Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52606 times)
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

Still ripping off with withdrawal fees making us pay 444 sat/byte when 10sat/byte transactions are a norm now.

The recommended fee takes into consideration the network and is set to help speeding up your transaction. But, as said by MirkoIta, you can indeed alter the fee by clicking on 'Fee Configuration'. The minimum fee for Bitcoin transactions outside of SpectroCoin is 0.0003 BTC. Transfers to other SpectroCoin users by email or Bitcoin address generated at SpectroCoin are free. 
If you need assistance with the Fee Configuration, do not hesitate to contact our Support team via the Live Chat on our website.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:18:13 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 03:50:48 PM by SpectroCoin_support

Do you use our Merchant solutions or know someone who does? Leave a comment or tag friends who would like to share their experience with us and we will contact you!

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
BananaBar

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

Still ripping off with withdrawal fees making us pay 444 sat/byte when 10sat/byte transactions are a norm now.

Or maybe you're just ripping off yourself by not knowing how to read... Since long time you can just click on FEE CONFIGURATION and even send BTC with 1 satoshi fee...

https://s8.postimg.cc/5m2uvkglx/fee_config_1.jpg

https://s8.postimg.cc/4l2m62wxx/fee_config_2.jpg

Fuck off shill, you can't put less than 0.001 BTC as the fee. You would see that info if you actually tried to withdraw. Minimum fee alert doesn't show unless you try to enter your wanted fee and it's "too low".
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

Fuck off shill, you can't put less than 0.001 BTC as the fee. You would see that info if you actually tried to withdraw. Minimum fee alert doesn't show unless you try to enter your wanted fee and it's "too low".

Sorry I deeply apologize for coming as an asshole, I sent some bitcoins to spectrocoin to try it and you are right it won't let you withdraw bitcoin with a fee less than 0.001 BTC.

The recommended fee takes into consideration the network and is set to help speeding up your transaction. But, as said by MirkoIta, you can indeed alter the fee by clicking on 'Fee Configuration'. The minimum fee for Bitcoin transactions outside of SpectroCoin is 0.0003 BTC. Transfers to other SpectroCoin users by email or Bitcoin address generated at SpectroCoin are free. 
If you need assistance with the Fee Configuration, do not hesitate to contact our Support team via the Live Chat on our website.

Sorry guys but even if on the withdrawal page it says minimum fee is 0.0003 BTC, there is no way to withdraw bitcoin without placing the fee at 0.001 BTC or more.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

Sorry I deeply apologize for coming as an asshole, I sent some bitcoins to spectrocoin to try it and you are right it won't let you withdraw bitcoin with a fee less than 0.001 BTC.

Sorry guys but even if on the withdrawal page it says minimum fee is 0.0003 BTC, there is no way to withdraw bitcoin without placing the fee at 0.001 BTC or more.

sorry to say it is classic spectrocoin suck money everywhere they can

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:02:19 AM

The fees are constantly changing because of the Bitcoin network. If you want to confirm the minimum fee at the moment of your transaction, you can contact the support team through the Live Chat on spectrocoin.com.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

SpectroCoin and Vilnius University Kaunas Faculty are happy to announce a cross-sector partnership centered around a new Master’s Degree Program in Financial Technology (FinTech) which is being launched this year. Apply now: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/07/vilnius-university-kaunas-faculty-and-spectrocoin-are-now-social-partners/

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

SpectroCoin virtual prepaid cards are back! Now you can convert your cryptocurrencies into Euros and spend them in any online shop where major debit cards are accepted. Find out more about it on our blog post and order yours today! https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/07/spectrocoin-virtual-prepaid-cards-are-back/

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

SpectroCoin virtual prepaid cards are back! Now you can convert your cryptocurrencies into Euros and spend them in any online shop where major debit cards are accepted. Find out more about it on our blog post and order yours today! https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/07/spectrocoin-virtual-prepaid-cards-are-back/

Great news I'm eagerly waiting for the EUR denominated plastic card from Spectrocoin. I just hope the price won't be high as the USD one already available for 90$.  Sad

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

Great news I'm eagerly waiting for the EUR denominated plastic card from Spectrocoin. I just hope the price won't be high as the USD one already available for 90$.  Sad

Thank you for your feedback! We will announce all updates once available and hope nothing will cause frustration

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
matteo96

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:47:03 PM

2 days ago i sent 10% of my xem coins to this exchange

still not showed on the balances , and the support keep saying that they are working on it and i will have my funds ' soon'

this looks super shady.

and i am so mad that i can't sell after this little pump

i will keep you updated on this.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

still not showed on the balances , and the support keep saying that they are working on it and i will have my funds ' soon'

this looks super shady.

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Please note that the funds will be credited to your account as long as there are no issues with the unique message and wallet address.
Please have some patience and the funds will certainly be in your account.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
BananaBar

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

The fees are constantly changing because of the Bitcoin network. If you want to confirm the minimum fee at the moment of your transaction, you can contact the support team through the Live Chat on spectrocoin.com.

How retarded do you take your clients for? Having a static minimum fee of 0.001 which ammounts to ~222sat/b is not what you call constantly changing, while transactions with fees like 10sat/b go in the next block. Stop ripping off your customers, classic Lithuanian scammers.
matteo96

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:25:26 AM

this looks super shady.

Hello,

Please note that the funds will be credited to your account as long as there are no issues with the unique message and wallet address.

now it's been four days that my funds disappeared.
Still nothing.
and xem keeps going down

this is disgusting
Thank you.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

this looks super shady.

Hello,

Still nothing.
and xem keeps going down

this is disgusting
Thank you.

We offer you our sincerest apologies for this. Please communicate with our Support team and ask for the deadline of your case. Unfortunately, some difficulties sometimes happen and they are unavoidable. We are doing our best to solve the issue and all funds will be credited. We do apologize that the price of XEM is going down. We hope that it will rise again and you will not lose any value

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

How retarded do you take your clients for? Having a static minimum fee of 0.001 which ammounts to ~222sat/b is not what you call constantly changing, while transactions with fees like 10sat/b go in the next block. Stop ripping off your customers, classic Lithuanian scammers.

Recommended BTC withdrawal fee is 0.001 BTC (set by default), however, you may also set it as 0.01 BTC in order to have your transaction proceeded even faster. It can be changed when you click on "Fee configuration" on the BTC withdrawal page.

The current fees are set in this range since the BTC network or blockchain is busy and if the fee is low, the transaction could take so long to be processed. At normal times, the fee is less and counted depending on the busyness of the blockchain. This is all done to ensure that funds will be processed quickly and there will not be frustration with funds not reaching the other end by the time agreed upon.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
matteo96

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

this looks super shady.

Hello,

Still nothing.
and xem keeps going down

this is disgusting
Thank you.

We offer you our sincerest apologies for this. Please communicate with our Support team and ask for the deadline of your case. Unfortunately, some difficulties sometimes happen and they are unavoidable. We are doing our best to solve the issue and all funds will be credited. We do apologize that the price of XEM is going down. We hope that it will rise again and you will not lose any value

thank you for the kind support

I understand that technical problems happen, and it's ok...

What it's not acceptable it's the time to resolve them...1 week to transfer some coins into my wallet? and the lack of transparency ..they don't say what happened/is happening to my funds
matteo96

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

Dave
7:22 pm
I would love to tell you a specific time frame at the moment, but I cannot do that

still i can't know how much time this joke will continue
ok
BananaBar

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

Recommended BTC withdrawal fee is 0.001 BTC (set by default), however, you may also set it as 0.01 BTC in order to have your transaction proceeded even faster. It can be changed when you click on "Fee configuration" on the BTC withdrawal page.

The current fees are set in this range since the BTC network or blockchain is busy and if the fee is low, the transaction could take so long to be processed. At normal times, the fee is less and counted depending on the busyness of the blockchain. This is all done to ensure that funds will be processed quickly and there will not be frustration with funds not reaching the other end by the time agreed upon.

It's ALWAYS at least 0.001 BTC which is a ridiculous fee. Stop trying to trick people into paying 444 sat/b per transaction. Lithuanian scammers, nothing more.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

It's ALWAYS at least 0.001 BTC which is a ridiculous fee. Stop trying to trick people into paying 444 sat/b per transaction. Lithuanian scammers, nothing more.

The fee will be less when the blockchain is not that busy. The fee is not static and fixed at 0.001 BTC at all times. It is calculated based on the busyness of the blockchain. It is better than having funds stuck on the blockchain for days with low fees. In other words, this way we are preventing delays in case of urgent payments by our users. We don't want them missing on something just because miners are not mining their transaction because the fee is too low

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: