of the best performances and achievements you have to check them if you want to compare current Indian team with any other.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
|MINER|

Activity: 1134
Merit: 423

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2023, 05:12:58 PM

I am not agreed with your this statement about Indian team's performance is historical because we have much better than performances in past with no home advantage and conditions are also favorable for the both teams here they are doing this all just because of their home conditions and many other things are also into their favor as well.

There is no doubt we have some good performances but still these are not as you are writing right now in 1999 and 2003 world cups Australia were really at the top of the game and surely having one of the best performances and achievements you have to check them if you want to compare current Indian team with any other.
And I would like to agree with your words. It is true that India team is doing really outstanding performance in this ICC men world cup 2023. I will not say only that they are home ground gives much favour to them because some of Indian players actually did great performance. But I think almost all the semi-finalists except some exceptional teams who play in the World Cup are not inferior in any way. Now if I talk about Australia, Australia team is a strong team against India. Moreover, if we talk about records, here Australia are already five-time champions of ICC ODI World Cup and this time if they can take the cup in the final, then their record will be broken by them.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
roksana.hee

Merit: 119

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2023, 05:38:14 PM

Tomorrow the World's biggest play will be held between India and vs Australian Men cricket Team. Australia and India have had a long and competitive cricketing contest in the past. Matches between them are highly anticipated and often draw significant attention from cricket-loving people around the world. The big battle will be held against the 2 Grand master team has featured memorable moments, intense competition, and outstanding player performances.

Both teams have faced each other in various formats, including Test matches, One Day Internationals (ODIs), and Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is). The matches between Australia and India are known for their competitive spirit, with each team showcasing a blend of experienced players and emerging talents.

Also, It's not a match of India vs Australia. It's a match between Max Well vs Virat Kohli. The match will be the most optimistic for both Maxwell and Virat Kohli lovers.

cryptoWODL

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 07:31:59 PM

Finally the mega final,

The match between Australia vs India will be played at Ahmedabad Narendra Modi Stadium tomorrow at 2:30 PM.

Predict who will win this mega final?
Australia is a six-time ODI World Cup champion while India is a two-time ODI World Cup champion.India's last ODI World Cup victory was in 2011 against Sri Lanka which was also played on their home soil.This time again India is going to face Australia in the final of the World Cup on their own soil.
Will Australia make India cry and bring home the sixth title, or India will make Australia cry and bring home the title for the third time.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2023, 09:03:56 PM

And I would like to agree with your words. It is true that India team is doing really outstanding performance in this ICC men world cup 2023. I will not say only that they are home ground gives much favour to them because some of Indian players actually did great performance. But I think almost all the semi-finalists except some exceptional teams who play in the World Cup are not inferior in any way. Now if I talk about Australia, Australia team is a strong team against India. Moreover, if we talk about records, here Australia are already five-time champions of ICC ODI World Cup and this time if they can take the cup in the final, then their record will be broken by them.

Many people thought the ICC had favour the team India by the umpire help and toss help to win all the 10 matches which included the semi finals.But they forgot the ICC was the neutral body and will not favor any team including team India.This was the fact the haters of team India start to make the statement of India come to final by the fraud activities.The haters should check the each match by every minute play,the umpire never helped in many LBW and DRS.So the team India itself upto the top of the table by their individual performances and by team players efforts.Because of team had win all the matches we can't blame them.Really the team was in good form and good batting because of their home ground,they also had the home ground support to win all the game.As like England,team India going to win the finals of this World Cup and win the Cup after the 12 years of their people dream.Australia already loss the game and we should wait till tommorow for the result.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 01:52:11 AM

It’s time for the final. It’s the match between the mighty Australia vs the sharp Indians. It will be fun to watch the match. The match is being played in the largest cricket stadium in the world. It will be the battle between the two deserving teams. If you ask me for prediction, then I think India will lift the world cup this time. Home ground advantage and almost all the players are in form. Moreover Rohit Sharma hasn’t lost any single final against any yellow jersey team  Grin . So definitely India is going to life the cup.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2128
Merit: 774

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 02:04:59 AM

It’s time for the final. It’s the match between the mighty Australia vs the sharp Indians. It will be fun to watch the match. The match is being played in the largest cricket stadium in the world. It will be the battle between the two deserving teams. If you ask me for prediction, then I think India will lift the world cup this time. Home ground advantage and almost all the players are in form. Moreover Rohit Sharma hasn’t lost any single final against any yellow jersey team  Grin . So definitely India is going to life the cup.

I have a feeling that this time Australia will take the Cup back home. The way these guys started and the way they are playing now it is quite possible they can choke the Indian team. India on the other hand would be under a lot of pressure this time as they will be playing on their home ground and in front of a big ground in the largest stadium in the world. Then the PM of India will be present to watch the match if they are unable to take the pressure they will lose. If they play in the same manner they have played throughout the tournament then they will win the Cup.

The key element is to enjoy the game as they have been doing since the first match. The strategy would be the same I guess not coming under any pressure from the opposite bowling side as seen in every game by the Indian openers. Toss would again play a crucial role in the finals and if the match is played on a red-soil pitch then it will help the spinners.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
synchronym

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 02:54:19 AM

Finally the mega final,

The match between Australia vs India will be played at Ahmedabad Narendra Modi Stadium tomorrow at 2:30 PM.

Predict who will win this mega final?
Australia is a six-time ODI World Cup champion while India is a two-time ODI World Cup champion.India's last ODI World Cup victory was in 2011 against Sri Lanka which was also played on their home soil.This time again India is going to face Australia in the final of the World Cup on their own soil.
Will Australia make India cry and bring home the sixth title, or India will make Australia cry and bring home the title for the third time.

India vs Australia today's final match is going to end the 2023 world cup with a grand arrangement. How the 2023 World Cup India looks like. The way they are performing, I think India will be the champion of World Cup 2023. Playing in India's own country, they must try to play with confidence. India's first sari batsman Gola Rohit Sharma Virat Kohli is batting brilliantly. Rohit Sharma bats brilliantly in the power play in every match. Rohit Sharma looked like he was playing T20 early on. Even so, if he can play in the final match, then the next batsman's confidence increases. Now let's see which team wins in the end.

HelliumZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 02:55:01 AM

I have a feeling that this time Australia will take the Cup back home. The way these guys started and the way they are playing now it is quite possible they can choke the Indian team. India on the other hand would be under a lot of pressure this time as they will be playing on their home ground and in front of a big ground in the largest stadium in the world. Then the PM of India will be present to watch the match if they are unable to take the pressure they will lose. If they play in the same manner they have played throughout the tournament then they will win the Cup.

The key element is to enjoy the game as they have been doing since the first match. The strategy would be the same I guess not coming under any pressure from the opposite bowling side as seen in every game by the Indian openers. Toss would again play a crucial role in the finals and if the match is played on a red-soil pitch then it will help the spinners.
Today Narendra Modi Stadium will be filled to the brim with India fans. Not only the fans of India will be there but there will be big celebrities of India who will inspire India. With such a big pressure, India is going to face the five-time champions Australia today. It will be a different challenge for Australia here as they have performed well every time they have faced each other in the finalAnd they have been champions five times. In this case, India has faced each other in the finals several times but only twice they have been able to become champions and the other few times they have not been able to become champions despite having a chance. In this case, there is a discussion about whether the same thing can happen to Australia with India.

Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 03:30:42 AM

Today Narendra Modi Stadium will be filled to the brim with India fans. Not only the fans of India will be there but there will be big celebrities of India who will inspire India. With such a big pressure, India is going to face the five-time champions Australia today. It will be a different challenge for Australia here as they have performed well every time they have faced each other in the finalAnd they have been champions five times. In this case, India has faced each other in the finals several times but only twice they have been able to become champions and the other few times they have not been able to become champions despite having a chance. In this case, there is a discussion about whether the same thing can happen to Australia with India.

Australia team is favorite considering the final match. Because Australia has more experience of playing finals and becoming champions. But this season's scenario is completely different. Team India has been in great form since the first match and has been consistently performing well.
India played against Pakistan in this World Cup at Narendra Modi Stadium. In the match we saw excellent bowling from India. Pakistan managed to collect only 191 runs. Jadeja and Kuldeep's bowling was excellent. India reached the target of victory in 30.3 overs. So it goes without saying that India have a perfectly good idea of the pitch. Indian team will take all necessary measures to win.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 04:20:58 AM

ICC Cricket 2023 World Cup is coming down today with the finals. World's largest Narendra Modi Cricket stadium in Ahmedabad cricket stadium Australia vs India is going to enter the field in the fight of their superiority. Earlier they met in the World Cup final in 2003 and Australia defeated India by 125 runs to win the match. Will we see a repeat of that! Can Australia take the pressure in front of more than 100,000 spectators in their home field!  India have not lost a single match in this tournament so far. Can India go unbeaten to taste their third title? Only a few hours to wait and then it will be determined who will win the title.

Patrol69

Activity: 574
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 05:11:04 AM

In this World Cup tournament, 10 teams qualified for the main stage and out of these ten teams, the best four teams qualified for the semi-finals and their best two teams from the top four teams qualified for the finals. Australia has always been ahead of the other teams in the past matches of the World Cup tournament. Australia has played seven World Cup finals so far and five out of seven times they have won the World Cup meaning their performance in the final match has been outstanding. The positive side for Australia is that they have played in the last four World Cup finals and won the final four times. The final match against Australia will not be so easy for India, although it is difficult to predict which of the two teams will emerge as champions.
roksana.hee

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 05:21:54 AM

Today will be displayed the world's greatest Cricket festival "ICC World Cup 2023 Grand Final". The match will be held between the 5-time winner against the 2-time winner team. The match-winning chance is 90% favour in India. For the third time, India will be a team that won the ICC World Cup. Best wishes in advance for India.

On the other hand, if Australia wins today, their record is already heavy, yet another World Cup win record will be added to them. They will spread their record around the world as six-time winners of the World Cup.

Despite having frightening players like Maxwell, David Warner, and Mitch March, India cannot be ignored by any means. India also has players like Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli and Mohammad Sami.
2Pizza410000BTC

Merit: 252

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 05:32:15 AM

Today will be displayed the world's greatest Cricket festival "ICC World Cup 2023 Grand Final". The match will be held between the 5-time winner against the 2-time winner team. The match-winning chance is 90% favour in India. For the third time, India will be a team that won the ICC World Cup. Best wishes in advance for India.

On the other hand, if Australia wins today, their record is already heavy, yet another World Cup win record will be added to them. They will spread their record around the world as six-time winners of the World Cup.

Despite having frightening players like Maxwell, David Warner, and Mitch March, India cannot be ignored by any means. India also has players like Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli and Mohammad Sami.
I don't see any acceptance of Australia being underpowered in today's final match. Australia is a team that can play very well under this tough pressure. We certainly know that Australia is a 6 times World Cup winning team and even they have won the World Cup by playing the final with India. Today will be Australia's final match against India again but I will never underestimate Australia in this game. Meanwhile, India will surely want them to beat Australia. In this year's World Cup, India is a very strong team, without losing any match, they have come to the final without defeat, but if any incident happens in today's final, the Indian players will have nothing to do. But I congratulate both teams from my side, let's see which team can win the 2023 world cup by performing well.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
roksana.hee

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 06:40:25 AM

I don't see any acceptance of Australia being underpowered in today's final match. Australia is a team that can play very well under this tough pressure. We certainly know that Australia is a 6 times World Cup winning team and even they have won the World Cup by playing the final with India. Today will be Australia's final match against India again but I will never underestimate Australia in this game. Meanwhile, India will surely want them to beat Australia. In this year's World Cup, India is a very strong team, without losing any match, they have come to the final without defeat, but if any incident happens in today's final, the Indian players will have nothing to do. But I congratulate both teams from my side, let's see which team can win the 2023 world cup by performing well.

I know Australia played well but you also know India is the only team which not defeat any single match in this World Cup. Also, it is the field on Narendra Modi Stadium, is very familiar to Indian Players. It will be the factor for winning the match. In fact, the Australian cricket team is a very strong team all over the world. Absolutely Australia's track record as a 5-time World Cup-winning team is undeniable, and they have proven their ability to thrive under intense pressure. Having won the World Cup in a final against India before, they bring a wealth of experience to today's match. While India has had an exceptional run in this year's World Cup, remaining undefeated until the final, the unpredictable nature of cricket means anything can happen.
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 06:48:00 AM

Today is the final day of the mega event. India is the favourite to win the match. They have a home-ground advantage and crowd pressure as well. Can they deliver at the biggest stage of World cricket? Their opponents are exceptional when it comes to handling the pressure of the big game. Australians are exceptional in the knock-out stage of the ICC tournaments. This will be the contest of the nerves; any team which loses a couple of early wickets will be under pressure. Now the question is, can India or Australia handle this pressure? Let's wait and watch.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
synchronym

Merit: 112

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 07:37:18 AM

India and Australia will meet in just a few hours at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. Two-time champions India 2023 World Cup have made a great start and have not lost a single match so far. India will enter the field with confidence in today's title fight. Today's final match now let's see if India can become the champion for the third time in their own country. Or Australia will be the champion after making India cry. Maybe India's spinner can change because of Australia's multiple left-handed batsmen. Veteran off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin could be seen in the playing XI for the 2023 World Cup finals. But in this case, Kuldeep Yadav can be left out. Best wishes to both teams.

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: