Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 [632] 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
Ignition

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:39:41 AM

Do we think Cinni has hit the bottom?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:57:33 AM

“You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney

LOL, after reading this quote I thought about Cinni.

I appreciate the response and PM's I got from my last post...

Here's my 2 Cinni's...

I think first and foremost these are the things that need worked on,

1) Get wallet sync issues cleaned up. Granted the wallet has been working great for me, but others seem to have issues... unless their full of SH!T and just want to add useless negativity!!

2) Integrate BTC into the Cinni wallet. This would have great benefits for this coin. The wallet it pretty much set up for easy Merchant integration, with the invoice and receipt options already built in.
Just a few other things need to be done on this end, like being able to export receipts and invoices into Quick-books etc.

3)Build and integrate a QR code generator for Cinni and BTC for real world wallet transactions. This would also include developing mobile cell apps for Android, iOS and Win OS.

4)Build a cold storage backup option

5)Once #2 is finished up, then work to integrate exchange API's into the wallet. That way we can convert BTC to Cinni and vise versa. Maybe even integrate Coinbase API, or other fiat exchanges, so anyone can easily convert BTC to fiat. I know there's a option within Coinbase itself to have them automatically convert incoming BTC transfers to fiat and then direct deposited into the user linked bank account.
This option would GREATLY enhance this wallets usability. Especially with Merchants.

6)Get back to work on full 100% ANON option, like how it was previously laid out in the white paper.

This all may seem a lot, but with the right Dev or Dev's, #1 through #5 should be some what trivial for them. It could be implicated into the wallet and real world within a reasonable amount of time (1-2mos?).

To make this all happen, since CinniCoin seems to be overwhelmed with other things or just not interested anymore(?)... I think we should find someone (very trust worthy) in this community to hold a BTC/Cinni bounty in escrow, and post announcements with some of our community's expectations. Like what I have laid out above. We must announce well laid out plans and time tables for future Cinni development.
Other wise no developers will take this project seriously!! How can they know what to expect from us, if we don't know what to expect from ourselves?!!!
We must, as a community, get our shit together if we want this coin to succeed!!!! We must develop a clear game plan!

Peace!  Grin Grin 

I really do believe that this could be one awesome coin if we all get our heads together and make this work.

Cinni has a real good history and community following. Albeit the price has fallen to all time lows, but this does not constitute a failure!!! This coin is not dead.

It would be nice to hear from the rest of the community what they would like Cinni to be?!!!

Do we stick with the same ole' same ole' ??

Or do we try to forge forward as one!!!

I personally would like to get a polling started of the community's intent, along with CinniCoin.

There's currently polling for the new Cinni logo design contest. But we need more for this coin than just a logo contest.

I would like to propose a poll for the following...

1) Leave Cinni alone, it's just fine as it is
2) Let's get a Bounty Escrow together for more Dev's to implement new features
3) Cinni just needs more marketing, lets work on that only
4) A new Cinni Logo and Current wallet will be just fine

Let's get our voice out! Pick one of the four (or add your own) and reply with your choice. Keep it short though!

FYI- I'm not trying to oust CinniCoin, just want to help him out!!!

I choose #2) Let's get a Bounty Escrow together for more Dev's to implement new features

My vote

2).
robb79

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:05:18 AM

my vote is 2 also...
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:33:43 AM

No new features until the wallet gets fixed please.  This bug has been there and ignored for too long now in favor of quickly adding new features like EM and IRC chat.   

Please prioritize getting the wallet fixed and functional so stake+interest is returned correctly.  Some are even recommended leaving their coins on exchanges when is unsafe and places them at risk of losing their coins, the next time it gets hacked.

Maybe you can compare with BC code the relevant areas for PoS functionality.  One thing I like as well about BC is that their PoS design seems to restricts the splitting of an inital input to once which is preferable to the infinite splitting that occurs now (and with other PoS coins).  It requires stakeholders to combine their dust inputs to another address to keep it tidy and tx fees low.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:40:11 AM

I agree with the below as well, but I'd still like - 1st - to know whatever happened to the anon development in progress and whether we were lied to about that by cinnicoin, battbot and/or rynomster.

“You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney

Here's my 2 Cinni's...

1) Get wallet sync issues cleaned up. Granted the wallet has been working great for me, but others seem to have issues... unless their full of SH!T and just want to add useless negativity!!

2) Integrate BTC into the Cinni wallet. This would have great benefits for this coin. The wallet it pretty much set up for easy Merchant integration, with the invoice and receipt options already built in.
Just a few other things need to be done on this end, like being able to export receipts and invoices into Quick-books etc.

3)Build and integrate a QR code generator for Cinni and BTC for real world wallet transactions. This would also include developing mobile cell apps for Android, iOS and Win OS.

5)Once #2 is finished up, then work to integrate exchange API's into the wallet. That way we can convert BTC to Cinni and vise versa. Maybe even integrate Coinbase API, or other fiat exchanges, so anyone can easily convert BTC to fiat. I know there's a option within Coinbase itself to have them automatically convert incoming BTC transfers to fiat and then direct deposited into the user linked bank account.
This option would GREATLY enhance this wallets usability. Especially with Merchants.

6)Get back to work on full 100% ANON option, like how it was previously laid out in the white paper.

This all may seem a lot, but with the right Dev or Dev's, #1 through #5 should be some what trivial for them. It could be implicated into the wallet and real world within a reasonable amount of time (1-2mos?).

To make this all happen, since CinniCoin seems to be overwhelmed with other things or just not interested anymore(?)... I think we should find someone (very trust worthy) in this community to hold a BTC/Cinni bounty in escrow, and post announcements with some of our community's expectations. Like what I have laid out above. We must announce well laid out plans and time tables for future Cinni development.
Other wise no developers will take this project seriously!! How can they know what to expect from us, if we don't know what to expect from ourselves?!!!
We must, as a community, get our shit together if we want this coin to succeed!!!! We must develop a clear game plan!

Peace!  Grin Grin 

I really do believe that this could be one awesome coin if we all get our heads together and make this work.

Cinni has a real good history and community following. Albeit the price has fallen to all time lows, but this does not constitute a failure!!! This coin is not dead.

It would be nice to hear from the rest of the community what they would like Cinni to be?!!!

I personally would like to get a polling started of the community's intent, along with CinniCoin.

There's currently polling for the new Cinni logo design contest. But we need more for this coin than just a logo contest.

Let's get our voice out! Pick one of the four (or add your own) and reply with your choice. Keep it short though!

I choose #2) Let's get a Bounty Escrow together for more Dev's to implement new features

My vote

2).
newb4now

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:37:22 AM

Here's my 2 Cinni's...

Peace!  Grin Grin 

My vote

2).

I agree the escrow/bounty idea is a great one.
swish

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:01:18 AM

Hello
repairwallet helps, use it before sending coins

XC - The Future of Anonymity
Cinni - Innovation
derrend

Activity: 707
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:13:26 AM

Code:
-salvagewallet
saved me  Smiley
gr8n8

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:12:14 AM

First what we need is a working wallet. Never happened to me before, but today, the wallet shows +- 20k more coins that i have. Fighting it half day now to recover my coins, unsuccessful for now. Explorer shows bullshit, wallet too, i cant send any amount from the wallet anywhere.. There is some serious bug... Sad Trying random backups now and i hope i didnt lost the coins.

So, got them back finally.. Smiley

The problem occurs when stake goes wrong and get stucked in transactions with 0 confirmations. Wallet restarting at this time repairs the problem, the transaction disappears after restart. But if you have another good stake right after this one stucked, it will not repair itself even with hundreds of restarts and it starts making nonsense transactions with 0 confirmations and it starts displaying bullshit in total balance. And finally it doesnt allow me to sent any amount even a little of 100 coins, it ends up with error of already spent coins, the coins are stucked in transactions with 0 confirms and youre fucked, because they got out of balance too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjubbfk87gx9zkb/wallet_bad.jpg

Solution is pretty simple, but you must have a backup of your wallet.dat before this stucked transactions. Replace the wallet.dat with your backed up one and voila, balance is ok, stucked transactions are away and you can send coins again..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/74gvnfucin5n44u/wallet_ok.jpg

EDIT: forgot to say that redownloading the blockchain even -rescan didnt work
Sounds like it's just a bug in the qt-wallet and not in the blockchain itself. This should make it much easier to fix.
Yes I think that's true.
I have been looking for the cause of this problem but can't seem to find it.
If someone can help that would be nice.

cinnicoin can you please let the community know if there are anymore updates planned in the foreseeable future?
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:49:56 AM

Do we think Cinni has hit the bottom?

YES.

And also a signs of change downtrend to very slow almost invisible reverse trend:

-community is very active, want to help CinniCoin dev, even replace him, etc.

-CinniCoin dev is more active last days

I would say 5k+ in next weeks
smykowski

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:02:32 PM

First what we need is a working wallet. Never happened to me before, but today, the wallet shows +- 20k more coins that i have. Fighting it half day now to recover my coins, unsuccessful for now. Explorer shows bullshit, wallet too, i cant send any amount from the wallet anywhere.. There is some serious bug... Sad Trying random backups now and i hope i didnt lost the coins.

So, got them back finally.. Smiley

The problem occurs when stake goes wrong and get stucked in transactions with 0 confirmations. Wallet restarting at this time repairs the problem, the transaction disappears after restart. But if you have another good stake right after this one stucked, it will not repair itself even with hundreds of restarts and it starts making nonsense transactions with 0 confirmations and it starts displaying bullshit in total balance. And finally it doesnt allow me to sent any amount even a little of 100 coins, it ends up with error of already spent coins, the coins are stucked in transactions with 0 confirms and youre fucked, because they got out of balance too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjubbfk87gx9zkb/wallet_bad.jpg

Solution is pretty simple, but you must have a backup of your wallet.dat before this stucked transactions. Replace the wallet.dat with your backed up one and voila, balance is ok, stucked transactions are away and you can send coins again..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/74gvnfucin5n44u/wallet_ok.jpg

EDIT: forgot to say that redownloading the blockchain even -rescan didnt work

I didn't have that problem.  I had good stakes and would receive extra cinni after the stake was confirmed but yeah as I posted earlier you have to have your wallet backed up which makes the whole staking useless and this happened several times. 
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:06:34 PM

Here's my 2 Cinni's...

Peace!  Grin Grin

+10000000000

and what do you think HEISENAIR ?

I agree with this plan.
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:10:37 PM

Here's my 2 Cinni's...

Peace!  Grin Grin 

My vote

2).

I agree the escrow/bounty idea is a great one.

FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:19:02 PM

Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:54:28 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 05:06:17 PM by Schild_

Did rynomaster close his/her bitcointalk account? I performed a member search and am not finding a matching name. If anyone has his contact info, please let me know.  If ryonomaster shares his existing work with me (since the last github update) that would be very helpful.  

I have been wanting to launch my own coin for some time.  However my focus will be on code, not marketing.  Since CINNI already has some functions I find attractive (encrypted messaging, an attractive wallet with some merchant friendly functions) I am considering offering to help this community instead of building one from scratch.

This will be the first coin I have worked on and I make no promises about delivery dates. Therefore I am not going to accept any donations. If you want to thank me, do so after my work is done by marketing CINNI!

In addition to polishing some of the invoicing/wallet functions that will make CINNI even more attractive to merchants (I envision the possibility of communicating with customers via encrypted messaging while allowing them to remain anonymous if desired) I would like to implement the Anon Transfer Protocol described in this whitepaper:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/49w5yo2cy7my4xr/Cinni+Anonymous+Transfer.pdf

Amazing! This will make many people happy. I think you are making a great deal with CINNI.

Of course you are free to do so!

Here is rynomster's profile:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=319586

He wasn't online since more than 10 days. So...
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:15:22 PM

Did rynomaster close his/her bitcointalk account? I performed a member search and am not finding a matching name. If anyone has his contact info, please let me know.  If ryonomaster shares his existing work with me (since the last github update) that would be very helpful.  

I have been wanting to launch my own coin for some time.  However my focus will be on code, not marketing.  Since CINNI already has some functions I find attractive (encrypted messaging, an attractive wallet with some merchant friendly functions) I am considering offering to help this community instead of building one from scratch.

This will be the first coin I have worked on and I make no promises about delivery dates. Therefore I am not going to accept any donations. If you want to thank me, do so after my work is done by marketing CINNI!

In addition to polishing some of the invoicing/wallet functions that will make CINNI even more attractive to merchants (I envision the possibility of communicating with customers via encrypted messaging while allowing them to remain anonymous if desired) I would like to implement the Anon Transfer Protocol described in this whitepaper:

Awesome - CinniCoin dev, is there anything you could do to help us recover rynomster's work? Completing it is the quickest 1st step for Cinni's recovery, assuming that's a priority for you.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:36:38 PM

hello, and welcome aboard...we re happy to see u in the team

in order to finalize the road map shown before; as a community we were looking for a coder...mindfox was in our mind, but he is too busy at the moment...so that we are very happy to see u in the team...u can be our coder/developer/team member

but dont forget that our dev cinnicoin is not friendly and not good at communicating...so, dont get turned off beacuse of cinni dev...i am sure after u develop a good product; u will gain his trust

in case u complete a cood coding with usefull feature which will increase the value of cinni...then believe me, this community will be very generous about donations...just show ur skills, rest will be triggered by itself

again welcome to the team
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:37:56 PM

Did rynomaster close his/her bitcointalk account? I performed a member search and am not finding a matching name. If anyone has his contact info, please let me know.  If ryonomaster shares his existing work with me (since the last github update) that would be very helpful. 

I have been wanting to launch my own coin for some time.  However my focus will be on code, not marketing.  Since CINNI already has some functions I find attractive (encrypted messaging, an attractive wallet with some merchant friendly functions) I am considering offering to help this community instead of building one from scratch.

Awesome - CinniCoin dev, is there anything you could do to help us recover rynomster's work? Completing it is the quickest 1st step for Cinni's recovery, assuming that's a priority for you.

Don't worry he will help that is his child  Wink
He is just not that communicative as we wish. That's ok no worries.
We can't keep trying to change him.
sdersdf2 do you like when someone is forcing you to do something ?
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:42:28 PM

Hi
I'm happy that you want to help  Smiley

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:46:57 PM

Hi
I'm happy that you want to help  Smiley

we are happy that u re here and ready to share required data

hopefully it will be the newborn of cinni
Pages: « 1 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 [632] 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: