Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52606 times)
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 07:07:57 AM

I signed up with Spectrocoin after looking at the great exchange rates on the homepage but once I was in I realized the prices are at least 6% higher than the actual bitcoin price and if I add the cost to deposit funds then overall the price is 10% - 12% higher. The site seems to be great though. I will be a happy customer If you can provide actual bitcoin price like Kraken..etc or introduce some cheap deposit methods with little or no fees.

Our fees are one of the lowest in the market, maybe you have checked them during high volatility period.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 06:24:29 AM

We are still giving away free virtual debit cards in the following thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037139.0

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Bahenbit

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:10:25 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 11:55:07 AM by Bahenbit

High rate of deposit, Sad
Minimum deposit of BTC or $ ?
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:54:29 AM

0.00000001 BTC after subtracting the transaction fees. Minimum USD deposit depends on the deposit method, which you can see here: https://spectrocoin.com/en/deposit.html

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Bahenbit

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:54:14 AM

0.00000001 BTC after subtracting the transaction fees. Minimum USD deposit depends on the deposit method, which you can see here: https://spectrocoin.com/en/deposit.html

High rate of deposit

NO, no... Cheesy

I compared the services: deposit $20.20

Advcash BTC

Shakepay BTC

SpectroCoin BTC
thedutchcc

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:53:11 PM

Do you have a fixed fee for btc send or can I choose the fee? thanks
Bahenbit

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:15:54 PM

fee load via wallet BTC ?
fee BTC <-> $$$ ?
fee load $$$ via card ?

Ths
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 08:19:32 AM

Do you have a fixed fee for btc send or can I choose the fee? thanks
We have custom transaction fees, you can choose it.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 08:29:21 AM

fee BTC <-> $$$ ?
fee load $$$ via card ?

Ths
1. No fee to accept BTC.
2. Depends on BTC rate, changes continuously, your best bet would be to check it for yourself at the current time: https://spectrocoin.com/en/exchange/currency.html
3. https://spectrocoin.com/en/fees-and-limits.html you can see all the deposit/withdraw fees here.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Bahenbit

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:23:50 AM

fee BTC <-> $$$ ?
fee load $$$ via card ?

Ths
1. No fee to accept BTC.
2. Depends on BTC rate, changes continuously, your best bet would be to check it for yourself at the current time: https://spectrocoin.com/en/exchange/currency.html
3. https://spectrocoin.com/en/fees-and-limits.html you can see all the deposit/withdraw fees here.

ok, sir
Dent_DC

Activity: 74
Merit: 13

Be nice

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:56:55 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 10:14:32 PM by Dent_DC

Hi Spectrocoin! Smiley

When BTC forks into BTC and BCC will I get the amount of BCC in my account on Spectrcoin or do I have to move the BTC to a private Wallet?

If I will get it, will it be instantly on Aug 1 12:20?

Happy for more information regarding the subject!

Update: No reply at all?

..:: Just another day in paradise... ::..
BTC bc1q4cc3rzknwu2hsclxk4rn6jv4ez9wrnd2elssn8
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:18:17 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 06:44:23 AM by SpectroCoin_support

Hi Spectrocoin! Smiley

When BTC forks into BTC and BCC will I get the amount of BCC in my account on Spectrcoin or do I have to move the BTC to a private Wallet?

If I will get it, will it be instantly on Aug 1 12:20?

Happy for more information regarding the subject!

Update: No reply at all?
You can find the information of what SpectroCoin will do regarding Segwit2x and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) hard fork here: https://spectrocoin.com/en/news/view/potential-disruption-of-bitcoin-network-431.html

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Dent_DC

Be nice

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:30:37 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 05:39:19 PM by Dent_DC

Regarding, Bitcoin Cash (BCH), as most of Bitcoin exchanges we do not support any other hard fork of Bitcoin including Bitcoin Cash. However, we might add Bitcoin Cash (BCH) as an alternative crypto currency in the future if it will gain any traction.

Regards,
SpectroCoin team

So you edited and changed you reply here to a negative reply after first telling me that I would get Bitcoincash. Now I did not move my BTC to my private wallet because of your reply. I am disappointed and considering stop using your services.

SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:45:35 AM

Regarding, Bitcoin Cash (BCH), as most of Bitcoin exchanges we do not support any other hard fork of Bitcoin including Bitcoin Cash. However, we might add Bitcoin Cash (BCH) as an alternative crypto currency in the future if it will gain any traction.

Regards,
SpectroCoin team

So you edited and changed you reply here to a negative reply after first telling me that I would get Bitcoincash. Now I did not move my BTC to my private wallet because of your reply. I am disappointed and considering stop using your services.

We apologize for this disparity. The info in the announcement is correct.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Amidor_23

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:55:18 PM

Hello, do you support litecoin? or some other popular cryptos as ether ripple etc.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 01:57:59 PM

Hello, do you support litecoin? or some other popular cryptos as ether ripple etc.
We support deposits of all aforementioned cryptocurrencies, and many more. You can find the list here: https://spectrocoin.com/en/deposit/crypto.html

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 08:36:07 AM

We are still giving away free SpectroCoin virtual debit cards in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037139.new#new

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Bahenbit

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:56:47 AM

BTC = ? $  Huh
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 06:07:02 PM

BTC = ? $  Huh

You can see our offered rates if you go to "Exchange" section of spectrocoin.com website, then select BTC as "pay currency" and USD as receive currency. The amount of USD you will get for BTC will be calculated and displayed on the page.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Dent_DC

Be nice

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:33:26 AM

Regards,
SpectroCoin team

We apologize for this disparity. The info in the announcement is correct.

First I asked your support while logged in on site and "Victoria" told me I did not have to move my BTC anywhere else to get the Bitcoincash.

I then asked here in this thread to make sure it was official, and you told me that I would get the Bitcoincash and did not have to move my BTC anywhere.

Then just after the fork you edit your message here to say that I will not get Bitcoincash and when I contact support I get sent from one guy to the other until someone finally tells me that you "dont support Bitcoincash because you think its bad for Bitcoin".

Seriously who gives a flying f**k about what you think is good for Bitcoin or not, that is completely irrelevant. The fork happened, you asured me that did not need to move my BTC to get it, and then changed your mind and stole my Bitcoincash. Other companies like Poloniex that did not"support" the fork have still given their clients the Bitcpincash because they know they will have a fat lawsuite against them if they dont. Why are you not worried about this? You think your clients dont care?

Just shows that Spectrocoin do not care about the clients and have no problem stealing their money with a big smile on their face and no problems telling you a straight up lie without blinking, and no problem editing their posts here after they already replied.

I aks you one more time. Give me my Bitcoincash please!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: