Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 [630] 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
smykowski

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:56:57 AM

what is the deal with this staking
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:15:31 AM

Ok. So perhaps we could all tell how much we are ready to donate to get new things.

what do we want?

- Anon

- BTC/CINNI wallet

- Decentralized market

?

Happy to donate, but I'm not donating anything and neither should anyone else, until we know what the plan is, who will execute it, what the assurances are (condition-based escrow?) and what the answer to this question is:

What ever happened to the original EM-based anon tech that CINNI (rynomaster) was working on?  The ideal would be for mindfox not to have to start from a completely blank slate and actually have some promising foundation to build upon. I'm sure he'd find that much more attractive, especially with his tight schedule.

Question to Cinnicoin dev - is there nothing, no raw material, of this work we were previously told about? Was there ever any new (original) anon tech under development?

Try to send a message to Rynomster.

I still have not received an answer to this from either rynomster or CinniCoin dev, and I've PM'd them both as well.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:39:15 AM

I think you guys are being strung along, to what end who knows? Remember in order for XC and Cloak and Crypt to do well others can't. Maybe a decision was taken by Ryno that they would rather work on XC and leave CINNI.

The problem for CINNI is if cinnicoin isn't a dev you will have to keep donating for dev updates and as you can tell that method is not a lasting one.

imo you can get one more pump to dump out by hiring a dev to implement the anon features after that the coin will die a slow death.
swish

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:49:23 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 09:04:32 AM by swish

Children, don't worry about means which allegedly disappeared, after sending, actually, you didn't have these means, simply stake works not correctly. Therefore such problem. At me was 20к, and in a purse 24 thousand after stake were displayed, tried to send 1,600 to the exchange, and there were 18400 coins (20000 - 1600). That is everything is right. And stake deceived me, told that I have 24 thousand coins.

Interest: 3.5% Annually
20 000 * 3,5% = 700 cinnicoin/Annually

XC - The Future of Anonymity
Cinni - Innovation
tonyback

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:56:47 AM

http://coinok.pw/faucet/cinni

the faucet is not working Huh
gr8n8

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:10:00 PM

Ok. So perhaps we could all tell how much we are ready to donate to get new things.

what do we want?

- Anon

- BTC/CINNI wallet

- Decentralized market

?

ive got 5k cinni ready to donate just don;t know to who? cinnidev if he comes up with plans or other community project
it would be good if we could create a list of people and how much they will pledge to donate
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:01:33 PM

So after weeks and weeks Cinnicoin....

What is this great plan you're working on??
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:06:43 PM

So after weeks and weeks Cinnicoin....

What is this great plan you're working on??

sdersdf2

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:11:00 PM

What ever happened to the original EM-based anon tech that CINNI (rynomaster) was working on?  The ideal would be for mindfox not to have to start from a completely blank slate and actually have some promising foundation to build upon. I'm sure he'd find that much more attractive, especially with his tight schedule.

Question to Cinnicoin dev - is there nothing, no raw material, of this work we were previously told about? Was there ever any new (original) anon tech under development?

Hopefully this will be answered for the community soon.

It has not been answered, and I fear it wont since the answer is not something most of us will want to hear/read. Just speculation on my part: Hope I'm wrong.
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:29:23 PM

Ok community.

Is there any reason why we can't organise a coder/dev to do the work as it's open source?

I will pay 10BTC personally towards any real work to be done. It's blatantly obvious to me Cinnicoin is just not up to the task to get anything done, or incapable. He has been given many many opportunities to respond to the community yet when he does he just talks nonesense. Cinnicoin, any moron can say "big plans coming", but you have just lied.

If we as a community can fix this, then Cinnicoin is irrelevant. I don't give a fuck about him to be honest, I care about getting a return on my investment and getting this back where she belongs.

If this can be done, then lets do it. Is there anything stopping us?!
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:21:57 PM

Ok community.

Is there any reason why we can't organise a coder/dev to do the work as it's open source?

I will pay 10BTC personally towards any real work to be done. It's blatantly obvious to me Cinnicoin is just not up to the task to get anything done, or incapable. He has been given many many opportunities to respond to the community yet when he does he just talks nonesense. Cinnicoin, any moron can say "big plans coming", but you have just lied.

If we as a community can fix this, then Cinnicoin is irrelevant. I don't give a fuck about him to be honest, I care about getting a return on my investment and getting this back where she belongs.

Nothing can stop us be cause Cinnicoin dev agreed and he will help us

Cinnicoin needs to come out with info on what the Development plans are. His recent posts of what will happen are non specific and lacking in content and timing. Even if time frames cannot be guaranteed, there needs to be a good strong estimate. Not "soon" kind of talk.

If you need help Cinnicoin, time to man up and ask for help. There are plenty of people here who would rather know what's going on and try and help.

I know you rejected Mindfox, so you hopefully have a good reason, as in someone else will be jumping on board!!??
I didn't reject anyone's help.
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:28:12 PM

Ok community.

Cinnicoin needs to come out with info on what the Development plans are. His recent posts of what will happen are non specific and lacking in content and timing. Even if time frames cannot be guaranteed, there needs to be a good strong estimate. Not "soon" kind of talk.

If you need help Cinnicoin, time to man up and ask for help. There are plenty of people here who would rather know what's going on and try and help.

I know you rejected Mindfox, so you hopefully have a good reason, as in someone else will be jumping on board!!??

We can post on the technical section of the forum a job offer for a second dev.

pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:49:23 PM

Ok community.

Let's try than, Schild_ can you do this ?
Schild_

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:58:59 PM

Ok community.

First we really need to see what we want. What kind of skills are we looking for?

It's time to be creative.

What do you guys want?

Anon is good, it will help to recover the price, but we need something more rare too.

If i can get BitxBay to collaborate with us, this will be also awesome. I'm waiting for his answer. We could probably get our own decentralized market too, hopefully even really fast! Smiley

Another cool thing would be to add more open source features on the coin. If a coin have something open source we don't have, we should be able to add it when it's available, cause it should be a no-brainer.

sdersdf2

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:20:26 PM

Ok community.

First we really need to see what we want. What kind of skills are we looking for?

What do you guys want?

Anon is good, it will help to recover the price, but we need something more rare too.

If i can get BitxBay to collaborate with us, this will be also awesome. I'm waiting for his answer. We could probably get our own decentralized market too, hopefully even really fast! Smiley

Another cool thing would be to add more open source features on the coin. If a coin have something open source we don't have, we should be able to add it when it's available, cause it should be a no-brainer.

Not sure we should let go of the anon tech so easily - in battbot and rynomster's words, there was work in progress on an anon solution that uniquely bypassed the problems that other anon coins were having with implementation by going beyond the block chain and leveraging the encrypted messaging tech. We were told the solution would be 100% effective, trustless and decentralised without any of the headaches experienced by XC, DRK, etc.

Unless we were being lied to about that, we shouldn't just throw that away. It's something that should be completed.

I'd really like to see the air cleared on exactly what is (or isn't) the status of that anon code that were were told was in progress. The most immediate path to recovery is to build on what we already have (assuming we have it), especially if it's unique and solves some problem that a lot of people would like to see solved -- and build out from there.
arfcz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:34:13 PM

First what we need is a working wallet. Never happened to me before, but today, the wallet shows +- 20k more coins that i have. Fighting it half day now to recover my coins, unsuccessful for now. Explorer shows bullshit, wallet too, i cant send any amount from the wallet anywhere.. There is some serious bug... Sad Trying random backups now and i hope i didnt lost the coins.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:35:02 PM

dude he made cinni coin on promises thats all, he had plenty, sold all and hes out. U need new dev or just sell this with 90 or 80% loss or whatever it is as long as u can. Coz few more weeks and cinni will be worth 300 sat than taken away from mintal coz of lack of volume and going to 1 sat

But if u have expected more from copycat coin (cinni was made on BC fame) than just to take fast 500% profit than its ur fault of being stupid
Schild_

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:37:57 PM

First what we need is a working wallet. Never happened to me before, but today, the wallet shows +- 20k more coins that i have. Fighting it half day now to recover my coins, unsuccessful for now. Explorer shows bullshit, wallet too, i cant send any amount from the wallet anywhere.. There is some serious bug... Sad Trying random backups now and i hope i didnt lost the coins.

+ 1
Ok community.

What do you guys want?

Not sure we should let go of the anon tech so easily - in battbot and rynomster's words, there was work in progress on an anon solution that uniquely bypassed the problems that other anon coins were having with implementation by going beyond the block chain and leveraging the encrypted messaging tech. We were told the solution would be 100% effective, trustless and decentralised without any of the headaches experienced by XC, DRK, etc.

Unless we were being lied to about that, we shouldn't just throw that away. It's something that should be completed.

I'd really like to see the air cleared on exactly what is (or isn't) the status of that anon code that were were told was in progress. The most immediate path to recovery is to build on what we already have (assuming we have it), especially if it's unique and solves some problem that a lot of people would like to see solved -- and build out from there.

I never said we should not take care of Anon? I agree with you on that point!

dude he made cinni coin on promises thats all, he had plenty, sold all and hes out. U need new dev or just sell this with 90 or 80% loss or whatever it is as long as u can. Coz few more weeks and cinni will be worth 300 sat than taken away from mintal coz of lack of volume and going to 1 sat

But if u have expected more from copycat coin (cinni was made on BC fame) than just to take fast 500% profit than its ur fault of being stupid

Thank you. Are you working for the red cross?
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:42:41 PM

All the more reason to work and complete what we were told was earth-shattering anon code in progress (and fix the wallet) before starting on anything new from scratch. At the rate that trading volume is shrinking on Mintpal, I agree that CINNI doesn't have very long before being delisted.
Schild_

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:45:25 PM

All the more reason to work and complete what we were told was earth-shattering anon code in progress (and fix the wallet) before starting on anything new from scratch. At the rate that trading volume is shrinking on Mintpal, I agree that CINNI doesn't have very long before being delisted.

Yesterday, someone bought approximately 250 k of CINNI on mintpal.  Kiss
Pages: « 1 ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 [630] 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: