Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
ozzke

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:43:29 PM

We're all excited and impatient about the August 30th release...
We all are glad that our coin has begun to rise in value even before the release of the new features.
But we must stake with our wallets to ensure the network's security (and our wealth in the process).
We must be active in this forum thread not to seek personal "glory" or donations, but to keep the health and visibility of our community.
We also must be present on our IRC channel, #pandacoinpnd on FreeNode, because news, help, fun and many PND rains are common things there.

Come on, join the fun Cheesy

Please do stake. 'Tis important Smiley

They see me stakin' they hatin'! Wink Always nice when you wake up and you see your wallet grow overnight.

Crypto_Miner

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:45:22 PM

I'm very interested PandaWallet for Mobile,
also will be great if i could purchase PND directly through the site! I can't wait! I appreciate your work! Great DEVTEAM!!  Grin

Yes! Absolutely. The ability to purchase PND directly with paypal through an automated site will be freaking awesome. It will make me feel a whole lot better about buying in because it will be so much easier!
I humbly second this argument.

Yes, no more fiat => BTC/LTC => PND, but direct buy with Paypal!

Really? Wow. That would be pretty awesome Smiley
I_Collect_Geodes

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:52:05 PM

I'm very interested PandaWallet for Mobile,
also will be great if i could purchase PND directly through the site! I can't wait! I appreciate your work! Great DEVTEAM!!  Grin

Yes! Absolutely. The ability to purchase PND directly with paypal through an automated site will be freaking awesome. It will make me feel a whole lot better about buying in because it will be so much easier!
I humbly second this argument.

Aww thanks Smiley
cryptonewstoday

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:05:00 PM

So I came across something interesting just then when I was checking out the would-be new website for PND!!! I saw a menu header titled ‘Test Homepage 2’ and came across the following page which I’ve screenshotted using a chrome app. Here’s what I got before the page got taken down…

Screenshot link - http://www.pictureshack.us/images/5948_PND_new_homepage2.jpg

Notes – The video was locked and could not be viewed. All links did not work and just redirected me back to the old website. The page was unavailable couple of minutes later and disappeared from the menu after checking out the links and being directed to the old website. Looks like whoever was working on the homepage made a mistake and accidently made the page that they were working on public before taking it down…

Looks like for August 30th we’re getting the following!!!–
New homepage
New branding and marketing messages to reach the masses!
Intro video
PandaBank
Standalone iOS PandaWallet (World first for altcoins?!)
Standalone Android PandaWallet
Pandacoin Browser Miner
PandaMiner
BuyPND
Crypto Crash Course

I’m really excited for the iOS wallet if it means PND will be the first altcoin to have a working standalone wallet out before other coins! Also the PandaBank looks awesome!!! I'm loving the new direction that PND is headed!!!

Did the mods remove the donation wallet?  Grin Grin
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:10:03 PM

shameless action too ask for a donation Sad
cryptonewstoday

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:22:09 PM

Yes indeed, features are exciting but the donation was not nice.
I_Collect_Geodes

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:11:33 PM

Very true. I guess everyone wants moar crypto, but yeah that was kinda icky. lol
RTRC

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:31:26 PM

So...um..the multipool will still be up after the 30th....right? And we can continue mutimining scrypt coins that get exchanged for PND.....right..?
Linux_Mint_Pal

Activity: 196

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:36:57 PM

So...um..the multipool will still be up after the 30th....right? And we can continue mutimining scrypt coins that get exchanged for PND.....right..?

There's no talk of the multipool being removed to my knowledge.

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
LTListener

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:45:29 PM

Wow that is amazing! 30 Aug here I come!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin
stumbles

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 10:25:49 PM

New to this pandacoin thing. but cant wait til the 30th i already have some coins!
Linux_Mint_Pal

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:42:44 PM

New to this pandacoin thing. but cant wait til the 30th i already have some coins!

Good for you Smiley Glad to have you.

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:51:58 PM

Good for you Smiley Glad to have you.
Welcome aboard Smiley

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
bdanyo

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 12:12:45 AM

A chance to win up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND) every 24 hours!

We have implemented a Pandacoin (PND) IRC Lotto Faucet system, where you can type the following commands on our irc channel every 24 hours for a chance to win up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND): !lotto !panda or !gimme

It works by a lotto system, where you get one try every 24 hours:

Normal payouts = 300-500 PND
1/10 chance = 1,000 PND
1/100 chance = 10,000 PND
1/1,000 chance = 100,000 PND
1/10,000 chance = 1 million PND
1/100,000 chance = 10 million PND

So join us on #PandacoinPND on freenode.net to try out the Lotto-Faucet commands !lotto !panda !gimme, have a chance of winning up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND) every 24 hours and chat with the fellow Pandas and the dev team!

bdanyo

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 12:19:05 AM

Multipool will still be up after the 30th and you can continue to mine scrypt and x11 coins that gets exchanged for PND.

bdanyo

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 12:19:34 AM

Rethinking Digital Currency

Bitcoin, the world’s first decentralized digital currency, was launched in 2009. It was the prototype that introduced and demonstrated to the world the potential benefits and usages of a decentralized digital currency. However, digital currencies are still in their infant stages and have yet to see widespread mainstream adoption and usage as a unit of exchange both online and offline. There is a need to rethink the current approach to the design and marketing of digital currencies in order to achieve a global mass appeal.

August 30th

On the 30th of August the Pandacoin (PND) development team will unveil and release the highly anticipated set of major development updates to Pandacoin. The founders, developers, and architects of Pandacoin (PND) endeavor to redefine the current space with this set of major development updates, and be positioned to become the future digital currency of choice for the masses.

Stay Tuned
Pandacoin (PND) Development Team

cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:25:23 AM

A chance to win up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND) every 24 hours!

We have implemented a Pandacoin (PND) IRC Lotto Faucet system, where you can type the following commands on our irc channel every 24 hours for a chance to win up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND): !lotto !panda or !gimme

It works by a lotto system, where you get one try every 24 hours:

Normal payouts = 300-500 PND
1/10 chance = 1,000 PND
1/100 chance = 10,000 PND
1/1,000 chance = 100,000 PND
1/10,000 chance = 1 million PND
1/100,000 chance = 10 million PND

So join us on #PandacoinPND on freenode.net to try out the Lotto-Faucet commands !lotto !panda !gimme, have a chance of winning up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND) every 24 hours and chat with the fellow Pandas and the dev team!

Get on the IRC! We have rains all the time, get yourselves soaked with PND!
Joesixpack9000

Activity: 157

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:40:46 AM

So I came across something interesting just then when I was checking out the would-be new website for PND!!! I saw a menu header titled ‘Test Homepage 2’ and came across the following page which I’ve screenshotted using a chrome app. Here’s what I got before the page got taken down…

Notes – The video was locked and could not be viewed. All links did not work and just redirected me back to the old website. The page was unavailable couple of minutes later and disappeared from the menu after checking out the links and being directed to the old website. Looks like whoever was working on the homepage made a mistake and accidently made the page that they were working on public before taking it down…

New homepage
Intro video
PandaBank
Pandacoin Browser Miner
PandaMiner
BuyPND
Crypto Crash Course

I’m really excited for the iOS wallet if it means PND will be the first altcoin to have a working standalone wallet out before other coins! Also the PandaBank looks awesome!!! I'm loving the new direction that PND is headed!!!

Wow. Just wow PND devs. GG well played. Expectations exceeded from what I've been anticipating on how I had thought how the PND devs would be taking PND forward and reach out to the general populace.

I now understand why Devs had kept their tips so damn tight for so long, as surprisingly enough, NO OTHER DEV COINS had taken this "easy to use, simple to understand" approach for their coins. Every other team is so focused on rather uninspiring so called "innovative" technological advancements (which btw, the general populace will not even care about), when they all should be concentrating on designing their coin so that it is mainstream friendly.

Easy to use + easy to obtain + easy to understand = global mass appeal. This is the right formula and direction which ALL coins should be focusing on. My concern with these leaked screenshot is that other teams will try to copy PND a bit earlier now and play catch up. There is bound to be a whole heap of "Oh crap why didn't we think of that, it's so obvious" moment for so many other alt coin dev teams. It appears devs focused on getting the foundations right first, before building an awesome church of Pandas with the right features on top of it after!

Assuming the screenshots are real, then the community is getting a strong makeover for PNDwhich we can finally show our friends and family so they can understand what the magic internet money business is all about. The familiar banking GUI for PandaBank, the easy to mine and buy developments and Crypto Crash Course will make cryptocurrencies in general THAT much more accessible for the general populace, all in one place.

Not to mention that the community and devs will no longer become reliant heavily on spreading the PND gospel to peeps already involved in crypto, which has became nothing but a cesspool of speculators, traders and scammers, with market caps being shared and spread out so damn thin within the same bunch of early adopters as more and more shitcoins are created daily.

This Panda is happy and can't wait to check everything out first hand. GG well played.

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
Crypto_Miner

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:45:03 AM

New homepage
Intro video
PandaBank
Pandacoin Browser Miner
PandaMiner
BuyPND
Crypto Crash Course

Wow. Just wow PND devs. GG well played. Expectations exceeded from what I've been anticipating on how I had thought how the PND devs would be taking PND forward and reach out to the general populace.

I now understand why Devs had kept their tips so damn tight for so long, as surprisingly enough, NO OTHER DEV COINS had taken this "easy to use, simple to understand" approach for their coins. Every other team is so focused on rather uninspiring so called "innovative" technological advancements (which btw, the general populace will not even care about), when they all should be concentrating on designing their coin so that it is mainstream friendly.

Easy to use + easy to obtain + easy to understand = global mass appeal. This is the right formula and direction which ALL coins should be focusing on. My concern with these leaked screenshot is that other teams will try to copy PND a bit earlier now and play catch up. There is bound to be a whole heap of "Oh crap why didn't we think of that, it's so obvious" moment for so many other alt coin dev teams. It appears devs focused on getting the foundations right first, before building an awesome church of Pandas with the right features on top of it after!

Assuming the screenshots are real, then the community is getting a strong makeover for PNDwhich we can finally show our friends and family so they can understand what the magic internet money business is all about. The familiar banking GUI for PandaBank, the easy to mine and buy developments and Crypto Crash Course will make cryptocurrencies in general THAT much more accessible for the general populace, all in one place.

Not to mention that the community and devs will no longer become reliant heavily on spreading the PND gospel to peeps already involved in crypto, which has became nothing but a cesspool of speculators, traders and scammers, with market caps being shared and spread out so damn thin within the same bunch of early adopters as more and more shitcoins are created daily.

This Panda is happy and can't wait to check everything out first hand. GG well played.

Why the hell didn't I see this coin sooner. Fuck. xD
Joesixpack9000

Activity: 157

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:50:29 AM

Assuming the screenshots are real, then the PND community is getting a strong makeover for PND which we can finally show our friends and family so they can understand what the magic internet money business is all about. The familiar banking GUI for PandaBank, the easy to mine and buy developments and Crypto Crash Course will make cryptocurrencies in general THAT much more accessible for the general populace, all in one place.

Not to mention that the community and PND devs will no longer become reliant heavily on spreading the PND gospel to peeps already involved in crypto, which has became nothing but a cesspool of speculators, traders and scammers, with market caps being shared and spread out so damn thin within the same bunch of early adopters as more and more shitcoins are created daily.

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: