Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:40:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:18:40 PM

Told you losers to sell it at 19k then 15k then 11k then 8k and you just laugh at me. Now look at you. Haha

Im looking through your posts and i never see you telling us to sell at 19k 15k and 11k?? Haha you full of FAIL.

Lol you probably lost a lot of money. Poeple who make profit dont come back to say this. Just obvious that you sold at a loss, such a bad troll and noob.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:20:42 PM

Indeed, but one have to remember we are not only dealing with Fudders, but also with real investors that are getting afraid.
All I can say, is if Cinnicoin was running away, he could simply have purchased TONS of cheap CINNIs, then announce the release for tonight, and dump on us.

But no- so far we only have a dev that didnt log since one day on bitcointalk, and everybody starts to chicken,

Let's be a bit rational.

Good points, and thanks for recognising concern from people with real, hard-earned money at stake as something different than FUD. It's sad though that the dump scenario you describe is so plausible on so many fronts across this bitcointalk website. Everybody's watching their backs to avoid getting dumped on - you see it in the drop of trading volumes across a lot of altcoins lately.

Also note the other scenario - waves of relentlessly bullish-on-CINNI posts like the ones from that "marketing" guy (see earlier in this thread) who was only looking to get a better price to dump his coins at before announcing his exit.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:21:43 PM

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
dbzenhosting

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:35:53 PM

Why people still talking on this thread? Coin died weeks a go. Go home its game over. Glad i dumped my coins over a month a go.
smykowski

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:40:32 PM

Why people still talking on this thread? Coin died weeks a go. Go home its game over. Glad i dumped my coins over a month a go.

cause im gonna make bank investing at these dirt cheap prices
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:56:02 PM

I need to get rid of my mortage.
If you can not recoignize obvoius feeding time you should not trade crypto.
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:12:41 PM

I guess it doesn't worth it either. Perhaps if Cinnicoin disappears for more than 48 hours we can start wondering whats going on. It's the week-end after all, it's sunny where I am, and we are in July.
But of course, if anybody here feels insecure, you always can sell, i mean only you can decide.

nrg_wolf, there was some people discussing on irc, including me. I'm out of the channel, i wanna enjoy a bit of the day yet. Smiley

Cinnicoin seems to have a good sense of morality, he's messages definitely doesn't sound like he's a jerk or a shark to me.
With that said, i wanna add something: We need more community management, so please Cinnicoin, when you're back, help us finding a solution for that.
Hey, please don't worry about me leaving. There is no reason to worry.
If I didn't log in for a day it doesn't mean I left.
I didn't make CinniCoin to become rich. So even if price falls or rises it is still the same CinniCoin to me  Smiley
About the price: I bought CinniCoin with a big part of my money at 27k and 24k. So if I'm not worried about the price please don't be worried about the price either.

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:19:42 PM

I guess it doesn't worth it either. Perhaps if Cinnicoin disappears for more than 48 hours we can start wondering whats going on. It's the week-end after all, it's sunny where I am, and we are in July.
But of course, if anybody here feels insecure, you always can sell, i mean only you can decide.

nrg_wolf, there was some people discussing on irc, including me. I'm out of the channel, i wanna enjoy a bit of the day yet. Smiley

Cinnicoin seems to have a good sense of morality, he's messages definitely doesn't sound like he's a jerk or a shark to me.
With that said, i wanna add something: We need more community management, so please Cinnicoin, when you're back, help us finding a solution for that.
I didn't make CinniCoin to become rich. So even if price falls or rises it is still the same CinniCoin to me  Smiley
About the price: I bought CinniCoin with a big part of my money at 27k and 24k. So if I'm not worried about the price please don't be worried about the price either.

^
That right there tells me that the coin will be a massive success no matter what.
swish

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:28:54 PM

Release will be? Who prepares the general release?

XC - The Future of Anonymity
Cinni - Innovation
TomcioxPL

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:33:50 PM

Investors need to know when will be any update? Why Rynomster has not written anything here?
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:36:18 PM

Investors need to know when will be any update? Why Rynomster has not written anything here?

I PM'd him for an update, and he sent back a very friendly note, the same day, saying he'd been away, was now back and would get caught up before writing back with an update. That was about 5 days ago and I havent yet heard back.
ponch85

Activity: 609

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:44:57 PM

I bought CinniCoin with a big part of my money at 27k and 24k. So if I'm not worried about the price please don't be worried about the price either.

do not tell lies  Cheesy

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:04:05 PM

I bought CinniCoin with a big part of my money at 27k and 24k. So if I'm not worried about the price please don't be worried about the price either.

do not tell lies  Cheesy

Nobody cares if you think its a lie or not dude, seriously nobody cares about you.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:11:48 PM

do not tell lies  Cheesy

Nobody cares if you think its a lie or not dude, seriously nobody cares about you.

Haha wow that's harsh! Cheesy Pretty funny though.
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:18:54 PM

Good to see you here!
Cinnicoin is the Capitaine of Cinnicoin, a real one that would rather sink with the coin  than abandoning the ship!

Cheesy

He was on IRC, but i guess he didn't want to post since it was 1st, no time to worry, 2nd if Cinnicoin had ran away he would had been as shocked as us obviously.  He actually told me that posting something just for the sake of calming would be lying.

See how much morality do our devs have guys Grin Cheesy

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:37:45 PM

Facts:

Cinni resources:  

CONS
http://www.cinnicoinbounty.com/  (closed - abandoned since the start, and the PR bounty was a scam, never took place)
http://www.cinni-news.com (closed -no one showed support nor interest)
http://www.cinnipool.co (closed -no one showed support nor interest and gaga pool made fun of him)
cinni community manager - working for XC and all the people in cinni thread are crybabies in his eyes)
Price Heavy manipulated by huge % coin holders dumping on every rise attempt.

PROS
The coin by itself. (devs working and maybe some news in the upcoming weeks) (12 weeks for anon per announce vs new anon coins released per week)

good work in this coin?
Did i miss something?

What the hell are you talking about?

The main thing that contributes to a coins success (about 95% of it) is the Dev and the dev teams work, the so called "community" (which in 99% of cases is a complete joke) dont do anything.  

Its funny how when a coin is going up in price, all of a sudden there is a supportive community, and its the best coin in the world, but once price drops, its a scam and everyone leaves, so the word "community" and altcoins just dont go together at all.

All coins are manipulated, and all coins are made 99% made up of people who want to make a quick profit, probably including you.

We are all here to make money at the end of the day. If there was no chance of making money, then altcoins wont exsist. And the sites that you listed just clutter up the place, way too many sites, it would be better if all bounties and news is posted on the OP or on 1 website. who the hell uses 4 different sites when you can list bounties and news on different page on the same website? Making tons of websites dont help the coin out, but simply just promoting it on other sites or other boards and chats will do the trick. and will help the coin out 300x more than buying thousands of domains that do nothing.

DigitalInvestment

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:47:51 PM

Facts:

Cinni resources:  

CONS
http://www.cinnicoinbounty.com/  (closed - abandoned since the start, and the PR bounty was a scam, never took place)
http://www.cinni-news.com (closed -no one showed support nor interest)
http://www.cinnipool.co (closed -no one showed support nor interest and gaga pool made fun of him)
cinni community manager - working for XC and all the people in cinni thread are crybabies in his eyes)
Price Heavy manipulated by huge % coin holders dumping on every rise attempt.

PROS
The coin by itself. (devs working and maybe some news in the upcoming weeks) (12 weeks for anon per announce vs new anon coins released per week)

good work in this coin?
Did i miss something?

What the hell are you talking about?

The main thing that contributes to a coins success (about 95% of it) is the Dev and the dev teams work, the so called "community" (which in 99% of cases is a complete joke) dont do anything.  

Its funny how when a coin is going up in price, all of a sudden there is a supportive community, and its the best coin in the world, but once price drops, its a scam and everyone leaves, so the word "community" and altcoins just dont go together at all.

All coins are manipulated, and all coins are made 99% made up of people who want to make a quick profit, probably including you.

We are all here to make money at the end of the day. If there was no chance of making money, then altcoins wont exsist. And the sites that you listed just clutter up the place, way too many sites, it would be better if all bounties and news is posted on the OP or on 1 website. who the hell uses 4 different sites when you can list bounties and news on different page on the same website? Making tons of websites dont help the coin out, but simply just promoting it on other sites or other boards and chats will do the trick. and will help the coin out 300x more than buying thousands of domains that do nothing.

I hear the Cinnicoin dev is alone by himself again, the other devs left, they just announced in the IRC.

alphacenturion

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:56:30 PM

Latest mac osx wallet failing to load - anyone have any links to previous versions?

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:59:47 PM

Dev has been alone 95% of the time, im not worried.
newb4now

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:04:44 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 11:21:55 PM by newb4now

Lets reward dev with some bounties!

Dev,

How much Cinni Coin would help you dedicate more time to coding prior to the next release?

Where do we stand with the targets below right now?

I would be willing to contribute a reward for working combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support (still our next target right?) delivered by an agreed upon date. Anyone else?

Aside from bounties are you looking for more coders to join the team? Which function would you like help with?

Announcement!

As promised, the encrypted messaging update will be released within ten to fourteen days. Included in this release is a one of a kind robust encrypted messaging system that is a first in crypto-currency. This system is a framework or protocol within the wallet that allows applications to be built upon it as needed by users. The release will have applications already built upon this framework, these applications will position CINNI as the leading crypto-currency in point of sale systems for both eCommerce and brick and mortar stores. (screen shots of the updated GUI will be available this week)

Included in this release are essential tools to conduct secure encrypted point of sale commerce and are all a first in crypto currency:

1) Encrypted messaging system in client with wallet to wallet messaging platform.
2) Encrypted order form sent wallet to wallet.
3) Encrypted invoice generation sent wallet to wallet.
4) Encrypted receipt delivery sent wallet to wallet.

Future release...est 3-6 weeks.

1) Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
2) In wallet chat room.

Future release...est 4-14 weeks. (With this release we will become the best option in crypto-currency as a point of sale solution)

1) A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)
2) Inventory management system for tracking supply in wallet client.
3) SKU number assignment with SKU pricing in wallet client.
4) Full receivables and reporting features in wallet client.
5) QR code generation in wallet client.
6) Export option into accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks, ect.)

Future release...est 12-18 weeks. (This will be an update on the routing of encrypted messages)

1) Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
2) Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).

Darkcoin and XC coin only anonymize half of the transaction (the actual transfer of payment). The communication between buyer and seller is left wide open and can be intercepted by a third party. There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity. The system being developed at CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system.

Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: