Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:01:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 [446] 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893544 times)
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:29:11 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 09:39:58 AM by bram_vnl

bug fix and new banner

http://www.reddit.com/r/GuldenCoin

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:47:51 AM

Just added my first declaration for gas Smiley Really cool promotion, am promoting in my social circle!!

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:01:40 AM

Just added my first declaration for gas Smiley Really cool promotion, am promoting in my social circle!!

Well done to LTEX for this project and also well done to the dev team who are working on the new solution. Now if only they can live in peace. Smiley
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:51:23 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 06:02:35 PM by investeerder

Well done to LTEX for this project and also well done to the dev team who are working on the new solution. Now if only they can live in peace. Smiley

https://community.guldencoin.com/t/feedback-aan-het-guldencoin-team/931/13

It looks to me the criptoe team is out to cause a lot of trouble. There posts remind me of professional con artists by causing uncertainty to bring the price down. That fuse fella claims he is going to delete coins. He must think we all Apes with a IQ of 80.

About that bet LTEX you have not answered me, if you stand with team criptoe you have no choice but to take bet number 1 and we bet 100k. We on or do you go against Team Criptoe. Your time to take a stand is now.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:20:58 PM

It looks to me the criptoe team is out to cause a lot of trouble. There posts remind me of professional con artists by causing uncertainty to bring the price down. That fuse fella claims he is going to delete coins. He must think we all Apes with a IQ of 80.

About that bet LTEX you have not answered me, if you stand with team criptoe you have no choice but to take bet number 1 and we bet 100k. We on or do you go against Team Criptoe. Your time to take a stand is now.

Sad

LTEX will take you on that bet because he is with team Criptoe. I don't think he has seen your bet to him, I hope LTEX and ny2cafuse is wrong about this.
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 07:15:41 PM

Sad

LTEX will take you on that bet because he is with team Criptoe. I don't think he has seen your bet to him, I hope LTEX and ny2cafuse is wrong about this.

I think some of you here are pulling things way out of context! There is nothing to bet on as far as I'm concerned, I still am dedicated to provide the best support to the two coins I have chosen to support over a year ago. That includes NLG.

My goal is to make sure I have done everything in my power to help the project to succeed. That involves more than just some smart remarks on forums, it asks for serious investments. Those investments sometimes are also raising your voice against the masses if you truly feel its in the best of the whole. The members in this community that are here for the right reasons know what I have invested, so I don't feel like I have to explain or defend myself.

I'm more than happy to pay Investeerder the 20K if that's needed. I don't even care if he or I won. Betting is playing games anyway and I'm done playing games!

Back to business!

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
Jero

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 07:23:42 PM

Back to business! We have some work to do and time to catch up  Cool

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
investeerder

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:42:03 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 07:54:27 PM by investeerder

Sad

I think some of you here are pulling things way out of context! There is nothing to bet on as far as I'm concerned, I still am dedicated to provide the best support to the two coins I have chosen to support over a year ago. That includes NLG.

My goal is to make sure I have done everything in my power to help the project to succeed. That involves more than just some smart remarks on forums, it asks for serious investments. Those investments sometimes are also raising your voice against the masses if you truly feel its in the best of the whole. The members in this community that are here for the right reasons know what I have invested, so I don't feel like I have to explain or defend myself.

I'm more than happy to pay Investeerder the 20K if that's needed. I don't even care if he or I won. Betting is playing games anyway and I'm done playing games!

Back to business!

Please tell your boss I want to see proof of him deleting his coins. He is just a bullshitter and the people need to see this.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:19:22 PM

Sad

Back to business!

In that case why does everyone else have to defend themselves against you unless your the only one that has invested in this coin?

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:26:09 PM

Tell me Brito and Investeerder, how come you almost never participate in anything here, but always come online bashing at things together? Which one of you is the sock puppet?

ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:31:08 PM

Please tell your boss I want to see proof of him deleting his coins. He is just a bullshitter and the people need to see this.

LOL... funny... I was just in PM before I saw this.  A community member who was snubbed by the devs for project funding asked if he could have my coins.  I said no problem.

Here's the address so you can follow along as soon as I get his address: https://explorer.guldencoin.com/#/address/GaVgch4gm1ASjH2kabi6Mizzr7dsEWkFnJ.  You can verify the address by comparing it against the pool address for Criptoe and following the 1% pool fee.  19,000 10NLG transactions are a bitch to group together and send anywhere... so it may take some time to transfer out.  Grab some popcorn and pull up a chair.

Finally, like I asked in the NLG forums, please stop bringing me up.  I'm done with NLG.  I'm going my way, and you go yours.  Enough already.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Brito

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:34:58 PM

Tell me Brito and Investeerder, how come you almost never participate in anything here, but always come online bashing at things together? Which one of you is the sock puppet?

Your attempt at derailing the discussion will not succeed, please answer the question.

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:39:21 PM

Your attempt at derailing the discussion will not succeed, please answer the question.

Just to annoy you... No I won't! Now crawl under that rock again and I might talk to you again when you come back in a couple of months...

veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:51:45 PM

Also my first declaration at http://www.kwartjeterug.nl/  Smiley

LTEX site works great!
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:04:14 PM

Added my first receipt as well: https://twitter.com/Wekkel/status/586271044551446528  Cool

Brito

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:05:06 PM

Just to annoy you... No I won't! Now crawl under that rock again and I might talk to you again when you come back in a couple of months...

I will come back tomorrow if you or anyone else causes problems for this great coin. So if you want me to crawl back under my browsing rock then change your attitude.

investeerder

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:22:27 PM

LOL... funny... I was just in PM before I saw this.  A community member who was snubbed by the devs for project funding asked if he could have my coins.  I said no problem.

Here's the address so you can follow along as soon as I get his address: https://explorer.guldencoin.com/#/address/GaVgch4gm1ASjH2kabi6Mizzr7dsEWkFnJ.  You can verify the address by comparing it against the pool address for Criptoe and following the 1% pool fee.  19,000 10NLG transactions are a bitch to group together and send anywhere... so it may take some time to transfer out.  Grab some popcorn and pull up a chair.

Finally, like I asked in the NLG forums, please stop bringing me up.  I'm done with NLG.  I'm going my way, and you go yours.  Enough already.

-Fuse

LTEX is not going to post anymore?

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 08:03:30 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 08:22:24 AM by LTEX

I've been a long term supporter of NLG, even though I just about never write here, but I think its a shame that if community members point out what they see as flaws that they bring up to try and better the coin that they get attacked, their comments warranted discussion and where valid concerns. I see LTEX and Fuse to have been important parts of this community. its a shame to see Fuse go and LTEX treated in the way you guys have

I think a lot of you need to start opening you ears and listening to what other people have to say, and not just attack because it doesn't fit with how you see the world, take your egos out of it, they have brought up valid points

<edit> I'll add to that that this community is starting to remind me of the paycoin community

At least Fuse is a man and has made a choice and Fuse will come back here and apologies to the team if they are successful at doing a bitcoin 0.10 port. This is something the litecoin team has not been able to do. The developer MaNI has replied saying it is possible. So someone is going to eat humble pie at the end of this, if MaNI gets this right Fuse will be back faster then you can flip a switch because then MaNI would have proved himself a extremely capable developer.

LTEX is just a mouth piece for what Criptoe team tells him and at this stage believes what Fuse tells him is gospel. When I was younger I always used to believe the person with the loudest mouth in the room. Most of us do it's human nature, but they can be wrong a lot of the time. The way I see it is LTEX is warning the community based on information the criptoe team is feeding him and if the development team get it right LTEX will lose faith in team Criptoe and we should see a total change in perception from him, if the criptoe team is right then brace yourselves for some serious flaming and mudslinging.

Maybe you should read my postings just a little better Blue, you might then come to other conclusions, especially if you take in consideration I have been here, investing a lot, from the beginning and only just recently became a member of Criptoe. But just to make it clear, I'm not a mouthpiece for Criptoe or sock puppet of Fuse. Neither have I been influenced by anyone in my judgements. And I'm still here, still motivated to support NLG the best way I can.

You might have been influenced when you was young, I started my first IT company when I was 17 and run two now successfully for over 25 years.

And again, why is everyone all of a sudden acting like I'm a useless troll here? All I have done is taking things serious and that also means I have to be critical sometimes. If you rather have me to become a sheep in the Hurdle that follows everything the dev team opposes on us I have to disappoint you. I have invested deeply in this project and expect me to keep my eyes on the shop!

Now can we just please all stop these little games and let the people that actually are putting in effort to help this coin succeed do their work?

bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:19:55 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 08:46:29 AM by bram_vnl

http://www.kleurplaatontwerp.nl accept Guldencoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.msg11040360#msg11040360
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886372.msg11040368#msg11040368
https://twitter.com/coin_online/status/586444652032630786
https://twitter.com/coin_online/status/586444555391610881
http://www.guldencoinlinks.nl/betalen-met-guldencoin-3
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:37:25 AM

http://www.goudoverzicht.nl accept Guldencoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886372.msg11040462#msg11040462
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.msg11040457#msg11040457
https://twitter.com/coin_online/status/586448791965831168
https://twitter.com/coin_online/status/586448681273962496
http://www.guldencoinlinks.nl/betalen-met-guldencoin-3
Pages: « 1 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 [446] 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: