Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:45:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 [631] 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:46:34 PM

dude he made cinni coin on promises thats all, he had plenty, sold all and hes out. U need new dev or just sell this with 90 or 80% loss or whatever it is as long as u can. Coz few more weeks and cinni will be worth 300 sat than taken away from mintal coz of lack of volume and going to 1 sat

But if u have expected more from copycat coin (cinni was made on BC fame) than just to take fast 500% profit than its ur fault of being stupid

All the more reason to work and complete what we were told was earth-shattering anon code in progress (and fix the wallet) before starting on anything new from scratch. At the rate that trading volume is shrinking on Mintpal, I agree that CINNI doesn't have very long before being delisted.

An on this topic, could someone explain to me why "family issues" would keep ryonmster from simply handing over his work in progress to a new dev?

All that's involved are a few keystrokes and a click of a button, no?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:54:03 PM

dude he made cinni coin on promises thats all, he had plenty, sold all and hes out. U need new dev or just sell this with 90 or 80% loss or whatever it is as long as u can. Coz few more weeks and cinni will be worth 300 sat than taken away from mintal coz of lack of volume and going to 1 sat

But if u have expected more from copycat coin (cinni was made on BC fame) than just to take fast 500% profit than its ur fault of being stupid

All the more reason to work and complete what we were told was earth-shattering anon code in progress (and fix the wallet) before starting on anything new from scratch. At the rate that trading volume is shrinking on Mintpal, I agree that CINNI doesn't have very long before being delisted.

An on this topic, could someone explain to me why "family issues" would keep ryonmster from simply handing over his work in progress to a new dev?

All that's involved are a few keystrokes and a click of a button, no?

We'll try to get their work if possible. You already sent them a message. It's useless to keep on wasting time discussing about things that won't change our situation in the end!
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:56:05 PM

More FUD please, I want to buy BIG bag at 500 sato level Smiley

Tbh now is the time, when Cinni has almost no space to fall, look:

At 1500 sato, market cap is like 133k $...

ANY work at this oin and price will rise to 0.5m $ or something at this range
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:00:26 PM

We all need to work on the positives for the future of Cinnicoin.

Forget about Cinnicoin dev. As far as I'm concerned He's OUT!!
emailtooaj

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 05:38:53 PM

Here's my 2 Cinni's...

I think first and foremost these are the things that need worked on,

1) Get wallet sync issues cleaned up. Granted the wallet has been working great for me, but others seem to have issues... unless their full of SH!T and just want to add useless negativity!!

2) Integrate BTC into the Cinni wallet. This would have great benefits for this coin. The wallet it pretty much set up for easy Merchant integration, with the invoice and receipt options already built in.
Just a few other things need to be done on this end, like being able to export receipts and invoices into Quick-books etc.

3)Build and integrate a QR code generator for Cinni and BTC for real world wallet transactions. This would also include developing mobile cell apps for Android, iOS and Win OS.

4)Build a cold storage backup option

5)Once #2 is finished up, then work to integrate exchange API's into the wallet. That way we can convert BTC to Cinni and vise versa. Maybe even integrate Coinbase API, or other fiat exchanges, so anyone can easily convert BTC to fiat. I know there's a option within Coinbase itself to have them automatically convert incoming BTC transfers to fiat and then direct deposited into the user linked bank account.
This option would GREATLY enhance this wallets usability. Especially with Merchants.

6)Get back to work on full 100% ANON option, like how it was previously laid out in the white paper.

This all may seem a lot, but with the right Dev or Dev's, #1 through #5 should be some what trivial for them. It could be implicated into the wallet and real world within a reasonable amount of time (1-2mos?).

To make this all happen, since CinniCoin seems to be overwhelmed with other things or just not interested anymore(?)... I think we should find someone (very trust worthy) in this community to hold a BTC/Cinni bounty in escrow, and post announcements with some of our community's expectations. Like what I have laid out above. We must announce well laid out plans and time tables for future Cinni development.
Other wise no developers will take this project seriously!! How can they know what to expect from us, if we don't know what to expect from ourselves?!!!
We must, as a community, get our shit together if we want this coin to succeed!!!! We must develop a clear game plan!

Peace!  Grin Grin

pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:00:42 PM

Here's my 2 Cinni's...

1) Get wallet sync issues cleaned up. Granted the wallet has been working great for me, but others seem to have issues... unless their full of SH!T and just want to add useless negativity!!

2) Integrate BTC into the Cinni wallet. This would have great benefits for this coin. The wallet it pretty much set up for easy Merchant integration, with the invoice and receipt options already built in.
Just a few other things need to be done on this end, like being able to export receipts and invoices into Quick-books etc.

3)Build and integrate a QR code generator for Cinni and BTC for real world wallet transactions. This would also include developing mobile cell apps for Android, iOS and Win OS.

5)Once #2 is finished up, then work to integrate exchange API's into the wallet. That way we can convert BTC to Cinni and vise versa. Maybe even integrate Coinbase API, or other fiat exchanges, so anyone can easily convert BTC to fiat. I know there's a option within Coinbase itself to have them automatically convert incoming BTC transfers to fiat and then direct deposited into the user linked bank account.
This option would GREATLY enhance this wallets usability. Especially with Merchants.

6)Get back to work on full 100% ANON option, like how it was previously laid out in the white paper.

This all may seem a lot, but with the right Dev or Dev's, #1 through #5 should be some what trivial for them. It could be implicated into the wallet and real world within a reasonable amount of time (1-2mos?).

To make this all happen, since CinniCoin seems to be overwhelmed with other things or just not interested anymore(?)... I think we should find someone (very trust worthy) in this community to hold a BTC/Cinni bounty in escrow, and post announcements with some of our community's expectations. Like what I have laid out above. We must announce well laid out plans and time tables for future Cinni development.
Other wise no developers will take this project seriously!! How can they know what to expect from us, if we don't know what to expect from ourselves?!!!
We must, as a community, get our shit together if we want this coin to succeed!!!! We must develop a clear game plan!

Peace!  Grin Grin

+10000000000

and what do you think HEISENAIR ?
HEISENAIR

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:27:23 PM

I think it's a very logical, very well thought out post. This would really make Cinni a great value Crypto, rather than just adding features for the sake of adding features.

If this plan goes ahead, Cinni will be up further than ever before.

Great post emailtooaj, I think you nailed it!!
HEISENAIR

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:37:50 PM

Also... my wallet has also worked fine for me. It's the best wallet I've used compared to many others.
pawlo74

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:08:37 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 07:23:37 PM by pawlo74

Also... my wallet has also worked fine for me. It's the best wallet I've used compared to many others.

I have never ever had any problems with my wallet and works perfect for me also it is the best I have seen  Smiley
Schild_

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:50:56 PM

Here's my 2 Cinni's...

Peace!  Grin Grin

I like the ideas!
cinblo

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:56:32 PM

Cinni bootstrap.dat updated at block 465000
Timestamp Jul 27, 2014 19:26:42 UTC here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1dqpfe5sfarvl7/bootstrap.dat
or simply
bootstrap.cinniblock.com   Smiley
Schild_

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:57:26 PM

or simply

Thank you Cinblo for this work.  Cheesy

You are amazing!
arfcz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:19:15 PM

First what we need is a working wallet. Never happened to me before, but today, the wallet shows +- 20k more coins that i have. Fighting it half day now to recover my coins, unsuccessful for now. Explorer shows bullshit, wallet too, i cant send any amount from the wallet anywhere.. There is some serious bug... Sad Trying random backups now and i hope i didnt lost the coins.

So, got them back finally.. Smiley

The problem occurs when stake goes wrong and get stucked in transactions with 0 confirmations. Wallet restarting at this time repairs the problem, the transaction disappears after restart. But if you have another good stake right after this one stucked, it will not repair itself even with hundreds of restarts and it starts making nonsense transactions with 0 confirmations and it starts displaying bullshit in total balance. And finally it doesnt allow me to sent any amount even a little of 100 coins, it ends up with error of already spent coins, the coins are stucked in transactions with 0 confirms and youre fucked, because they got out of balance too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjubbfk87gx9zkb/wallet_bad.jpg

Solution is pretty simple, but you must have a backup of your wallet.dat before this stucked transactions. Replace the wallet.dat with your backed up one and voila, balance is ok, stucked transactions are away and you can send coins again..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/74gvnfucin5n44u/wallet_ok.jpg

EDIT: forgot to say that redownloading the blockchain even -rescan didnt work
pawlo74

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:33:02 PM

or simply

Thank you Cinblo for this work.  Cheesy

You are amazing!

Well done Cinblo thanks a lot
Schild_

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:14:14 PM

First what we need is a working wallet. Never happened to me before, but today, the wallet shows +- 20k more coins that i have. Fighting it half day now to recover my coins, unsuccessful for now. Explorer shows bullshit, wallet too, i cant send any amount from the wallet anywhere.. There is some serious bug... Sad Trying random backups now and i hope i didnt lost the coins.

The problem occurs when stake goes wrong and get stucked in transactions with 0 confirmations. Wallet restarting at this time repairs the problem, the transaction disappears after restart. But if you have another good stake right after this one stucked, it will not repair itself even with hundreds of restarts and it starts making nonsense transactions with 0 confirmations and it starts displaying bullshit in total balance. And finally it doesnt allow me to sent any amount even a little of 100 coins, it ends up with error of already spent coins, the coins are stucked in transactions with 0 confirms and youre fucked, because they got out of balance too.

Solution is pretty simple, but you must have a backup of your wallet.dat before this stucked transactions. Replace the wallet.dat with your backed up one and voila, balance is ok, stucked transactions are away and you can send coins again..

You are smart! I'm impressed, thank you for your discovery.
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:04:58 PM

Sounds like it's just a bug in the qt-wallet and not in the blockchain itself. This should make it much easier to fix.
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:26:20 AM

Sounds like it's just a bug in the qt-wallet and not in the blockchain itself. This should make it much easier to fix.
Yes I think that's true.
I have been looking for the cause of this problem but can't seem to find it.
If someone can help that would be nice.

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
robb79

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:39:59 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 01:55:57 AM by robb79

Thanks folks for input on getting coins back  using a backup wallet. All nicely reappeared. It worked perfectly!

Cheers
Robb79
Raistilin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:46:14 AM

Thanks folks for input on getting coins backup using a back wallet. All nicely reappeared. It worked perfectly!

Cheers
Robb79

+1 cleared all unconfirmed minting transactions and got my cinni balance to correct amount
emailtooaj

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 02:25:20 AM

“You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney

LOL, after reading this quote I thought about Cinni.

I appreciate the response and PM's I got from my last post...

Here's my 2 Cinni's...

Peace!  Grin Grin 

I really do believe that this could be one awesome coin if we all get our heads together and make this work.

Cinni has a real good history and community following. Albeit the price has fallen to all time lows, but this does not constitute a failure!!! This coin is not dead.

It would be nice to hear from the rest of the community what they would like Cinni to be?!!!

Do we stick with the same ole' same ole' ??

Or do we try to forge forward as one!!!

I personally would like to get a polling started of the community's intent, along with CinniCoin.

There's currently polling for the new Cinni logo design contest. But we need more for this coin than just a logo contest.

I would like to propose a poll for the following...

1) Leave Cinni alone, it's just fine as it is
2) Let's get a Bounty Escrow together for more Dev's to implement new features
3) Cinni just needs more marketing, lets work on that only
4) A new Cinni Logo and Current wallet will be just fine

Let's get our voice out! Pick one of the four (or add your own) and reply with your choice. Keep it short though!

FYI- I'm not trying to oust CinniCoin, just want to help him out!!!

I choose #2) Let's get a Bounty Escrow together for more Dev's to implement new features
Pages: « 1 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 [631] 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: