Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893538 times)
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:11:41 AM

I'm going to have to put you on the payroll lol

-Fuse

Community > Devs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markanth

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 05:08:04 AM

For the NLG blockheads Smiley I have started working on charts for our favorite crypto coin blockchain.  Just click 'charts' at http://nlgstats.iblogger.org.  Every few days a new chart will be added.  Avg. difficulty, Avg. network hashrate are next on the todo list.  After that maybe some price related charts. 

If something is wrong or you'd like to see a particular chart, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM.  Zooming in on the charts should work by dragging over an area with a mouse or pinching to zoom. 

Thanks again to those who have offered hosting.  Will be moving the site to a proper domain (if ok with the sponsor) in the next few weeks. Smiley

Happy Holidays!  Excited to see what the transactions chart will look like in 2015.  --Mark

NLG charts, richlist, and mining stats - http://nlgstats.nl
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:22:12 AM

For the NLG blockheads Smiley I have started working on charts for our favorite crypto coin blockchain.  Just click 'charts' at http://nlgstats.iblogger.org.  Every few days a new chart will be added.  Avg. difficulty, Avg. network hashrate are next on the todo list.  After that maybe some price related charts. 

If something is wrong or you'd like to see a particular chart, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM.  Zooming in on the charts should work by dragging over an area with a mouse or pinching to zoom. 

Thanks again to those who have offered hosting.  Will be moving the site to a proper domain (if ok with the sponsor) in the next few weeks. Smiley

Happy Holidays!  Excited to see what the transactions chart will look like in 2015.  --Mark

YES.  For so long I've wanted to click that link!

Kudos to you, mate.  Great work!

-Fuse

Community > Devs
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:50:33 AM

Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:30:35 AM

Clevermining is licking up these prices now. Best lower those buy orders until the algo change is done next year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSbh2MsxdNs&app=desktop
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:43:37 AM

Clevermining is licking up these prices now. Best lower those buy orders until the algo change is done next year.

Don't see it as trolling, it makes sence. It would be the best what investeerder says, but I think it is the market itself what makes the price.
Frais

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:38:28 PM

Don't see it as trolling, it makes sence. It would be the best what investeerder says, but I think it is the market itself what makes the price.

At this moment Clevermining isn't the biggest dumper, there're are several traders with big wallets active on Bittrex who pump and dump NLG now and then. I think you're right that the current price is made by the market, clever's influence decreased even now when they increased their hashing power.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:35:03 PM

http://fauc.at/Index/Guldencoin  not working
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:43:58 PM

You people should know by now not to listen to investeerder.  Honestly... how many times do we need to go over this?

You NEVER fix an issue with price manipulation.  It's a bandaid fix that isn't even a fix.  Anyone can come along and push the price the opposite way you're trying to push.

If you want to fix the clevermining/future multipool issue, start rallying around an algo change.  There is a lot of talk about it, but not a lot of action, or even a plan of action for the algo change.  Yes we have the simulator, but we still don't have heavy wave simulation or DIGI added to it.  That's partially my fault for not learning GO yet and working on getting it added.  However, regardless of the simulator, there needs to be a discussion on the plan of action, and the devs need to be involved in it.

I'm going to continue with my stance that we implement DIGI.  I'm still standing by that, and will until someone can prove to me that there is a better solution.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Dennis024

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:08:15 PM

New: the one and only Guldencoin Startpagina!:

http://guldencoin.startpagina.nl/\

If you want to put a link on it, let me know via here or PM.
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:12:19 PM

New: the one and only Guldencoin Startpagina!:

http://guldencoin.startpagina.nl/\

If you want to put a link on it, let me know via here or PM.

Really like the idea and the page. Nice job.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:53:25 PM

was at work today and noticed something on a truck Grin
sven22

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:46:12 PM

@ Dennis is it possible to get www.cryptocorner.nl on it also? Smiley

NLG Donations: GarNBSDLovSQgPKqhLSiSwGes85VrESgto
Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:36:47 PM

You people should know by now not to listen to investeerder.  Honestly... how many times do we need to go over this?

You NEVER fix an issue with price manipulation.  It's a bandaid fix that isn't even a fix.  Anyone can come along and push the price the opposite way you're trying to push.

If you want to fix the clevermining/future multipool issue, start rallying around an algo change.  There is a lot of talk about it, but not a lot of action, or even a plan of action for the algo change.  Yes we have the simulator, but we still don't have heavy wave simulation or DIGI added to it.  That's partially my fault for not learning GO yet and working on getting it added.  However, regardless of the simulator, there needs to be a discussion on the plan of action, and the devs need to be involved in it.

I'm going to continue with my stance that we implement DIGI.  I'm still standing by that, and will until someone can prove to me that there is a better solution.

-Fuse

It's not your fault Fuse, you only volunteered to help and you have priorities at home with late nights and early mornings.
GJ and crew are the ones who are at the helm of the ship and should be employing these extras into the simulator especially since they decided to use a new language as in GO, which makes it that much harder for the rest of the world who volunteer to help them "simulate". But I have faith in the dev team and NLG crew, they mean well and will eventually come out on top. Smiley

As for investeerder, his claims are half true, half not. There's so much more to NLG than just BTCtalk, so his influence is limited. Besides, the market does what it wants to do on it's own with help from the MP's and investors combatting the MP's. There are more fiat dollars and euros in the world than BTC is worth that could be invested into BTC/NLG/crypto, that any "1-3 line" advice/projections from him won't really affect the market. I wouldn't let him bother you anymore. People see what he's trying to do, only a few people actually respond to him. But whether the price is 300, 400 or 500 satoshi now, it won't matter in a few years because the price at that time will be much more than it is now, so any blabbery or half-FUD doesn't make the difference now compared to the long term, it's just someone trying to get a few extra NLG or BTC for the short term.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:24:53 PM

It's not your fault Fuse, you only volunteered to help and you have priorities at home with late nights and early mornings.
GJ and crew are the ones who are at the helm of the ship and should be employing these extras into the simulator especially since they decided to use a new language as in GO, which makes it that much harder for the rest of the world who volunteer to help them "simulate". But I have faith in the dev team and NLG crew, they mean well and will eventually come out on top. Smiley

As for investeerder, his claims are half true, half not. There's so much more to NLG than just BTCtalk, so his influence is limited. Besides, the market does what it wants to do on it's own with help from the MP's and investors combatting the MP's. There are more fiat dollars and euros in the world than BTC is worth that could be invested into BTC/NLG/crypto, that any "1-3 line" advice/projections from him won't really affect the market. I wouldn't let him bother you anymore. People see what he's trying to do, only a few people actually respond to him. But whether the price is 300, 400 or 500 satoshi now, it won't matter in a few years because the price at that time will be much more than it is now, so any blabbery or half-FUD doesn't make the difference now compared to the long term, it's just someone trying to get a few extra NLG or BTC for the short term.

Thanks, mate.  I'm not getting down on myself, I just feel like sometimes I need to do things instead of waiting for them to happen.  I've been slacking on learning GO.  If learning GO and creating the DIGI port in GO is what it is going to take to get some serious traction for the change, then I need to get working.

I have 99% faith in the dev team.  The other 1% would swing towards faith if they were active in discussing a plan of action.  It's a short-term lapse of faith, but not much.  I just want to see a plan, or at least a very active discussion about making a plan.  Other than that, I'm behind their decisions in the direction this coin is going.  I would just like to see more communication by the devs so that we can work on a plan of action.  If NLG is the ship, and the dev team is the rudder, then me and my team are there to help raise the sails whenever it's needed.  We just need to know when the wind is blowing.

As far as investeerder goes, it's no skin off my back.  I just don't want people dumping the price of NLG because some dope told them it would fix all their issues.  I've said it before and I'll say it every time someone mentions it... price manipulation is never a fix.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:27:10 PM

Thanks, mate.  I'm not getting down on myself, I just feel like sometimes I need to do things instead of waiting for them to happen.  I've been slacking on learning GO.  If learning GO and creating the DIGI port in GO is what it is going to take to get some serious traction for the change, then I need to get working.

I have 99% faith in the dev team.  The other 1% would swing towards faith if they were active in discussing a plan of action.  It's a short-term lapse of faith, but not much.  I just want to see a plan, or at least a very active discussion about making a plan.  Other than that, I'm behind their decisions in the direction this coin is going.  I would just like to see more communication by the devs so that we can work on a plan of action.  If NLG is the ship, and the dev team is the rudder, then me and my team are there to help raise the sails whenever it's needed.  We just need to know when the wind is blowing.

As far as investeerder goes, it's no skin off my back.  I just don't want people dumping the price of NLG because some dope told them it would fix all their issues.  I've said it before and I'll say it every time someone mentions it... price manipulation is never a fix.

-Fuse

I'm just happy you're on our side, friend! Wink

I wouldn't concern myself with the dev team not reporting every other day or so, especially around this time for the holidays. Once 2015 rolls around and people get back into the swing of things, then yes. I will say GJ answers questions when he's addressed so I can't really put them down on that. I will continue to do my thing, as will they and yourself. You do make a difference in NLG, just take a break when you feel like this. "Nothing lost, Mr. Christian, nothing lost."

So Fuse, let's try it and ask: GJ, can you give us an update on how things are progressing, where things are at, where things will be? We miss youuuuuuuuu!

ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:36:44 PM

I wouldn't concern myself with the dev team not reporting every other day or so, especially around this time for the holidays. Once 2015 rolls around and people get back into the swing of things, then yes. I will say GJ answers questions when he's addressed so I can't really put them down on that. I will continue to do my thing, as will they and yourself. You do make a difference in NLG, just take a break when you feel like this. "Nothing lost, Mr. Christian, nothing lost."

So Fuse, let's try it and ask: GJ, can you give us an update on how things are progressing, where things are at, where things will be? We miss youuuuuuuuu!

I totally understand about the time of year.  I in no way expect people to be here all day and night like I am some times lol... especially during the holidays.  When the team is ready to actively discuss the algo change here, I'll be watching.

I've had PM convos with /GJ about it, and they were very positive.  But they were PMs, and I would love to bring some of that discussion out into the open.  I just want to make sure I let them lead it.  Like I said, they're steering the ship.

So no real rush on making it happen right now... although a DIGI implementation on Xmas would be all I would want this year from Santa Smiley

-Fuse

Community > Devs
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:17:05 PM

I totally understand about the time of year.  I in no way expect people to be here all day and night like I am some times lol... especially during the holidays.  When the team is ready to actively discuss the algo change here, I'll be watching.

I've had PM convos with /GJ about it, and they were very positive.  But they were PMs, and I would love to bring some of that discussion out into the open.  I just want to make sure I let them lead it.  Like I said, they're steering the ship.

So no real rush on making it happen right now... although a DIGI implementation on Xmas would be all I would want this year from Santa Smiley

-Fuse

I am fine with waiting until around March but I know others will get more impatient before I do. Do not get upset if I end up being right about the time it's taking the devs as I would rather be wrong and pay LTEX his 20 000 NLG. iOS was supposed to happen end of September and now we @ end of December, I know a working version of iOS was made but the algo change has caused mass delays. The algo change itself is being delayed by the simulator and if the simulator is not finished it's a get out of jail free card to keep delaying the algo change.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:42:22 PM

I am fine with waiting until around March but I know others will get more impatient before I do. Do not get upset if I end up being right about the time it's taking the devs as I would rather be wrong and pay LTEX his 20 000 NLG. iOS was supposed to happen end of September and now we @ end of December, I know a working version of iOS was made but the algo change has caused mass delays. The algo change itself is being delayed by the simulator and if the simulator is not finished it's a get out of jail free card to keep delaying the algo change.

Want it done in 3 months or less, build the simulator just for use against Guldencoin network and not open source, sort out Guldencoins demons first before worrying about the rest of the world by providing open source product.

I will bet anyone here 20k NLG that a working open source simulator will take more then 3 months to build and we already 2-3 weeks in since /GeertJohan started his first live dev session.

From what I can read, you do owe LTEX 20k NLG.  The bet you made was for a working open source simulator taking more than 3 months.  A simulator was released a month later.  It might not have the features I personally want, but it has the features needed to call it a working simulator.  Pay up or shut up.

Of course, you're probably going to start saying that you meant the algo change the whole time, right?  Am I going to have to start putting your quotes together now so I don't have to do it later?

The fact of the matter is that the algo change could happen now if the community and devs want it to.  All they need to do is say the word, and I'll git pull request the DIGI changes by the end of the week.  A few wallet compiles later, and we could have it implemented before New Years.  But that's rushing it.  While I want it done now, I don't want to miss a step somewhere... like getting dev input on the matter.

However, you need to quit with timelines.  You've already proved you don't know your months from days.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:46:09 PM

I totally understand about the time of year.  I in no way expect people to be here all day and night like I am some times lol... especially during the holidays.  When the team is ready to actively discuss the algo change here, I'll be watching.

I've had PM convos with /GJ about it, and they were very positive.  But they were PMs, and I would love to bring some of that discussion out into the open.  I just want to make sure I let them lead it.  Like I said, they're steering the ship.

-Fuse

Not quite, the MP's and the nature of things have caused mass delays, not the simulator/algo change. Maybe delayed the coin from crashing, if that's what you're getting at. If GJ and Fuse and everyone else haven't been on top of things throughout the whole time, then this coin would be at sub-100 still and NLG would be crying for the attention of a MP at that point. Apparently there is enough BTC backing the exchanges to keep NLG where it is, from believers and NLG enthusiasts. So for you to be right or wrong, it really doesn't matter.

Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: