Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
scryptminer

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 10:01:30 PM

@scryptminer:

where are your forums?

sorry I do not compute... where are my forums? What is your question referring too?

If you looking for a position as Karma Forum Admin or Author then please come to Telegram where you can find us and drop us a line.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karmala

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:27:16 AM

Hello guys.

Please can we all unite and try to figure out the best solution to this? We always do this. the moment a decision is needed to be made we start contradicting each other and create unnecessary tension.

What is the most important part? To secure the V1 wallet. To get the wallet into the hands of our people. We have the luck and opportunity that only two other coin community have gotten so far. Ferdous, the mintpalV1 & Tahiti LTD will hand over the MintpalV1 and the info to me. The info will have the users name , email , deposit address and amount information.

again. the critical part is that we are having the opportunity to get our coins back. An opportunity that not many coin communities are getting,

This is where we need to come together. The most important part is that we all agree to a system for now. It doesn't have to be final. Once we receive the wallet and the info then we can look into the details and figure out what additional detail we might need.

Everything Charging , scryptminer , east , me and few others are doing is to make sure we :

1. Get the coins first
2. Distribute them to the proper owners
3. Avoid getting in trouble for stepping up to help with this process.

So if you want to help. do not waste time arguing with what is being suggested but help improve it. It is sad that as we are trying to figure out the best solution we are worried that it will back fire and get us in trouble. So please help us make this process fool proof and lift some of the stress off our shoulders.

Here is fluter coin  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=752630.msg9572695#msg9572695
Here is fair coin : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702675.0  and their recovery forms https://chain.fair-coin.org/rt/mintpal-recovery.html

Therefore; Before we spent more time in the ethical of giving up your password or not. Let move forward. Let's make the password optional. Name, email , mintpal deposit address , amount of coins , comment section for additional info. screen shot of your mintpalv2 page. If there is not enough information to validate your claim then you can offer your password to further prove such claim.

We also need to figure out how to approach the timeline:

How long do we keep the claims fill forms open. (while it would be ideal to leave it as long as possible it wouldn't be fair to the ones that filled it and waiting for their coins )
What to do if the wallet coins are less then the claims
What to do if every proven claim got their coins but there are left overs
Do we all agree that as long as the proposed steps are followed , then neither the people helping out nor the community should be help accountable if some one shows up months later and has undeniable proof that some of those coins belonged to them but the coins have already been distributed away.

Hope you all get the gist of this. There are few of us scrambling with what we got here , trying to come up with the best solution to this. we would love nothing more then to give everyone their coins back. But we have to come up with a unified agreeable solution with some 'rules" to prevent any of us getting into trouble.

And I like to add the following towards all those untrusty Karmians. My Company is the biggest Sole owner of Karma, we own around 10%+ of all Karma. I have absolut no intention to steal anyone's coins. In fact if you been following our Forums I am even giving Karma away for free. Bare in mind all the work we put in here is just for you. I have had nothing on Mintpal all my Karma is safe and sound. I setup the Hosting for a Claims Form and work with Chargin, Who, East to get your Karma back. Start to help us to help you.

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
scryptminer

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 08:44:56 AM

Hello guys.

Please can we all unite and try to figure out the best solution to this? We always do this. the moment a decision is needed to be made we start contradicting each other and create unnecessary tension.

What is the most important part? To secure the V1 wallet. To get the wallet into the hands of our people. We have the luck and opportunity that only two other coin community have gotten so far. Ferdous, the mintpalV1 & Tahiti LTD will hand over the MintpalV1 and the info to me. The info will have the users name , email , deposit address and amount information.

again. the critical part is that we are having the opportunity to get our coins back. An opportunity that not many coin communities are getting,

This is where we need to come together. The most important part is that we all agree to a system for now. It doesn't have to be final. Once we receive the wallet and the info then we can look into the details and figure out what additional detail we might need.

Everything Charging , scryptminer , east , me and few others are doing is to make sure we :

1. Get the coins first
2. Distribute them to the proper owners
3. Avoid getting in trouble for stepping up to help with this process.

So if you want to help. do not waste time arguing with what is being suggested but help improve it. It is sad that as we are trying to figure out the best solution we are worried that it will back fire and get us in trouble. So please help us make this process fool proof and lift some of the stress off our shoulders.

Here is fluter coin  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=752630.msg9572695#msg9572695
Here is fair coin : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702675.0  and their recovery forms https://chain.fair-coin.org/rt/mintpal-recovery.html

Therefore; Before we spent more time in the ethical of giving up your password or not. Let move forward. Let's make the password optional. Name, email , mintpal deposit address , amount of coins , comment section for additional info. screen shot of your mintpalv2 page. If there is not enough information to validate your claim then you can offer your password to further prove such claim.

We also need to figure out how to approach the timeline:

How long do we keep the claims fill forms open. (while it would be ideal to leave it as long as possible it wouldn't be fair to the ones that filled it and waiting for their coins )
What to do if the wallet coins are less then the claims
What to do if every proven claim got their coins but there are left overs
Do we all agree that as long as the proposed steps are followed , then neither the people helping out nor the community should be help accountable if some one shows up months later and has undeniable proof that some of those coins belonged to them but the coins have already been distributed away.

Hope you all get the gist of this. There are few of us scrambling with what we got here , trying to come up with the best solution to this. we would love nothing more then to give everyone their coins back. But we have to come up with a unified agreeable solution with some 'rules" to prevent any of us getting into trouble.

And I like to add the following towards all those untrusty Karmians. My Company is the biggest Sole owner of Karma, we own around 10%+ of all Karma. I have absolut no intention to steal anyone's coins. In fact if you been following our Forums I am even giving Karma away for free. Bare in mind all the work we put in here is just for you. I have had nothing on Mintpal all my Karma is safe and sound. I setup the Hosting for a Claims Form and work with Chargin, Who, East to get your Karma back. Start to help us to help you.

Ah, yea the context might have been not well explained.
You can see all my contributions to the Karma World via our Facebook, Twitter Channels. We also use Karma for our Reward program where you get free Karma for every Item you Purchase in our Shop. Also for Our Mining Housing Operation you receive Free Karma depending on your Package. (That part is currently only handled intern but will be also part of our new Karma Reward Program that we will host for everyone to see soon). We run give-aways via the Facebook Channel, so if you want to get some just check it out.

Shop: www.scryptminer.ch
Twitter: https://twitter.com/scryptminerch
FB: https://www.facebook.com/scryptminer

And you will surely see some give-aways from myself in the new Karma Forum that soon goes live.

On that Note if you are interested to help the Karma Community I would gladly see you join our Telegram discussions, We are looking for Contributors, Authors, Site-Admins that are willing to help out.

Thanks and Have a awesome Weekend
scryptminer
scryptminer

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 09:46:15 AM

Wait a minute...I haven't paid attention to Karma since the Poloni delisting a while back and rather than catch up on 150 pages of posts, Karma isn't scrypt anymore and all my old coins are garbage?

Your old coins are OK, unless you did not mine them on abandoned X11 blockchain. If you got them before block 255,000 those coins are fine. (Karm switched to X11 in August)

@socoban - please check your messages - Thanks
Minted

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:22:32 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 01:08:25 PM by Minted

After the Moolah fiasco etc. We need to be very careful who is entrusted with the keys to the Karma wallet. Beware the wolf in sheeps clothing. All is not what it seems here....
On another note I agree Telegram/Trello can be quite useful for tasks etc but who has been given the task of keeping this forum updated with what is going on. As this is the first port of call for karma coin holders surely goings on which affect the community should be posted here.
Forgive my skepticism but once bitten twice shy.

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
mison

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:24:01 PM

When I am logged into a mintpal.com and I see my balances and withdrawal requests, is it mintpal V2? All I know is I have KARMA at old mintpal and when they migrate, I was not move with my coins because new mintpal has realy stupid user interface. So, now I can look at my balance- my real balance from old mintpal, will I get all my coins back? Why mintpal just do not send all coins to our withdrawal address?
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:27:33 PM

To whoever running the process, just a quick thing i just realized. For Fluttercoin, a lot of FLT has been withdrawn from V2. So if we just trust V1, we paid some person in double. Most of our guys has been honest and told us they did actually cashed out some from V2, so we assume few double sending occured.

But if you use both balance, you may have a bit of a challenge (maybe Karma owners will be honest and advise if they cashed out from V2, fine!).

I mean if someone got 100M from V2, those coins still appear in V1. So he can stay quiet and claim from V1 balance.
bondi

Activity: 347

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:36:41 PM

To whoever running the process, just a quick thing i just realized. For Fluttercoin, a lot of FLT has been withdrawn from V2. So if we just trust V1, we paid some person in double. Most of our guys has been honest and told us they did actually cashed out some from V2, so we assume few double sending occured.

But if you use both balance, you may have a bit of a challenge (maybe Karma owners will be honest and advise if they cashed out from V2, fine!).

I mean if someone got 100M from V2, those coins still appear in V1. So he can stay quiet and claim from V1 balance.

Our devs trying to fucked us?

Karma was one of the coins on V2 that withdrawal was not possible...
Chargin

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:12:39 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 03:28:57 PM by Chargin

When I am logged into a mintpal.com and I see my balances and withdrawal requests, is it mintpal V2? All I know is I have KARMA at old mintpal and when they migrate, I was not move with my coins because new mintpal has realy stupid user interface. So, now I can look at my balance- my real balance from old mintpal, will I get all my coins back? Why mintpal just do not send all coins to our withdrawal address?

When you log into Mintpal now you see your v2 balance. If you haven't done anything with your Karma since the launch of v2 then your v2 balance should match your v1 balance. You will most likely get your coins back from the process being discussed on this forum.

Apparently Moolah left Karma's wallet on an old server which was going to be wiped by the hosting provider due to non-payment. One of the investors of Mintpal v2 (Ferdousbhai) worked with a couple of other people to recover the Karma wallet (as well as other wallets such as FLT) from that server. They are the ones that currently hold the Karma wallet. Mintpal v2 can't send your Karma back because they probably don't have the wallet, however nobody knows that for sure. This is all hearsay of course.

The people making the distribution are aware of the disadvantage of using the v1 balance (sold Karma is an issue, withdrawals were not working), that is why the current plan is to use the v2 balances. People have suggested using v1 balances because they don't want to provide their Mintpal v2 passwords to the people making the distribution. There may be a vote on this.

I doubt the people making the distribution will end up using both balances because that option makes the least sense instead of aiming for v1 or v2 balances. The original proposal, potential/actual changes and an update will be given in my next post.

Chargin.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
Chargin

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:06:33 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 03:27:27 PM by Chargin

The current plan, excluding the exceptions listed below, for making the distribution are as follows:
Click on the hyperlink above or copy/paste this into your web browser https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.msg9647883#msg9647883

Current alteration proposals (we might hold a vote on) that have been supported are:
1. Use v1 balances instead of v2 balances. This proposal would also mean there is no Round 1 and 2. There would be no adjudication on v2 balances, it is v1 balances only.

Key advantages of using v1 instead of v2:
1. There is less adjudication work on if funds should be paid, the amount can be looked up on the Mintpal v1 database. This means there won't absolutely need to be a committee, because it is simply checking the balance against the account.
2. It will avoid the requirement of giving a v2 password to the people making the distribution.
3. The total maximum number and quantum of claims is known if you go by the method that if it isn't on v1 then you don't have a claim.

Key disadvantages of using v1 instead of v2:
1. People have sold/bought 100s of millions of Karma on v2. If v1 balances are used then people that sold their Karma will get it back again at the expense of people that bought the Karma. This means people could lose 100% of their Karma balance by doing this method.
2. People that deposited Karma in v2 may not be able to make a claim because funds they deposited are likely to form part of the total Karma available to be distributed to v1 fund holders.

Things that are not advantages/disadvantages of using v1 instead of v2:
1. It may only be possible to pay a percentage of funds (% to be determined) in both scenarios. This percentage will most likely be determined by the shortfall of Karma at v1 compared to v1 claims, the same shortfall is likely to exist in v2 claims, if not become larger.

I haven't seen any other detailed proposals with the process to be followed spelt out, I will do the advantages/disadvantages to make sure no side of the argument is underrepresented, I can add advantages/disadvantages I missed upon request.

Actual alterations are:
Bitwho will now be receiving the wallet instead of Scryptminer. This is because Scryptminer doesn't want to. There have been no volunteers other than Bitwho to receive it and he has yet to confirm if he will be the person transferring the Karma.

Update on the progress of the plan in general:
There have been no nominations to be on the committee, which is needed to deal with v2 balances that are incorrect (for example from failed withdrawals). The committee may not be required if v1 balances are used because they can be taken from the Mintpal v1 database, assuming it is provided.

Update on the progress of recovering funds:
The wallet / database haven't been provided yet. I've been advised that Bitwho is working with Ferdousbhai who is currently being held up by something outside of his control.

Update on the progress of the website:
The website is being worked on by Scryptminer with a bit of help from other people. I anticipate this will be ready shortly after the database is received and/or the plan is finalised.

Chargin.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
mison

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:49:32 AM

why this do not solving old mintpal owners? If I have balance at V2, then there is some database. I have read many times, that karma from V1 was not migrated into V2 and it will not to be problem send karm back to owners
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:54:09 AM

why this do not solving old mintpal owners? If I have balance at V2, then there is some database. I have read many times, that karma from V1 was not migrated into V2 and it will not to be problem send karm back to owners

it is complicated but basically we cannot use V2 data unless we collect it manually..
This means that the good people of the community have to donate their time willingly to make it happen.
That is because Moolah (who are controlling V2 ie Mintpal.com) so far Moolah has not reached out to the community and told us they are working on a solution to give us our coins back.

Karma was migrated to Version 2 but it was only working for a few days before it crashed.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:58:18 PM

Guys...

This thread is supposed to be about Karma developments.
Not about Mintpal...

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
mison

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:07:16 PM

What I may think about KARMA? Mintpal stolen all my Karma coins, my Karma coin wallet do not working, karmacoin.info site do to working, karmacoin.me site do not working, ikarmasomethink site from this thread do not working... where I can get a new wallet?
endchat

Activity: 269

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:49:03 AM

How can it be that every single karmacoin site listed on the first page of this site be down?
How is it possible that I can not even download a wallet right now to download the block chain from anywhere else?
I am holding millions of these coins, but I wonder wtf I am doing, if I am holding coins that no new comers can even come to buy or trade...
How hard is it to put up a page that works?

Pretty ridiculous...
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:54:45 AM

nothing's ridiculous calm down.

We're already working on it.

When things go down people come complaining. Crying injustice. It would have been much easier for us if more of you come and help out. Things don't just happen. It is suppose to be a community effort.

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:09:41 AM

What I may think about KARMA? Mintpal stolen all my Karma coins, my Karma coin wallet do not working, karmacoin.info site do to working, karmacoin.me site do not working, ikarmasomethink site from this thread do not working... where I can get a new wallet?

we're trying to do our best to work something out regarding mintpal. Our effort is limited to the amount of help/cooperation we get from them.

Karmacoin info has been shut for ages.
Karmacoin.me has been recently shut down. We are working to see if we can bring that back up online. at the same time scryptminer has been busy for weeks to creating brand new site and forums. We wished we would have some more time to make this move smooth but here we are.

i also wish we would have more men power. But like always it will get down to few people doing all the work for everyone here all over again.

Karma will move on and prosper, that's for sure, but please to everyone out there don't come here demanding results whilst you have done nothing to help this community. But instead give the few people who show up everyday figuring out how to improve karma status a thumbs up. Please do not drive them off like you did with previous members
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:34:00 PM

Just checked this thread after a long time away.

Good to see there is still activity but sorry to see things are not going great:(
Thanks to all those still pushing Karma forward.

Question: What is the current wallet version? I'm running v0.8.6.5-beta which still appears to be syncing(9 more weeks to go) but with the site down I cant check current version.

Thanks.
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:52:02 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 11:56:38 PM by bitwho

Good to see there is still activity but sorry to see things are not going great:(

Question: What is the current wallet version? I'm running v0.8.6.5-beta which still appears to be syncing(9 more weeks to go) but with the site down I cant check current version.

Thanks.

yes. that is the current newest wallet version.

Not sure if you are saying that you are still syncing or stuck at 9 weeks.

If you're stuck try to add Altcoingood nodes :

in your wallet go to help | debug window | console and type in:

addnode altcoin.dk:9432 add

addnode altcoin.dk:9436 add

close the popup window, wait for your wallet to start syncing.Wait up to 15-30 mins

temporarily window wallet execution file
Karma-QT-Windows-0.8.6.5-setup.zip
http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/61873832/file.html
altcoingood

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:34:51 AM

Thanks.

yes. that is the current newest wallet version.

Not sure if you are saying that you are still syncing or stuck at 9 weeks.

If you're stuck try to add Altcoingood nodes :

in your wallet go to help | debug window | console and type in:

addnode altcoin.dk:9432 add

addnode altcoin.dk:9436 add

close the popup window, wait for your wallet to start syncing.Wait up to 15-30 mins

temporarily window wallet execution file
Karma-QT-Windows-0.8.6.5-setup.zip
http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/61873832/file.html

You are on your own if you use my services. I don't maintain them anymore, I don't think the nodes are synced up. YMMV.
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: