Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 [635] 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
coldbound

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:11:17 PM

Does this look healthy to you? Is this a common thing everybody sees?

http://i60.tinypic.com/w1s7pd.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:03:53 PM

It's most likely a bug.

The coins you are staking won't be in your balance.

Wallet problems are a priority for us to fix.
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:41:19 PM

Schild.... Did we put any feelers out for a coder capable of doing work required yet?

Schild_ could you answer please ?
smykowski

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:14:39 PM

Does this look healthy to you? Is this a common thing everybody sees?

http://i60.tinypic.com/w1s7pd.jpg

happened to me the first time i even staked so i imagine its not supposed to do that
pawlo74

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:16:14 PM

1. (one person told me he has his personal email address, which hopefully he will provide me with).

2. I am annoyed by messages I receive about things from the CINNI past that I had no control over.

1. he will provide, he is person you can trust

2. the same we (Cinni community) are annoyed by some people that we have no control over which makes things difficult
emailtooaj

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 06:05:40 PM

I want to be clear that I am not making any promises to the CINNI community. Until I review the code that rynomster was working on I have no idea how close he was to implementing the features in the previous roadmap.

Lots of people have already messaged me asking for timelines, etc. I make no promises for the reason stated above.

One person even sent me a rude, sarcastic message thanking me for showing up shortly after he sold his CINNI near the all time low.

I am still waiting for a private message response from rynomster (one person told me he has his personal email address, which hopefully he will provide me with). I have had no involvement with previous CINNI development. Therefore, I am annoyed by messages I receive about things from the CINNI past that I had no control over.

Just to be clear, it is possible (after reviewing the most current code rynomster was working on) that I decide that it would be easier to start from scratch and create a brand new coin instead of working on CINNI. Sending me rude messages, demanding timelines (before I have any way of answering) is likely to push me towards the new coin option.  

CINNI still has an active community and some unique features that can be built upon. That said, the negativity here seems high and I can understand why it will make recruiting new developers difficult.

First of codecaffeinecode I would like to extend a personal Thank You for taking interest in the CINNI coin and it's Community.

I for one can not speak for everyone here, but I think it would be in your best interest to forge forward by looking into the CINNI code and Ryno's work.
In this day and age of "Forum Ninja Pussies" (pardon my cursing :0) I wouldn't take any of the Rude or offensive PM's you've receive to heart!!
There are a lot of people that want to bad mouth this coin, or any coin for that matter!! Doesn't matter if it's an established coin like CINNI or any other newer coin. If you decided to developed your own coin from scratch you would actually get even WORSE FUD and rudeness!!!

People that are stupid, are well... just stupid!!! It's a fact of this world unfortunately!!!

I think you had mentioned before that you are just getting into the Crypto World. If that's the case, then PLEASE don't listen to a lot of these idiots. The Crypto highway is full of dumb asses and jerks!! You have to know which ones to trust and believe. This is a tough world to navigate, but once you get in and find who is genuine and trust worthy you can reap a lot of benefits!!

Also, the great thing about getting into CINNI is it's already well established. If you are an outstanding DEV then this coin should be fairly easy to work on freeing up time to work on other features.

Trying to start a coin up yourself along with trying to build up a community for it is not an easy task. I could see how it could get overwhelming very quickly!! I'm not a DEV myself, but I could only image having to deal with a fresh development, marketing, networking, and troubleshooting. Not to mention all the idiots shouting and demanding that this and that to get done.

It just makes sense to see if CINNI is a good fit for you!

I would like to see you jump in with us!!

pawlo74

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:19:54 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 06:45:14 PM by pawlo74

I want to be clear that I am not making any promises to the CINNI community. Until I review the code that rynomster was working on I have no idea how close he was to implementing the features in the previous roadmap.

Lots of people have already messaged me asking for timelines, etc. I make no promises for the reason stated above.

One person even sent me a rude, sarcastic message thanking me for showing up shortly after he sold his CINNI near the all time low.

I am still waiting for a private message response from rynomster (one person told me he has his personal email address, which hopefully he will provide me with). I have had no involvement with previous CINNI development. Therefore, I am annoyed by messages I receive about things from the CINNI past that I had no control over.

Just to be clear, it is possible (after reviewing the most current code rynomster was working on) that I decide that it would be easier to start from scratch and create a brand new coin instead of working on CINNI. Sending me rude messages, demanding timelines (before I have any way of answering) is likely to push me towards the new coin option. 

CINNI still has an active community and some unique features that can be built upon. That said, the negativity here seems high and I can understand why it will make recruiting new developers difficult.

First of codecaffeinecode I would like to extend a personal Thank You for taking interest in the CINNI coin and it's Community.

I for one can not speak for everyone here, but I think it would be in your best interest to forge forward by looking into the CINNI code and Ryno's work.
In this day and age of "Forum Ninja Pussies" (pardon my cursing :0) I wouldn't take any of the Rude or offensive PM's you've receive to heart!!
There are a lot of people that want to bad mouth this coin, or any coin for that matter!! Doesn't matter if it's an established coin like CINNI or any other newer coin. If you decided to developed your own coin from scratch you would actually get even WORSE FUD and rudeness!!!

People that are stupid, are well... just stupid!!! It's a fact of this world unfortunately!!!

I think you had mentioned before that you are just getting into the Crypto World. If that's the case, then PLEASE don't listen to a lot of these idiots. The Crypto highway is full of dumb asses and jerks!! You have to know which ones to trust and believe. This is a tough world to navigate, but once you get in and find who is genuine and trust worthy you can reap a lot of benefits!!

Also, the great thing about getting into CINNI is it's already well established. If you are an outstanding DEV then this coin should be fairly easy to work on freeing up time to work on other features.

Trying to start a coin up yourself along with trying to build up a community for it is not an easy task. I could see how it could get overwhelming very quickly!! I'm not a DEV myself, but I could only image having to deal with a fresh development, marketing, networking, and troubleshooting. Not to mention all the idiots shouting and demanding that this and that to get done.

So glad to have you on board.
Cheers

I am a big fan Cinni too, why ?
I have been trading with Chinese partners and I fund this award using Bitcoin wallet, at the same time chatting with business partner on Skype and keep checking Blockchain for confirmations.
Than I found Cinnicoin wallet all in one:
-wallet,
-messages,
-chat,
-even invoices,
would be nice to have confirmation in wallet but in case of Cinni don't really needed be cause transactions are very quick

That is why I think Cinnicoin has great future.
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:46:27 PM

Did rynomaster close his/her bitcointalk account? I performed a member search and am not finding a matching name. If anyone has his contact info, please let me know.  If ryonomaster shares his existing work with me (since the last github update) that would be very helpful.  

I have been wanting to launch my own coin for some time.  However my focus will be on code, not marketing.  Since CINNI already has some functions I find attractive (encrypted messaging, an attractive wallet with some merchant friendly functions) I am considering offering to help this community instead of building one from scratch.

This will be the first coin I have worked on and I make no promises about delivery dates. Therefore I am not going to accept any donations. If you want to thank me, do so after my work is done by marketing CINNI!

In addition to polishing some of the invoicing/wallet functions that will make CINNI even more attractive to merchants (I envision the possibility of communicating with customers via encrypted messaging while allowing them to remain anonymous if desired) I would like to implement the Anon Transfer Protocol described in this whitepaper:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/49w5yo2cy7my4xr/Cinni+Anonymous+Transfer.pdf

Amazing! This will make many people happy. I think you are making a great deal with CINNI.

Of course you are free to do so!

Here is rynomster's profile:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=319586

He wasn't online since more than 10 days. So...

I just sent him a message now. Thank you!

I was searching for "rynomaster" instead of "rynomster"

You will not find a coin with stronger community support. Excited your joining CinniCoin.
Cheers,
Johnny Altcoin
wegsturm

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:59:06 PM

Welcome codecaffeinecode! Hope you have fun developing CINNI and hopefully cinnicoin itself will also continue working on it.
If you have no luck in getting the latest code of rynomster, you still have a great coin upfront you to realize your visions.

Cheers!

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:07:04 PM

Schild.... Did we put any feelers out for a coder capable of doing work required yet?

Schild_ could you answer please ?

I've made some personal research, but nothing official. No.

I'm not surprised. We have people here who loves to complain and be pessimistic. Nonetheless, many people here loves to build and help. It's gonna be like this everywhere, I agree with emailtooaj.
pawlo74

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:23:16 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 09:33:51 PM by pawlo74

We really need something like that:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=714803

a self-moderated topic in the future
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:57:05 AM

It'll be a lot easier to build your own coin later by establishing a reputation first with a build/completion (and possible recovery) of a prominent existing coin first.

As for the pessimists, count me among them (though I never contacted you and like to consider myself respectful of everyone... who hasn't cheated me...), but pessimism will rapidly fade with real progress on a recovery plan and a recovering price. Just look at the earlier pages on this thread. People are fickle - enthusiasm/pessimism/hope/despair all fluctuate with the price.  Just check out the earlier pages of this thread during the "good times" - it's like night and day.

I think you'd be shocked by how quickly the bad times will be forgotten if this coin gets back on an upward trajectory - and the bigger the rebound, the bigger the boost your reputation on bitcointalk will be and the easier it will be for you to develop another coin and build a community following in the future. As a great example, check out the user/coder "mindfox", how he saved some key coins. The guy's name alone now can move markets.

rigdeer

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:08:37 AM

talkcoin is the first p2p chat coin  Roll Eyes

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:15:02 AM

robb79

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:54:08 AM

Codecaffeinecode,

I think it is terrific that you are willing to step in here and give this coin the chance that it deserves!

Thank you,

Robb79
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:07:39 AM

cinni is the first coin with p2p encrypted messaging system.  Smiley

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:28:12 PM

cinni is the first coin with p2p encrypted messaging system.  Smiley

but it had to be something much more, so it is not surprising that in this community and I have regret

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:34:58 PM

Our wallet features are part of what makes CINNI so attractive so I want to make sure everything is working perfectly before moving on to new features.
That's exactly what almost all here are thinking, too.
Another issue is at staking. Some users reported that their wallet gets corrupted with mining transactions that never occur on the blockchain but are displayed in the wallet. Only a backuped wallet.dat can then fix the situation and restore everything. Do you think these issues may be related?
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 11:14:29 PM

Our wallet features are part of what makes CINNI so attractive so I want to make sure everything is working perfectly before moving on to new features.
That's exactly what almost all here are thinking, too.
Another issue is at staking. Some users reported that their wallet gets corrupted with mining transactions that never occur on the blockchain but are displayed in the wallet. Only a backuped wallet.dat can then fix the situation and restore everything. Do you think these issues may be related?

i havent had a corrupted wallet from PoS mining, but orphans are normal, and if a user has alot of eligible inputs, then the moment their wallet is open and synched they will have all those stakes firing off at once, which is too fast and causing orphans to occur.  once way to reduce it is to use -reservebalance and then set to amount that is equal to maybe 80% of wallet balance, this should stopped every input trying to stake at once.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
jessilee

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:20:10 PM

Luckily managed to get out again Tongue

Wow is this thread dead or what? lol hardly anyone posting anymore

Time to dive into <1k satoshi to seal the death of the coin. It was a great run tho! This coin made me a ton of money in the past.

good luck yall.
Pages: « 1 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 [635] 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: