Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52604 times)
VytautasK

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 07:19:48 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 12:30:22 PM by VytautasK

For your convenience, we continue to improve our services:
·         SpectroCoin extended the deposit options, adding an instant funding with card feature. Now you can easily buy Bitcoin with credit or debit card.
·         There is a new withdraw options launched at SpectroCoin: you can sell Bitcoin for an Amazon voucher or you can use the funds for mobile top-up.
·         We have also released SpectroCoin vouchers. You can integrate them to deposit and withdraw Bitcoins.

Services currently available: USD, GBP, EUR, PLN, CZK, GEL, Gold, BTC exchange; mobile as well as web Bitcoin wallet, Bitcoin debit card (EUR, USD, GBP) and Bitcoin Merchant solutions.

Deposit options                                                             Withdraw options
Buying Bitcoin with credit or debit card                               Cash withdrawals via post
Local bank transfers in most European countries                   Local bank transfers in most European countries
SEPA transfers                                                                SEPA transfers
Bank wire                                                                      Bank wire
PerfectMoney                                                                  PerfectMoney
OKPay                                                                           OKPay
Payeer                                                                           Payeer
SpectroCoin voucher                                                        Withdraw at any ATM in the world
Cash                                                                             Mobile top-up
                                                                                   Amazon voucher
                                                                                   SpectroCoin voucher
                                                                                   Virtual or Physical card

Bitcoin Wallet
SpectroCoin Bitcoin wallet allows you to buy, send and store Bitcoins as well as add private key.
We have also a mobile Bitcoin wallet for Android, iOS and Windows Phone to help you trade on-the-go.
You can use our Bitcoin wallet API on request. The API allows you to view balance, buy Bitcoin, sell Bitcoin, send Bitcoin, bulk send for mass payments.

Bitcoin Debit Card
SpectroCoin offers Bitcoin prepaid cards, which can be used at any ATM around the globe or shops as an ordinary Visa or MasterCard.
The Bitcoin Debit Card is funded instantly, so you do not have to think about exchanging your bitcoins in advance.
The Bitcoin Debit Card can be denominated in dollars (USD), euros (EUR) or pounds (GBP).

Bitcoin Merchant
SpectroCoin helps both online and physical businesses (Point of Sales) to accept Bitcoin.
With our Bitcoin payment processor, Merchants can make bulk payments and payout to clients.
We have Drupal, Magento, Opencart, Prestashop, WHMOS plugins already prepared for an easy e-commerce integration.
Our API: https://spectrocoin.com/en/merchant/integration/api.html

Contacts:
email: helpdesk@spectrocoin.com
facebook: https://facebook.com/spectrocoin
twitter: @spectrocoin
bitcointalk: VytautasK

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:49:24 PM

Hi, I have a spectrocoin account and my email was hacked, I contacted your customer support and they refused to help me, I asked for a refund to the account that I used to pay and the refused. Is there a way for me to get the money back? The funds locked in the account is Amount: 93.76 £
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 04:53:21 PM

Hi, I have a spectrocoin account and my email was hacked, I contacted your customer support and they refused to help me, I asked for a refund to the account that I used to pay and the refused. Is there a way for me to get the money back? The funds locked in the account is Amount: 93.76 £

Please provide a proof to our client support department, that it is actually your account, by retrieving your phone number, email or etc.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Kristo22

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:31:38 PM

Please provide a proof to our client support department, that it is actually your account, by retrieving your phone number, email or etc.

may i have code for register and creat virtual card for free?
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 05:53:41 PM

may i have code for register and creat virtual card for free?
Voucher sent

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 01:09:44 PM

Our promotion is still valid: Write a comment for what you need a virtual card (a ligitimate reason) and we will give you a free virtual card!

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 12:30:56 PM

Offer still valid

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
jerngyue

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:27:44 PM

BEWARE ! SPECTROCOIN SCAM ! LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN !
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515839.0
So i always used spectrocoin. They used to be great. Easy to use / etc. I could even sell my bitcoin for solid funds without it getting drop like bitcoin. Love it. But then...
Today I logged in. I GET THIS
https://i.imgur.com/XeT1d8U.png
I am like what the fuck? I didnt even violate any shitty rules. So I contacted their support. Read below.
https://i.imgur.com/pIx5Imw.png
https://i.imgur.com/ABypTsQ.png
https://i.imgur.com/eCyDFho.png
The image screenshot on the chat support incase if you can't see it :
https://i.imgur.com/MKJjYKg.png
https://i.imgur.com/5nmuBks.png
After i asked them for my money back. They didn't reply. I have around 60 dollars in my spectrocoin account.
They took it and run huh? I even verified my spectrocoin account.

This is not the first time they annoy me like shit. Read, So I am contacting them about their deposit limit. Their support is actually good, they reply fast, but it sucks.
I thought this is just a small thing so i let it go, lazy to make a thread as fuck. They changed their policy without mentioning it anywhere. Not even professional
https://i.imgur.com/iZn53s0.png
https://i.imgur.com/2Cu2GeT.png
https://i.imgur.com/kUU8H26.png
https://i.imgur.com/9gFxvUm.png
https://i.imgur.com/SsG8tAH.png

If you are still using spectrocoin ! Please leave and withdraw all your money ASAP ! before they close your account !

This is what i get for being their loyal customer

Did you get your account blocked / Closed too ! Post below ! #AntiSpectrocoin
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:35:11 PM

BEWARE ! SPECTROCOIN SCAM ! LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN !
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515839.0
So i always used spectrocoin. They used to be great. Easy to use / etc. I could even sell my bitcoin for solid funds without it getting drop like bitcoin. Love it. But then...
Today I logged in. I GET THIS

I am like what the fuck? I didnt even violate any shitty rules. So I contacted their support. Read below.

The image screenshot on the chat support incase if you can't see it :

After i asked them for my money back. They didn't reply. I have around 60 dollars in my spectrocoin account.
They took it and run huh? I even verified my spectrocoin account.

This is not the first time they annoy me like shit. Read, So I am contacting them about their deposit limit. Their support is actually good, they reply fast, but it sucks.
I thought this is just a small thing so i let it go, lazy to make a thread as fuck. They changed their policy without mentioning it anywhere. Not even professional

If you are still using spectrocoin ! Please leave and withdraw all your money ASAP ! before they close your account !

This is what i get for being their loyal customer

Did you get your account blocked / Closed too ! Post below ! #AntiSpectrocoin

i am hereby taking caution about this accusation, too.
if you use this kind of card, please get warned if this site comes to be shady by editing rules into a ridiculous one, ie. from 500 euro daily to 150 euro daily load limit

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:39:18 PM

OMG, unbelievable decisions of SpectroCoin, very disappointing. I was thinking yesterday of trying out a physical card provided by them and would've purchased one, but the conversation shown above by jerngyue definitely changed my mind. Very unprofessional action by them and that chat must spread out more.
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Firstly, the account was locked, because it violated our terms of not having multiple cards (only one physical and one virtual card per each currency per user is allowed) if you use different emails you are under risk to be locked. The account was locked temporary as we were investigating his case of multiple cards. However, we always refund money in such cases and money will be refunded to jerngyue as well, however as his funds are at our bank partner as they were loaded to the card we firstly have to get a refund from bank, hence we will be able to refund money to him. His account is now unlocked.

Secondly, the loading limit for card has not changed it is still $2,500/€2,500/£2,000 for unverified cards and $10,000/€10,000/£8,000 for verified cards. The limit to buy bitcoin with credit or debit card (separate service from our virtual card) has temporary been decreased from 500USD to 150USD and it has been showed under deposit section. We are looking to increase it back as soon as possible.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
jerngyue

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:03:43 AM

Firstly, the account was locked, because it violated our terms of not having multiple cards (only one physical and one virtual card per each currency per user is allowed) if you use different emails you are under risk to be locked. The account was locked temporary as we were investigating his case of multiple cards. However, we always refund money in such cases and money will be refunded to jerngyue as well, however as his funds are at our bank partner as they were loaded to the card we firstly have to get a refund from bank, hence we will be able to refund money to him. His account is now unlocked.

Secondly, the loading limit for card has not changed it is still $2,500/€2,500/£2,000 for unverified cards and $10,000/€10,000/£8,000 for verified cards. The limit to buy bitcoin with credit or debit card (separate service from our virtual card) has temporary been decreased from 500USD to 150USD and it has been showed under deposit section. We are looking to increase it back as soon as possible.
You gotta explain whats with the sudden change of rule not allowing multiple cards. When you used to allow it. Under risk to be locked? By Spectrocoin or Mychoice? I believe your support said mychoice. But now I got locked by spectrocoin. What can you even investigate about multiple cards? Makes no sense. Are you afraid of money laundering when my account is fully verified? Pissed me off, after making threads about spectrocoin, you finally wanted to reply huh? How do i even trust this shady company
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 06:17:43 AM

There is not sudden change of rules, it has always been 1 physical and 1 virtual card per currency per user. Creating multiple cards was at your own risk as we have told you.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:07:01 PM

Thanks a lot for your assistance I was able to withdraw my funds.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:12:37 AM

So if you have a physical card from another service like CryptoPay you can't get another physical card with Spectrocoin since they use the same "MyChoice" bank ?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:19:29 AM

Where is spectrocoin located? Are there physical offices and if yes, where exactly?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:43:48 AM

So if you have a physical card from another service like CryptoPay you can't get another physical card with Spectrocoin since they use the same "MyChoice" bank ?
Yes you can get it, but you cannot get multiple (more than 3) physical cards from the same service.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:45:59 PM

Yes you can get it, but you cannot get multiple (more than 3) physical cards from the same service.

By same service do you mean "Spectrocoin" or "MyChoice" ?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 08:57:30 PM

By same service do you mean "Spectrocoin" or "MyChoice" ?
SpectroCoin

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:25:37 PM

Found that some restriction in loading minimum is 1$ for bitcoin to usd exchange and card loading minimum is 3.5$+ which was hidden and not explained anywhere except you will see it when you try to do these type of transactions.
There is not sudden change of rules, it has always been 1 physical and 1 virtual card per currency per user. Creating multiple cards was at your own risk as we have told you.
so if our friends wants a card than they can create new account with same computer in need with different email and his details?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: