Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52604 times)
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 10:37:14 AM

Hi, Ticket number: Ticket #N0JGD

I was told yesterday by the chat people that there was an issue on their ends witch was fixed, but still no news from the techs support, and coins still not redeemed.

The issue was solved and your account has been credited; please log in to your SpectroCoin account to check your balance.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FormerUser

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:50:59 AM

Thanks, indeed the funds were credited. I did not received the mail syaing that the incident was resolved (but I don't  really care)

I don't know if you helped to sort of the situation or if it's just a matter of timing, but I'm glad this was sorted out (only incident in a couple of year of erratic using)
minotawr

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:25:35 PM

My account was locked for no reason and when i asked why they give me this:
Your account is under internal review
and nothing more...
What i did wrong i was not using it for a long time and now i got banned.. Great!
My account email: is like username + [ETA] Gmail.com
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 05:21:02 AM

and nothing more...
What i did wrong i was not using it for a long time and now i got banned.. Great!

Hello,

Could you please PM us your email address so we can check your case?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
minotawr

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:48:34 AM

and nothing more...

Hello,

Could you please PM us your email address so we can check your case?
SENT
minotawr

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:31:43 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2019, 11:26:38 AM by minotawr

Hello,

Your case is being handled by our Compliance team, so we kindly ask you to send an email to compliance@spectrocoin.com to receive more details.

Regards,

SpectroCoin team.

Thanks for nothing...  Cheesy By the way this Compliance team did not reply me.

Ban customers without reason, is not the best way to do business. If i got banned i need to know atlest why...
Live support -ignore, forum suport - ignore, E-mail - ignore  Cheesy Cheesy Best customer service ever. I'm not asking to unblock account, for now i just asking for a reason  Grin

---
Still waiting, no reply..Will try to contact them by phone.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 08:05:21 PM

Hello,

Your case is being handled by our Compliance team, so we kindly ask you to send an email to compliance@spectrocoin.com to receive more details.

Regards,

SpectroCoin team.

Ban customers without reason, is not the best way to do business. If i got banned i need to know atlest why...
Live support -ignore, forum suport - ignore, E-mail - ignore  Cheesy Cheesy Best customer service ever. I'm not asking to unblock account, for now i just asking for a reason  Grin

---

Hello,

We do apologize for this case. We are definitely not ignoring you, but some cases such as yours are out of our reach and only our compliance team can examine them.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
minotawr

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:19:19 PM

Hello,

Regards,

SpectroCoin team.

---

Hello,

We do apologize for this case. We are definitely not ignoring you, but some cases such as yours are out of our reach and only our compliance team can examine them.

https://spectrocoin.com/en/contact.html
Code:
It usually takes 24 hours or less to get a response from SpectroCoin
3+ days i've been waiting for a simple answer. When my account was locked i dint received any emails, calls from you regarding the situation...
By the way:
: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Check their trust page to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 02:13:21 PM

Hello,

Regards,

SpectroCoin team.

---

Hello,

Code:
3+ days i've been waiting for a simple answer. When my account was locked i dint received any emails, calls from you regarding the situation...
By the way:
: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Check their trust page to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.

The accusations of that feedback have been refuted. You may find them in the trust score and click on them and find out why someone wrote that feedback. It is purely subjective and they have been refuted by actual facts.

In regards to your account, please contact our compliance team via compliance@spectrocoin.com and they can examine the case. Only our compliance team can handle those cases. If you would like to chat without 24/7 LiveChat team, you can reach out to them on our website by clicking on the chat icon, located on the bottom-right corner of the screen (PC screen dimensions). However, only our compliance team can assess those cases and get back to you with more information about the case. It may take some time, but they will let you know what went wrong.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
minotawr

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:13:22 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 11:32:51 AM by minotawr

Hello,

Regards,

SpectroCoin team.

---

Hello,

Code:
By the way:

The accusations of that feedback have been refuted. You may find them in the trust score and click on them and find out why someone wrote that feedback. It is purely subjective and they have been refuted by actual facts.

In regards to your account, please contact our compliance team via compliance@spectrocoin.com and they can examine the case. Only our compliance team can handle those cases. If you would like to chat without 24/7 LiveChat team, you can reach out to them on our website by clicking on the chat icon, located on the bottom-right corner of the screen (PC screen dimensions). However, only our compliance team can assess those cases and get back to you with more information about the case. It may take some time, but they will let you know what went wrong.

First what i did, i wrote to compliance@spectrocoin.com, and guess what? NOTHING FOR 3+ DAYS!
So in your logic, your other part of team could ban any account without a reason, without notice and just don't answer to emails... of course SPECTROCOIN is not scam , its just another part of team and bla bla wait another month we will think about the reason or maybe not..

Just call them, ask them to do something.. but seems you guys dont care about your reputation.
---------------
6 DAYS - NO ANSWER Grin
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 01:14:39 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 02:06:51 PM by SpectroCoin_support

First what i did, i wrote to compliance@spectrocoin.com, and guess what? NOTHING FOR 3+ DAYS!
So in your logic, your other part of team could ban any account without a reason, without notice and just don't answer to emails... of course SPECTROCOIN is not scam , its just another part of team and bla bla wait another month we will think about the reason or maybe not..

Just call them, ask them to do something.. but seems you guys dont care about your reputation.
---------------
6 DAYS - NO ANSWER Grin

We apologize for the delay. The responsible department can only handle those cases as mentioned before. There are levels of clearance for such cases and only our compliance department can examine your case carefully and write you back. We have indeed contacted them on your behalf and they will get back to you via email once the case is fully examined

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
minotawr

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:12:43 AM

---------------
6 DAYS - NO ANSWER Grin

We apologize for the delay. The responsible department can only handle those cases as mentioned before. There are levels of clearance for such cases and only our compliance department can examine your case carefully and write you back. We have indeed contacted them on your behalf and they will get back to you via email once the case is fully examined
----8 DAYS NO ASNWER ----
I need atleast a reason, you can't block people without saying why and just ignore them, there should be some comment on my account from youre other part of team.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 01:20:37 PM

---------------
6 DAYS - NO ANSWER Grin

----8 DAYS NO ASNWER ----
I need atleast a reason, you can't block people without saying why and just ignore them, there should be some comment on my account from youre other part of team.

Hello,

Our compliance team has just emailed you back. Please check their email for further instructions. We apologize for the long period of wait, but it was needed to settle the case and examine it fully.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
minotawr

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:44:08 PM

oK, I wont use such shitty service . You locked my account without a reason without notice, 8 days of ignoring and then ban me forever just because they don't like negative feedback's.
Business Lithuanian style..  Grin Grin

This is what i have received from them:
Hello,
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused for you. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
We regret to inform you that the compliance department investigated all available information and has decided that we will not be able to provide our services for you anymore. We kindly ask you to withdraw the currencies you have on your SpectroCoin account (by crypto currency withdraw options only) within 24 hours.  
Thank you in advance.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 06:24:05 PM

oK, I wont use such shitty service . You locked my account without a reason without notice, 8 days of ignoring and then ban me forever just because they don't like negative feedback's.
Business Lithuanian style..  Grin Grin

This is what i have received from them:
Hello,
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused for you. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
We regret to inform you that the compliance department investigated all available information and has decided that we will not be able to provide our services for you anymore. We kindly ask you to withdraw the currencies you have on your SpectroCoin account (by crypto currency withdraw options only) within 24 hours.  
Thank you in advance.

There is nothing in the message saying that the account will be banned because of your negative feedback. Please withdraw your assets. We wish you will find a platform that suits your needs.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:31:49 AM

WARNING !!! THERE IS ACTIVE SCAM ACCUSATION AGAINST SPECTROCOIN AND BANKERA.

SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 01:21:25 PM

Hello,

The word "accusations" is exactly what it means - nothing concrete or verifiable especially in terms of having a business up and running for 6 years and growing in numbers.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SC.Lawsuit

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:55:25 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2019, 06:36:48 PM by SC.Lawsuit

/!\ WARNING /!\

DO NOT TRUST this company in any way, they are being sued for severe negligences, breaching their own AML / KYC policies and EU regulation.

--------------------------------------------------

Hello,

The word "accusations" is exactly what it means - nothing concrete or verifiable especially in terms of having a business up and running for 6 years and growing in numbers.

Do you want me to publish undeniable truth with concrete and verifiable facts, witnessed by bailiffs ?

Facts that you did NOT followed EU regulation with NO KYC and AML for huge FIAT transactions.

Facts that you updated parts of your terms without informing customers.

Facts that you are big serial liars.

Facts that an user got robbed because you disabled 2FA security without any verification procedure.

Facts that your service does not have basic security features despite handling FIAT for your customers.

You better give me MY FIAT MONEY back because I swear to god that you are million light years away to even know the shit in which you are into for messing with me.

I will NEVER let you go away with it.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 09:57:24 PM

Hello,

You may contact our 24/7 LiveChat team or our support via helpdesk@spectrocoin.com as they are the ones who are well aware of your case and can answer you.
All information about our terms and conditions can be found on our website.
Spectrocoin reserves the right to update the terms. In terms of 2FA, if it was set to email and your email was hacked, we do encourage everyone to keep their credentials secure and use more personal 2FA methods such as SMS or Google Authenticator. As we are not aware of your case and cannot help, the only way is for you to contact our LiveChat team or helpdesk or write a ticket by filling this form https://spectrocoin.com/en/contact.html

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SC.Lawsuit

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:05:38 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2019, 03:45:07 PM by SC.Lawsuit

Hello,

You may contact our 24/7 LiveChat team or our support via helpdesk@spectrocoin.com as they are the ones who are well aware of your case and can answer you.
All information about our terms and conditions can be found on our website.
Spectrocoin reserves the right to update the terms. In terms of 2FA, if it was set to email and your email was hacked, we do encourage everyone to keep their credentials secure and use more personal 2FA methods such as SMS or Google Authenticator. As we are not aware of your case and cannot help, the only way is for you to contact our LiveChat team or helpdesk or write a ticket by filling this form https://spectrocoin.com/en/contact.html

It's funny that you are playing dumb like nothing happened to MY FIAT, it won't be funny for you VERY VERY SOON.

No, you don't have the right to update your terms without warning customers, it is ILLEGAL.

Since when terms can be updated at will without offering any retraction in EU and since when it is legal to force customers to agree to new terms they are not aware of.

Any 2FA is useless if you disable it per request of anyone WITHOUT ANY KYC.

If you read my message properly you would know that I am not the 2FA guy. Read it again and DON'T AVOID OTHER FACTS

YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING EU REGULATION, YOU ARE LIARS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: