Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 11:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: List of CryptoCurrency Exchanges for Reference  (Read 106946 times)
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:51:33 PM

im hopping to earn

People pay you for that?

I can think of worse jobs, would be hard if you couldn't change legs every few minutes.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:37:48 AM

I use BTC-e from the beginning and don't use any other.

Never put all your balls in the same basket...

AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:10:14 PM

I use BTC-E, but sometimes it's really slow for me. Not to mention they got hacked a few years back, I'm probably going to change to another exchange soon.

lmao
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 06:12:27 AM

using BTC-e, for trading top coins and for BTC & LTC to FIAT

and for trading other altcoins using poloniex

Available
PM me to rent this space.
cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 07:21:45 AM

Yes i agree with that, I have only account at Bitstamp but i was also waiting for Mt.Gox account, which eventually collapsed. I'm not sure which one to choose, i might go with another European exchange, since i don't trust Chinese much.

Bitcoin is DEAD
DavidHume

Activity: 235
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:53:21 PM

Yes i agree with that, I have only account at Bitstamp but i was also waiting for Mt.Gox account, which eventually collapsed. I'm not sure which one to choose, i might go with another European exchange, since i don't trust Chinese much.

Western countries have law to protect consumer and depositor. Not so in most developing countries, hence the higher than normal scam rate.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:00:39 PM

Western countries have law to protect consumer and depositor. Not so in most developing countries, hence the higher than normal scam rate.

Do u consider BTC-E a western exchange ?

Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:03:20 PM

I think most people do. Bulgaria is part of Europe -- I don't think anyone is lumping a European exchange in with Chinese exchanges.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:17:37 PM

I think most people do. Bulgaria is part of Europe -- I don't think anyone is lumping a European exchange in with Chinese exchanges.

I guess Bulgaria is fake. They started operating from Ukraine.

Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:31:04 PM

Yes, I am aware of their history, and obviously they have a Russian user base. Most importantly, BTCE tends to follow Chinese price action, just as the other western exchanges do.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1052

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:05:33 AM

Yes, I am aware of their history, and obviously they have a Russian user base. Most importantly, BTCE tends to follow Chinese price action, just as the other western exchanges do.

I did not get this part. What do u mean by BTCE tends to follow Chinese price action ?

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:25:30 PM

I did not get this part. What do u mean by BTCE tends to follow Chinese price action ?

I think he means BTC-e exchange price goes up & down by following the China market price.

LTC-X

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:39:09 PM

BTC-E or virwox.com
Both are good.
Tammy Chan

Activity: 820

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:22:38 AM

It is really amazing to see btc-e getting so many trusts when everything about it remains a mystery after years.

Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:32:51 AM

It is really amazing to see btc-e getting so many trusts when everything about it remains a mystery after years.
many people love to use BTC-e because its registration is easy and don't need document/ID verification
and they offer many coins/ USD pair, not only BTC/USD
and many withdraw options provided there
but anonymous owner make this exchange suspicious

Gimmelfarb

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:25:48 AM

many people love to use BTC-e because its registration is easy and don't need document/ID verification

i'm not particularly suspicious. BTCE has been been around forever -- they've always honored their liabilities. they paid out when they got hacked a couple years ago. and when a long squeeze liquidated the book to near $100, they ate the loss on the liquidity they provided. they are the best exchange, IMO.
ShameOnYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:41:37 AM

i'm not particularly suspicious. BTCE has been been around forever -- they've always honored their liabilities. they paid out when they got hacked a couple years ago. and when a long squeeze liquidated the book to near $100, they ate the loss on the liquidity they provided. they are the best exchange, IMO.

Also my exchange of choice. If I had really big positions, I might have to have funds on other exchanges as well, but I'm a small enough fish that liquidity there is adequate.
Gimmelfarb

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:54:16 AM

while it's true that BTCE is/was attractive because it offers altcoin pairs, it hasn't added any in a really long time, and most that are left are pretty much "dead". i hope they consider adding some new coins soon.
Nagato4

Activity: 625

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:26:18 AM

Imagine we have a new exchange tomorrow, with complete zero info on the company and the owners.
Would you feel comfortable sending $100 or 0.2 bitcoin to it? Probably not. Smiley

That illustrates how important the "first-mover advantage" is. Cheesy

Gimmelfarb

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:47:51 AM

Imagine we have a new exchange tomorrow, with complete zero info on the company and the owners.
Would you feel comfortable sending $100 or 0.2 bitcoin to it? Probably not. Smiley

That illustrates how important the "first-mover advantage" is. Cheesy

hehe, for sure. that's not to say the next generation of BTC exchanges won't take it to the next level. i have to think once we have licensed and fully regulated exchanges backed by well-known investors/companies, that they will be taking market share from places like BTCE..... until then, still my favorite. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: