Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:06:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:26:27 AM

Hello!

Below is the list I pulled together based on previous posts.  With each idea is a WC address.  Future coin addresses will be added to allow other coins to be donated as well.  The funds donated can be returned at this point should an idea evolve to the point where you no longer support it.  Refunds will only be sent to the address from which the coins were sent.  As more information comes forth from the Dev team and/or other DEVS I will update you.  I have backed up the wallet for these addresses and is password protected.  I will work transparently with you before releasing funds to anyone and will give 48 hrs notice before any transfer.  Refunds will only be for the original amount, the interest earned would be fwd to the WCF.

1. Anon - Mindfox said it can be implemented from other work when its tested and working
WmFfYh4Y5rEpAmt31zmWHjEiSDBteRL7AF

2. Privacy - Implementation of TOR
WaTdeGtNSkW7oLDsZoZA1BNMwaTpvquXAj
 There is a step by step feature now in your wallet on how to implement using TOR for your wallet

3. Smart Contract - What would it take, what does a framework look like
WgMvUeu6vf7vFb1PVGmnfD6tvyFqSh7oWC

4. Reduce Confirmation Times - This could be reviewed now and determined what is required to make
this happen
WUET4WgYwz4HLx54faKYyRWMNbfa6K5gjj

5. Built in Voting App-propose new features, vote from wallet
WSYDAdSrx23BpC6MjBJ2pdWvfkVjYu6tEB

6. Wallet to wallet exchange - place your buys and sells and would then need to be a multicoin wallet
WffKeSgypEsHAYkZTMP6iXWws4Mn5By74G

7. Known User Transactions - using third party, a users wallet would become verified as a known person IRL and could send public transactions.
WQ2daSMKv7qBsgxJTBeSwKfTLoVDYsBZEr

Update 9/5/14

Hello!

Wow, Wow, Wow.  Seems like WhiteCoin has really caught a good wave here recently.  In case you missed it, the last update was huge, and today seems to even be bigger! Last Update Here  Behind the scenes efforts still continue on our concepts below, creating a novel piece of coding for known user transactions is no light work.  

White OS

WhiteCoin continues to develop usability of the currency both through internal developments and external.  Oizopower has been working on a project WhiteCoin OS, and has begun to share some of the details of it below.  We look forward to hearing about its developments, and is sure to have many uses once released!

From Oizopower:

"Hello guys, I’m proud to announce you my project I have been working on. Today I’m ready to announce the start of a project I have been working personally on, WhiteOS. WhiteOS will be a live operating system that you can start on almost every computer. You can run it from a USB or any other portable storage. Or just simply run it in a virtual machine.

WhiteOS will allow you to manage your Whitecoin in a safe environment that leaves no traces on your everyday computer that is connected 24/7 to the internet. There will be some pre configurations for users that are willing to use TOR or just the normal one."

Great Work Oizopower!

CryptoCopyright

Exciting news on this front!  Jason has shared a screenshot with us via twitter that CryptoCopyright is reaching its beta phase!  Using the WhiteCoin block chain, users will be able to ensure their original works of media are copyrighted via the block chain using Proof of Existence.  CryptoCopyright has taken a novel approach to this technology and currently has patent pending.

WhiteCoin T-Shirt

Shout out to GRV who has lead this t-shirt campaign and had created the below you can find at: http://www.shirtium.com/  It uses a modifed logo of the WhiteCoin logo that is more printer friendly.  I personally like the simplified logo.  Has the power of three: Transparency, Community, and Innovation

So proud of the community, the team, and our partners. Be good to one another.  Surfs up!

WCF Wallet - WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR - 874,650 WC

Developments in descending order of amount raised:
7. Known User Transactions - 1,085,160 WC
4. Reduce Confirmation Times - 367,010 WC
5. Built in Voting - 104,153 WC
3. Smart Contract - 74,065 WC

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED: 1,630,388 WC!
TOTAL AMOUNT FOR WhiteCoin DEVELOPMENT: 2,505,038 WC!

i almost feel bad for quoting so much and filling the page, but WOW talk about news, talk about moving forward, talk about good ideas and great progress!

WC OS now that's something different!

Top notch job all round!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Asgardian

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:10:10 AM

Great news! So much development, if you don't own any WC, then best jump on now people. Only wish I had more btc to buy some more Smiley

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:28:53 AM

Hello!

Below is the list I pulled together based on previous posts.  With each idea is a WC address.  Future coin addresses will be added to allow other coins to be donated as well.  The funds donated can be returned at this point should an idea evolve to the point where you no longer support it.  Refunds will only be sent to the address from which the coins were sent.  As more information comes forth from the Dev team and/or other DEVS I will update you.  I have backed up the wallet for these addresses and is password protected.  I will work transparently with you before releasing funds to anyone and will give 48 hrs notice before any transfer.  Refunds will only be for the original amount, the interest earned would be fwd to the WCF.

1. Anon - Mindfox said it can be implemented from other work when its tested and working
WmFfYh4Y5rEpAmt31zmWHjEiSDBteRL7AF

2. Privacy - Implementation of TOR
WaTdeGtNSkW7oLDsZoZA1BNMwaTpvquXAj
 There is a step by step feature now in your wallet on how to implement using TOR for your wallet

3. Smart Contract - What would it take, what does a framework look like

4. Reduce Confirmation Times - This could be reviewed now and determined what is required to make
this happen

5. Built in Voting App-propose new features, vote from wallet

6. Wallet to wallet exchange - place your buys and sells and would then need to be a multicoin wallet
WffKeSgypEsHAYkZTMP6iXWws4Mn5By74G

7. Known User Transactions - using third party, a users wallet would become verified as a known person IRL and could send public transactions.

Update 9/5/14

Hello!

Wow, Wow, Wow.  Seems like WhiteCoin has really caught a good wave here recently.  In case you missed it, the last update was huge, and today seems to even be bigger! Last Update Here  Behind the scenes efforts still continue on our concepts below, creating a novel piece of coding for known user transactions is no light work.  

White OS

WhiteCoin continues to develop usability of the currency both through internal developments and external.  Oizopower has been working on a project WhiteCoin OS, and has begun to share some of the details of it below.  We look forward to hearing about its developments, and is sure to have many uses once released!

From Oizopower:

"Hello guys, I’m proud to announce you my project I have been working on. Today I’m ready to announce the start of a project I have been working personally on, WhiteOS. WhiteOS will be a live operating system that you can start on almost every computer. You can run it from a USB or any other portable storage. Or just simply run it in a virtual machine.

WhiteOS will allow you to manage your Whitecoin in a safe environment that leaves no traces on your everyday computer that is connected 24/7 to the internet. There will be some pre configurations for users that are willing to use TOR or just the normal one."

Great Work Oizopower!

CryptoCopyright

Exciting news on this front!  Jason has shared a screenshot with us via twitter that CryptoCopyright is reaching its beta phase!  Using the WhiteCoin block chain, users will be able to ensure their original works of media are copyrighted via the block chain using Proof of Existence.  CryptoCopyright has taken a novel approach to this technology and currently has patent pending.

WhiteCoin T-Shirt

Shout out to GRV who has lead this t-shirt campaign and had created the below you can find at: http://www.shirtium.com/  It uses a modifed logo of the WhiteCoin logo that is more printer friendly.  I personally like the simplified logo.  Has the power of three: Transparency, Community, and Innovation

So proud of the community, the team, and our partners. Be good to one another.  Surfs up!

WCF Wallet - WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR - 874,650 WC

Developments in descending order of amount raised:
7. Known User Transactions - 1,085,160 WC
4. Reduce Confirmation Times - 367,010 WC
5. Built in Voting - 104,153 WC
3. Smart Contract - 74,065 WC

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED: 1,630,388 WC!
TOTAL AMOUNT FOR WhiteCoin DEVELOPMENT: 2,505,038 WC!

#3 Volume on Mintpal (just now) and we are on our 6th day in positive territory, great stuff happening here for Whitecoin!

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:35:39 PM

Moolah policy just hit and looks like Whitecoin is hitting on all cylinders when looking at criteria for add and removal. About time someone implemented guidelines to exchange listing.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:59:40 PM

In case you didn't see...

MintPal V2 – Policies on addition, removal, verified markets and ICO escrows.
by moolahch

Introduction

The following is a tentative structure for the addition and removal of coins on V2 of MintPal, as well as additional policies in relation to verified market and ICO fundraising.

Path to Addition

A coin will be reviewed for addition, once the following requirements are met.

Active development team.
No major bugs in current release of coin.
Strong community support.
Functional wallet.
Functional blockchain explorer.
Is not yet another find and replace clone of Litecoin.
Is at least 28 days old.
A request is made by the development team to review the coin.
Once a request to us has been made, your coin will be put in to the queue for review. The review process will then generally start within 7 days.

Once we begin the process of reviewing a coin, a decision will be made within 7 days – and the details of this publicly announced. If a positive decision is reached, a coin will be added within 24 hours.

From time to time, we will add coins on our own initiative with no external involvement.

Path to Removal

The following are paths to removal.

Coin has less than 1 BTC volume per week, for a period of 4 weeks.
Coin abandoned by developers, with no new developers stepping up to take over. Essentially, if a coin dies.
Request by the developers, where backed by majority sentiment within the coin community. If not backed by the community, we will not act on this request.
In the event that any of the above occur, a 10 day removal notice will be publicized. The markets will be suspended at this time, and no more deposits will be processed. Withdrawals will continue to be processed for a period of 60 days once removed.

Shortcut to Addition

A coin can be urgently reviewed for addition when the following occurs.

A review fee of 5 BTC is paid.
We do not require coins taking the urgent route, to be at least 28 days old. Coins scheduled for release are also welcome to take this route.

We encourage coins to take the regular path to addition. For those in a hurry, the review fee means we will review your coin – and make a decision within 24 hours. If a positive decision is reached, your coin will be added within 24 hours of the decision being made.

Listing fees are not refundable. We do not guarantee addition, but if you meet the requirements for general addition – then there is no reason why you won’t be added.

Shortcut to Removal

While we hope not to instantly remove any coins (skipping the removal notice entirely), the possibility is there. Is there a hidden premine? Has the whole project been outed as a massive scam? We will hit you with a giant space laser from orbit in this scenario.

We will be taking great care with the addition of new coins in order to completely avoid this scenario.

Verified Markets

We will be introducing a new flag in the form of verified markets. A verified market is one that has met the following requirements.

Developer identity verified (commonly known as POD).
Valid roadmap published to the general public, with rough timelines also included.
Functional wallet.
Functional blockchain explorer.
Functional website.
Coin older than 60 days.
A meeting between ourselves and the developers, to get a feel for the project and the people behind it.
We will be adhering strictly to data confidentiality as per our legal requirements (we are a registered data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office), and your details will only be passed over as a part of any legal request arising from negligence or fraudulent activity on behalf of the developers in question.

A coin can be flagged as developer identity verified without being flagged as a verified market.

Escrow / ICO Policy

We have learned from our past experiences with escrow and ICO procedures, and will be introducing the following general terms for future fundraisers.

Any coin offering an ICO, will not be allowed any additional premine for developer rewards. The funds from an ICO should be sufficient.
An ICO must last a minimum of 72 hours, and no longer than 2 weeks.
Funds will not be released for a period of 7 days, once the ICO has ended.
If the coin is not released during this 7 day window, the ICO will be cancelled, and all purchases refunded.
A coin must have a minimum of a working wallet, blockchain explorer and any core features advertised by the ICO (unless described as having later delivery).
A coin must resolve any major bugs interfering with general operation of the coin, within the 7 day window, plus an additional 72 hour overflow window if bugs become apparent towards the end of this period.
If major bugs are not resolved during this window of between 7 and 10 days, the ICO/escrow will be cancelled and all funds will be refunded.
Refunds will be processed via either direct return where coins have not been traded, or via ICO level buy walls for those that have.
Fees for this process are negotiable on a case by case basis.
These terms are adaptive, but any future ICO and escrow arrangements will have all terms publicly available.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:17:09 PM

so I have a bunch of wc still on the old wallet.. can I send them to an exchange without losing them? Thanks in advance

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
surfguy72

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:29:17 PM

so I have a bunch of wc still on the old wallet.. can I send them to an exchange without losing them? Thanks in advance

What version is the wallet?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Oizopower

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:51:57 PM

The wallet from 1.0.2.0 to 1.1.0.0 was not mandatory, so you should be fine.

http://www.richlist.eu for all your cryptocoin distribution list
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:07:29 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 06:24:59 PM by coinking

an old ass one v1.0.0.0

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
surfguy72

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:45:34 AM

an old ass one v1.0.0.0

I would say back up and update then

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:46:17 AM

someone pointed out IRL meaning of WC on casheer forums so i wonder what is the sentiment on updating acronym "WC" Smiley

perhaps could be voted and implemented at the same time as proposed "4. Reduce Confirmation Times"

candidate acronyms:
1. WTC
2. XWT (this would fit well with XBT Smiley)
3. XWH

(whc is already used by some other alt)

why x? "X" refers to ISO code for alternative currencies not controlled by any government.
like Gold is referred to as XAU, Silver (XAG), Palladium (XPD), Platinum (XPT)

ISO standards are set by the international standards organisation, and Bitcoin is already included as XBT (so this would be a good goal for WCF to work towards, establish some international standards recognition)

This might be something worth discussing, a middle school near me started with a "p" too many t shirts had PMS on it before they rebranded lol

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
delphs

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:53:36 AM

I do apologize if this was mentioned before but I was on vacation for 2 weeks and I'm trying to avoid reading 8 pages for comments LOL

First and foremost, gratz to all involve in the new changes, innovations, features, products and services, they look fantastic!

What happen to Chunky? Is it coming back? what about the last 3 weeks of mining and pending convert and deposits?

Where do we mine now? And are we planning a new official pool?

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:03:48 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 08:42:25 AM by blitzkitten

I do apologize if this was mentioned before but I was on vacation for 2 weeks and I'm trying to avoid reading 8 pages for comments LOL

First and foremost, gratz to all involve in the new changes, innovations, features, products and services, they look fantastic!

What happen to Chunky? Is it coming back? what about the last 3 weeks of mining and pending convert and deposits?

Where do we mine now? And are we planning a new official pool?

na there's been no word on whats happening with chunky, we're all in limbo to see when and if mogonzo gets back in to it.

coinking offers WC payouts, you just have to set it to do so.

i dont think the idea of a new official pool has been suggested or addressed but it could be a worthwhile idea

i'm spewing caus i was on the X11 pool and logic coin went from about 8:1 rate for WC when pay outs stopped. now it's more like 2:1 with hardly any trade volume and would probably flood the market if they got cashed in at one time...

but i guess we will have to wait and see
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:43:23 PM

OK, I don't want to be that guy, but I have to assume Mogonzo has left his post on Whitecoin and apparently has disbanded the pool that he was associated with as reflected in a series of post. I think we all want to see this coin rise and not being represented by strong, transparent leadership only causes uncertainty. Can someone please reach out to the "president" and ask him to either resign or post something to let us know we are being represented within the greater crypto community?

malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:09:41 PM

OK, I don't want to be that guy, but I have to assume Mogonzo has left his post on Whitecoin and apparently has disbanded the pool that he was associated with as reflected in a series of post. I think we all want to see this coin rise and not being represented by strong, transparent leadership only causes uncertainty. Can someone please reach out to the "president" and ask him to either resign or post something to let us know we are being represented within the greater crypto community?

I do agree, that at the very least, it's time to discuss how we handle a transition like this.  I'd love to see Mogonzo return...I think he has been doing a remarkable job.  I also think that a 4 week unexplained absence is cause for concern...and I hope he himself would agree.  So, if he doesn't re-engage...how do we move on?
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:39:22 PM

There ale ppl including me their families are sick of "sitting behind the computer all day long" and forcing them to take a rest for example for 31 days - a month long holiday to make all IRL needs done...
I think and hope thats the reason...
jarnold

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:33:19 PM

Hi Everyone,

Very exciting week we have had, here is a partial list for those of you who just arrived here:

- WhiteOS - Under Development - Alpha Stage - Surprise!

- CryptoCopyright - Beta to be released next week - Powered and Protected by Whitecoin - Press will occur via our media outlets promoting the free retail service beta.  Each release will include Whitecoin and information on how to join the community/what Whitecoin is about.

- Tee's - Another community driven development by grv, shows that if you have an entreprenurial drive, you too can make products/services using Whitecoin.  Lets all continue to message Spreadshirt to encourage them to connect with Casheer to accept Whitecoin - @spreadshirt  @CasheerApp

- Casheer http://casheer.net- Supporting Whitecoin as a payment Currency - Once Casheer has completed support for Whitecoin, Shair has already committed to integrating this into their online properties thereby becoming one of the 1st merchants to accept WC as a form of payment.

- Moohlah https://twitter.com/moolah_io- our volume and community support speaks loudly, there are guidelines that we are reviewing and will comply with any items (such as code review) that may be required for listing.  Keep up the volumes and messaging to them that Whitecoin is here to stay (and only getting stronger). 
** We reached #3 on Mintpal's 24hr volume at least 1 or 2 times when I was checking**

--> It must be noted that we have accomplished so much over the past 4 weeks as a Coinmunity, not because of a single "figure head" - we the community run Whitecoin, not a single figurehead (Mogonzo).  With this being said, today Chris still holds the President position and is looking after IRL items but lest we forget the others involved in WCF such as Oizopower, Mindfox, Surfguy and myself... we currently hold WCF positions and communicate throughout each day about important issues and items as it relates to Whitecoin, Partnerships, Developments and new ideas.

I have been in communication with Chris (Mogonzo) over the past week (he has been IRL very busy) and we are having a call later today or sometime on Monday to catch up and discuss his IRL items/commitments, participation with WCF moving forward, I will also be speaking with him regarding the status of Chunky and its move forward plans.  Once I have spoken with Chris, I will be certain to provide the community with an update unless Chris will be in the position to provide one himself regarding these items.

I couldn't be happier with the forward progress that Whitecoin has made since my joining, our community is what drives our innovation, processes, accountability and transparency.  For these (and other reasons), Shair is confident in the investment made to-date and continues to support Whitecoin in its businesses, investment and further development efforts.

Again, its the community that drives Whitecoin and I for one am proud to be a community, partner and foundation member to help grow and foster Whitecoin to its full potential.

Time to get back to my family for today, will provide more updates as I can!

~ Jason Arnold
COO - Shair.com
VP - Whitecoin Foundation

delphs

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:28:35 PM

great! keep us up to date

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:53:53 PM

Hi Everyone,

Very exciting week we have had, here is a partial list for those of you who just arrived here:

- CryptoCopyright - Beta to be released next week - Powered and Protected by Whitecoin - Press will occur via our media outlets promoting the free retail service beta.  Each release will include Whitecoin and information on how to join the community/what Whitecoin is about.

- Tee's - Another community driven development by grv, shows that if you have an entreprenurial drive, you too can make products/services using Whitecoin.  Lets all continue to message Spreadshirt to encourage them to connect with Casheer to accept Whitecoin - @spreadshirt  @CasheerApp

- Casheer http://casheer.net- Supporting Whitecoin as a payment Currency - Once Casheer has completed support for Whitecoin, Shair has already committed to integrating this into their online properties thereby becoming one of the 1st merchants to accept WC as a form of payment.

- Moohlah https://twitter.com/moolah_io- our volume and community support speaks loudly, there are guidelines that we are reviewing and will comply with any items (such as code review) that may be required for listing.  Keep up the volumes and messaging to them that Whitecoin is here to stay (and only getting stronger). 
** We reached #3 on Mintpal's 24hr volume at least 1 or 2 times when I was checking**

--> It must be noted that we have accomplished so much over the past 4 weeks as a Coinmunity, not because of a single "figure head" - we the community run Whitecoin, not a single figurehead (Mogonzo).  With this being said, today Chris still holds the President position and is looking after IRL items but lest we forget the others involved in WCF such as Oizopower, Mindfox, Surfguy and myself... we currently hold WCF positions and communicate throughout each day about important issues and items as it relates to Whitecoin, Partnerships, Developments and new ideas.

I have been in communication with Chris (Mogonzo) over the past week (he has been IRL very busy) and we are having a call later today or sometime on Monday to catch up and discuss his IRL items/commitments, participation with WCF moving forward, I will also be speaking with him regarding the status of Chunky and its move forward plans.  Once I have spoken with Chris, I will be certain to provide the community with an update unless Chris will be in the position to provide one himself regarding these items.

I couldn't be happier with the forward progress that Whitecoin has made since my joining, our community is what drives our innovation, processes, accountability and transparency.  For these (and other reasons), Shair is confident in the investment made to-date and continues to support Whitecoin in its businesses, investment and further development efforts.

Again, its the community that drives Whitecoin and I for one am proud to be a community, partner and foundation member to help grow and foster Whitecoin to its full potential.

~ Jason Arnold
COO - Shair.com

Thank you! You are serving us well and agree it really is the community, but more importantly the development and promotion of the coin. I should most likely be more concerned about his welfare and would hope all is well with him and everything he has been going through. Knowing we have a few folks running the ops is fine by me. Who needs a title anyway lol. Great work last week with all the good news. Do we know how much is owed on the Chunky pool to folks waiting to be paid? Maybe I can be of assistance and could freeze escrow some coins for them so they know they will eventually get paid out? Just a thought.

surfguy72

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:56:54 AM

Hi Everyone,

~ Jason Arnold
COO - Shair.com

Thank you! You are serving us well and agree it really is the community, but more importantly the development and promotion of the coin. I should most likely be more concerned about his welfare and would hope all is well with him and everything he has been going through. Knowing we have a few folks running the ops is fine by me. Who needs a title anyway lol. Great work last week with all the good news. Do we know how much is owed on the Chunky pool to folks waiting to be paid? Maybe I can be of assistance and could freeze escrow some coins for them so they know they will eventually get paid out? Just a thought.

+1

I'll chip in too.  Let's wait for some details, but you've got support.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Pages: « 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: