Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 07:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52601 times)
Verdena

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:27:06 PM

I have sent my documents for my card's verification the 30th december and I'm still waiting for a reply from you and from the bank!!

What the hell?  4 weeks to check 2 fucking documents??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 08:02:17 PM

I have sent my documents for my card's verification the 30th december and I'm still waiting for a reply from you and from the bank!!

Please PM your email, so we can check your status. Sorry for inconvenience.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 01:04:01 PM

Please PM your email, so we can check your status. Sorry for inconvenience.
Card has been activated, sorry for such a long delay.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Verdena

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

Thank you very much.
Now all is ok!
cwick

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:51:16 PM

To be honest it was very stupid of those 2 guys to leave all that money in someone's hands, i cant even trust my exchanger with more than 1 btc at a time and now blockchain is even more safer than before
no kidding!......who the hell leaves that much in?!
cwick

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:53:23 PM

had high hopes for spectrocoin....

but after seeing they offered/did just about  everything, about how their website looked like it came from shutterstock, and then reading about these people who lost soooo much freaking cash?Huh

i'll pass......
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 06:19:11 PM

had high hopes for spectrocoin....

but after seeing they offered/did just about  everything, about how their website looked like it came from shutterstock, and then reading about these people who lost soooo much freaking cash?Huh

i'll pass......

Can you specify what features are missing? (We are working had to release some new features in upcoming months, so we are sure it will beat some of expectations, just it is not easy to be very quick than you have an infrastructure to deal with and want to ensure quality).

The photo session was made especially for SpectroCoin, we have already booked more photo sessions to include more different faces in our product, to reflect variety of clients using our services.

Nobody has lost any money at SpectroCoin.

If you have suggestions for additional services/features you would like us to add, please let us know.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
BitExpo

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:02:17 PM

I must say that these guys have unprofessional support and they are kind of adamant people who are not ready to listen anything or cooperate in any manner. They will keep on saying same thing again and again without answering your question. I wanted to use them as payment gateway on my website to accept bitcoin payments but I am lucky that I came to know about this prior using them. I also see some threads on this forum and most of the people are complaining about them.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:43:01 PM

Site is down for me, in UK
edit: back up now Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 06:53:02 PM

Site is down for me, in UK
edit: back up now Smiley
Sorry for the inconvenience, we are working to avoid this in the future. Let me know if we can help you!

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
BananaBar

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:40:03 PM

Are there any limitations on depositing cash and buying BTC without verifying identity?
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 11:55:09 PM

Are there any limitations on depositing cash and buying BTC without verifying identity?
To deposit cash you have to be verified.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
BananaBar

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:08:46 PM

For Lithuanians (gonna type it in english for everyone just in case) :

1) Depositing cash to BTC using Foxbox terminal Spectrocoin charges ~10-11% hidden fee which they do not disclose when selecting a deposit method on their website.
2) Before February you could do multiple max value deposits at let's say Maxima terminal which is 1000 Eu per transaction. From February it's limited to 1 deposit per day.

Just a heads up for everyone depositing cash in Lithuania
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1323

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 11:28:51 PM

1) Depositing cash to BTC using Foxbox terminal Spectrocoin charges ~10-11% hidden fee which they do not disclose when selecting a deposit method on their website.
It's a huge fee. On Foxbox page is written that there are 0% commission for deposits - http://www.foxbox.lt/?page_id=1969, so fees goes to Spectrocoin I think.
I think that someone from Spectrocoin have to explain situation, because 10-11% fee is way too much, especially when fee is hidden.

SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 11:08:30 PM

It's a huge fee. On Foxbox page is written that there are 0% commission for deposits - http://www.foxbox.lt/?page_id=1969, so fees goes to Spectrocoin I think.
I think that someone from Spectrocoin have to explain situation, because 10-11% fee is way too much, especially when fee is hidden.
Foxbox is charging the fee from us, there is no commission fee for client, but the merchant (us) has to pay foxbox for money collection. It is the same as shops are paying to process VISA or MasterCard cards while the payer is not affected by these fees.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1323

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 12:24:36 AM

Foxbox is charging the fee from us, there is no commission fee for client, but the merchant (us) has to pay foxbox for money collection. It is the same as shops are paying to process VISA or MasterCard cards while the payer is not affected by these fees.
But if there are no fee for user, how he have found it? Can it be that he received less money than he deposited?

SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 09:36:15 AM

But if there are no fee for user, how he have found it? Can it be that he received less money than he deposited?
There is no hidden fee, once you enter the amount on the terminal you see the amount you will receive and only when you confirm it and pay for it or you reject the transaction. But it is of course cheaper to buy at SpectroCoin.com directly without using foxbox.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
BananaBar

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:52:55 AM

There is no hidden fee, once you enter the amount on the terminal you see the amount you will receive and only when you confirm it and pay for it or you reject the transaction. But it is of course cheaper to buy at SpectroCoin.com directly without using foxbox.

Well, if you put in 1000 euro into a terminal and it wants to give you only ~900 worth of BTC, you should disclose this information on your website. Right now you can see fees for Maxima deposits and other methods, but for FOXBOX it shows 1000=1000, no fee mentioned, but only when you waste half an hour driving to a terminal, you get surprised when you enter the ammount offered for your money is ~10% less than market price. It is a HIDDEN fee if you do not disclose that users get ~10% less money while using FOXBOX.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 12:48:21 PM

Well, if you put in 1000 euro into a terminal and it wants to give you only ~900 worth of BTC, you should disclose this information on your website. Right now you can see fees for Maxima deposits and other methods, but for FOXBOX it shows 1000=1000, no fee mentioned, but only when you waste half an hour driving to a terminal, you get surprised when you enter the ammount offered for your money is ~10% less than market price. It is a HIDDEN fee if you do not disclose that users get ~10% less money while using FOXBOX.

We will update our website to reflect this fee.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
coolclass

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:05:25 PM

I created an account, then referred my cousin,  but we stay in the same appartment, now our IP is bloocked on the site.

Des this means you dont allow referral within a family? I dont know why this is a problem, and i cant access the we bsite anymore, sent a couple of messages to support, got no response yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: