Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210689 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
1blockologist

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 09:00:24 PM

I dont read many ANN of coins but the coins I do i find they are in complete mess.  So I guess Boolberry is no different.  
What bothered me to reply is, that few mention Fluffypony opinion and someone even mention that there is a group that are so called "Monero supporters" have own plans with BBR.  On this matter I could say that from what I heard Fluffpony always had high respect to CZ but most likely same as me was sceptical to 1blockologist.  I realy dont know Fluffponys opinion of 1blockologist but mine is that he did nothing yet and is time he start delivering what he was promising in last months.  
In general those that hold Monero also hold Boolberry including me. I dumped it at last ATH. So i was holding it 30 months what is quite rare in Crypto. But I must say that beside first year there was nothing really happening. Boolbery was 3 years respective and first competitor to Monero and best was to just hold both. At this point I must say that is not the case. But I am not saying in a year that might not change.

But let return as i started.

I have developers working on parts of the infrastructure
Rapeghost has developers working on parts of the infrastructure
Coinopoly has developers working on it
Shadowcash team has developers working on it
Crypto_zoidberg is working on it

lol what is this? a total mess. Everyone is working. Even other coins like shadowcash that are super aggressive to all anon coins. But there is zero commits, nothing really developed. And CZ that was long time occupied with other project got all this help just a month or two before he after 2 years and more returned to the project. Where were this people before when Boolbery needed them. Is just so much questions that will keep returning me to this thread altho I finally sold my bag. Tongue

I do hope in a year or two I will buy back. I sincerely hope that will have funds and that will see Boolberry as competitor to Monero once again.

PS: Not to mention shitload of newbie accounts trashing each other.  It look to me like they want to tear coin apart.

Just a pump group that bought a bunch of cheap BBR and then came on here with a bunch of promises to hype the coin.  
Plain as day.

Yeah Yeah, you back repeating yourself here again, only thing I see different is last time it was pump n dump now it's just a pump. I expect to keep watching you be proved wrong so don't go to far Smiley

Proved wrong?  Look at my past posts and follow the coins.  It's easy if you have the brains.

Hey try to get Poloniex to have Boolberry listed under their margin market, so you can short it, I might need the liquidity soon. Its an ok way to have an economic incentive to follow through with your opinion. I'll lend some of my BBR out at a decent interest rate

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:15:28 PM

I dont read many ANN of coins but the coins I do i find they are in complete mess.  So I guess Boolberry is no different.  
What bothered me to reply is, that few mention Fluffypony opinion and someone even mention that there is a group that are so called "Monero supporters" have own plans with BBR.  On this matter I could say that from what I heard Fluffpony always had high respect to CZ but most likely same as me was sceptical to 1blockologist.  I realy dont know Fluffponys opinion of 1blockologist but mine is that he did nothing yet and is time he start delivering what he was promising in last months.  
In general those that hold Monero also hold Boolberry including me. I dumped it at last ATH. So i was holding it 30 months what is quite rare in Crypto. But I must say that beside first year there was nothing really happening. Boolbery was 3 years respective and first competitor to Monero and best was to just hold both. At this point I must say that is not the case. But I am not saying in a year that might not change.

lol what is this? a total mess. Everyone is working. Even other coins like shadowcash that are super aggressive to all anon coins. But there is zero commits, nothing really developed. And CZ that was long time occupied with other project got all this help just a month or two before he after 2 years and more returned to the project. Where were this people before when Boolbery needed them. Is just so much questions that will keep returning me to this thread altho I finally sold my bag. Tongue

I do hope in a year or two I will buy back. I sincerely hope that will have funds and that will see Boolberry as competitor to Monero once again.

PS: Not to mention shitload of newbie accounts trashing each other.  It look to me like they want to tear coin apart.

Just a pump group that bought a bunch of cheap BBR and then came on here with a bunch of promises to hype the coin.  
Plain as day.

Yeah Yeah, you back repeating yourself here again, only thing I see different is last time it was pump n dump now it's just a pump. I expect to keep watching you be proved wrong so don't go to far Smiley

Proved wrong?  Look at my past posts and follow the coins.  It's easy if you have the brains.

Hey try to get Poloniex to have Boolberry listed under their margin market, so you can short it, I might need the liquidity soon. Its an ok way to have an economic incentive to follow through with your opinion. I'll lend some of my BBR out at a decent interest rate
Sarcasm and anger.  Classic signs of an individual upset over something or someone hindering their plans.  In your case it's your BBR pump.  Please don't send me any nasty PM's.  I have enough.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 09:18:36 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 09:38:44 PM by 1blockologist

Plain as day.

Sarcasm and anger.  Classic signs of an individual upset over something or someone hindering their plans.  In your case it's your BBR pump.  Please don't send me any nasty PM's.  I have enough.

I actually need more people to show demand to Poloniex support, now that we've got the daily volume up from practically zero

While you are at it ask for a USDT market as well

Welcome to the community!

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
Shifty1down5up

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:01:37 PM

Funny several people since pg 388 Have asked If "you" are on the job and you have not replied. If you really cared about the status of this you would reply timely and not vaguely to prior doubts.
Without real sense of steerage I sold off my BBR at over a 50% loss. If you care to reimburse me the 1200 I got rid of then by all means I'll sit on them.

CZ and 1block are living in different economies, that do not and cannot match. As soon as CZ cooperates with the thefts team, he has burned himself.

In CZ's economy he has not the role to make you or anybody rich. It's your decision allone, which party to give your trust.

You have to take your loss. You want to know, where your money is? It's in my wallet now. But I have warned you.

We're actually fairly compatible.

This is the easiest trade ever, period.

You can willingly ignore that we're up from 8,000 sat to 30,000 sat just because some speculators FOMO'd up to 94,000 sat a few days ago, but thats cognitively negligent. Myself and other people that wanted to buy a lot of Boolberry ROUTINELY bought 100% above the market price because there was nobody to buy from. This time, Boolberry is still 400% up and the market is pretty liquid now, and it is easy to move the same amounts without moving the market much.

I and others have been dis-incentivized to try to dispel rumors, because every time fluffypony or anyone calls it a scam, someone sells their boolberry, into me. The same boolberry I was willingly paying a 100% premium for.

Stay tuned for some commits, this is colloquially called "a team", of contributors

Ahh thats so nice that YOU have benefitted from all the confusion. When was the last time you cleared the air over at Reddit? Cutting and pasting links to here does not help. There is 5-6 post above your weekly update that throw much doubt on the whole thing. Really who moderates over there? FFS its Reddit so negative post by and large can be deleted by team BoolBerry. All I can be sure of is you are benefitting from the FUD currently. Is this not crypto or is all the information and cryptic as well and requires decoding. Seriously look back on this thread since FUD crept in and tell me as an outsider you could come to a any sensible conclusion?

I have done my due diligence here and if you spent the same amount of time you see why confusion exist. Oh and RG has been knocking the door down posting here for days and you contact just this morning, and now he's part of the team?

Great, I'll look forward too you sending me the devalued load I gave up.  

The only source of truth is the bi-weekly updates of which I've consistently released... guess... "BI-WEEKLY". Its your fault and your fault only for buying into the FUD perpetuated by other people.

Alot the communication happens on the slack channels, of which there are many many links and reminders for. "Rapeghost" was extremely active there. He has donated to the dev fund and self funds his own development team to contribute.

I've been accused of being part of at least FIVE different pump groups. I've been accused of other baseless rumors within the Boolberry community. I've been accused of being CZ, I was accused of creating the fake CZ's that joined the slack group. And none of it matters for the reason we're all here: Improving Boolberry and bring it on par with more heavily developed cryptonote networks. None of the FUD undermines any of that, there were impressionable people that used the wrong source of truth (trollbox LOL), who believed that my lack of response was tacit agreement with the lies, where my lack of response was beneficial to me and everyone else that needed liquidity to continue buying as weak hands sold. They thought we were dumping, they thought we were pumping, but they have no insight whatsoever. Get with the program, the only source of truth provides for greater utility for boolberry, and the speculator market is independent of that.

The economic incentives are aligned for anyone that understands the vision.

Say what. The bi weekly that are posted over @ Reddit are simply links to this thread. Usually no one here comments etc. As I'v said Reddit is a cluster over there. I'm now just more than half way convinced legit is here with the BBR.

This is why I posted the other day. Everything I I've said is my experience.  From what Riccardo has said I find him one one the most "real" folks in crypto. CP claims he has badmouthed BBR, show me perhaps? Why would he say those things without smiting Aeon? Perhaps as A is more in infancy.

Look at this thread in context of a fresh set of eyes and Rapeghost calling out just here to contact someone. That doesn't ring of in the circle now does it?

You announced take over steerage on Reddit, so update that thread it's 5 months old. Just a new post will assuage many. The Blockchain DEV video and others do nothing to instill confidence.

Appreciate the replies here, thanks.
`

Shifty1down5up

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:30:37 PM

FYI When was the last time you checked the reddit? I have added Rules, given 24hr's notice for you and any others to remove your SPAM, that 24hr period has now since passed and all your spam removed.
The only reason it was there for a period was during the swap over of Mods.

As for Fluffypony, pay no attention to him he's been hanging about the trollbox recently for one reason and one reason only. He likes to poke his nose in a lot of things he don't know much about, that's why I was laughing at him on trollbox. Just to set the record straight his words on trollbox "BBR was a good project, with only a couple of weird/bad decisions, that was abandoned and has now been picked up by scampumpers". He was then asked something relating to how good of a coder Crypto_Zoidberg was and his reply to that "We have tons of contributors that are significantly more skilled than him, including moneromooo, hyc, vtnerd, etc" When I mentioned his timing on popping up on trollbox he then started to insult me with things like yeah ask your mum, and calling me a turd. So I just decided to laugh at him rather than give him any more attention, he seems to thrive on it.

Maybe he has forgot where a lot of there code came from, and some of his comments about how good a coder CZ actually is back in 2014.

People can make there own minds on that, but for someone in his posistion that feels the need to go on Trollbox and throw mud at other projects, doesn't say much for him. Maybe he should take a leaf out of Charles Hoskinsons or 1Blockologists book, all i hear coming from these guys is about collaboration and improving the whole Blockchain tech.

[/quote]

I've been there everyday. Those junk post you said would be deleted are still there. As u know at Reddit whoever has the sub can pretty much go full censor and rid anything they deems negative which in it itself not bad that negative things are there but it feels abandoned.
Fair enough I'm not on Slack and not in the know on that front.

The negative things you have heard form Fluff were worse than I got. I simply asked about A and BBR and he simply said was victim of scampump and nothing negative about the project. 

Good for you on taking the high road.  And I saw you give the "Dr Monero" shill way more patience and latitude than deserved, given that he has deleted his user name since. My user name here and on Reddit is the same as is yours.

Mind I ask your name over in the troll box?

Thanks for replying
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:15:01 PM

Does BBR have any bootstrap download to speed up sync time?
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:23:29 AM

BBR not Synchronous unstable at this time
losoya

Activity: 428

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:19:00 PM

the name is already in the locker https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XBB

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:14:44 AM

BBR not Synchronous unstable at this time

Ok, it would really help adoption if the dev team could organise

Lite wallet
Remote node to connect to
Bootstrap download

I bought some bbr, but moving them around is very difficult, I don't have good internet access
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:53:11 AM

ABOUT CHANGING TOKEN NAME: I never initiated/accepted changing it from original BBR to anything else, this project will be developed by original name, whatever else is not related to this project.

I guess we don't need "BBR-classic" here at the moment Smiley

Peace!
Zoidberg

bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:06:12 AM

ABOUT CHANGING TOKEN NAME: I never initiated/accepted changing it from original BBR to anything else, this project will be developed by original name, whatever else is not related to this project.

I guess we don't need "BBR-classic" here at the moment Smiley

Peace!
Zoidberg

I do not expect there will be a "classic" in boolberry, do not like cryptocoin others.
Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:58:29 AM

And Boolberry is really a nice name, classy and unique.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:53:40 PM

And Boolberry is really a nice name, classy and unique.

I like Boolberry too. I know there was a lot of people wanting to change it. At first I was not overly keen however after a while the name kind of grabs you and does stand out against the other names. I hope we retain the name.

Reading what other have posted here that some xmr coders have been saying about bbr coders I hope that inspires some kind of passion to shut them up and bring them down a peg or two. Sure they have a good coin but no need for saying all of that stuff. I didn't have much xmr but I'm no way getting more of it now.

If you're already at the top why feel the need to spout all that about projects that are apparently insignificant.

If CZ, block, and ghosts team all worked on BBR why could it not start to rival xmr over a period of time. If we can allLget along why not build this coin back to be a real competitor?

Why not expand the dev tax to a decent level like other coins 5-10% and split it to the dev teams for milestones completed?

Be good if we knew the devs wallets addresses so we can see what's going on and who is dumping what. I mean reasonable selling to fund is good but mass dumps especially from huge dev wallets is damaging

myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:31:34 AM

Got this
2017-Feb-15 13:30:11.482038 [P2P7]Failed to connect to any of seed peers, continuing without seeds
2017-Feb-15 13:30:13.493096 [P2P2]Connecting to 107.170.228.11:10101(white=1, last_seen: never)...
2017-Feb-15 13:30:18.501810 [P2P2]Connect failed to 107.170.228.11:10101
2017-Feb-15 13:30:18.509959 [P2P2]Connecting to 107.170.97.197:10101(white=1, last_seen: never)...
2017-Feb-15 13:30:19.893200 [P2P2]Connect failed to 107.170.97.197:10101
2017-Feb-15 13:30:19.899714 [P2P2]Connecting to 188.226.215.102:10101(white=1, last_seen: never)...
2017-Feb-15 13:30:21.029640 [P2P2]Connect failed to 188.226.215.102:10101
2017-Feb-15 13:30:21.035445 [P2P2]Connecting to 128.199.196.65:10101(white=1, last_seen: never)...
2017-Feb-15 13:30:23.034797 [P2P2]Connect failed to 128.199.196.65:10101
2017-Feb-15 13:30:23.045237 [P2P2]Connecting to 107.170.228.11:10101(white=1, last_seen: never)..
can't sync  Huh
7R01

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:50:13 PM

When is the next bi-weekly coming out?
clintar2

Activity: 202
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:40:20 AM

Got this
2017-Feb-15 13:30:11.482038 [P2P7]Failed to connect to any of seed peers, continuing without seeds
2017-Feb-15 13:30:13.493096 [P2P2]Connecting to 107.170.228.11:10101(white=1, last_seen: never)...
2017-Feb-15 13:30:18.501810 [P2P2]Connect failed to 107.170.228.11:10101
2017-Feb-15 13:30:18.509959 [P2P2]Connecting to 107.170.97.197:10101(white=1, last_seen: never)...
2017-Feb-15 13:30:19.893200 [P2P2]Connect failed to 107.170.97.197:10101
2017-Feb-15 13:30:19.899714 [P2P2]Connecting to 188.226.215.102:10101(white=1, last_seen: never)...
2017-Feb-15 13:30:21.029640 [P2P2]Connect failed to 188.226.215.102:10101
2017-Feb-15 13:30:21.035445 [P2P2]Connecting to 128.199.196.65:10101(white=1, last_seen: never)...
2017-Feb-15 13:30:23.034797 [P2P2]Connect failed to 128.199.196.65:10101
2017-Feb-15 13:30:23.045237 [P2P2]Connecting to 107.170.228.11:10101(white=1, last_seen: never)..
can't sync  Huh
try this https://www.reddit.com/r/boolberry/comments/5rhvq3/connecting_to_bbr_peers_for_the_first_time/
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 03:55:16 AM

cross posting from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1611499.msg17867770#msg17867770

Boolberry Network Address February 15, 2017

Donations
The donations have allowed us to bring more developers on, alongside our servers. Any criticism about how much code we’ve pushed since November is completely accurate and we are working on it.

The structure of the donations is still in the process of being modified. The structure will be a 3-of-4 multisig bitcoin address.

A 3-of-4 multisig bitcoin address will allow for transparent holding of the funds, as well as the inability for any one person to move funds. For accounting purposes, an HD wallet is being pursued, as this will allow the community to fund individual projects by address without adding administrative burdens to the multisig key holders.

I attempted to use Bitpay’s CoPay app for this, where some community members were invited to hold the keys. Unfortunately, upon further inspection it turns out that CoPay is missing a crucial feature for being able to control addresses within the wallet. So we will be switching to Electrum. The bitpay project was notified and this can be followed here:

https://github.com/bitpay/copay/issues/5568

Please don’t donate to the prior donation addresses, as I would like to provide more transparency to the community.

Rebranding

All of the exchanges are aware of the XBB ticker symbol, and poloniex already redirects the URL for the BTC_XBB market to Boolberry. The ticker symbol has nothing to do with the name of the asset. This is just preparation for including Boolberry in more larger and more liquid markets.

Community

The real Crypto_zoidberg clarified that there were people masquerading as him and that he has his own slack channel.

Investors should understand that Crypto_zoidberg is not collaborating with us in any way.

Investors should also understand that this is good for the network whether we collaborate or not.

The vision is clear, and Crpyto_zoidberg either helps us with it, or randomly releases an improved Boolberry client that also accomplishes the vision.

All nodes on the network will be able to sign transactions with the wild keccak algorithm and accept the same blocks. There is zero disagreement on anybody’s roadmap.

Also note, that I will pull from more advanced open source code if it exists.

The reddit page is again administered by myself, alongside javajared and crypjunkie and sebsebastion.

Twitter and other social outreach/management is in progress and will administered by several people with access controls.

Markets

A lot of Boolberry changed hands during the past two weeks, and the volume and liquidity in the secondary market stays improved. Newcomers should be aware of the vision, and why larger holders are buying Boolberry. These are still the very early days of the network, and people are willing to accumulate at prices 100% above the last person because of that.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:47:00 AM

this was scam pump, grats who made money of it

yolo
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 04:03:55 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2017, 04:19:28 PM by 1blockologist

this was scam pump, grats who made money of it

It was at least a few people buying  Roll Eyes

I've routinely bought at prices 100% above what the prior market price was in order to accumulate a position due to lack of liquidity. I assume other people do as well. It is fine to ignore the speculators that jump on an asset just because the chart printed a higher number or percent. None of the trollbox analysts have ever been correct about the reasoning for price action in Boolberry, I've read most of it.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:19:57 PM

All nodes on the network will be able to sign transactions with the wild keccak algorithm and accept the same blocks.

Look, I'm not trying to troll (OK maybe a little bit). I don't have any BBR anymore and don't plan to grab any. I turned over the subreddit to you guys and don't post here or there anymore. But based on the above sentence it would appear you have no idea how the Cryptonote/Boolberry protocol works, and I can't understand how anyone with a modicum of technical knowledge would have any confidence in your "Blockchain Development Company".

Wild Keccak is the proof-of-work hashing algorithm - you don't sign a transaction with the proof-of-work, not in Bitcoin and not in Cryptonotes. You sign transactions with your private key, in Bitcoin using ECDSA, and in Cryptonotes using EdDSA. And although it might be technically correct in Bitcoin to say that nodes sign transactions, since the node and wallet software are bundled up in one program, that's not the case with Cryptonotes.

I mean, I'm not even that technically proficient with this stuff, but cmon man. Hopefully zoidberg can randomly release some software that accomplishes "the vision".
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: