Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's wrong with eating meat?  (Read 30219 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 08:07:33 AM

there is nothing wrong on eating meat. All people do have their own beliefs on meat and I do respect that. We can benefit alot from meat but eating too much of it have also is not good it cause high blood pressure etc. Eating meat once in a while is healthy for all of us for us to have a balance diet.
These pictures of comparing people before and after a vegan diet can be useless. Anyone can make such a picture after going on any diet. Meat lovers should continue to eat meat (but in a normal amount).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:24:15 AM

If you eat meat, you support killing animals! So don't eat meat! You can eat eggs, drink milk, but don't eat animals.
keating

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:17:54 AM

nothing
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 02:58:34 PM

If you eat meat, you support killing animals! So don't eat meat! You can eat eggs, drink milk, but don't eat animals.

Thank you for your words of pseudo-wisdom.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:06:12 PM

You can't live without eat meat. You need proteins, if you don't eat meat you can't be healthy.

milk and soya beans contains a lot of proteins..

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:38:55 PM

Quote from: CoinGeneral
it's not even a bad thing to become a vegan or vegetarian and it can even be healthy, reverse diabetes, cure cancer,  weight loss, etc,

How exactly does following a vegan diet cure cancer? You do believe a cancer patient can be cured if they just switch to a vegan diet, right? A carb-free meat diet has also been shown to reverse diabetes after a few months, that doesn't mean it's a sustainable diet in the long run, just as the vegan diet. You ridicule pill-popping meat-eaters, yet I'm pretty sure vegans have to supplement their daily diet with pills to make up for vitamin deficiencies.

On a daily basis your body fights off cancer cells, by eating vegan foods you increase your phytonutrient and antioxidants intake which strengthens your immune system and  increases the effectiveness at which your body destroys the cancer cells. Also studies show that eating meat increases your chances of getting any cancer, for example in 2007 a 35,000 women study was conducted and women that ate the most meat had the highest cancer risk while those that ate none had the least.

Other researchers also took the poop of meat eaters, vegetarians, and vegans, and dropped tiny drops on a bunch of cancer cells in petri dishes to see which ones fought off cancer cells the best, meat eater poop pretty much had little to no effect on fighting off cancer, while vegan poop annihilated pretty much all the cancer cells. It was so awesome.

Carb-free meat diet, I don't think that's possible. Even myself while trying out a high-fat low-carb meat diet, I was still eating minimum amounts of carbs. No carbs though sounds very unhealthy and will make you feel like crap all day, not to mention how lethargic you will feel all day.

Vegan diet on the other hand is sustainable in the long run, the first male to ever reach 115 years old and was the longest lived person for a while was a vegetarian. At one point the oldest woman alive was 117 and was a vegetarian. Plus there are 90 year old and 100 year old marathon runners that are vegetarian. Two vegans 68 and 64 years old ran a marathon every day for a year. Recently there was a 95 year old vegan that retired from his heart surgeon job, his staff said he was still full of energy and was very skillful at work despite his age and his staff was shocked that he retired. Oldest yoga instructor is a 95 year old vegan who can run, dance, and jump with grace and do things majority of 75 year olds cannot do anymore. Lots of long lived vegan examples by the way, these are just a few that come to mind.

Arnold Schwarzenegger 66 years old meat eater vs Jim Morris (Mr. Olympia, Mr. International, and Mr. USA) 75 year old vegan, childhood friends, before and after decades

well i see your point. And many other peoples's points but the thing is, it's really impossible for us to live here if we never ate meat. our ancestors cooked meat and it gave them many advantages. their brains grew, they became smarter. it was a part of evolution. the only reason we can live on vegan diets these days is because our human biology has become advanced enough we don't evolve as much. but i'm not saying that we should handle meat the way we do. and that way is since the population is so big, animals are brutally slaughtered everyday. it's one of the ways we grew the public to look away from the evil in the world. being a vegetarian may not solve all of these problems. what we need to do is bring as much as attention as we can to this even though we've been trying for some time. remember their only chances of success is if we obey, if we all rebel, their house of cards will fall.

At one point it might have been necessary for humans to consume animals, but we have definitely reached an age where that's no longer necessary or required, and you can live a much better life without it. And yes if everyone in the world became a vegetarian it would literally solve all of the world's current problems, food, water, crime, economy, etc, heck just look it up on Google "What if everyone was a vegetarian" and see what science and researchers have to say.

Meat and fat is so damn tasty, it's silly to miss out on the goodness for whatever reason.

How are you actually living, if you limit yourself on what you eat, drink, enjoy?

By that logic drugs like meth are good for you. You're saying I'm missing out on eating meat, as if I had never eaten meat before. Ever since I stopped eating meat, I'm loving life more than I have ever had in the past, and have so much more energy to enjoy it with. The average American has 12 prescription pills a year, that's a new pill every month. I now take 0 pills whereas before I'd probably be having a few prescriptions a year just like your average American does.

Absolutely nothing wrong with eating meat, just like there is nothing wrong with be vegan.  What I don't like is when another person tries to force their beliefs on me.  

Nobody has the right to tell me what I can and cannot eat.  I know people who are extremely unhealthy that are vegans, the same goes with heavy meat eaters.  I'll stick to the everything in moderation diet.  There is a perfectly healthy balance in the middle.

How many vegans do you know? I only met one in my entire life, and he was healthier than basically everyone else I knew, he looked like he was in his early 20s when he was in his late 30s, smart, and energetic guy. Believe it or not he didn't influence me to become a vegan at all, he rarely even talked about it, it was years later that after doing some research I decided to try it out, and my mind was blown. My life was changed completely for the better. Money, health, relationships, energy, everything became clear, mind fog went away, my brain is now like a rocket ship filled with an unlimited supply of fuel.

I understand why you don't think there's anything wrong with eating meat, I come from that same viewpoint, but I learned to educate myself and learned the truth. The reality is, meat factories cause a lot of pollution, it causes animal extinction, worst of all it causes apathy and even sickness in people, forcing people to take pills they don't need when a diet cure is right in front of their face.

The society we live in is very delusional. No one cares about math or science, no one cares about education, no one cares about a healthy diet, no one cares about the environment, no one cares if their religion is wrong, people like to live in a fantasy world where meat is perfumed with antibiotics and drugs and think no animal has to suffer and get slaughtered, where taking pills and going to the doctor daily is a normal activity, where cancer, diabetes, and obesity are completely normal, where lack of energy so you need coffee and five hour energy just to move around is completely normal, where working a job to buy things you don't need to impress people you don't even like is completely normal. Just a delusional world. The diet cure that can literally solve all their problems is right in front of their faces but most people are simply the blind following the blind and everyone gets lost together.

Spend time educating yourself instead of going with the flow chanting: "Meat is good because I was raised to eat meat and my friends eat meat and everyone I know eats meat except for the healthiest people I know who don't but I have never tried removing meat from my diet, and I have never done any research on why meat is bad, or why a vegan diet is good, but I am right because I was born and raised into this society and people agree with me." - Your average meat eater's argument (I come from the same boat but I departed on the smartest island and left you guys stranded, lost in your own delusions and fantasies)

Fun facts:
Meat is full of cholesterol and saturated fats and consuming too much is not good for you. Fruits and veggies are filled with fiber, antioxidants and phytonutrients which are very good for your body.

What makes vegan food? Anything without meat or dairy. Yes you can still eat pizza, spaghetti, sushi, general Tso, hamburgers, bacon, etc, just vegan versions of them. I had General Tso vegan last night and it was delish. Every restaurant serves vegetarian foods, soups, tofu, etc, you just have to ask the waiter. So am I missing out on anything? No. Do I have more energy? YES. Am I smarter than before? YES. Am I happier than I have ever been in my life? YES. Do I take any pills? NOT ANYMORE! Try it out for a while and see the big improvements in your life.

I recommend watching these videos. So you will arm yourself with knowledge. Watch the first video, then the second, and you can skip the third if you want. You'll learn a lot from the videos.

Check out these videos:

Benefits I felt after taking meat out of my diet

Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death

Girl Cures and Reverses Stage 3 Brain Cancer on Vegan diet

The Arnold pictures have nothing to do with eating meat and everything to do with what happens when you stop working out when you're >230+ lbs. with a history of eating thousands and thousands of calories per day to sustain the muscle mass needed to compete in the Mr. Olympia competition.  It's simple -- his metabolism is used to being fueled every day with hardcore exercise...exercise that he doesn't have time for when he's Governor.
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:38:47 PM

Millions of rabbits have to go hungy everyday. vegetarinas are stealing their food
If you hate animals, steel their food.
If you are a good human, let the animals enjoy
their food.
Don't steal from the rabbits
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 07:43:11 PM

Millions of rabbits have to go hungy everyday. vegetarinas is stealing theor food

isn't eating eggs the same like eating babies?

I don't know about you guys

But I surely couldn't work hard 8 hours while just eating salad

you guys perhaps work somewhere in an office or something

but doing physicaly intense labor on salads, I don't think I could do that..

CoinGeneral (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

The General

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:28:52 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 11:39:54 PM by CoinGeneral

isn't eating eggs the same like eating babies?
I don't know about you guys
But I surely couldn't work hard 8 hours while just eating salad
you guys perhaps work somewhere in an office or something
but doing physicaly intense labor on salads, I don't think I could do that..

All eggs that people are brainwashed to purchase and don't think about why they're purchasing or using it when there are better and cheaper substitutes are unfertilized eggs that come from the menstruation cycle of hens without the mating of a rooster, there's not a baby chicken in there unless the hen mates with a rooster. We humans have the same process in women and they're called periods for us. In short, the unfertilized eggs that most people consume are actually the chicken's periods.

There's vegetarian and vegan versions of every single food out there that are healthier, cheaper, and taste the same if not better than their meat counterparts. These are so much cheaper to make, no months or years of animal raising or torture, no waste of water or grains to feed the animals for long periods of time, and the vegan and vegetarian foods are filled with antioxidants, fiber, and phytonutrients and don't have any cholesterol. Very delicious, very fulfilling, so energizing and awesome.

Millions of rabbits have to go hungy everyday. vegetarinas are stealing their food
If you are a good human, let the animals enjoy
their food.
Don't steal from the rabbits

Roughly 70% of all agricultural crops and 50% of all our freshwater (including pool, shower, etc) are used for feeding farm animals when they could be used for human use instead. There's a large amount of deforestation and clearing of grass lands for agriculture and cattle ranching which means destroying the rabbit's and thousands of other species' habitat.

By feeding the grains and water to the animals, then eating the animals, we lose 90% of the protein, 96% of the calories, 100% of the fiber, and 100% of the carbohydrates of foods we could have fed to ourselves or planted other human crops in. Factory farming is a very inefficient process that's destroying the planet.

Plus don't forget the Amazon rainforest, 20% of it has been cut down, and 80% of it was used for cattle herding. That's a large chunk cut out from the legendary and beautiful Amazon rainforest just so some people can eat their meat, get sick and obese from it, become very tired and lethargic from it, then take pills and coffee just to feel awake and think that is normal. Because we live in a world filled with apathy and carelessness, most people just don't care that the planet is turning to trash and humans themselves are becoming sicker and sicker. They don't even see that a diet cure is right in front of their face, that if they ate the right kinds of foods all their troubles and sickness would go away and they would feel so much better about themselves and have more energy.

The society we live in is very delusional. No one cares about math or science, no one cares about education, no one cares about a healthy diet, no one cares about the environment, no one cares if their religion is wrong, people like to live in a fantasy world where meat is perfumed with antibiotics and drugs and think no animal has to suffer and get slaughtered, where taking pills and going to the doctor daily is a normal activity, where cancer, diabetes, and obesity are rampant and people think it's completely normal, where lack of energy so you need coffee and five hour energy just to move around is completely normal, where working a job to buy things you don't need to impress people you don't even like is completely normal, but doing community service and caring for animals and the planet for the next generation is frowned upon. Just a delusional world. The diet cure that can literally solve all their problems is right in front of their faces but most people are simply the blind following the blind and everyone gets lost together.

Spend time educating yourself instead of going with the flow chanting: "Meat is good because I was raised to eat meat and my friends eat meat and everyone I know eats meat except for the healthiest people I know who don't but I have never tried removing meat from my diet, and I have never done any research on why meat is bad, or why a vegan diet is good, but I am right because I was born and raised into this society and people agree with me." - Your average meat eater's argument (I come from the same boat but I departed on the smartest island and left you guys stranded, lost in your own delusions and fantasies)

Fun facts:
Meat is full of cholesterol and saturated fats and consuming too much is not good for you. Fruits and veggies are filled with fiber, antioxidants and phytonutrients which are very good for your body.

What makes vegan food? Anything without meat or dairy. Yes you can still eat pizza, spaghetti, sushi, general Tso, hamburgers, bacon, etc, just vegan versions of them. I had General Tso vegan last night and it was delish. Every restaurant serves vegetarian foods, soups, tofu, etc, you just have to ask the waiter. So am I missing out on anything? No. Do I have more energy? YES. Am I smarter than before? YES. Am I happier than I have ever been in my life? YES. Do I take any pills? NOT ANYMORE! My life was changed completely for the better. Money, health, relationships, energy, everything became clear, mind fog went away, my brain is now like a rocket ship filled with an unlimited supply of fuel. Try it out for a while and see the big improvements in your life.

I recommend watching these videos. So you will arm yourself with knowledge. Watch the first video, then the second, and you can skip the third if you want. You'll learn a lot from the videos.

Check out these videos:

IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:04:43 AM

Absolutely nothing wrong with eating meat, just like there is nothing wrong with be vegan.  What I don't like is when another person tries to force their beliefs on me.  

Nobody has the right to tell me what I can and cannot eat.  I know people who are extremely unhealthy that are vegans, the same goes with heavy meat eaters.  I'll stick to the everything in moderation diet.  There is a perfectly healthy balance in the middle.

How many vegans do you know? I only met one in my entire life, and he was healthier than basically everyone else I knew, he looked like he was in his early 20s when he was in his late 30s, smart, and energetic guy. Believe it or not he didn't influence me to become a vegan at all, he rarely even talked about it, it was years later that after doing some research I decided to try it out, and my mind was blown. My life was changed completely for the better. Money, health, relationships, energy, everything became clear, mind fog went away, my brain is now like a rocket ship filled with an unlimited supply of fuel.

I understand why you don't think there's anything wrong with eating meat, I come from that same viewpoint, but I learned to educate myself and learned the truth. The reality is, meat factories cause a lot of pollution, it causes animal extinction, worst of all it causes apathy and even sickness in people, forcing people to take pills they don't need when a diet cure is right in front of their face.

*deleted pic*
The society we live in is very delusional. No one cares about math or science, no one cares about education, no one cares about a healthy diet, no one cares about the environment, no one cares if their religion is wrong, people like to live in a fantasy world where meat is perfumed with antibiotics and drugs and think no animal has to suffer and get slaughtered, where taking pills and going to the doctor daily is a normal activity, where cancer, diabetes, and obesity are completely normal, where lack of energy so you need coffee and five hour energy just to move around is completely normal, where working a job to buy things you don't need to impress people you don't even like is completely normal. Just a delusional world. The diet cure that can literally solve all their problems is right in front of their faces but most people are simply the blind following the blind and everyone gets lost together.

*deleted pic*

Fun facts:

What makes vegan food? Anything without meat or dairy. Yes you can still eat pizza, spaghetti, sushi, general Tso, hamburgers, bacon, etc, just vegan versions of them. I had General Tso vegan last night and it was delish. Every restaurant serves vegetarian foods, soups, tofu, etc, you just have to ask the waiter. So am I missing out on anything? No. Do I have more energy? YES. Am I smarter than before? YES. Am I happier than I have ever been in my life? YES. Do I take any pills? NOT ANYMORE! Try it out for a while and see the big improvements in your life.

Check out these videos:

I know far less vegans these days than I used to.  I got sick and tired of their holler than thou attitude. It's gets tiring to be told that they are better than everyone else because of their beliefs.

I make very conscience decisions on wear I buy my meat and dairy.  I only buy farm fresh eggs from a local farm a few blocks away from my house.  I've become friends with the family over the years and I know exactly how they are treated.

I also only buy meat from my local butcher.  I know the farms where he gets his beef, chicken, pork, etc.  They are all relatively local and they are mostly family farms.  I don't support meat factories. i choose to support smaller farms that treat their animals as ethically as possible. They also don't add a bunch of crap to the meat.

Frankly, I don't trust meat from anywhere else.  I guess I'm lucky to have the luxury of making that choice, I wish more people did that have the option.  Hell, same goes for my fruit and veggies, local farms as much as possible.  I don't eat a shitload of meat, but I'm not gonna stop either.  I eat fruits and vegetables daily and trust me, I'm healthy.  Eating meat from time to time isn't going to change that.

In fact, tonight I will be BBQ'ing a nice juicy steak.
togaldo

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:12:22 AM

for me there is nothing wrong with eating meat. I respect every religion who are not in favor in eating meat.
bearcoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:13:15 AM

you could die young
CoinGeneral (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

The General

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:50:14 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 07:48:06 PM by CoinGeneral

I know far less vegans these days than I used to.  I got sick and tired of their holler than thou attitude. It's gets tiring to be told that they are better than everyone else because of their beliefs.

I make very conscience decisions on wear I buy my meat and dairy.  I only buy farm fresh eggs from a local farm a few blocks away from my house.  I've become friends with the family over the years and I know exactly how they are treated.

I also only buy meat from my local butcher.  I know the farms where he gets his beef, chicken, pork, etc.  They are all relatively local and they are mostly family farms.  I don't support meat factories. i choose to support smaller farms that treat their animals as ethically as possible. They also don't add a bunch of crap to the meat.

Frankly, I don't trust meat from anywhere else.  I guess I'm lucky to have the luxury of making that choice, I wish more people did that have the option.  Hell, same goes for my fruit and veggies, local farms as much as possible.  I don't eat a shitload of meat, but I'm not gonna stop either.  I eat fruits and vegetables daily and trust me, I'm healthy.  Eating meat from time to time isn't going to change that.

Hey thanks for your honesty man, I definitely applaud what you're doing instead of supporting the meat factories, that's pretty cool and should be the mainstream method of farming.

Sadly it's not mainstream though, I have an uncle who owns a local farm, 'local' even though he's very far from me and I probably visit very rarely once every 5+ years or more, he keeps the animals in cages sort of like the ones you see in those Peta videos where they can't even move, very smelly, feces everywhere, I don't know if he advertises them as 'free-range' or not either, but he probably does since it's a small 'local' farm.

I've met one person in real life who had AIDs, I'm not sure if he's alive anymore. He was probably the sickest person I've ever met in my entire life, on the brink of death. Makes me sick just imagining his face and body. It wasn't good, let's just leave it at that. AIDs is very scary, it's something you do not want to catch because it can devastate your entire life and turn it upside down.

It kills millions of people every year, there is no cure, people who caught AIDs at the time this book was written had a life expectancy of 3-5 year after catching the disease and that's WITH taking tons of medications and pills just to stay alive, but there is someone who has actually cured the disease from his body back in the 80s: Roger's Recovery From AIDS: How One Man Defeated the Dread Disease.
No drugs, no medication. Guess what diet he ate?

He went from having full blown AIDs all over his body in his deathbed taking tons of medications, to curing it completely, no drugs or medications used. I'm surprised this isn't a news worldwide story because that's a big deal to me in my opinion. No one has cured AIDs before. Especially never through a diet without any assistance of medicine. Especially when the average life expectancy at the time was a short 3-5 years WITH daily expensive and painful medication.

Believe it or not there's a second person that has cured his own AIDs, he went from low T cell count, tons of body pain, horrible join paint, and almost dead to now healthier than a normal person and he can even do backflips and run around and do exercise even better than your average American, NO MEDICATIONS:

Will a raw food diet cure my friend Jesse's AIDS HIV?

Jessie Reaches Out. Talks about HIV

Jessie No longer HIV Positive

Jesse Update 5/15/2014

He went from AIDS, had dangerously low T-cell count, tremendous amounts of pain, joints ached with soreness, to now no longer being HIV positive, his doctor didn't know what was going on. He says he's healthier now than ever before, he can do backflips, and is even healthier than 'normal' people who were never sick with AIDs to begin with. He took NO MEDICATIONS.

Diet cure for all sicknesses? For sure. Cancer can be reversed, diabetes can be reversed, heart disease can be reversed, and now it looks like even AIDs can't beat a vegan diet.

"I'm not HIV positive anymore."

I know I've been saying that EVERYTHING in my life has improved for the better since I became a vegan, my intelligence, my energy levels, relationships, money, freakin' everything, but not one but TWO PEOPLE curing AIDs with this diet should be the best recognition and testimonial in the world. The fact that Jessie went from barely able to move, was in tons of pain, had a ton of diseases, to now able to do backflips and is healthier than the majority of Americans today, and he doesn't take any pills anymore, has to give you some sort of idea or inspiration.

IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:11:31 AM

Hey thanks for your honesty man, I definitely applaud what you're doing instead of supporting the meat factories, that's pretty cool and should be the mainstream method of farming.

Sadly it's not mainstream though, I have an uncle who owns a local farm, 'local' even though he's very far from me and I probably visit very rarely once every 5+ years or more, he keeps the animals in cages sort of like the ones you see in those Peta videos where they can't even move, very smelly, feces everywhere, I don't know if he advertises them as 'free-range' or not either, but he probably does since it's a small 'local' farm.

I agree that it's sad that it isn't mainstream.  It's hard for it to be though.  Some people don't have access to these farms and then there is the price.  I pay a lot more for the choices I make.  Oddly enough, my eggs work out cheaper.  Anyways, most people choose to eat what's cheapest.  Many do it because it's all they can afford.

Sorry to hear your Uncle treats animals that way. If he is advertising as free range, he is part of the problem and giving legit farmers a bad name.
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:16:50 AM

I like a lot of vegetarian food but there is no way I could give up meat completely. A life without bacon/steak/burgers isn't a life worth living....
cech4204a

Activity: 252

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 08:31:11 AM

I have been eating meat for my whole life, then i decided to make experiment last year in 10th month and i made 2 whole months without eating meat. It was nice expirience, i didn't feel different at all, but i felt good since i could live without meat. Now i eat meat and i think i could stop anytime. It's just a decision you have to make in your head and that's it. I support everyone that doesen't want to eat meat, but i don't like the ones that try to persuade you not to eat it. They start with explanations and end up almost screaming at you : "don't you ever eat meat!!!"

Had some nice chats with vegans and vegetarians , but also had some pains in the ass from the stupid morons.

Bitcoin is DEAD
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 12:06:04 PM

Carb-free meat diet, I don't think that's possible. Even myself while trying out a high-fat low-carb meat diet, I was still eating minimum amounts of carbs. No carbs though sounds very unhealthy and will make you feel like crap all day, not to mention how lethargic you will feel all day.

There's actually been several studies where researchers found that people who went on very low-carb diets were able to reverse the effects of diabetes better than any other diet:

http://diabetes.about.com/od/nutrition/qt/locarbdiabetes.htm

Also, low-carb diets are the best way to lose body fat in a short amount of time, compared to high-carb diets. I don't advocate either; the best diet is one that is well-balanced and includes fruits, veggies, whole grains, meats, nuts, dairy, etc.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
NEM minnow

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:48:32 PM

If you are a meat eater, you should kill the animal yourself and get the blood on your own hands.  If you don't, you are weak. 

vegetarianism is more humane and the future of evolution. 

first humans treated humans as property.

now all humans are equal

animals are property

someday animals will be equal
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 09:00:50 PM

If you are a meat eater, you should kill the animal yourself and get the blood on your own hands.  If you don't, you are weak. 

vegetarianism is more humane and the future of evolution. 

first humans treated humans as property.

now all humans are equal

animals are property

someday animals will be equal
Okay, give me the animal and I'll gladly kill it. You're killing plants too.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
crecias

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:45:17 AM

there is nothing wrong in eating meat. it is a source of iron that our body needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: