Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:05:51 AM

Whitecoin. What to expect in next few days. Turbulence. Be aware and prepare!

I want to let everyone know that once the new wallet comes online and exchanges allow deposits, we should expect a dump. Weak hands, scared, emotionally influenced, and impatient people will sell. Depending on price when open trading resumes will dictate how massive the dump will be. Some will wait for the price to rise and then dump. Trolling will probably start up again too. Not to worry and all is 100% expected. Whether you sell or not is up to you.

We have mobile wallets in the mix now too, currently being developed. Those who will hold their coins will be rewarded. Even if we only see 3k satoshi, everyone who has WC wins. Of course we aim higher, MUCH higher Smiley

Seattletu..... I'm so sorry bro! I feel so bad! I could cry for you! You are good people! Call cops! $22,000. Felony? your chances are better since large amounts involved. See if there were cameras watching the area around where your shit was stolen. Witnesses. etc etc. I have the address from where you sent me that lil bit if you need it. And I got 150 WC for you if you want it... Wink

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:08:44 AM

I want to let everyone know that once the new wallet comes online and exchanges allow deposits, we should expect a dump. Weak hands, scared, emotionally influenced, and impatient people will sell. Depending on price when open trading resumes will dictate how massive the dump will be. Some will wait for the price to rise and then dump. Trolling will probably start up again too. Not to worry and all is 100% expected. Whether you sell or not is up to you.

We have mobile wallets in the mix now too, currently being developed. Those who will hold their coins will be rewarded. Even if we only see 3k satoshi, everyone who has WC wins. Of course we aim higher, MUCH higher Smiley

Seattletu..... I'm so sorry bro! I feel so bad! I could cry for you! You are good people! Call cops! $22,000. Felony? your chances are better since large amounts involved. See if there were cameras watching the area around where your shit was stolen. Witnesses. etc etc. I have the address from where you sent me that lil bit if you need it. And I got 150 WC for you if you want it... Wink

Im very interested in android / mobile whitecoin wallet could tell me whos doing it now ? is it android or windows phone ?

Blah blah
insanedumps

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:09:50 AM

We have an android wallet and online wallet in development for WhiteCoin, however if you guys need anything else in terms of development here is our current portfolio:

Here is an example of our web design: http://epawncoin.com

Here is an example of our android wallet or epawncoin: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epawncoin.wallet

Here is an example of our online wallet: http://wallet.epawncoin.com/

Here is an example of an exchange we have developed: http://coinpod.net

There are a few more varieties of the android wallets and web wallets:

Kimdotcoin Android Wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raxe.kimdotcoin

Kimdotcoin Online Wallet: http://kimdotcoin.co.nz/index.html#/

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:

https://twitter.com/RaxeSoftware
contact@raxe.io

contact this guy
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:12:03 AM

We have an android wallet and online wallet in development for WhiteCoin, however if you guys need anything else in terms of development here is our current portfolio:

Here is an example of our web design: http://epawncoin.com

Here is an example of our android wallet or epawncoin: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epawncoin.wallet

Here is an example of our online wallet: http://wallet.epawncoin.com/

Here is an example of an exchange we have developed: http://coinpod.net

There are a few more varieties of the android wallets and web wallets:

Kimdotcoin Android Wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raxe.kimdotcoin

Kimdotcoin Online Wallet: http://kimdotcoin.co.nz/index.html#/

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:

https://twitter.com/RaxeSoftware
contact@raxe.io

contact this guy

Wow if they are working on android wallet it will be awesome for wc community.

Blah blah
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:22:46 AM

My laptop with 5.8 million whitecoin was stolen today. I know it was the fuxking crack heads down the street. My hands hurt and my walls have 3 new holes. Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm perplexed  Huh I would love to know more about the 3 new holes  Grin

I'm imagining some wild gunfight and you pummeling hell out of the thief until your hands hurt but I may be way off.  Roll Eyes

Sorry about your WC dude.
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:22:51 AM

I have to back this up.  I believe in WC and am currently holding, not selling.  However, the new wallet will likely be released within hours, or any minute for that matter. WC holders need to be aware:

All transactions of WC in and out of exchanges has been halted for 36 hours.  Meaning the only ones trading are people who already had their coins in the exchange.

The SECOND the wallet is released and WC holders can transfer their coins into the exchanges, there will no doubt be a massive, massive influx of coins hitting the market.

The buy support is already thin.  I ran these estimates on BitcoinWisdom using the trade estimator. Be aware of this folks!

If we see at 15 Million influx of coins to Mintpal, the price to liquidate those will drop to roughly 611, based on current buy orders.  In all likelihood the price will drop lower, as buyers seeing the drop will pull their buy orders expecting a lower price. 15 Million WC is only 5% of the Market Cap.

If we see 30 Million coins, or 10% of the market cap hit the market, in order for those buyers to sell the price would crash to 98. That's right- 98.

I am willing to bet that only a very small percentage, perhaps 20% or less, is actually in the exchanges at the moment.  Meaning 80% is in lockdown, and as soon as the wallet is released no doubt a lot of nervous traders will be moving their coins to sell. I don't feel my predictions, or estimates of 5 and 10% are overstated. They could very well be underestimated and the fall out far worse.

I am not posting this to cause a panic.  But panic and massive sell offs as soon as the wallet is released is very likely to happen, I just think everyone should be aware of what we are likely to see this morning.

The price will hopefully recover as the development team has been and will be hard at work fixing the bugs and promoting this coin.

But an exodus of mass proportion is on the horizon. What you decide to do is up to you.

Me? I think I may just log off for a few days... And try not to watch. Although I doubt I'll be able to have the willpower to do so.

Strato

Qminer666

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:23:23 AM

I'd say the worst case scenario we should see a dump but we shouldn't expect it. With a new wallet and the problems fixed we could also expect a huge rise.
Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:33:29 AM

Community, I received public response from tf2honeybadger, said if there was a ''significant push for a change, he will talk to Foundation about implementing it.''

What I have PM'ed him about is PoS. Do you guys want 28 days as it is now, or 12 hours like we were told at the beginning?

faster stake times are better all around imo. People will leave wallets open, faster confirms, more nodes, more stake power against 51%. Same amount of coins issued per block, we'd get paid less per stake but more frequently and accurately. Let the dev's know before they release the wallet!!!

show your support! +1 is all it takes.

EDIT: This affects the price of our coin by attracting popularity, because people like to watch their stacks grow right before their eyes!

Bringing this to the new page.

and again...

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:36:00 AM

Community, I received public response from tf2honeybadger, said if there was a ''significant push for a change, he will talk to Foundation about implementing it.''

What I have PM'ed him about is PoS. Do you guys want 28 days as it is now, or 12 hours like we were told at the beginning?

faster stake times are better all around imo. People will leave wallets open, faster confirms, more nodes, more stake power against 51%. Same amount of coins issued per block, we'd get paid less per stake but more frequently and accurately. Let the dev's know before they release the wallet!!!

EDIT: This affects the price of our coin by attracting popularity, because people like to watch their stacks grow right before their eyes!

and again...

I think it would be better to make a voting poll in new thread, but anyway I agree with 12 hours.
ponch85

Activity: 609

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:40:15 AM

I have to back this up.  I believe in WC and am currently holding, not selling.  However, the new wallet will likely be released within hours, or any minute for that matter. WC holders need to be aware:

All transactions of WC in and out of exchanges has been halted for 36 hours.  Meaning the only ones trading are people who already had their coins in the exchange.

The SECOND the wallet is released and WC holders can transfer their coins into the exchanges, there will no doubt be a massive, massive influx of coins hitting the market.

The buy support is already thin.  I ran these estimates on BitcoinWisdom using the trade estimator. Be aware of this folks!

If we see at 15 Million influx of coins to Mintpal, the price to liquidate those will drop to roughly 611, based on current buy orders.  In all likelihood the price will drop lower, as buyers seeing the drop will pull their buy orders expecting a lower price. 15 Million WC is only 5% of the Market Cap.

If we see 30 Million coins, or 10% of the market cap hit the market, in order for those buyers to sell the price would crash to 98. That's right- 98.

I am willing to bet that only a very small percentage, perhaps 20% or less, is actually in the exchanges at the moment.  Meaning 80% is in lockdown, and as soon as the wallet is released no doubt a lot of nervous traders will be moving their coins to sell. I don't feel my predictions, or estimates of 5 and 10% are overstated. They could very well be underestimated and the fall out far worse.

I am not posting this to cause a panic.  But panic and massive sell offs as soon as the wallet is released is very likely to happen, I just think everyone should be aware of what we are likely to see this morning.

The price will hopefully recover as the development team has been and will be hard at work fixing the bugs and promoting this coin.

But an exodus of mass proportion is on the horizon. What you decide to do is up to you.

Me? I think I may just log off for a few days... And try not to watch. Although I doubt I'll be able to have the willpower to do so.

Strato

I never sell my 300k WC! community we are the first to have collaborated DEV other crypto as reported here: http://cryptoseo.com/

if we pass this other critical stage before we go to the history of crypto currency with most speculation, trolls, fud, etc ...

not sell !! only buy at a good price!
yo
feomat

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:41:29 AM

and again...
12 hours

dotnetmin

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:42:30 AM

Strato

A few hours ago you posted into DRK threat to support and buy WC. What´s now . Do you want to shake out WC from people here ?
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:49:25 AM

Strato

A few hours ago you posted into DRK threat to support and buy WC. What´s now . Do you want to shake out WC from people here ?

Not at all. I think if people are aware of what's happening and WHY, the backlash from this wallet lockdown can be somewhat minimized.

Do you think a better course of action would be to keep WC holders who don't realize this because they were out for the weekend and not watching their wallets and this forum in the dark?

I own a sizeable chunk of WC. I believe it will grow.

But I also believe we will see some major shake up first.

A person is smart. People, in large groups, not so much.

Stratobitz
VigintiTrez

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:52:54 AM

NEW VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4xlddRB0Og
Coinezs

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:59:15 AM

is problem solved now?
skarto

hay

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:01:52 AM

I agree.i think just afraid of competition in BC. It's a normal way of things. Also this did not invent. BC
just copied from LTC and LTC copied from BTC. BTC is one oand onlybut WC is also cool!
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:05:22 AM

lol... while deposits are frozen... WC got more 24h volume then BC on mintpal...  thats rather impressive  Grin
feomat

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:06:58 AM

And if whitecoin is just a copy like those trolls state here, there is a community behind it.
350+ pages ist not just a funny small coin. Furthermore there are always tons of people in the IRC Channels.

so hate on trolls

roony

Did you see the roonies on him???

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:09:45 AM

Waiting POS system  Grin

Don't be rude, stop staring at my brows.
skarto

hay

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:11:04 AM

yees! this trols here just want bay more WC at a good price! HAAA! HAA! HAAAA! I will not sell you my WC-coins!
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: