Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52604 times)
Augustasstaa

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:32:34 AM

hi, please tell me how long do bitcoin transactions to other wallets take and what are the fees? Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
breaktime

Activity: 272
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:20:03 AM

AFTER 18 CONFIRMATION I STILL DONT SEE MY BTC
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 05:55:57 AM

hi, please tell me how long do bitcoin transactions to other wallets take and what are the fees? Thanks!

Bitcoin transactions to other bitcoin wallets depend on the sum of money you are sending as bigger sums of money need more confirmations by bitcoin network than smaller sums and the fee is 0.00075 btc.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 05:56:47 AM

AFTER 18 CONFIRMATION I STILL DONT SEE MY BTC

Can you please PM us with your email address that you have registered to SpectroCoin with?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Augustasstaa

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:49:37 PM

Bitcoin transactions to other bitcoin wallets depend on the sum of money you are sending as bigger sums of money need more confirmations by bitcoin network than smaller sums and the fee is 0.00075 btc.

Thank you for the info!  Wink
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 09:33:07 AM

Thank you for the info!  Wink

You are welcome.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
99rollin

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:55:49 PM

Please tell me what do I need to do if I have bitcoin in my wallet and want to load my virtual card?
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 09:54:59 AM

Please tell me what do I need to do if I have bitcoin in my wallet and want to load my virtual card?

Please first exchange your bitcoin to the currency of your card by going to "Exchange" section and pressing on "Other currency". Once your currency has been exchanged go to "Debit card" section and press on "Load card".

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
mesmerakyns

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:13:58 PM

It's been over four days now that I have uploaded my documents for verification and yet it is still saying pending, I have chatted severally with your customer care agent but they seem not to do anything about your slow services blaming it on compliance department having a busy time verifying or something... Not like I care, just trying to tell you guys to up your game.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 05:49:40 PM

It's been over four days now that I have uploaded my documents for verification and yet it is still saying pending, I have chatted severally with your customer care agent but they seem not to do anything about your slow services blaming it on compliance department having a busy time verifying or something... Not like I care, just trying to tell you guys to up your game.

Apologies for the delay. Can you please tell us your email address that you have registered to SpectroCoin with?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
GriffDog

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:31:59 PM

Hi Spectrocoin,

I have about £15.00 in my paypal which i wanted to transfer onto my spectrocoin card and exchange for Bitcoin but i cant send any from my paypal account. I have added the card to my paypal account but i also cannot verify the card with paypal as they say they need to take a very small amount from the card in order to do that. But if i cant add funds to it how can i get it verified with paypal. I have the card verified with spectrocoin.

Any help is greatly recieved :-)
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 07:36:28 AM

Hi Spectrocoin,

I have about £15.00 in my paypal which i wanted to transfer onto my spectrocoin card and exchange for Bitcoin but i cant send any from my paypal account. I have added the card to my paypal account but i also cannot verify the card with paypal as they say they need to take a very small amount from the card in order to do that. But if i cant add funds to it how can i get it verified with paypal. I have the card verified with spectrocoin.

Any help is greatly recieved :-)

Hello, you can load your card in multiple ways. You can find all the methods in "Wallet" section when you press on "Deposits". That way you can load your card so that you can verify PayPal account with it. For more information on how to verify your PayPal with the card take a look at our youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g_ymbRgFj0

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
99rollin

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:47:07 PM

Please first exchange your bitcoin to the currency of your card by going to "Exchange" section and pressing on "Other currency". Once your currency has been exchanged go to "Debit card" section and press on "Load card".

thx  Wink
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 06:12:21 AM

thx  Wink

You are welcome.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
FlamebergUA

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:32:07 AM

Hey!

So I've been trying to use a virtual bitcoin-funded card issued by Cryptopay/Uquid, but it is now impossible without prior verification. And these services DO NOT state that clearly, which means people who are not comfortable with providing their ID all over the planet will lose money on transactions and fees only to find that you can't attach that card to paypal without ID verification.

So, my questions are:
1. Do you use the same bank they do?
2. Do you OR your bank require me to provide some ID before I can even use my card with PayPal? I would also appreciate an up-to-date information, as Cryptopay said 'no, we don't need ID' and after that my card wasn't accepted by PayPal because the issuing bank blocked first payment needed to verify the card (the 1 pound transaction).

Thanks!
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 01:29:28 PM

Hey!

So I've been trying to use a virtual bitcoin-funded card issued by Cryptopay/Uquid, but it is now impossible without prior verification. And these services DO NOT state that clearly, which means people who are not comfortable with providing their ID all over the planet will lose money on transactions and fees only to find that you can't attach that card to paypal without ID verification.

So, my questions are:
1. Do you use the same bank they do?
2. Do you OR your bank require me to provide some ID before I can even use my card with PayPal? I would also appreciate an up-to-date information, as Cryptopay said 'no, we don't need ID' and after that my card wasn't accepted by PayPal because the issuing bank blocked first payment needed to verify the card (the 1 pound transaction).

Thanks!

Hi,

1. Yes we use the same bank;
2. Whether PayPal accepts and allows to link unverified card or not depends on PayPal, however, bank blocks any unverified cards that are loaded by 3rd party merchants like PayPal. Therefore we advise you to verify SpectroCoin card if you want to use it with PayPal, which means providing ID for EU citizens or copy of a passport together with proof of address (utility bill or bank statement).

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
FlamebergUA

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:20:06 PM

The reason why I asked this question is that I've contacted PayPal support while using Cryptopay card, and PayPal said that operation (verification payment) was cancelled by bank, not by them. So no, it does not depend on PayPal - it also depends on your bank.

Thanks for your answer though.

How long does it usually take to verify an account with you?
Btfbiz23

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:35:16 AM

Where may I get more information about your merchant services or perhaps support?
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:01:49 AM

The reason why I asked this question is that I've contacted PayPal support while using Cryptopay card, and PayPal said that operation (verification payment) was cancelled by bank, not by them. So no, it does not depend on PayPal - it also depends on your bank.

Thanks for your answer though.

How long does it usually take to verify an account with you?

Profile and card verifications differ in time. Card verification as is advised for PayPal can take up to 10 work days, while profile verification takes up to 24 business hours.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:03:39 AM

Where may I get more information about your merchant services or perhaps support?

You can get more information about our merchant service here: https://spectrocoin.com/en/accept-bitcoin-payments.html or via our merchant support:

Email: merchant@spectrocoin.com

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: