Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 [567] 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759171 times)
Khelgaar

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:43:15 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 11:37:29 AM by Khelgaar

Looking at Mintpal, there is currently 13BTC needed to get the price at 200sat. That's basically twice the current volume on Mintpal.

I must have missed the promotion and rewarding of holding.  Are you willing to promote selling?  Isn't that what we've kinda been saying though, we don't want people dumping Smiley

I don't see how putting the WC from the wallet back to the exchange helps anything, other than those not doing it, and getting more staking.  I do not know the coin distribution other than what is on http://www.richlist.eu/whitecoin, and having watched that for some time, the distribution seems to have spread out pretty well.

There is definitely some innovations in the works.  Operation "Whiteout" gets the most attention, but being a true foundation isn't splashy news until we are able to organize and act as a foundation... which will be soon Smiley  

That was based on the latest talk having WC stakes + bonus WOC staked. I don't promote selling as such, I promote -using- the coin. For trading, for goods, for games, for betting, for anything that gets WC moving. Dumping is not what we want, but what's inevitable on the way up. Most coins are in the community or in investors, many dying to get out for minimum loss, no doubt. Traders have little to no interest in WC at the moment. That's what I observe.

I really don't try to be negative here, I just want to create some awareness of what we're up against. I still see great potential in WC if we play our cards right. I like the discussions here about new features, new innovations and I jump in where I think I can contribute, although my time and resources are scarce. Sometimes maybe we get stuck too long in community decisions, but I like the track we're on, save the few frustrations along the way.

+1

those are my concerns also. we don`t have enough interest from crypto traders in this coin. for pushing the price up, it needed miners and daily interest in WC as well not just whales with big money that will just pump to some point they need and dump the money when price is good... if you look at this thread, you can count only few names here... where are those people from the rich list you mentioned? if those addresses are all unique, why those people don`t participate in discussion here?  Wink  

Cheers
B.

Edit. i`ll repeat those questions till i get answers...

Lets number them for consistency:

PS - This is a forum, not the best place to keep everyone informed as it gets buried.
With the new website, we now have a proper framework in place to keep the community up to speed on everything as it continues to be tweaked, added to and updated.  As the website will become the central location for updates, information, progress etc, central point of communications will be much clearer that simply here in the forum Smiley

Thanks for replaying CryptoSEO

1. - Where are we with the redesign of WhiteCoin site?
--> you posted a link to it in your previous message to the site... try clicking it... no official announcement yet about the site update (yet as its still being tweaked) however a twitter campaign is soon to start promoting the site update etc. so good things to come Wink
-----> I apologize for bad info. didn't saw updated site. yesterday i saw old page with new logo (probably from my cash, didn't do refreshing )  Embarrassed

2. - Where are we with the redesign of a new wallet? Logo, new design (some eye-kandy design) and etc..
--> There are some updates on the website, more updates to follow
-----> Any ETA on release date. i don't think we need annon or privacy implemented right now (is it even possible in short period of time?), just start with new design, logo and languages that are finished translating  Wink

3. - Where are we with the marketing, besides WCF registration, and what is the current occupation and the next steps in coming weeks / months?
--> Not sure what you mean, but Whitecoin is a volunteer gig for us all... Next steps for which, the currency, WCF, Website, Volunteers, Staffing, Funding, Business Partnerships, Merchant Services, Relationship Building, Investment... etc.?  
----> You are right, but i'm thinking that we need to focus on how to attract people to mine for WC... I'll give my best to help community in any way I can, as I did with translation in other language, hash power when it was needed (maybe not much but hey, still finding my place in crypto  Smiley). If something new come up that I can help, would do it gladly... no worries Smiley

4. - What is our general goal referring to the multi pool? What is the cooperation with the Chunky Pool? What is the strategy there?
--> Mogonzo & Chunky have been providing updates, I am sure that Chunky and Mogonzo will be updating.
----> This is were imho we are little slow... I was posting erlier about what is my opinion about this subject  Wink

IMHO, we need to have stronger foundation of WC coin, and by that I mean good solution for wallet, strong pool with miners, not whales, who will give us daily buy pressure. Skipping steps in that progress for daily trends... I'm not so sure it'll help (but I can be seriously wrong). Anyway just hope that we keep struggle and more and more improve WC in good way...  Smiley

Cheers
B.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Khelgaar

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:02:23 AM

guys, is this have something with WC&WCF or not. If does, they need to update logo  Grin

http://whitecoin.org/
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:23:08 PM

ON a positive note...

We've made it into the top 20 on bter voting  Grin

Looks like this is where the challenge to rise in rank really hits...

https://bter.com/voting

don`t wanna disappoint you but we can`t even have 50 clicks for voting WC @hitbtc

WC    Whitecoin    http://whitecoin.info    107

only conclusion is that this community is circulating around few people... or am i wrong  Wink

cheers
B.

This is the assumption that I am leaning toward as well and about done being nervous lol

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
delphs

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:25:40 PM

ON a positive note...

We've made it into the top 20 on bter voting  Grin

don`t wanna disappoint you but we can`t even have 50 clicks for voting WC @hitbtc

only conclusion is that this community is circulating around few people... or am i wrong  Wink

cheers
B.

This is the assumption that I am leaning toward as well and about done being nervous lol

Nah... this simply indicate people don't give a shit about new Exchanges since we're already on multiple awesome ones. We don't need to beg to get on new ones they should simply add us no questions asks.

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
Spayse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:51:52 PM

Vote WC at bter: https://bter.com/voting#WC  Grin

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
surfguy72

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:26:19 PM

ON a positive note...

We've made it into the top 20 on bter voting  Grin

only conclusion is that this community is circulating around few people... or am i wrong  Wink

cheers
B.

It takes having bter points to vote.  I've never used bter, and am not in a liquid position to do some trades to get some points Smiley

IF you can, or do already have bter points.  We'd love a vote Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:28:29 PM

An anon companion coin with all the bells and whistles people want is a no brainer. It poses no more competition to WC than the other 300 alts. ANON is not just another fad or hype, a large proportion of people require this option. We are cutting people out not offering them what they want.

The companion coin will create a development pot, for creating features and also services and uses for both coins. The companion has zero disadvantages. Let's push ahead with whiteout before the anon party is over. DRK and XC are perfect examples of real anon features bringing in a lot of BTC and interest to the communities. If either of them announced tomorrow anon was off you would see market caps more like WC.

Hype trains must not be wasted - they bring in btc and new members. Anon is not pure hype/fad either it is now seen as a very desirable feature by many. Although personally i care too much about it.

surfguy72

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:43:56 PM

An anon companion coin with all the bells and whistles people want is a no brainer. It poses no more competition to WC than the other 300 alts. ANON is not just another fad or hype, a large proportion of people require this option. We are cutting people out not offering them what they want.

The companion coin will create a development pot, for creating features and also services and uses for both coins. The companion has zero disadvantages. Let's push ahead with whiteout before the anon party is over. DRK and XC are perfect examples of real anon features bringing in a lot of BTC and interest to the communities. If either of them announced tomorrow anon was off you would see market caps more like WC.

Hype trains must not be wasted - they bring in btc and new members. Anon is not pure hype/fad either it is now seen as a very desirable feature by many. Although personally i care too much about it.

I can tell you that a quick twitter search on #whitecoin you'll see a retweet over and over about "tell about anon features you want in WC"

It does have utility for sure.  And its only one development upon many that the coin can take.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:07:26 PM

+1

I also still think trading a large portion of the 300 Mil WC for WOC (amounts to be decided be smarter people than me) makes sense. 

We as the WCF have 300 Mil coins at our disposal...currently under the WC brand.  If we take 50 Mil of these and allow and exchange for WOC as an IPO and continued x11 mining into the future....I can't see how this wouldn't bring value to both coins under the control of the WCF. 
mogonzo

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:26:25 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm happy to report I just gave my first mainstream media interview for WhiteCoin. I sent out a press release announcing ourselves to the Canadian media earlier this morning, and response seems good so far. Keep an eye out on google news to see if others pick this up. I'll post a copy of the release shortly here, still on the road today so working across a couple computers.

Fingers crossed that a pitch for merchants will be heard across the Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia today. If you're like myself and in the Valley today, give a listen to Magic 94.9 and AVR 97.7 FM.

All the best,

Chris

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
surfguy72

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:28:21 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm happy to report I just gave my first mainstream media interview for WhiteCoin. I sent out a press release announcing ourselves to the Canadian media earlier this morning, and response seems good so far. Keep an eye out on google news to see if others pick this up. I'll post a copy of the release shortly here, still on the road today so working across a couple computers.

Fingers crossed that a pitch for merchants will be heard across the Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia today. If you're like myself and in the Valley today, give a listen to Magic 94.9 and AVR 97.7 FM.

All the best,

Chris

Haha cool update mogonzo.  Save travels, and looking forward to see the reaction.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:39:59 PM

Hey Everyone,

All the best,

Chris

Good job!
Khelgaar

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:27:07 PM

Hey Everyone,

All the best,

Chris

congrats on your first interview on this subject, well done Chris  Smiley

can`t wait for your post...  Tongue

Cheers
B.
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:06:28 PM

Sorry guys but whithout whales this coin is dead...
surfguy72

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:14:53 PM

Sorry guys but whithout whales this coin is dead...

I'd say without community the coin is dead.  Glad there's whales in the community.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:26:42 PM

Hey Guys!

I'll be out of pocket the next few days mostly, taking a nice little breather from work and life for a mini-vacation.  I'll be on BCT some as I get time/receiption.

Wish everyone the best.  I should be back in full action ~ 7/7 to 7/8. Send me a PM if you need anything  Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:35:27 PM

Hey Guys!

I'll be out of pocket the next few days mostly, taking a nice little breather from work and life for a mini-vacation.  I'll be on BCT some as I get time/receiption.

Wish everyone the best.  I should be back in full action ~ 7/7 to 7/8. Send me a PM if you need anything  Grin

Thanks dude...have fun!
eddienova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:49:00 PM

It's an exciting time to be investing in WC. I love where the conversation is going in regards to features, and Im looking forward to seeing how the discussion plays out during the implementation stages. It certainly feels like WC has a long and bright future ahead of it - especially under Mogonzo's mature leadership.

Glad to be a part of this coin. Continuing to buy in. I'm certain that the days of 100-200 sat prices will soon be a thing of the past as we embark on a long journey of upward trending.
surfguy72

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:12:04 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 09:43:12 PM by surfguy72

It's an exciting time to be investing in WC. I love where the conversation is going in regards to features, and Im looking forward to seeing how the discussion plays out during the implementation stages. It certainly feels like WC has a long and bright future ahead of it - especially under Mogonzo's mature leadership.

Glad to be a part of this coin. Continuing to buy in. I'm certain that the days of 100-200 sat prices will soon be a thing of the past as we embark on a long journey of upward trending.

Thanks for your positive words, I was actually having a different moment when you typed those so it was interesting.

I stopped by the private forum of a coin I was "involved" with back in 2013.  Come to see that alot of what they had been talking about when I started to do other stuff, they are still kinda working on.  It really showed me that the "sustain" part of a coin is very difficult in the alt world.  We are seeing it now with DOGE, and some others, like whooa what happened?

I look at the communities, and minus their for fun talk, there's alot of similarities.  I think with our size and current conditions, we are poised for more improvement and growth that a lot of more "established" coins.

So you're exactly right, and the reason is, because day in, day out, the community does continue on.

***PS: The FUD in thier private forum: priceless.  Whats sad though is to see talented ppl waste their time defending.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
eddienova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:07:57 PM

Thanks for your positive words, I was actually having a different moment when you typed those so it was interesting.

I stopped by the private forum of a coin I was "involved" with back in 2013.  Come to see that alot of what they had been talking about when I started to do other stuff, they are still kinda working on.  It really showed me that the "sustain" part of a coin is very difficult in the alt world.  We are seeing it now with DOGE, and some others, like whooa what happened?

I look at the communities, and minus their for fun talk, there's alot of similarities.  I think with our size and current conditions, we are poised for more improvement and growth that a lot of more "established" coins.

So you're exactly right, and the reason is, because day in, day out, the community does continue on.

***PS: The FUD in thier private forum: priceless.  Whats sad though is to see talented ppl waste their time defending.

...and just for the record, I'm definitely in support of an IPO-style roll out of WOC that somehow rewards current holders of WC but most importantly helps to fund WCF and to pay Devs for their work implementing new features.
Pages: « 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 [567] 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: