Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:48:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 07:47:37 PM

DMD CLoud/Multi info

as long as cryptsy withdraw isnt fixed no BTC/DMD conversion rounds will happen

the mined BTC is not wasted will be converted as soon as possible

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:16:12 PM

What's going on here ?, my wallet has a different block that appears in https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd and this is from four days ago. because it goes the other way? checkwallet true

checkwallet would say true if u still have the bad blockchain

checkwallet and repairwallet have only effect if u fix ur blockchain

basically sync the transactions stored in wallet.dat with the transactions in blockchain

I understand, but it's the second time this has happened in two weeks. something is working wrong. I had already downloaded the .zip with blocks and now again fails

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:31:35 AM

What's going on here ?, my wallet has a different block that appears in https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd and this is from four days ago. because it goes the other way? checkwallet true

basically sync the transactions stored in wallet.dat with the transactions in blockchain

I understand, but it's the second time this has happened in two weeks. something is working wrong. I had already downloaded the .zip with blocks and now again fails

My wallet seems to be just fine.  I am running the conf file exactly like Cryptonit suggested.

ajqjjj

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:25:43 AM

My wallet seems to be just fine.  I am running the conf file exactly like Cryptonit suggested.

Apparently this coin has no support. 2 weeks down the .zip and lost 600 dmd. Now another fork again lose 400 dmd more. settings is as suggested, Cryptonit. and yet my wallet goes one way and the other goes https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/. I think I came up here, no support is impossible to continue.

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:47:06 AM

Apparently this coin has no support. 2 weeks down the .zip and lost 600 dmd. Now another fork again lose 400 dmd more. settings is as suggested, Cryptonit. and yet my wallet goes one way and the other goes https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/. I think I came up here, no support is impossible to continue.

You are a bit premature.  There is nothing but support on this coin.  You are crying at the first bit of an issue.  This is not kindergarten.  Please be patient.

ajqjjj

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:56:42 AM

You are a bit premature.  There is nothing but support on this coin.  You are crying at the first bit of an issue.  This is not kindergarten.  Please be patient.

be patient? please come you and I pay the electricity. this is not to be playing. no money invested here. if it works it should not come clean and say no. but not play with the time and money of others.

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:13:54 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 06:12:00 AM by kiklo

DMD CLoud/Multi info

Cryptsy Diamond Block # is 894994
https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/status

Diamond Block Explorer is over 898231 , until they match your diamond wallet will not work with cryptsy.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/

You can monitor what diamond block cryptsy is on at
scroll down to diamond, block # at the right
To confirm when it is back operational.

Cool

FYI:
Once you get the bugs worked out , you should contact comkort
https://comkort.com/trade/dmd_btc
Just a suggestion , but you might want to throw some trading their way to have a 2nd exchange running , when one goes down. Because if you don't comkort might delist diamond in the near future.
Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:21:08 AM

how, when and how many time it is necessary to apply the setchangeaddress parameter when I am withdrawal from a wallet?

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:58:58 AM

DMD CLoud/Multi info

Cryptsy Diamond Block # is 894994

Diamond Block Explorer is over 898231 , until they match your diamond wallet will not work with cryptsy.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/

You can monitor what diamond block cryptsy is on at
scroll down to diamond, block # at the right
To confirm when it is back operational.

Cool

FYI:
Once you get the bugs worked out , you should contact comkort
https://comkort.com/trade/dmd_btc
Just a suggestion , but you might want to throw some trading their way to have a 2nd exchange running , when one goes down. Because if you don't comkort might delist diamond in the near future.

Checking into this. We must have a bad set of peers
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:42:24 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 09:27:08 AM by kiklo

Checking into this. We must have a bad set of peers

Diamond network has been forking lately, for some reason their blockchain is not reorganizing and they have to redownload the entire blockchain from scratch.

Cool

FYI:
Possible reason for Diamond's recent problems:
Security analysis of PoW/PoS hybrids with low PoW reward
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=551861.0
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 10:32:05 AM

this is a clean chain from 25.04
https://mega.co.nz/#!IQwRjCwS!jfAqWzbBXZy-5oRsgl0LeFrmMMJRgpBXrU6SZVuGHLU

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:44:45 AM

That should work for your users, but I believe the exchanges have security policy set , that they always have to let the wallets sync the blockchain and they can't use bootstrap or chain downloads.

Cool
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 11:20:44 AM

Security analysis of PoW/PoS hybrids with low PoW reward
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=551861.0

we far away of low POW hashrate
we have more hashrate than example
groestlcoin a pure POW coin using same algo

issue is not low pow reward or hashrate

issue is pool with over 51% hashrate can fork if network backbone is overloaded (100% cpu load nodes slow relay blockinfo)

we work on solutions for that all

at least one miningfield pool will reopen soon to reduce danbi pool hashrate
please some mioners move from danbi to miningfield as soon as he announce restart of pool

daniel is working on wallet optimisations regarding cpu useage and some other nice studd for next wallet release

we are increase the ammount of backbone nodes

and we request that if clean sync on mainchain every wallet use a addnode listen=1 config to support block replay in network

suggested lines in diamond.conf

listen=1
noirc=1
addnode=193.68.21.19
addnode=54.191.208.14
addnode=54.255.133.30
addnode=54.86.164.216
addnode=167.114.184.20
addnode=37.187.176.193
#community nodes 2015.04.23
addnode=93.89.139.77
addnode=213.229.0.41
addnode=193.136.96.30
addnode=193.136.97.30
bantime=3600
maxconnections=50
#adapt maxconnections to fit ur CPU and internet upload speed 20 for low spec home 100 for servers with 100mbit internet

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 11:23:48 AM

That should work for your users, but I believe the exchanges have security policy set , that they always have to let the wallets sync the blockchain and they can't use bootstrap or chain downloads.

Cool

dont worry we in contact with mullick (cryptsy wallet maintainance team) he do a great job

did u become a DMD Diamond investor lately? or just wana show us ur zeitcoin signature?

i wish u best luck with ur coin i still hold 100 million zeitcoins

but if u wana give us feedback send me pm its always welcome
but dont spread rumors that dont fit to DMD Diamond

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:37:24 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 11:48:57 AM by kiklo

Cool

dont worry we in contact with mullick (cryptsy wallet maintainance team) he do a great job

did u become a DMD Diamond investor lately? or just wana show us ur zeitcoin signature?

i wish u best luck with ur coin i still hold 100 million zeitcoins

but if u wana give us feedback send me pm its always welcome
but dont spread rumors that dont fit to DMD Diamond

As many times as your Diamond signature was in the Zeit forum, no one complained , strange you take offense to mine. Everytime I am this close to buying some diamond , your network has problems and I put it off.  I did place a link so you can keep an eye on your block number at cryptsy, so I don't think that was rumor. And I said Possible reason for the forking , not 100% certain, I leave that up to you guys.

Later,
 Cool

FYI:
Since you mentioned it.
Your 100 mil zeit, you got for less than $75 is now worth ~$500.
Not too bad for less than 7 months holding time.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:10:49 PM

Its pretty plain to see the problem.
Everybody wallets are split staking big piles into small piles.
The wallet will not combine and make big piles from different addresses.
The wallet only split stakes/combines inside an individual address.
It takes 5 inputs mining to get 1 diamond now.
Look at the block explorer any rich list address,reactor what ever.
The rewards are decreasing across the board but the number of inputs
is increasing. The wallets are stuffed full of small piles/inputs.
More load on the wallet, your cpu,the network.
Their is way more transactions now.
Address 1 3200 diamonds with 128 inputs with the biggest pile at 135 diamonds.
Address 2 200 diamonds with 243 inputs with the biggest pile /input 4.5 diamonds.
Address 3 83 diamonds with 78 inputs biggest pile is 1.2 diamonds.
Address 4 1.4 diamonds 7 inputs biggest pile .20 dmd.
Small piles,equals more inputs per address.
If you solo mine and you got 5 vid cards, every card will mine to a seperate address.
The reward is .20 pow. How many inputs will that create.
Check your own wallet with coin control.
Its going to get worse. Thats why the wallets are forking and falling behind.
They cant keep up with the transactions. The group stake is out to lunch or something.
The split stake is creating to many inputs. The load on the network and wallet is increasing.
Too many small piles. The  POS rewards are decreasing and the transactions and inputs are increasing.
Check any rich list address or staking address for the last week,3 weeks ago.
If I wanted to create big piles for coin-weight its pointless.
The fees are per input not coin amount. I can stuff alot of coin into an input,but now.
The Load on users cpus is increasing. I get constant getwork failures solomining.
The work comes from the wallet its the server.
If the wallet is choking on listen trying to max connect a value it cant achieve,
trying to keep up with the blockchain,minting all these inputs its creating through split stake,and provide work to your miner its choking. Forking.
Im using max connect 20 but I had getwork failures about an hour ago.
Ive never experienced getwork failures soloming ever,until this past week.
You think i'm wrong. Increasing mining pools will only amplify the problem.
I can only imagine the mess some wallets look like probably thousands of inputs.
The Reactor wallet guaranteeded to be the biggest mess cause its the biggest wallet.
The block explorer shows exactly whats happenin.
The reactor has not minted 5 diamonds in a single transaction for over a week.
Youll be lucky to see 1 diamond minted now in a transaction.
Look at other user wallets. Same thing. More inputs, more transactions.
More wallets are gonna fork. The inputs are out of control. The group stake is flawed.
Look for your self. Real messy.

digi123

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:34:09 PM

Early on in the game the problems with this coin, the forking and the re-downloading blockchain and all that stuff you can get away with for a while. But as things progress it becomes harder and harder to get away with and not having a detrimental effect on the continuous viability of the success of this coin, where people can rely on it and not have to check up here all the time to find out what the latest problems are instead of the latest advances.
At the moment both seem to be the case. Maybe at the moment things are balancing themselves out regarding price but for how long. I would suggest that you implement things that would provide the adequate security to alleviate this continuing situation.
Diamonds give a sense of security and affluence, which needs to be backed up by reality.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 04:37:50 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 05:41:40 PM by cryptonit

u said urself auto merging coin piles will adapt the amounts of coin piles
once competition for POS blocks is high enough that some coin pile get no slot in 30 days
the coin pile will start to merge together when minting above 30 days age

u see the solution urself coin pile merge at POS but u dont see that we on our way again there?

now the network fill with coin piles so the POS diff raise again and once high enough coin merge will start again

a few hundred coin pile (even a few thousand pile) in a wallet is absolute no issue for the wallet

but yes once the total amount of transactions reach a point of multiple ten-thousands transactions its time to move coins into a new wallet

for a normal user wallet that will be multiple years 24/7 online wallet

PANDiNSKi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:42:26 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 07:20:47 PM by PANDiNSKi

I'm having an issue with my wallet, It's refusing to properly sync. I turned on my machine today (Ive not changed any settings) and my wallet seemed to get stuck in a sync loop. I deleted the blockchain and freshly copied over the chain listed on the ANN page (Danbi's chain) and it then said I only had half the coins I actually own!

So I've now replaced my wallet with a backup and it's still trying to sync but not showing a lot of my transactions? My address is: dDuyYPmvYMSF9R3aU9VhCjxnLJNScbRMQk

*Edit*
FYI I'm also using your suggested .conf Cryptonit

*Edit 2*
My wallet says I have 365.361 DMDs whilst the blockchain explorer says I have 843.844966 DMD (The correct amount).

I have no idea whats going on!
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:21:31 PM

I'm having an issue with my wallet, It's refusing to properly sync. I turned on my machine today (Ive not changed any settings) and my wallet seemed to get stuck in a sync loop. I deleted the blockchain and freshly copied over the chain listed on the ANN page (Danbi's chain) and it then said I only had half the coins I actually own!

So I've now replaced my wallet with a backup and it's still trying to sync but not showing a lot of my transactions? My address is: dDuyYPmvYMSF9R3aU9VhCjxnLJNScbRMQk

*Edit* FYI I'm also using your suggested .conf Cryptonit

a few post earlier there is a chain from today

use that once sync finished use in console repairwallet

then u should be up to date

i am sorry for all the extra work this forking issue created

but i guess everyone can see we as core team have most of the work

and there is still no danger as happened on lot other coins

that we say fuck this and we leave the coin alone dying

that i can guarantee will never happen

also please understand we not have constant new forks

since last fork of danbi pool no new fork happend

BUT there still wallets who did stay on this fork and feed bad blocks

by use the chain i uploaded today u have no danger to get feeded bad block and accept them

this is a clean chain from 25.04
https://mega.co.nz/#!IQwRjCwS!jfAqWzbBXZy-5oRsgl0LeFrmMMJRgpBXrU6SZVuGHLU

Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: