Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:45:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52609 times)
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:42:21 PM

I cannot withdraw btc from my wallet, because sms confirmation code never comes.

We can change it to email verification code if you want to, sometimes SMS codes do not come due to mobile provider.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:48:19 PM

Not able to add funds to the virtual card. When I hit confirm the next page is blank and no funds from USD are transferred to the card. Can you please check.

its nearly 2 day , i unload card to btc and got blank page to . i contact online support 4 time still did not give my bitcoin .

i feel fraud !

Can you please let us know your SpectroCoin email address?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Mike011

Activity: 312
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:42:42 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 05:13:38 PM by Mike011

I cannot withdraw btc from my wallet, because sms confirmation code never comes.

We can change it to email verification code if you want to, sometimes SMS codes do not come due to mobile provider.
Yes, i will send you my email to pm. However, i`ve never had any mobile provider issues when receiving sms from Bitfinex, Bittrex etc. I have a ticket created for this issue by SpectroCoin support: Ticket #GYT61
Bahenbit

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:18:44 AM

Not able to add funds to the virtual card. When I hit confirm the next page is blank and no funds from USD are transferred to the card. Can you please check.

its nearly 2 day , i unload card to btc and got blank page to . i contact online support 4 time still did not give my bitcoin .

i feel fraud !

no, I'd recommend spectrocoin Wink
naminasae

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:45:09 AM

i feel fraud !

yes , before that issue i very recommend spectrocoin, but allready 4 day still did not get my bitcoin or usd. i got blank page after unload  Roll Eyes
Bahenbit

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:12:36 PM

i feel fraud !

yes , before that issue i very recommend spectrocoin, but allready 4 day still did not get my bitcoin or usd. i got blank page after unload  Roll Eyes

I only load card, BTC->>card All fine!!! Cheesy
naminasae

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:21:25 AM

i feel fraud !

you lucky did not get blank page at unload  Cool , you said like that did not change anything 5 day its still did not get any usd or btc , i will post this daily.
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:17:25 AM

Have you tried contacting them through their live chat?
naminasae

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:32:16 AM

Have you tried contacting them through their live chat?

many time , and they did not want to refund it  Grin
asteriskk

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:43:36 AM

Regardless the current crash and other issues going over the cryptoworld, I wanted to invest in bankera with them so 2 days ago I sent some ETH to their wallet. I never seen the money ever since, no response from support so I getting pretty mad.

According to etherscan.io the money arrived to their address but it's not showing up on their page.

Cry
Retired

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:17:13 PM

Regardless the current crash and other issues going over the cryptoworld, I wanted to invest in bankera with them so 2 days ago I sent some ETH to their wallet. I never seen the money ever since, no response from support so I getting pretty mad.

According to etherscan.io the money arrived to their address but it's not showing up on their page.

Cry
PM your transaction information (address, transaction ID...) and your SpectroCoin account to:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1101537
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=816438
estr340

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:09:28 PM

I am facing the same problem.
I unloaded funds from card 31st August and haven't got any bitcoins or money back.
Contacted support multiple times. All the say that within next day it will be resolved, but it's not.
Today it's 5th August, and you guess what, yesterday they said that today,during business hours, it will be sorted out..
But still haven't got any clue.
What a joke..

i feel fraud !

yes , before that issue i very recommend spectrocoin, but allready 4 day still did not get my bitcoin or usd. i got blank page after unload  Roll Eyes
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:51:16 PM

i feel fraud !

you lucky did not get blank page at unload  Cool , you said like that did not change anything 5 day its still did not get any usd or btc , i will post this daily.

Please check your PM.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:51:38 PM

Cry

Please check your PM.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:53:55 PM

I am facing the same problem.
I unloaded funds from card 31st August and haven't got any bitcoins or money back.
Contacted support multiple times. All the say that within next day it will be resolved, but it's not.
Today it's 5th August, and you guess what, yesterday they said that today,during business hours, it will be sorted out..
But still haven't got any clue.
What a joke..

i feel fraud !

yes , before that issue i very recommend spectrocoin, but allready 4 day still did not get my bitcoin or usd. i got blank page after unload  Roll Eyes

Please PM us with your SpectroCoin email address.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:55:16 PM

Auténtico SPAM, envié 2 ETH hace 6 dias y siguen sin aparecer en mi cuenta, el chat que tiene te responde pero no solucionan nada, dicen que ya aparecerá.
Pusieron una dirección genérica propia de ETH todos los ingresos los han recibido ahí y ahora no saben de quien son, así que se lo quedan ellos.
ESTAFA ABSOLUTA, no ingreseis crypto ya que previsiblemente no volverás a verlo

Authentic SPAM, I sent 2 ETH 6 days ago and they still do not appear in my account, the chat that has answers but they do not solve anything, they say it will appear.
They put a generic address of ETH all the incomes have received there and now do not know who they are, so they have them.
STOP ABSOLUTE, do not join crypto since you will not see it again

I believe we have received a message from you via Twitter where you sent us your transaction information. We have forwarded it to our IT department.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Mike011

Activity: 312
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:06:43 PM

My issue was resolved successfully after switching to email confirmation. Thank you.
Bahenbit

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:41:57 PM

to SpectroCoin_support

you plane add options exchange BTC to EXMO code,
inside accounts ? Huh

and

If I don't use the card for 3 months, the balance is $0.00

Once replenishing the balance to card, you take only this month $1 ?
or for all 3 months + new month $3 + $1 = $4 ?
estr340

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:24:03 PM

As I expected. Another day is over, they haven't done anything to solve my issue.
Money still gone..

Unfortunately, just empty promises and it start to feels as fraud.
Retired

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:31:32 AM

As I expected. Another day is over, they haven't done anything to solve my issue.
Money still gone..

Unfortunately, just empty promises and it start to feels as fraud.

They asked you to PM them your SpectroCoin email address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577176.msg21541984#msg21541984
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: