Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52609 times)
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 02:11:29 PM

Regarding, Bitcoin Cash (BCH), as most of Bitcoin exchanges we do not support any other hard fork of Bitcoin including Bitcoin Cash. However, we might add Bitcoin Cash (BCH) as an alternative crypto currency in the future if it will gain any traction.

Regards,
SpectroCoin team

So you edited and changed you reply here to a negative reply after first telling me that I would get Bitcoincash. Now I did not move my BTC to my private wallet because of your reply. I am disappointed and considering stop using your services.

We apologize for this disparity. The info in the announcement is correct.

First I asked your support while logged in on site and "Victoria" told me I did not have to move my BTC anywhere else to get the Bitcoincash.

I then asked here in this thread to make sure it was official, and you told me that I would get the Bitcoincash and did not have to move my BTC anywhere.

Then just after the fork you edit your message here to say that I will not get Bitcoincash and when I contact support I get sent from one guy to the other until someone finally tells me that you "dont support Bitcoincash because you think its bad for Bitcoin".

Seriously who gives a flying f**k about what you think is good for Bitcoin or not, that is completely irrelevant. The fork happened, you asured me that did not need to move my BTC to get it, and then changed your mind and stole my Bitcoincash. Other companies like Poloniex that did not"support" the fork have still given their clients the Bitcpincash because they know they will have a fat lawsuite against them if they dont. Why are you not worried about this? You think your clients dont care?

Just shows that Spectrocoin do not care about the clients and have no problem stealing their money with a big smile on their face and no problems telling you a straight up lie without blinking, and no problem editing their posts here after they already replied.

I aks you one more time. Give me my Bitcoincash please!

We have to enable Bitcoin Cash in our system, which actually means an addition of a new altcoin, so implementation, testing takes a while. However, BTC balances on the launch day of BCC have been audited and users will receive, their holdings of BCC once BitcoinCash support will be live at SpectroCoin

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Dowel

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:29:16 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 06:49:38 AM by Dowel

Regarding, Bitcoin Cash (BCH), as most of Bitcoin exchanges we do not support any other hard fork of Bitcoin including Bitcoin Cash. However, we might add Bitcoin Cash (BCH) as an alternative crypto currency in the future if it will gain any traction.

Regards,
SpectroCoin team

So you edited and changed you reply here to a negative reply after first telling me that I would get Bitcoincash. Now I did not move my BTC to my private wallet because of your reply. I am disappointed and considering stop using your services.

First I asked your support while logged in on site and "Victoria" told me I did not have to move my BTC anywhere else to get the Bitcoincash.

I then asked here in this thread to make sure it was official, and you told me that I would get the Bitcoincash and did not have to move my BTC anywhere.

Then just after the fork you edit your message here to say that I will not get Bitcoincash and when I contact support I get sent from one guy to the other until someone finally tells me that you "dont support Bitcoincash because you think its bad for Bitcoin".

Seriously who gives a flying f**k about what you think is good for Bitcoin or not, that is completely irrelevant. The fork happened, you asured me that did not need to move my BTC to get it, and then changed your mind and stole my Bitcoincash. Other companies like Poloniex that did not"support" the fork have still given their clients the Bitcpincash because they know they will have a fat lawsuite against them if they dont. Why are you not worried about this? You think your clients dont care?

Just shows that Spectrocoin do not care about the clients and have no problem stealing their money with a big smile on their face and no problems telling you a straight up lie without blinking, and no problem editing their posts here after they already replied.

We have to enable Bitcoin Cash in our system, which actually means an addition of a new altcoin, so implementation, testing takes a while. However, BTC balances on the launch day of BCC have been audited and users will receive, their holdings of BCC once BitcoinCash support will be live at SpectroCoin

Sounds good.

BTW, spectro virtual cards aren't working at this moment. Check it out.
Dent_DC

Activity: 74
Merit: 13

Be nice

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:38:05 AM

Thank you for your reply.

Testing takes a while... Well, that is understandable I guess, but why not just say so from the start...

Any ETA?

..:: Just another day in paradise... ::..
BTC bc1q4cc3rzknwu2hsclxk4rn6jv4ez9wrnd2elssn8
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:27:55 AM

Regards,
SpectroCoin team

Sounds good.

Apologies for the inconvenience, are you still experiencing problems with it?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:36:58 AM

Thank you for your reply.

Testing takes a while... Well, that is understandable I guess, but why not just say so from the start...

Any ETA?

It should be during autumn time.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Dowel

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:55:30 AM

Regards,
SpectroCoin team

Sounds good.

yes when i want to unload my card it shows a blank page and also it's not working in any page all transactions are denied.
Bahenbit

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:48:49 PM

to SpectroCoin_support

SPECTROCOIN.COM offline today

Bahenbit

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:18:24 AM

problems SPECTROCOIN.COM site, pls fix it.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:51:09 PM

Regards,
SpectroCoin team

Sounds good.

yes when i want to unload my card it shows a blank page and also it's not working in any page all transactions are denied.

Please PM us with your SpectroCoin email address and 4 last numbers of your card.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:52:59 PM

to SpectroCoin_support

SPECTROCOIN.COM offline today

problems SPECTROCOIN.COM site, pls fix it.

Apologies, it is due to Bankera pre-ICO sale happening on SpectroCoin, yesterday we experienced a very high traffic to our website.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Bahenbit

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:23:05 PM

I pretty worried yesterday.
amrit75

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:56:21 PM

Hello I want to if we can withdraw the money from paypal to the virtual card provided by spectrocoin.?
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:52:21 PM

Hello I want to if we can withdraw the money from paypal to the virtual card provided by spectrocoin.?

Yes, if the card is verified.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:36:37 AM

Not able to add funds to the virtual card. When I hit confirm the next page is blank and no funds from USD are transferred to the card. Can you please check.
Bahenbit

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:11:35 AM

Not able to add funds to the virtual card. When I hit confirm the next page is blank and no funds from USD are transferred to the card. Can you please check.

Really ?
I uploaded a virtual card two days ago.
pippo653

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:46:10 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 01:17:25 PM by pippo653

Yes, if the card is verified.

What will happen if i have verified card to name John Smith, but name on paypal is different. DO you allow mismatched names withdrawals?
Bahenbit

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:24:53 PM

to SPECTROCOIN support

Now your platform is working properly?
Card top up $, will be done ?

your service is awesome, excellent.
Bahenbit

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:36:15 AM

Top UP $$$ card works, everything is fine! Wink
naminasae

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:00:41 AM

its nearly 2 day , i unload card to btc and got blank page to . i contact online support 4 time still did not give my bitcoin .

i feel fraud !
Mike011

Activity: 312
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:08:28 PM

I cannot withdraw btc from my wallet, because sms confirmation code never comes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: