Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 02:03:31 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 02:17:37 AM by cryptonit

Press release Community initiative

i sold 325 dmd and 1.5 ltc so here is my .232 hope this helps
Date: 22-Feb-15 12:04
To: press coverage 1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg
Debit: -0.232 BTC
Transaction fee: -0.0001 BTC
Net amount: -0.2321 BTC
Transaction ID: 991b146e96baa789df806f5a32bf6b9d0e86b4fd2dfe950f3da5fa5595b34c7b-000
i now have 0 dmd 0 btc and 0 ltc coins.... all have gone into dmd projects

its good to have u on board
but mate u contrirbute far above what fit to ur share size
if other with double ur amount of dmd cloud shares and dmd
would contribute just the half of u we would have perfect community support

THX!

YES WE DID IT!

everyone should see stoody as a perfect example how thing get done
he show that act is the way to reach a goal
and not waiting that someone else to do it

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 02:21:41 AM

mining diff over 220 again so we can hope for some chinese insta selling miners
that would help sell orderbooks did run pretty dry last few days

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
feldenthorne

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:31:23 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 02:46:03 AM by feldenthorne

Hi, everyone,

Just announcing that I compiled some armv7 builds of the wallet/headless binaries since I couldn't find any (though I did discover that the Diamond-Coin-2.0 repo has essentially the same edits, but is not merged with the production wallet for some reason).

If you're interested in an armv7 wallet (for many arm devboards and set top boxes, basically), you can download my prebuilt binaries here: http://starflakenights.net/crypto/wallets.html#dmd .
(Diffs from the official repo are linked in my brief write-up.)

If you'd like to take a look at the source I used, it's located here: https://github.com/feldenthorne/Diamond .

The binaries on my site will be updated periodically/as-necessary. I hope someone else on here finds them useful!

just bought a rasperry pi2 would this wallet fit there?

can i use lubuntu or ubunto snappy?

i think the goal would be have a ubunto snappy dmd wallet that autoupdate the binaries whenever a update of wallet happens

I don't have an RPi2, but I think it should work because both lubuntu and ubuntu are Debian-based distros and the RPi2 is armv7. If you can't get it to work with my prebuilt binaries, you can download my repository fork and try building it yourself - everything should work the same as it did for me. Build instructions are bundled in the zipped releases (README).

Definitely let me know whether or not it works, though! The prebuilt and if building from the source fails or works as well - I don't have one to test with.

(If you do run into problems, open an issue on my GitHub page or reply here - and start off with your output from the terminal command "uname -a" .)

EDIT: I missed the autoupdate part. I think autoupdates are a little out of the scope of what I have going on with this project right now. But a simple-ish solution would be making a shell script that runs git to try to pull the source repo every time you run the wallet client. If an update is found, rebuild the binary of your choice, then run the wallet. If no new commits are seen, run the wallet.
You could probably also do this with one of the numerous GitHubv3 API python scripts and have it run on a really dilated timer (~24h or something, to minimize CPU usage).
stoody

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:33:07 AM

i have been mining cryptocurrency for a year now and have earned about .7 btc (and brought some dmd with that) , 23 ltc (which i sold for dmd) and 1800 dmd. i put $100 American into cloud mining .4-- something btc into cloud mining as well. i also put 1500dmd into the reactor and another .24-- btc in to the press coverage. the total worth of all my coins was 1.7 bitcoin.. now its 0. I look at this as numbers on a screen and it had no value to me. however i am sitting on a nice investment and in a year from now i hope to have 3.4 bitcoin in value, and thats all i hope for.. so to the dev team keep up  the hard work and make my investment grow to what i hope it to be Smiley
stoody

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:57:16 AM

i have been mining cryptocurrency for a year now and have earned about .7 btc (and brought some dmd with that) , 23 ltc (which i sold for dmd) and 1800 dmd. i put $100 American into cloud mining .4-- something btc into cloud mining as well. i also put 1500dmd into the reactor and another .24-- btc in to the press coverage. the total worth of all my coins was 1.7 bitcoin.. now its 0. I look at this as numbers on a screen and it had no value to me. however i am sitting on a nice investment and in a year from now i hope to have 3.4 bitcoin in value, and thats all i hope for.. so to the dev team keep up  the hard work and make my investment grow to what i hope it to be Smiley

You are a model for the community stoody Smiley  What you just wrote here is the attitude of an investor, a real investor.
Let's hope we get the 0.75 BTC we need to make your contribution and all others valuable to the community !
yes lets hope:) by the sounds of it we only really have a few months left before the reward drop... lets hope a few more people can part with there coins and get this up and running
LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

DMD,XZC

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:08:44 AM

where are the chinese fpga miners when u need them

please throw ur dmd on market and dump for some nice profit
what do you need?
need more hashrate to security the blckchain?
or need more coins to dump?

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:39:17 AM

Hi, everyone,

Just announcing that I compiled some armv7 builds of the wallet/headless binaries since I couldn't find any (though I did discover that the Diamond-Coin-2.0 repo has essentially the same edits, but is not merged with the production wallet for some reason).

If you're interested in an armv7 wallet (for many arm devboards and set top boxes, basically), you can download my prebuilt binaries here: http://starflakenights.net/crypto/wallets.html#dmd .
(Diffs from the official repo are linked in my brief write-up.)

If you'd like to take a look at the source I used, it's located here: https://github.com/feldenthorne/Diamond .

The binaries on my site will be updated periodically/as-necessary. I hope someone else on here finds them useful!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this build uses libdb5.1, which is *allegedly* used in the official builds, as per the Readme, but the unix makefile readme suggests that they use libdb4.8. So blockchain databases that have been opened or generated with these prebuilts might not work with official clients. But they should.

I already compiled the arm binary. You can find it, along with building instructions, if you search this thread.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 09:42:06 AM

what do you need?

sellorderbook was dry
its a bit better today
but still not  thick enough to protect longer from a pump

up to 0.00100 there are only 4000 dmd in sellorderbook

LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

DMD,XZC

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:27:03 AM

what do you need?

sellorderbook was dry
its a bit better today

why not drive to 0.001 and stay above the price ?

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:57:00 AM

what do you need?

sellorderbook was dry
its a bit better today

why not drive to 0.001 and stay above the price ?

Personally I would like more people take advantage of this still relatively low price and get as much DMD as possible. This is why I do not like these pumps but these days even trying to buy 300 coins can cause a pump. Once we reach mid April, there will be no more cheap coins.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:09:06 PM

Just curious.  About a week or two ago I mentioned if anyone looked into adding masternodes or instant x to DMD?  What is everyone's thoughts on that?  I think a masternode might be a great way to decentralize the coin more and also create lot's of demand on the coin.  The coin will be even more rare.  It doesn't have to take a lot of DMD to run a mn.  Say 250 to activate one.  But this will allow us to help decentralize the network.  We could do either a wallet based MN like Spreadcoins or a vpn based mn like Darkcoins?  Any thoughts as to why or why not this would or wouldn't work?  Do we have the programmers able to implement this?  Just food for thought.

feldenthorne

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:21:30 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 12:37:16 PM by feldenthorne

I already compiled the arm binary. You can find it, along with building instructions, if you search this thread.

Found the ARM building instructions - they really do look similar to what I did, so I'm glad I didn't take a path that was totally ludicrous.

For people that might be looking at this down the line, pallas' Diamond wallet ARM build instructions and headless binary are linked in his post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg8380165#msg8380165 ! It even has a nifty donation address for his work.

Is there any chance you know the reason your additions (and the boost scopes that I missed, though it looks like the file just uses the namespace, so maybe they're no longer necessary?) haven't been picked up in the official repo? It didn't look like danbi was being too responsive on the matter and I got tired of flipping through the thread to look for the conversation really quickly (and just looked through your past posts to find your instructions/build).

Also, do you have a Git/SVN/Mercurial/whatever repo that you maintain for your builds? If you do, I'm going to delete my fork and follow yours, even if it's not linked to the DMDcoin GitHub.

And, finally, sorry for stepping on your toes if you were affronted.

EDIT: clarification of boost scope/namespace usage
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:50:16 PM

Found the ARM building instructions - they really do look similar to what I did, so I'm glad I didn't take a path that was totally ludicrous.

For people that might be looking at this down the line, pallas' Diamond wallet ARM build instructions and headless binary are linked in his post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg8380165#msg8380165 ! It even has a nifty donation address for his work.

Is there any chance you know the reason your additions (and the boost scopes that I missed, though it looks like the file just uses the namespace, so maybe they're no longer necessary?) haven't been picked up in the official repo? It didn't look like danbi was being too responsive on the matter and I got tired of flipping through the thread to look for the conversation really quickly (and just looked through your past posts to find your instructions/build).

Also, do you have a Git/SVN/Mercurial/whatever repo that you maintain for your builds? If you do, I'm going to delete my fork and follow yours, even if it's not linked to the DMDcoin GitHub.

And, finally, sorry for stepping on your toes if you were affronted.

EDIT: clarification of boost scope/namespace usage

No problem! :-)
I do not plan to keep the arm build updated as I'm not using it any longer and there is no interest in it.
I don't know why danbi didn't want to apply my modifications to the main tree, maybe he didn't want to risk modifying a stable source for very few users...

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:54:44 PM

Just curious.  About a week or two ago I mentioned if anyone looked into adding masternodes or instant x to DMD?  What is everyone's thoughts on that?  I think a masternode might be a great way to decentralize the coin more and also create lot's of demand on the coin.  The coin will be even more rare.  It doesn't have to take a lot of DMD to run a mn.  Say 250 to activate one.  But this will allow us to help decentralize the network.  We could do either a wallet based MN like Spreadcoins or a vpn based mn like Darkcoins?  Any thoughts as to why or why not this would or wouldn't work?  Do we have the programmers able to implement this?  Just food for thought.

Seems like a really great idea if implemented the right way. I strongly disagree with what Charlie Lee said for Litecoin, that LTC does not need new fancy gimmicks. Look at where LTC is now.

Each and every project, including DMD, need constant improvement and innovations which make it stand out from other similar projects. I feel DMD has already got a bunch of nice traits but that does not mean we cannot introduce more and make it even more attractive.

Introducing nodes would at one side generate additional demand for the coin to set up a node, thus making it even more rare and consequently pushing the price up. On the other hand, it would bring profit to the node owner. I would only raise the limit for the node, maybe to at least 500 coins per node. That s under $100 and I think it would be acceptable for everyone.

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:09:47 PM

Seems like a really great idea if implemented the right way. I strongly disagree with what Charlie Lee said for Litecoin, that LTC does not need new fancy gimmicks. Look at where LTC is now.

Each and every project, including DMD, need constant improvement and innovations which make it stand out from other similar projects. I feel DMD has already got a bunch of nice traits but that does not mean we cannot introduce more and make it even more attractive.

Introducing nodes would at one side generate additional demand for the coin to set up a node, thus making it even more rare and consequently pushing the price up. On the other hand, it would bring profit to the node owner. I would only raise the limit for the node, maybe to at least 500 coins per node. That s under $100 and I think it would be acceptable for everyone.

Agreed.  I just threw out an arbitrary number.  The reason I bring it up is that anyone with longevity mindset can open a masternode and invest long term in addition to the POS staking wallet.  If someone wants to rent a VPN they are going to be more committed to the success of the coin.  It will give a short term and long term investor multiple ways into DMD.  And I believe we would be the first POW, POS, MN wallet?  Correct me if I am wrong.  Liquidity would come in daily POS and MN payments.  I am also sure that with the cloudmining buy pressure the value of DMD would go nuts.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:29:34 PM

Agreed.  I just threw out an arbitrary number.  The reason I bring it up is that anyone with longevity mindset can open a masternode and invest long term in addition to the POS staking wallet.  If someone wants to rent a VPN they are going to be more committed to the success of the coin.  It will give a short term and long term investor multiple ways into DMD.  And I believe we would be the first POW, POS, MN wallet?  Correct me if I am wrong.  Liquidity would come in daily POS and MN payments.  I am also sure that with the cloudmining buy pressure the value of DMD would go nuts.

Having POW, POS and MN wallet at the same time would definitely bring attention of the press. I would put that among top DMD priorities. Let us know what community can do to help.

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:33:46 PM

Just curious.  About a week or two ago I mentioned if anyone looked into adding masternodes or instant x to DMD?  What is everyone's thoughts on that?  I think a masternode might be a great way to decentralize the coin more and also create lot's of demand on the coin.  The coin will be even more rare.  It doesn't have to take a lot of DMD to run a mn.  Say 250 to activate one.  But this will allow us to help decentralize the network.  We could do either a wallet based MN like Spreadcoins or a vpn based mn like Darkcoins?  Any thoughts as to why or why not this would or wouldn't work?  Do we have the programmers able to implement this?  Just food for thought.

Agreed.  I just threw out an arbitrary number.  The reason I bring it up is that anyone with longevity mindset can open a masternode and invest long term in addition to the POS staking wallet.  If someone wants to rent a VPN they are going to be more committed to the success of the coin.  It will give a short term and long term investor multiple ways into DMD.  And I believe we would be the first POW, POS, MN wallet?  Correct me if I am wrong.  Liquidity would come in daily POS and MN payments.  I am also sure that with the cloudmining buy pressure the value of DMD would go nuts.

Having POW, POS and MN wallet at the same time would definitely bring attention of the press. I would put that among top DMD priorities. Let us know what community can do to help.

Hehe I think we need a good programmer to implement it!  LOL - I just come up with the ideas.

one could look at the work the spreadcoin dev has done and also the darkcoin dev:
https://github.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=spreadcoin

Not sure if Danbi can implement?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 06:07:09 PM

pokeytex what we have to do to achive dmd v3
go far beyond the difficulty to add masternodes or a similar system

we add it to our wishlist in fact we had always a plan to add something beside POS that rewards active wallets

please give us some time we have big projects to work on
bigger than anything that was ever done for DMD Diamond

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 06:56:22 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 07:10:23 PM by popshot

Thank you Community for all the contributions so far.

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:00:54 PM

pokeytex what we have to do to achive dmd v3
go far beyond the difficulty to add masternodes or a similar system

we add it to our wishlist in fact we had always a plan to add something beside POS that rewards active wallets

please give us some time we have big projects to work on
bigger than anything that was ever done for DMD Diamond

Absolutely and I understand.  I just wanted to discuss it with the community to see if it was viable or made sense.  No pressure.  Keep up the good work.

Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: