Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:47:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210691 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Shifty1down5up

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:38:57 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 08:09:00 AM by Shifty1down5up

Zoidberg
You are not answering any questions, whats the problem?

1blockologist
Is this project even real and is zoidberg working together with your team?

Anyone else have a good explaination?

Appears the real Zoid is not in play. It's been asserted since pg. 388. I just got off the a group chat and FluffyPony says the current team is a scampump.

Well, FluffyPony was always spreading bad things about BBR project Smiley

boolberry.com/files/proof.jpg

Proof link that i'm the one who was started this project.

Everyone who want to get invitation to slack pm me emails.  

Funny several people since pg 388 Have asked If "you" are on the job and you have not replied. If you really cared about the status of this you would reply timely and not vaguely to prior doubts.

Your jpg. link is a joke, it says nothing.  "I am the real Zoid..." Oh nice.

The Github page hasn't been updated since 2014.

Reddit page is a dustbin. B4h4mu7 offered/sent gobs of coins to you here and you never acknowledged. Maybe b4 is an associate?

Fluffy said nice things about Zoidberg BTW, simply it's been taken over by a scam team. He didn't say anything negative about Aeon which I asked about also.

Without real sense of steerage I sold off my BBR at over a 50% loss. If you care to reimburse me the 1200 I got rid of then by all means I'll sit on them.

34f577d46416fc4a931db578c45438a976f6ae6ac10660ec4d59b5348e7734e7   
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:31:24 AM

Funny several people since pg 388 Have asked If "you" are on the job and you have not replied. If you really cared about the status of this you would reply timely and not vaguely to prior doubts.
Without real sense of steerage I sold off my BBR at over a 50% loss. If you care to reimburse me the 1200 I got rid of then by all means I'll sit on them.

CZ and 1block are living in different economies, that do not and cannot match. As soon as CZ cooperates with the thefts team, he has burned himself.

In CZ's economy he has not the role to make you or anybody rich. It's your decision allone, which party to give your trust.

You have to take your loss. You want to know, where your money is? It's in my wallet now. But I have warned you.
CryptoMiljonair

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:13:27 AM

Zoidberg
You are not answering any questions, whats the problem?

1blockologist
Is this project even real and is zoidberg working together with your team?

Anyone else have a good explaination?

Appears the real Zoid is not in play. It's been asserted since pg. 388. I just got off the a group chat and FluffyPony says the current team is a scampump.

Well, FluffyPony was always spreading bad things about BBR project Smiley

boolberry.com/files/proof.jpg

Proof link that i'm the one who was started this project.

Everyone who want to get invitation to slack pm me emails.  

Your jpg. link is a joke, it says nothing.  "I am the real Zoid..." Oh nice.

The Github page hasn't been updated since 2014.

Reddit page is a dustbin. B4h4mu7 offered/sent gobs of coins to you here and you never acknowledged. Maybe b4 is an associate?

Fluffy said nice things about Zoidberg BTW, simply it's been taken over by a scam team. He didn't say anything negative about Aeon which I asked about also.

34f577d46416fc4a931db578c45438a976f6ae6ac10660ec4d59b5348e7734e7   

There was a github (text) update
rapeghost

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:27:03 AM

CZ, msg'd you - slack invite please!!
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 10:43:15 AM

CZ, msg'd you - slack invite please!!

Dear friends, to get invited into a slack send me your emails please, it's the only way to get invited.
I've setup permissions that everyone invited can invite.

And please, sorry if i'm not answering to all personal messages there or here i forum, lack of time.

Zoidberg

rapeghost

Activity: 419

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:34:44 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 02:00:38 PM by rapeghost

CZ,

Slack invite to ->  james @ ev6 . n et

I got interesting shit to talk about!
piotrasd

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:16:39 PM

BBR going up - nice !!!
Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:30:28 PM

It's getting interesting here, never saw something like this in crytoworld before.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
1blockologist

Activity: 505

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 04:24:51 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 05:15:09 PM by 1blockologist

CZ and 1block are living in different economies, that do not and cannot match. As soon as CZ cooperates with the thefts team, he has burned himself.

In CZ's economy he has not the role to make you or anybody rich. It's your decision allone, which party to give your trust.

You have to take your loss. You want to know, where your money is? It's in my wallet now. But I have warned you.

We're actually fairly compatible.

I have developers working on parts of the infrastructure

Rapeghost has developers working on parts of the infrastructure

Coinopoly has developers working on it

Shadowcash team has developers working on it

Crypto_zoidberg is working on it

This is the easiest trade ever, period.

You can willingly ignore that we're up from 8,000 sat to 30,000 sat just because some speculators FOMO'd up to 94,000 sat a few days ago, but thats cognitively negligent. Myself and other people that wanted to buy a lot of Boolberry ROUTINELY bought 100% above the market price because there was nobody to buy from. This time, Boolberry is still 400% up and the market is pretty liquid now, and it is easy to move the same amounts without moving the market much.

I and others have been dis-incentivized to try to dispel rumors, because every time fluffypony or anyone calls it a scam, someone sells their boolberry, into me. The same boolberry I was willingly paying a 100% premium for.

Stay tuned for some commits, this is colloquially called "a team", of contributors

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
Shifty1down5up

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:51:44 PM

You can willingly ignore that we're up from 8,000 sat to 30,000 sat just because some speculators FOMO'd up to 94,000 sat a few days ago, but thats cognitively negligent. Myself and other people that wanted to buy a lot of Boolberry ROUTINELY bought 100% above the market price because there was nobody to buy from. This time, Boolberry is still 400% up and the market is pretty liquid now, and it is easy to move the same amounts without moving the market much.

I and others have been dis-incentivized to try to dispel rumors, because every time fluffypony or anyone calls it a scam, someone sells their boolberry, into me. The same boolberry I was willingly paying a 100% premium for.

Stay tuned for some commits, this is colloquially called "a team", of contributors

Ahh thats so nice that YOU have benefitted from all the confusion. When was the last time you cleared the air over at Reddit? Cutting and pasting links to here does not help. There is 5-6 post above your weekly update that throw much doubt on the whole thing. Really who moderates over there? FFS its Reddit so negative post by and large can be deleted by team BoolBerry. All I can be sure of is you are benefitting from the FUD currently. Is this not crypto or is all the information and cryptic as well and requires decoding. Seriously look back on this thread since FUD crept in and tell me as an outsider you could come to a any sensible conclusion?

I have done my due diligence here and if you spent the same amount of time you see why confusion exist. Oh and RG has been knocking the door down posting here for days and you contact just this morning, and now he's part of the team?

Great, I'll look forward too you sending me the devalued load I gave up. 
heya77

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:21:06 PM

Ahh thats so nice that YOU have benefitted from all the confusion. When was the last time you cleared the air over at Reddit? Cutting and pasting links to here does not help. There is 5-6 post above your weekly update that throw much doubt on the whole thing. Really who moderates over there? FFS its Reddit so negative post by and large can be deleted by team BoolBerry. All I can be sure of is you are benefitting from the FUD currently. Is this not crypto or is all the information and cryptic as well and requires decoding. Seriously look back on this thread since FUD crept in and tell me as an outsider you could come to a any sensible conclusion?

I have done my due diligence here and if you spent the same amount of time you see why confusion exist. Oh and RG has been knocking the door down posting here for days and you contact just this morning, and now he's part of the team?

Junk FUD anyone?!

Go ask Fluffy for refund you scammer spammer!
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:29:12 PM

I dont read many ANN of coins but the coins I do i find they are in complete mess.  So I guess Boolberry is no different.  
What bothered me to reply is, that few mention Fluffypony opinion and someone even mention that there is a group that are so called "Monero supporters" have own plans with BBR.  On this matter I could say that from what I heard Fluffpony always had high respect to CZ but most likely same as me was sceptical to 1blockologist.  I realy dont know Fluffponys opinion of 1blockologist but mine is that he did nothing yet and is time he start delivering what he was promising in last months.  
In general those that hold Monero also hold Boolberry including me. I dumped it at last ATH. So i was holding it 30 months what is quite rare in Crypto. But I must say that beside first year there was nothing really happening. Boolbery was 3 years respective and first competitor to Monero and best was to just hold both. At this point I must say that is not the case. But I am not saying in a year that might not change.

But let return as i started.

lol what is this? a total mess. Everyone is working. Even other coins like shadowcash that are super aggressive to all anon coins. But there is zero commits, nothing really developed. And CZ that was long time occupied with other project got all this help just a month or two before he after 2 years and more returned to the project. Where were this people before when Boolbery needed them. Is just so much questions that will keep returning me to this thread altho I finally sold my bag. Tongue

I do hope in a year or two I will buy back. I sincerely hope that will have funds and that will see Boolberry as competitor to Monero once again.

PS: Not to mention shitload of newbie accounts trashing each other.  It look to me like they want to tear coin apart.

heya77

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:33:24 PM

I dont read many ANN of coins but the coins I do i find they are in complete mess.  So I guess Boolberry is no different.  
What bothered me to reply is, that few mention Fluffypony opinion and someone even mention that there is a group that are so called "Monero supporters" have own plans with BBR.  On this matter I could say that from what I heard Fluffpony always had high respect to CZ but most likely same as me was sceptical to 1blockologist.  I realy dont know Fluffponys opinion of 1blockologist but mine is that he did nothing yet and is time he start delivering what he was promising in last months.  
In general those that hold Monero also hold Boolberry including me. I dumped it at last ATH. So i was holding it 30 months what is quite rare in Crypto. But I must say that beside first year there was nothing really happening. Boolbery was 3 years respective and first competitor to Monero and best was to just hold both. At this point I must say that is not the case. But I am not saying in a year that might not change.

lol what is this? a total mess. Everyone is working. Even other coins like shadowcash that are super aggressive to all anon coins. But there is zero commits, nothing really developed. And CZ that was long time occupied with other project got all this help just a month or two before he after 2 years and more returned to the project. Where were this people before when Boolbery needed them. Is just so much questions that will keep returning me to this thread altho I finally sold my bag. Tongue

I do hope in a year or two I will buy back. I sincerely hope that will have funds and that will see Boolberry as competitor to Monero once again.

PS: Not to mention shitload of newbie accounts trashing each other.  It look to me like they want to tear coin apart.

Then see you in year or two old timer, please do not hurry back.  
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 06:46:36 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 07:05:22 PM by 1blockologist

The only source of truth is the bi-weekly updates of which I've consistently released... guess... "BI-WEEKLY". Its your fault and your fault only for buying into the FUD perpetuated by other people.

Alot the communication happens on the slack channels, of which there are many many links and reminders for. "Rapeghost" was extremely active there. He has donated to the dev fund and self funds his own development team to contribute.

I've been accused of being part of at least FIVE different pump groups. I've been accused of other baseless rumors within the Boolberry community. I've been accused of being CZ, I was accused of creating the fake CZ's that joined the slack group. And none of it matters for the reason we're all here: Improving Boolberry and bring it on par with more heavily developed cryptonote networks. None of the FUD undermines any of that, there were impressionable people that used the wrong source of truth (trollbox LOL), who believed that my lack of response was tacit agreement with the lies, where my lack of response was beneficial to me and everyone else that needed liquidity to continue buying as weak hands sold. They thought we were dumping, they thought we were pumping, but they have no insight whatsoever. Get with the program, the only source of truth provides for greater utility for boolberry, and the speculator market is independent of that.

The economic incentives are aligned for anyone that understands the vision.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 06:51:26 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 07:07:33 PM by 1blockologist

wait till the next Bi-weekly, its coming mid next week, buy when others are fearful

Quote from: Warren Buffett
Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
crypjunkie

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:24:25 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 07:37:11 PM by crypjunkie

FYI When was the last time you checked the reddit? I have added Rules, given 24hr's notice for you and any others to remove your SPAM, that 24hr period has now since passed and all your spam removed.
The only reason it was there for a period was during the swap over of Mods.

As for Fluffypony, pay no attention to him he's been hanging about the trollbox recently for one reason and one reason only. He likes to poke his nose in a lot of things he don't know much about, that's why I was laughing at him on trollbox. Just to set the record straight his words on trollbox "BBR was a good project, with only a couple of weird/bad decisions, that was abandoned and has now been picked up by scampumpers". He was then asked something relating to how good of a coder Crypto_Zoidberg was and his reply to that "We have tons of contributors that are significantly more skilled than him, including moneromooo, hyc, vtnerd, etc" When I mentioned his timing on popping up on trollbox he then started to insult me with things like yeah ask your mum, and calling me a turd. So I just decided to laugh at him rather than give him any more attention, he seems to thrive on it.

Maybe he has forgot where a lot of there code came from, and some of his comments about how good a coder CZ actually is back in 2014.

People can make there own minds on that, but for someone in his posistion that feels the need to go on Trollbox and throw mud at other projects, doesn't say much for him. Maybe he should take a leaf out of Charles Hoskinsons or 1Blockologists book, all i hear coming from these guys is about collaboration and improving the whole Blockchain tech.

1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 07:47:18 PM

Maybe he should take a leaf out of Charles Hoskinsons or 1Blockologists book, all i hear coming from these guys is about collaboration and improving the whole Blockchain tech.

I talked with Charles Hoskinson over the phone about some his theories back in 2014  Grin nice to see the same names come up. I'm glad he got control over a branch of the Ethereum project again

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:08:18 PM

Just a pump group that bought a bunch of cheap BBR and then came on here with a bunch of promises to hype the coin. 
Plain as day.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
crypjunkie

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:17:17 PM

Just a pump group that bought a bunch of cheap BBR and then came on here with a bunch of promises to hype the coin. 
Plain as day.

Yeah Yeah, you back repeating yourself here again, only thing I see different is last time it was pump n dump now it's just a pump. I expect to keep watching you be proved wrong so don't go to far Smiley

scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:48:59 PM

Plain as day.

Yeah Yeah, you back repeating yourself here again, only thing I see different is last time it was pump n dump now it's just a pump. I expect to keep watching you be proved wrong so don't go to far Smiley

Proved wrong?  Look at my past posts and follow the coins.  It's easy if you have the brains.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: