Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:18:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759171 times)
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:52:40 PM

The price will never rise if everyone is holding on to their bags, waiting & staking. You can see what is happening with BlackCoin - lots of innovation and news, but everybody is holding on to it expecting huge rise, yet nothing notable happens. It happens with other POS coins too - once it goes POS, people withdraw from exchanges to their own wallets, volume plummets, price follows.

Most of WC holders are in the same boat; waiting for their ROI, many accumulating more while the price is still insanely low; thus more WC moving to bags that won't go anywhere soon. This makes it much harder still to get the price up where it belongs, even with a ton of good news and innovations.

We need to stimulate WC to more buying and selling. Great new coin features to stimulate buying, and (more) places to spend WC for goods/services to stimulate selling/spening. And focus our promotions on that area. Please stop promoting to hold, don't reward staking/holding any more than the stake itself, the real reward should be in buying and selling(spending). I'm not an expert in the field, I don't really have an idea to accomplish this, but for a community coin with lots of ideas, we can get places, right? Apps, games, whatever to throw WCs at.

I'm still no fan of anon (or 'privacy' if you will, same thing diff name), imo it's more (dying) hype than usefulness - and might even bite us in the ass one day. I've followed the discussion for pages about it, but I don't color myself convinced this is the way to go. Maintaining a 'spinoff' coin along with WC seems a hassle, and if it's rewarded by holding WC, I don't see how this will improve the price of WC. And if one takes a blow, the other probably follows. And I don't want to catch myself 'gambling' trading between WC and WOC, risking losing even more than I already did.

my 40 WC (about 2 cents)

Wow, such an articulated position. You hit it right on the money with every point. This is going against the grain here, careful.
+1

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:09:22 PM

We need to stimulate WC to more buying and selling. Great new coin features to stimulate buying, and (more) places to spend WC for goods/services to stimulate selling/spening. And focus our promotions on that area. Please stop promoting to hold, don't reward staking/holding any more than the stake itself, the real reward should be in buying and selling(spending). I'm not an expert in the field, I don't really have an idea to accomplish this, but for a community coin with lots of ideas, we can get places, right? Apps, games, whatever to throw WCs at.

[/quote]

surfguy72

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:16:07 PM

The price will never rise if everyone is holding on to their bags, waiting & staking. You can see what is happening with BlackCoin - lots of innovation and news, but everybody is holding on to it expecting huge rise, yet nothing notable happens. It happens with other POS coins too - once it goes POS, people withdraw from exchanges to their own wallets, volume plummets, price follows.

Most of WC holders are in the same boat; waiting for their ROI, many accumulating more while the price is still insanely low; thus more WC moving to bags that won't go anywhere soon. This makes it much harder still to get the price up where it belongs, even with a ton of good news and innovations.

I'm still no fan of anon (or 'privacy' if you will, same thing diff name), imo it's more (dying) hype than usefulness - and might even bite us in the ass one day. I've followed the discussion for pages about it, but I don't color myself convinced this is the way to go. Maintaining a 'spinoff' coin along with WC seems a hassle, and if it's rewarded by holding WC, I don't see how this will improve the price of WC. And if one takes a blow, the other probably follows. And I don't want to catch myself 'gambling' trading between WC and WOC, risking losing even more than I already did.

my 40 WC (about 2 cents)

Hey Pantalaimon, I've heard similar logic in regards to coin holding before, but have yet to see any true economics on it.  As those who want WC buy right now @ 130 Sat, say plan to hold until 1300 Sat.  Every WC that person buys, is essentially removed from the supply at the price of 130 sat.  Lets say then a market force occurs and causes our price to rise from 130 sat to 500 sat (be nice huh lol) How much ever that person is holding at 500 Sat is still off the market until his magic price of 1300.  But each new person buying in at 500 Sat to hold is say planning to hold until (1000 sat) up until 1000 those coins are not in supply.  With such a small increase in coins per year of 2%, the price drives up.  My math and such isn't good, but in general i'm trying to say... for anyone buying to hold for speculation the price is going up, they're removing the coins that could be sold.  If demand was a constant but supply keeps shrinking in this regard, the only nature tendency is for the price to increase.

Bitcoin has an expanding coin supply still, but i've heard this situation described.

Alot of the rest, i'm mixed on.  I'd love to see more adoption and promotion of WC, and I know the volunteer PR team is always accepting volunteers  Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Pantalaimon

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:01:11 PM

my 40 WC (about 2 cents)

Hey Pantalaimon, I've heard similar logic in regards to coin holding before, but have yet to see any true economics on it.  As those who want WC buy right now @ 130 Sat, say plan to hold until 1300 Sat.  Every WC that person buys, is essentially removed from the supply at the price of 130 sat.  Lets say then a market force occurs and causes our price to rise from 130 sat to 500 sat (be nice huh lol) How much ever that person is holding at 500 Sat is still off the market until his magic price of 1300.  But each new person buying in at 500 Sat to hold is say planning to hold until (1000 sat) up until 1000 those coins are not in supply.  With such a small increase in coins per year of 2%, the price drives up.  My math and such isn't good, but in general i'm trying to say... for anyone buying to hold for speculation the price is going up, they're removing the coins that could be sold.  If demand was a constant but supply keeps shrinking in this regard, the only nature tendency is for the price to increase.

Bitcoin has an expanding coin supply still, but i've heard this situation described.

Alot of the rest, i'm mixed on.  I'd love to see more adoption and promotion of WC, and I know the volunteer PR team is always accepting volunteers  Grin

Looking at Mintpal, there is currently 13BTC needed to get the price at 200sat. That's basically twice the current volume on Mintpal.

The demand is currently at a minimum; any chance surge in price causes small dumps of holders getting a small profit from it, pushing the price back where it was. There's no buy support to sustain a higher price, let alone a steady rise.

There are many holding large bags now, and given the circumstances, there will be lots of dumping when the price is going up. Many won't wait for prices as high as 500sat or even 1000+ sat. Going from 100 to 150 (4.5BTC from here) is a whopping 50% profit that many WC holders are eager to cash in. The distribution of coins is messed up now, and it will take some time to recover from that. We can't avoid those dumps, and it's needed to even out the skewed distribution.

Therefore we need a massive amount of buy support. And there lies the challenge. Let's not let one bagholder feed another bagholder

surfguy72

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:07:35 PM

my 40 WC (about 2 cents)

Alot of the rest, i'm mixed on.  I'd love to see more adoption and promotion of WC, and I know the volunteer PR team is always accepting volunteers  Grin

Looking at Mintpal, there is currently 13BTC needed to get the price at 200sat. That's basically twice the current volume on Mintpal.

The demand is currently at a minimum; any chance surge in price causes small dumps of holders getting a small profit from it, pushing the price back where it was. There's no buy support to sustain a higher price, let alone a steady rise.

There are many holding large bags now, and given the circumstances, there will be lots of dumping when the price is going up. Many won't wait for prices as high as 500sat or even 1000+ sat. Going from 100 to 150 (4.5BTC from here) is a whopping 50% profit that many WC holders are eager to cash in. The distribution of coins is messed up now, and it will take some time to recover from that. We can't avoid those dumps, and it's needed to even out the skewed distribution.

Therefore we need a massive amount of buy support. And there lies the challenge. Let's not let one bagholder feed another bagholder

At a snapshot of the current market, Yes.  The question is how much of that 13BTC sell to 200 sat is the same person tring to buy at 80 Sat.  As ditto with the buy on there, while down to 0 may be about 15 BTC, that doesn't mean as the price goes down, spot buys will be placed.  Looking back, when we hit our lowest floor of 77, we somewhat of a nice rally to a real peak of about 170 and over the course of the few day rise, our volume only "kicked up" some to maybe 1% to 2% of total supply.

So I will def agree with an early point, that just some volume alone seems to help us.  But so much of it is still speculation.  I think whats worthy of our time is a conversation about whats next for WC, and how do we motivate and mobilize the community best. 

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:17:50 PM

ON a positive note...

We've made it into the top 20 on bter voting  Grin

Looks like this is where the challenge to rise in rank really hits...

https://bter.com/voting

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Pantalaimon

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:25:24 PM

my 40 WC (about 2 cents)

At a snapshot of the current market, Yes.  The question is how much of that 13BTC sell to 200 sat is the same person tring to buy at 80 Sat.  As ditto with the buy on there, while down to 0 may be about 15 BTC, that doesn't mean as the price goes down, spot buys will be placed.  Looking back, when we hit our lowest floor of 77, we somewhat of a nice rally to a real peak of about 170 and over the course of the few day rise, our volume only "kicked up" some to maybe 1% to 2% of total supply.

So I will def agree with an early point, that just some volume alone seems to help us.

Well, I may have painted a dark picture there, yes, but only to trigger/inspire Smiley You can only move the price if you move the coins themselves. Therefore I plead for a stop on both promotion and rewarding a holding stance. Get that volume back to 100BTC minimum! Do you agree the coin distribution is currently out of balance?

To gain volume is to have holders take their WC out of staking position and back on them exchanges. And to have innovations and constant updates on the wallet and applications to get the WC-is-back hype going. Let's get #whitecoin trending again Wink
surfguy72

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:31:10 PM

I must have missed the promotion and rewarding of holding.  Are you willing to promote selling?  Isn't that what we've kinda been saying though, we don't want people dumping Smiley

I don't see how putting the WC from the wallet back to the exchange helps anything, other than those not doing it, and getting more staking.  I do not know the coin distribution other than what is on http://www.richlist.eu/whitecoin, and having watched that for some time, the distribution seems to have spread out pretty well.

There is definitely some innovations in the works.  Operation "Whiteout" gets the most attention, but being a true foundation isn't splashy news until we are able to organize and act as a foundation... which will be soon Smiley  

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Pantalaimon

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:58:07 PM

I must have missed the promotion and rewarding of holding.  Are you willing to promote selling?  Isn't that what we've kinda been saying though, we don't want people dumping Smiley

I don't see how putting the WC from the wallet back to the exchange helps anything, other than those not doing it, and getting more staking.  I do not know the coin distribution other than what is on http://www.richlist.eu/whitecoin, and having watched that for some time, the distribution seems to have spread out pretty well.

There is definitely some innovations in the works.  Operation "Whiteout" gets the most attention, but being a true foundation isn't splashy news until we are able to organize and act as a foundation... which will be soon Smiley 

That was based on the latest talk having WC stakes + bonus WOC staked. I don't promote selling as such, I promote -using- the coin. For trading, for goods, for games, for betting, for anything that gets WC moving. Dumping is not what we want, but what's inevitable on the way up. Most coins are in the community or in investors, many dying to get out for minimum loss, no doubt. Traders have little to no interest in WC at the moment. That's what I observe.

I really don't try to be negative here, I just want to create some awareness of what we're up against. I still see great potential in WC if we play our cards right. I like the discussions here about new features, new innovations and I jump in where I think I can contribute, although my time and resources are scarce. Sometimes maybe we get stuck too long in community decisions, but I like the track we're on, save the few frustrations along the way.

CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:44:39 PM

Here are some updates on the language translation progress from https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/whitecoin/:

These look to be completed:

Czech
100%

Dutch
100%

German (Germany)
100%

Russian
100%

Serbian
100%

- - - - - - - -
These are nearly completed:

Polish
94%
29 - strings to translate

Afrikaans (South Africa)
91%
44 - strings to translate

Chinese
91%
45 - strings to translate

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:10:53 PM

blah blah blah and more blah
Looks at join date, looks at post count, looks at thread posted in.

Seriously who are you and what other user names on this forum do you go under? This account of yours is clearly a shill account.

I guess I am also part of this so called made up pump dump group as well right? because I also am sceptical of certain things.

I really would like to believe this foundation is legit but I really do have my doubts for now, especially with the amount of shill accounts on this thread just agreeing with the WCF statements and putting anyone down who questions those decisions.

Just out of curiosity who bought more coins and helped pump it to 170+ when mongonzo said buy earlier on last week?  How did that go for you considering I said don't buy on hype. Someone made a nice little profit from that rise, hope you guys done ok out of it as I know a few did including me.

Troubled

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:00:06 PM

Seriously who are you and what other user names on this forum do you go under? This account of yours is clearly a shill account.

I guess I am also part of this so called made up pump dump group as well right? because I also am sceptical of certain things.

I really would like to believe this foundation is legit but I really do have my doubts for now, especially with the amount of shill accounts on this thread just agreeing with the WCF statements and putting anyone down who questions those decisions.

Just out of curiosity who bought more coins and helped pump it to 170+ when mongonzo said buy earlier on last week?  How did that go for you considering I said don't buy on hype. Someone made a nice little profit from that rise, hope you guys done ok out of it as I know a few did including me.

I am new here but not to crypto, and I'm still not sure I like WOC either but I don't like the people in this thread telling others to dump so they can get cheap coins!!!!!

Maybe I'm wrong about Whitenotright but I don't think so!!!!
Troubled

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:13:59 PM

Price when mogonzo said buy was 105-106sat at Mintpal!!!

Price now 121-126 on mintpal!!

Everyone wins!!!
blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:59:22 AM

Heres an idea. How about the only way you can mint WOC would be from the POS of holding WC? Essentially replacing the POS reward from WC to WOC. That way it encourages buyers to buy and hold WC so they can get WOC. The maximum amount of WOC could be equivalent to the 2% stake of the total WC (currently 302,655,967) So basically 6,053,119.34  WOC could be minted every year.

I like the different approach

The only problem i see with having WOC being earned off the back of WC by POS is getting any attention from the rest of the crypto community. Without being able to get WOC from other sources I don't think we could get the coin enough exposure.

Which would just make it a coin for WC owners to collect and point at saying 'i have WOC'

It certainly could be part of the distribution method, that you can stake WC for WOC/WC but i think mogonzo is right in saying that having mining involved and for a long term period is something needed to keep it both WC and WOC relevant.

Maybe a truly hybrid coin POW/POS and not just one that switches from POW to POS
Khelgaar

Activity: 109

"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:32:15 AM

ON a positive note...

We've made it into the top 20 on bter voting  Grin

Looks like this is where the challenge to rise in rank really hits...

don`t wanna disappoint you but we can`t even have 50 clicks for voting WC @hitbtc

WC    Whitecoin    http://whitecoin.info    107

only conclusion is that this community is circulating around few people... or am i wrong  Wink

cheers
B.
Khelgaar

Activity: 109

"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:50:45 AM

I must have missed the promotion and rewarding of holding.  Are you willing to promote selling?  Isn't that what we've kinda been saying though, we don't want people dumping Smiley

I don't see how putting the WC from the wallet back to the exchange helps anything, other than those not doing it, and getting more staking.  I do not know the coin distribution other than what is on http://www.richlist.eu/whitecoin, and having watched that for some time, the distribution seems to have spread out pretty well.

There is definitely some innovations in the works.  Operation "Whiteout" gets the most attention, but being a true foundation isn't splashy news until we are able to organize and act as a foundation... which will be soon Smiley  

That was based on the latest talk having WC stakes + bonus WOC staked. I don't promote selling as such, I promote -using- the coin. For trading, for goods, for games, for betting, for anything that gets WC moving. Dumping is not what we want, but what's inevitable on the way up. Most coins are in the community or in investors, many dying to get out for minimum loss, no doubt. Traders have little to no interest in WC at the moment. That's what I observe.

I really don't try to be negative here, I just want to create some awareness of what we're up against. I still see great potential in WC if we play our cards right. I like the discussions here about new features, new innovations and I jump in where I think I can contribute, although my time and resources are scarce. Sometimes maybe we get stuck too long in community decisions, but I like the track we're on, save the few frustrations along the way.

+1

those are my concerns also. we don`t have enough interest from crypto traders in this coin. for pushing the price up, it needed miners and daily interest in WC as well not just whales with big money that will just pump to some point they need and dump the money when price is good... if you look at this thread, you can count only few names here... where are those people from the rich list you mentioned? if those addresses are all unique, why those people don`t participate in discussion here?  Wink  

Again, from my previous post, i`ll repeat my questions:

- Where are we with the redesign of WhiteCoin site?

- Where are we with the redesign of a new wallet? Logo, new design (some eye-kandy design) and etc..

- Where are we with the marketing, besides WCF registration, and what is the current occupation and the next steps in coming weeks / months?

- What is our general goal referring to the multi pool? What is the cooperation with the Chunky Pool? What is the strategy there?

- What happened with bounties and do we engaged someone and what is currently WIP?

- Is there any strategy besides another coin, anon or privacy that will bring us some volume and better prices?

Cheers
B.

Edit. i`ll repeat those questions till i get answers...
xrn

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:37:32 AM

If want to rise price we need to vote ....

https://hitbtc.com/vote

albertocp

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:46:39 AM

Hello, I have send a request to let me translate to spanish  Smiley
CryptoSEO

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 08:52:53 AM

Hello, I have send a request to let me translate to spanish  Smiley

+1 Super!

CryptoSEO

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 08:57:18 AM

+1

those are my concerns also. we don`t have enough interest from crypto traders in this coin. for pushing the price up, it needed miners and daily interest in WC as well not just whales with big money that will just pump to some point they need and dump the money when price is good... if you look at this thread, you can count only few names here... where are those people from the rich list you mentioned? if those addresses are all unique, why those people don`t participate in discussion here?  Wink  

Again, from my previous post, i`ll repeat my questions:

- Where are we with the redesign of WhiteCoin site?

- Where are we with the redesign of a new wallet? Logo, new design (some eye-kandy design) and etc..

- Where are we with the marketing, besides WCF registration, and what is the current occupation and the next steps in coming weeks / months?

- What is our general goal referring to the multi pool? What is the cooperation with the Chunky Pool? What is the strategy there?

- What happened with bounties and do we engaged someone and what is currently WIP?

- Is there any strategy besides another coin, anon or privacy that will bring us some volume and better prices?

Cheers
B.

Edit. i`ll repeat those questions till i get answers...

Lets number them for consistency:

1. - Where are we with the redesign of WhiteCoin site?
--> you posted a link to it in your previous message to the site... try clicking it... no official announcement yet about the site update (yet as its still being tweaked) however a twitter campaign is soon to start promoting the site update etc. so good things to come Wink

2. - Where are we with the redesign of a new wallet? Logo, new design (some eye-kandy design) and etc..
--> There are some updates on the website, more updates to follow

3. - Where are we with the marketing, besides WCF registration, and what is the current occupation and the next steps in coming weeks / months?
--> Not sure what you mean, but Whitecoin is a volunteer gig for us all... Next steps for which, the currency, WCF, Website, Volunteers, Staffing, Funding, Business Partnerships, Merchant Services, Relationship Building, Investment... etc.? 

You too, can take an active roll, volunteer... know a merchant, have any graphic skills? etc
- I am sure that the most recent partnership with CryptoCopyright (which was only just announced) may add to the mix Wink 

4. - What is our general goal referring to the multi pool? What is the cooperation with the Chunky Pool? What is the strategy there?
--> Mogonzo & Chunky have been providing updates, I am sure that Chunky and Mogonzo will be updating.

5. - What happened with bounties and do we engaged someone and what is currently WIP?
--> Yup, this type of information will become populated on whitecoin.info, just needs some updating like the intro video, twitter bot, website template etc..

6. - Is there any strategy besides another coin, anon or privacy that will bring us some volume and better prices?
--> What are your ideas?  Are things just too slow for you?  See the forest for the trees...

--> This type of information will become populated centrally on the website over the coming days and weeks.  As we are all volunteers here, many hands make light work so feel free to bring your ideas to the table or just get them done for results Smiley

PS - This is a forum, not the best place to keep everyone informed as it gets buried.
With the new website, we now have a proper framework in place to keep the community up to speed on everything as it continues to be tweaked, added to and updated.  As the website will become the central location for updates, information, progress etc, central point of communications will be much clearer that simply here in the forum Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: