Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:22:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52609 times)
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:18:47 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 03:12:23 PM by SpectroCoin_support

SpectroCoin presents upgraded bitcoin debit cards. More information is available in our blog post: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2017/10/new-spectrocoin-prepaid-bitcoin-debit-cards/

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:11:59 PM

Now you can claim an International Bank Account Number (IBAN) at  SpectroCoin which will make your SpectroCoin account function just like any other bank account and more.

Information about what an IBAN is and how to claim it you can find on our latest blog post: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2017/11/claim-an-international-bank-account-number-at-spectrocoin/

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Josh444

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:17:06 PM

One bad surprise I had with Spectrocoin is I feel like the web site is playing on ambiguity about fees.

For plastic VISA cards the web site says "**Service fee is not charged, if card balance is 0".

Which makes think months with balance 0 aren't charged ever, at all, which leaves you with a peaceful mind if you don't use your card for a while.

Whereas in reality all accumulated months are charged back as soon as card balance becomes positive again.

As an example if you didn't use your card for a year, all your accumulated months are suddenly charged when you use it again.

I don't mind that, but they should make it clear at first.
patco

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:59:48 PM

Hello. I have a few questions:

1) Can we use PayPal to deposit funds to the card?
2) Can we then use PayPal as an option to Withdraw funds from the site/card?
3) Are there fees for depositing/ withdrawing funds using PayPal?
4) Do I need a verification to use the card and deposit/wirhdraw by PayPal and sending bitcoins to external wallet?

Thank you in advance for your time to answer my questions.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:19:06 PM

Hello. I have a few questions:

1) Can we use PayPal to deposit funds to the card?
2) Can we then use PayPal as an option to Withdraw funds from the site/card?
3) Are there fees for depositing/ withdrawing funds using PayPal?
4) Do I need a verification to use the card and deposit/wirhdraw by PayPal and sending bitcoins to external wallet?

Thank you in advance for your time to answer my questions.
1) Yes, you can.
2) If you link your card to PayPal you will be able to do it.
3) From PayPal's side, you would have to ask PayPal. From our's 3rd party load fee is 1.99%.
4) Your card has to be verified in order to be able to receive funds (Original Credit Transactions via Visa Direct) from 3rd party Merchants like Paypal, Gambling sites, and etc. If funds are received to an unverified card, the card will be blocked, and funds will be frozen until the card is verified.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Toorobit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:37:58 PM

https://media.spectrocoin.com/forumpic/IBAN.png

Now you can claim an International Bank Account Number (IBAN) at  SpectroCoin which will make your SpectroCoin account function just like any other bank account and more.

Information about what an IBAN is and how to claim it you can find on our latest blog post: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2017/11/claim-an-international-bank-account-number-at-spectrocoin/

Hi,
SpectroCoin Launches a Possibility to Claim International Bank Account Numbers

verified user ? please info...
SpectroCoin is happy to announce that it has launched the possibility to claim International Bank Account Numbers (IBANs) for both: individuals and companies.

Having an IBAN will make your SpectroCoin account function just like any other bank account and more. IBANs will make dealing with third parties much easier; now you will be able to make euro transfers to third parties as well as receive them securely and much faster than before.

It also means that you no longer need a regular bank account to link your cryptocurrency and fiat currency payments. Crypto or fiat currencies can now both easily be converted into euros and used to pay bills, purchase goods online, or take care of everyday needs with a few clicks straight from your SpectroCoin account. Most importantly, the sender of funds will be you (not SpectroCoin) which opens endless possibilities.
bosniakus

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:51:27 PM

Hello guys,

Created account after long time being here as guest. Decided to do so after I received newsletter from SC about this new feature (iban) which I am thrilled to hear about.

Made account on SC recently ( wanted to test their service ) just to find out that cards don't work even though I did all verifications and even though they have my country on their drop-down ( all because of this non-eu crap ). Process of verifying account is quite a process because you need to provide valid information with couple checks and couple docs ( someone will go even through skype call as far as i understand ) but in the end my account got verified.

I lost quite some cash moving money to SC than back to my wallet in the process but I can confirm that they are not scammers if someone is afraid that you will send your money there and you wont see it anymore. Someone here mentioned hidden fees which I can't confirm because haven't payed much attention to those in process. As far as presented fees, for service they do its quite reasonable especially because I've seen higher.

Now that I have applied for this IBAN thing, will try to update you as much as I can. Process of applying is just forms.

Cheers.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:47:32 PM

Hi,
SpectroCoin Launches a Possibility to Claim International Bank Account Numbers

verified user ? please info...
SpectroCoin is happy to announce that it has launched the possibility to claim International Bank Account Numbers (IBANs) for both: individuals and companies.

Having an IBAN will make your SpectroCoin account function just like any other bank account and more. IBANs will make dealing with third parties much easier; now you will be able to make euro transfers to third parties as well as receive them securely and much faster than before.

It also means that you no longer need a regular bank account to link your cryptocurrency and fiat currency payments. Crypto or fiat currencies can now both easily be converted into euros and used to pay bills, purchase goods online, or take care of everyday needs with a few clicks straight from your SpectroCoin account. Most importantly, the sender of funds will be you (not SpectroCoin) which opens endless possibilities.

Hi, profile verification is part of the IBAN claiming process.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:57:29 PM

SpectroCoin is happy to announce it now offers a possibility to buy, sell and store NEM (XEM) cryptocurrency. Learn how to do it in our latest blog post: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2017/11/how-to-buy-nem-xem-at-spectrocoin/

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
usuksobad

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:01:27 AM

Scam stay away from it.

Many accounts frozen with tons of bitcoins. There is plenty of information on the internet. They steal peoples money.
parsierngue

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:11:25 AM

You guys are the only card provider that lets you view your card credentials a limited number of times.

So now that I want to view it again, you are asking to see my ID for this (unverified) account. I'm not doing that for the £40 remaining on this card.

Stay the fuck away from these guys.
Toorobit

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:00:27 AM

Scam stay away from it.

Many accounts frozen with tons of bitcoins. There is plenty of information on the internet. They steal peoples money.

Ths, bro.

they ask for an ID, not an anonymous card

http://kuuv.io/i/BtisbGU.jpg

Scam, card only ID via file

http://kuuv.io/i/TDqn5t7.jpg
Toorobit

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:24:55 AM

You guys are the only card provider that lets you view your card credentials a limited number of times.

So now that I want to view it again, you are asking to see my ID for this (unverified) account. I'm not doing that for the £40 remaining on this card.

Stay the fuck away from these guys.

Advcash:
We are getting in touch because there is important information about your Advanced Cash cards that we feel you need to know.

In brief, soon our card vendor decreases card limits for non-verified accounts. Without verification, the total load limit for all your cards will be $250/€250/£200 and for plastic cards, you will only be able to withdraw up to $100/€100/£80 in ATMs. You will need full verification to have card limits listed on our website.

Starting December 10th, 2017, our card vendor sets these limits:

1. The maximum cumulative load limit for non-verified cardholders will be reduced to $250/€250/£200 (or equivalent). This limit is the combined limit across all of your plastic and virtual cards on our program.

2. Non-verified cardholders will only be able to withdraw up to a maximum cumulative limit of $100/€100/£80 through ATMs. This limit is the combined limit across all of your plastic cards on our program.

If you would like to use your cards beyond these limits, your account needs to be verified. Please get in touch with the support department inside your account or by emailing us at support@advcash.com if you have questions about your account verification status.

Thanks and we hope you enjoy using our services

he Advanced Cash Prepaid Remote Transaction Account MasterCard® is issued by Wave Crest Holdings Limited pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard® International Incorporated. Wave Crest Holdings Limited is a licensed electronic money institution by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission.

Beware - SPECTROCOIN

SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:29:20 PM

Scam stay away from it.

Ths, bro.

they ask for an ID, not an anonymous card

Scam, card only ID via file

We apply KYC practices to comply with anti-money laundering regulations.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:43:30 PM

SpectroCoin now offers to its customers the possibility to make Peer-to-Peer (P2P) cryptocurrency transactions also know as off-chain transactions.Want to learn how to send cryptocurrencies fast and for free?  More information is available in our blog post: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2017/11/free-and-instant-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-dash-ethereum-nem-transactions-at-spectrocoin/

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Toorobit

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

make it, max limit $250/€250/£200 and No any ID

The maximum cumulative load limit for non-verified cardholders will be reduced to $250/€250/£200 (or equivalent)
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:18:41 PM

The maximum cumulative load limit for non-verified cardholders will be reduced to $250/€250/£200 (or equivalent)

Due to VISA regulations, such a KYC procedure as profile verification is now required.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Toorobit

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:21:18 PM

Due to VISA regulations, such a KYC procedure as profile verification is now required.

Bank issue card is the Wave Crest or other ?
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:24:59 PM

Yes, it is Wave Crest at the moment.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Toorobit

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:09:55 PM

Yes, it is Wave Crest at the moment.

Advcash, Bonpay: issue Wave Crest Mcard, cumulative load limit for non-verified cardholders will be reduced to $250/€250/£200
for only EU user.

you will lose customers
all will go to other providers of anonymous cards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: