Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
Oizopower

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:26:23 PM

Announcement: WhiteOS

Hello guys, I’m proud to announce you my project I have been working on. Today I’m ready to announce the start of a project I have been working personally on, WhiteOS. WhiteOS will be a live operating system that you can start on almost every computer. You can run it from a USB or any other portable storage. Or just simply run it in a virtual machine.

WhiteOS will allow you to manage your Whitecoin in a safe environment that leaves no traces on your everyday computer that is connected 24/7 to the internet. There will be some pre configurations for users that are willing to use TOR or just the normal one.

I have been starting to build WhiteOS and it’s still in early stages, far from workable yet. Many people have Whitecoin staking in there wallet. But the wallet does not need to be open 24/7 for staking. So booting once in a while to WhiteOS and enable the wallet for staking will get you your hot warm stakes.

Also next to WhiteOS I continue to develop on the richlist. There will be soon some Whitecoin only features in the richlist.

Below you can find a early stage of the boot screen, more will come when ready. There will be some internal alpha testing when the core part is ready. After that I will be doing a public beta test phase.

http://www.richlist.eu for all your cryptocoin distribution list

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:33:18 PM

Hello guys, I’m proud to announce you my project I have been working on. Today I’m ready to announce the start of a project I have been working personally on, WhiteOS. WhiteOS will be a live operating system that you can start on almost every computer. You can run it from a USB or any other portable storage. Or just simply run it in a virtual machine.

WhiteOS will allow you to manage your Whitecoin in a safe environment that leaves no traces on your everyday computer that is connected 24/7 to the internet. There will be some pre configurations for users that are willing to use TOR or just the normal one.

I have been starting to build WhiteOS and it’s still in early stages, far from workable yet. Many people have Whitecoin staking in there wallet. But the wallet does not need to be open 24/7 for staking. So booting once in a while to WhiteOS and enable the wallet for staking will get you your hot warm stakes.

Also next to WhiteOS I continue to develop on the richlist. There will be soon some Whitecoin only features in the richlist.

Below you can find a early stage of the boot screen, more will come when ready. There will be some internal alpha testing when the core part is ready. After that I will be doing a public beta test phase.

I do love that coin logo!  Nice work Oizo!!!  Thanks for all you do for our coin!  Cheesy
Prototyp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:34:15 PM

Looks interesting, good work!
weenfan

Activity: 373
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 09:36:20 PM

The 2% only comes from wallets that actually are connected and running to stake their coins. I doubt even 50% of the 300m whitecoins are connected to stake in that manner.

I tally a little over 277m coins on the rich list, which appears to be all MP wallets. Are the other coins not accounted for because they are on other wallets somewhere else off the radar? I am just trying to get an actual accounting of what coins have been purchase and what remains. I am also considering a community rebate program that is funded through my own foundation which will provide certain investors an opportunity to earn additional WC. Leadership or representation of WC not required for this program Wink

there's not too many coins missing there, 300m came from the mining phase and with 2% annual stake it will take 5 years before the 330m cap is met.

not to mention all coins that are on exchanges which aren't staking will lose their stake once it hits the thresh hold so we will never end up meeting that 330m.

i'm not too sure how to account for the rest of the coins
CryptoFanboy

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:36:59 PM

do we have some german speaking Whitecoiners here?
Oizopower

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:38:14 PM

whitecoin_eu on IRC was german i believe.

CryptoFanboy

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:39:09 PM

Hi Oizo,

please try the whois function
Oizopower

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:42:18 PM

sorry new page bump Smiley

CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 09:48:05 PM

sorry new page bump Smiley

Really great work, looking forward to this!

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
Prototyp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:11:40 PM

<- German
Oizopower

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:26:38 PM

We got some whitecoin T-Shirts as well thanks to grv !

http://www.shirtium.com/

surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:41:14 PM

Wow great idea, awesome work, I know its going to turn out great. 

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:59:49 PM

Nice. One question, how do I purchase with WC!

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:02:00 AM

That logo really pop's on the black background and looking forward to what you are doing here....

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:09:48 AM

The 2% only comes from wallets that actually are connected and running to stake their coins. I doubt even 50% of the 300m whitecoins are connected to stake in that manner.

I tally a little over 277m coins on the rich list, which appears to be all MP wallets. Are the other coins not accounted for because they are on other wallets somewhere else off the radar? I am just trying to get an actual accounting of what coins have been purchase and what remains. I am also considering a community rebate program that is funded through my own foundation which will provide certain investors an opportunity to earn additional WC. Leadership or representation of WC not required for this program Wink

there's not too many coins missing there, 300m came from the mining phase and with 2% annual stake it will take 5 years before the 330m cap is met.

not to mention all coins that are on exchanges which aren't staking will lose their stake once it hits the thresh hold so we will never end up meeting that 330m.

i'm not too sure how to account for the rest of the coins

I just did a tally and it came to 277m coins. So was just wondering if the remainder are available for purchase on other exchanges or where they were located as indicated the PoW is done and staking continues (not concerned with staked coins). We are looking at buying up the remainder of the coins is all and wanted to estimate how many coins that would total so I could build out the budget proposal before the price got too high again.

surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:00:35 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 05:01:19 PM by surfguy72

Hello!

Below is the list I pulled together based on previous posts.  With each idea is a WC address.  Future coin addresses will be added to allow other coins to be donated as well.  The funds donated can be returned at this point should an idea evolve to the point where you no longer support it.  Refunds will only be sent to the address from which the coins were sent.  As more information comes forth from the Dev team and/or other DEVS I will update you.  I have backed up the wallet for these addresses and is password protected.  I will work transparently with you before releasing funds to anyone and will give 48 hrs notice before any transfer.  Refunds will only be for the original amount, the interest earned would be fwd to the WCF.

1. Anon - Mindfox said it can be implemented from other work when its tested and working
WmFfYh4Y5rEpAmt31zmWHjEiSDBteRL7AF

2. Privacy - Implementation of TOR
WaTdeGtNSkW7oLDsZoZA1BNMwaTpvquXAj
 There is a step by step feature now in your wallet on how to implement using TOR for your wallet

3. Smart Contract - What would it take, what does a framework look like
WgMvUeu6vf7vFb1PVGmnfD6tvyFqSh7oWC

4. Reduce Confirmation Times - This could be reviewed now and determined what is required to make
this happen
WUET4WgYwz4HLx54faKYyRWMNbfa6K5gjj

5. Built in Voting App-propose new features, vote from wallet
WSYDAdSrx23BpC6MjBJ2pdWvfkVjYu6tEB

6. Wallet to wallet exchange - place your buys and sells and would then need to be a multicoin wallet
WffKeSgypEsHAYkZTMP6iXWws4Mn5By74G

7. Known User Transactions - using third party, a users wallet would become verified as a known person IRL and could send public transactions.
WQ2daSMKv7qBsgxJTBeSwKfTLoVDYsBZEr

Update 9/5/14

Hello!

Wow, Wow, Wow.  Seems like WhiteCoin has really caught a good wave here recently.  In case you missed it, the last update was huge, and today seems to even be bigger! Last Update Here  Behind the scenes efforts still continue on our concepts below, creating a novel piece of coding for known user transactions is no light work.  

WhiteOS

WhiteCoin continues to develop usability of the currency both through internal developments and external.  Oizopower has been working on a project WhiteOS, and has begun to share some of the details of it below.  We look forward to hearing about its developments, and is sure to have many uses once released!

From Oizopower:

"Hello guys, I’m proud to announce you my project I have been working on. Today I’m ready to announce the start of a project I have been working personally on, WhiteOS. WhiteOS will be a live operating system that you can start on almost every computer. You can run it from a USB or any other portable storage. Or just simply run it in a virtual machine.

WhiteOS will allow you to manage your Whitecoin in a safe environment that leaves no traces on your everyday computer that is connected 24/7 to the internet. There will be some pre configurations for users that are willing to use TOR or just the normal one."

Great Work Oizopower!

CryptoCopyright

Exciting news on this front!  Jason has shared a screenshot with us via twitter that CryptoCopyright is reaching its beta phase!  Using the WhiteCoin block chain, users will be able to ensure their original works of media are copyrighted via the block chain using Proof of Existence.  CryptoCopyright has taken a novel approach to this technology and currently has patent pending.

WhiteCoin T-Shirt

Shout out to GRV who has lead this t-shirt campaign and had created the below you can find at: http://www.shirtium.com/  It uses a modifed logo of the WhiteCoin logo that is more printer friendly.  I personally like the simplified logo.  Has the power of three: Transparency, Community, and Innovation

So proud of the community, the team, and our partners. Be good to one another.  Surfs up!

WCF Wallet - WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR - 874,650 WC

Developments in descending order of amount raised:
7. Known User Transactions - 1,085,160 WC
     WQ2daSMKv7qBsgxJTBeSwKfTLoVDYsBZEr
4. Reduce Confirmation Times - 367,010 WC
     WUET4WgYwz4HLx54faKYyRWMNbfa6K5gjj
5. Built in Voting - 104,153 WC
     WSYDAdSrx23BpC6MjBJ2pdWvfkVjYu6tEB
3. Smart Contract - 74,065 WC
     WgMvUeu6vf7vFb1PVGmnfD6tvyFqSh7oWC

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED: 1,630,388 WC!
TOTAL AMOUNT FOR WhiteCoin DEVELOPMENT: 2,505,038 WC!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:36:46 AM

this is looking good. what happened to mediafox?

yolo
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:31:26 AM

Looks great - what a shame i cant pay it using WhiteCoin...maybe somebody found the way...
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:45:34 AM

Looks great - what a shame i cant pay it using WhiteCoin...maybe somebody found the way...

Maybe they will start using Casheer!
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:26:03 AM

Great to see WhiteCoin at the top volumes at Mintpal - #3 right now - we left DRK, CLOAK and DOGE behind us...good work whitecoin community...keep it going...
Pages: « 1 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: