Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260276 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:41:27 AM

Naemnik   2,488,416 kh/s

Could this possibly be a groestl asic on Danbi's pool?  That is insane hash power....
I quit buying till.... market normalize again ... doing fine staking

I'm with you utahjohn, think this is a supply side problem atm. Lets hope things change early next month.

chilo

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 08:55:57 AM

Naemnik   2,488,416 kh/s

Could this possibly be a groestl asic on Danbi's pool?  That is insane hash power....

big gpu farm or fpga farm

sure no groestl asics existing

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 09:11:33 AM

this ivan is crazy 0.15 BTC for a BTT signature

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967360.msg10575116#msg10575116

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:40:30 AM

this ivan is crazy 0.15 BTC for a BTT signature

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967360.msg10575116#msg10575116

Yup, that s  me. Go for it people, I would like to see someone from the community wins this one.
However, the decision ll be made by a DMD core team together so don't try to send me chocolate and beer to help you out with one. Smiley

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 10:13:43 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 04:29:56 PM by cryptonit

don't try to send me chocolate and beer....

better send to me  Grin

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 12:40:29 PM

thx the mightyknight
i love how we see activity from different community members this days

we have a nice bunch of people here
but now its time to spread the word

i think we all abused our early adopter advantage a lot
its time at least in the last few weeks of full reward pow
that we make dmd diamond visible to more people

be a secret insider tip as way how people see us should  be changed towards

(remove insider and secret)

dmd diamond a coin that everyone should know and add to his portfolio

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:05:59 PM

new hawaii bin in my thread.

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:09:53 PM

Press release Community initiative

1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

^^^^^^^ CONTRIBUTE^^^^^^^

Contributors so far:

chilo-0.25

0.25-popshot

cryptonit-0.25

0.25-TheMightyKnight

enigmatic person-0.25

0.232-stoody

Star65-0.10

The following is Guaranteed With Our Full Premium Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Press Release Service:

* Your Press Release submitted to 40 000 + relevant media outlets (newspapers, TV, radio, magazines, bloggers)

* Extra viral social media syndication

* Guaranteed publication on at least 5 top tier media outlets such as
  Yahoo Finance, Business Journal, Chicago Tribune, San Fransisco Chronicle, CNBC, Bloomberg Businessweek, Wall Street Journal…
  Exact outlets vary but they are high quality, high traffic mainstream media.

* Your PR syndicated through an extra 20 + PR distribution networks, as well as all the newswires, publication and syndication in our Standard Package.

* Leveraging our unique expertise, partnerships and experience this premium package is recommended for all serious cryptocurrency projects that need maximum exposure.

Community, we can achieve this ! Just 0.75 BTC left to contribute to get GREAT  PRESS coverage for DMD ! Imagine the effect of this PR campaign if done now, just before the 1M PoW reduction Wink

"There is one thing that keeps me flabbergasted: how can the PR community initiative generate so little interest ?
How can such an important step for us all, for DMD, be ignored ?

We are so close to our community funding goal, why don't we reach it ?

If someone can answer these questions, I will simply stop posting about this initiative and I am sure that popshot and cryptonit will put those BTCs to good use, but I need to understand why we can't just find 0.75BTC to make DMD go mainstream.

I feel more people have the right to join the ship and would probably want to if they were informed.

What do you think ? "

Stoody answered our call.  You can also Wink We need YOU !

TheMightyKnight

Ok Ok - I decided what I am going to do.  I have been mining my asics for cloud mining shares recently - As of today I am diverting my asics to the BTC address for Press Release.  I will keep them there until we hit .75 BTC.  That is how I am going to contribute. 

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:14:56 PM

Ok all asics are now pointed at (1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg) - I make about .013 BTC per day and will keep them there until we hit the goal.  Please let me know once we reach the goal so I can go back to Cloudmining  Grin

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:46:40 PM

Ok all asics are now pointed at (1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg) - I make about .013 BTC per day and will keep them there until we hit the goal.  Please let me know once we reach the goal so I can go back to Cloudmining  Grin

That s a really a remarkable move. I salute you Pokeytex!!
DMD s really got small but astonishing community.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:39:43 PM

Naemnik   2,488,416 kh/s

I'm with you utahjohn, think this is a supply side problem atm. Lets hope things change early next month.

chilo
C'mon guys/gals quit supporting these pumps by refusing to buy, defeat them, sellers WILL lower price if buy walls removed.  If u are a true DMD investor u will support this initiative because u want to HOLD more DMD and stake than just mine-the-F out of it and dump DMD.   Immediate-Profit only miners will see this and drop mining DMD when their immediate cash-out is not profitable, DMD diff will drop back Smiley  It's just stupid to try to cash out before the reward reduction, u will get 8-10x cash out when it happens, huge PnD will occur, do not get sucked into them Smiley  I'm waiting for the price to DROP, buy more (still mining HOLD only).  I'm looking for the LONG term reward which coin-mechanics were designed for  Grin
DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:48:52 PM

Pallas, I commend you for your efforts trying to squeeze more hashing power out of our existing hardware.  However, I gave this new bin a try on my R9 290s and I am sorry to say I did not see any improvement over the optimizations UtahJohn posted last week.  I can get as much as 28 mh/s out of some of my 290s but that's what I was getting before.

Having said that, this is an improvement over your last release so again, thanks and keep this up.  More hashing power from our existing investments in hardware helps us keep up with the increase difficulties.  I just wish my power company would figure out a way to reduce my energy costs!  I don;t understand how with oil prices down so much my cost per kilowatt hour is going up.
utahjohn

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:57:56 PM

Pallas, I commend you for your efforts trying to squeeze more hashing power out of our existing hardware.  However, I gave this new bin a try on my R9 290s and I am sorry to say I did not see any improvement over the optimizations UtahJohn posted last week.  I can get as much as 28 mh/s out of some of my 290s but that's what I was getting before.

Having said that, this is an improvement over your last release so again, thanks and keep this up.  More hashing power from our existing investments in hardware helps us keep up with the increase difficulties.  I just wish my power company would figure out a way to reduce my energy costs!  I don;t understand how with oil prices down so much my cost per kilowatt hour is going up.
I shut down my 7950, not earning it's keep, 280x only card mining DMD direct at 26MHs Smiley
Yah my electric jumped to $140 a month (from $86), I don't understand that either, greedy MF's at Rocky MTN power LOL.
Working with Pallas via PM hopefully a new even more energy efficient kernel when I get his opt's into ASM ...
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:00:02 PM

Naemnik   2,488,416 kh/s

chilo
C'mon guys/gals quit supporting these pumps by refusing to buy, defeat them, sellers WILL lower price if buy walls removed.  If u are a true DMD investor u will support this initiative because u want to HOLD more DMD and stake than just mine-the-F out of it and dump DMD.   Immediate-Profit only miners will see this and drop mining DMD when their immediate cash-out is not profitable, DMD diff will drop back Smiley  It's just stupid to try to cash out before the reward reduction, u will get 8-10x cash out when it happens, huge PnD will occur, do not get sucked into them Smiley  I'm waiting for the price to DROP, buy more (still mining HOLD only).  I'm looking for the LONG term reward which coin-mechanics were designed for  Grin

utah - I have some low 60's buy walls set up.  Why would I want to remove them?  Help me to understand?  Is it that you want it to go below 60 again?  Does the community agree with this?  Please advise.

utahjohn

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:02:22 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 06:28:30 PM by utahjohn

Naemnik   2,488,416 kh/s

chilo
C'mon guys/gals quit supporting these pumps by refusing to buy, defeat them, sellers WILL lower price if buy walls removed.  If u are a true DMD investor u will support this initiative because u want to HOLD more DMD and stake than just mine-the-F out of it and dump DMD.   Immediate-Profit only miners will see this and drop mining DMD when their immediate cash-out is not profitable, DMD diff will drop back Smiley  It's just stupid to try to cash out before the reward reduction, u will get 8-10x cash out when it happens, huge PnD will occur, do not get sucked into them Smiley  I'm waiting for the price to DROP, buy more (still mining HOLD only).  I'm looking for the LONG term reward which coin-mechanics were designed for  Grin

utah - I have some low 60's buy walls set up.  Why would I want to remove them?  Help me to understand?  Is it that you want it to go below 60 again?  Does the community agree with this?  Please advise.
YES! by doing this the dumper only mindset will GTFO and we few who actually care to invest long term will be able to buy again.  I quit mining other coins for BTC and buying DMD because I can do better mining direct ...
I have a feeling DMD will fall hard if price increase too sharply, many will simply stop buying like me and just hold coins, rarity increases, what happens when buy pressure goes away (I won't cloudmine, all this does it drive price ever higher and has negative impact on investing)  I predicted the fall of cloudmine months ago, I can look for my post but un-needed, couldmine buy strategy needs work  Roll Eyes
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:34:55 PM

Naemnik   2,488,416 kh/s

chilo
C'mon guys/gals quit supporting these pumps by refusing to buy, defeat them, sellers WILL lower price if buy walls removed.  If u are a true DMD investor u will support this initiative because u want to HOLD more DMD and stake than just mine-the-F out of it and dump DMD.   Immediate-Profit only miners will see this and drop mining DMD when their immediate cash-out is not profitable, DMD diff will drop back Smiley  It's just stupid to try to cash out before the reward reduction, u will get 8-10x cash out when it happens, huge PnD will occur, do not get sucked into them Smiley  I'm waiting for the price to DROP, buy more (still mining HOLD only).  I'm looking for the LONG term reward which coin-mechanics were designed for  Grin

utah - I have some low 60's buy walls set up.  Why would I want to remove them?  Help me to understand?  Is it that you want it to go below 60 again?  Does the community agree with this?  Please advise.
YES! by doing this the dumper only mindset will GTFO and we few who actually care to invest long term will be able to buy again.  I quit mining other coins for BTC and buying DMD because I can do better mining direct ...
I have a feeling DMD will fall hard if price increase too sharply, many will simply stop buying like me and just hold coins, rarity increases, what happens when buy pressure goes away (I won't cloudmine, all this does it drive price ever higher and has negative impact on investing)  I predicted the fall of cloudmine months ago, I can look for my post but un-needed, couldmine buy strategy needs work  Roll Eyes

utah - regarding cloud mining - here is the only flaw I see with that.  The constant buy pressure is there no matter what.  If the DMD price is high we buy less DMD's if the DMD price is low we buy more DMD's.  It all dollar cost averages out over time.  When you mine direct, cloud mine, and purchase = best investing possibilities. IMHO.

utahjohn

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:41:51 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 07:33:30 PM by utahjohn

Naemnik   2,488,416 kh/s

chilo

utah - regarding cloud mining - here is the only flaw I see with that.  The constant buy pressure is there no matter what.  If the DMD price is high we buy less DMD's if the DMD price is low we buy more DMD's.  It all dollar cost averages out over time.  When you mine direct, cloud mine, and purchase = best investing possibilities. IMHO.
This proposed cloudmine buy strategy I proposed months ago is to MATCH not outbid current BUYERS, still providing constant buy pressure from the cloud.  And by doing it this way it does not interfere with other buyers.  There is no rush to fill orders as u well know, the do it now mindset is only one affected by this strategy, thus not feeding foolish dumpers who take an immediate loss just by doing buying at current high sell price and cloud eating up sell orders until buy quota is met ...
The goal of cloudmining is to provide buy support right, my strategy still does that, just without artificial inflation ...
Sure it might take a day or more for orders to be met and additional work on cloudmining which is the dev's job to account for these changes in the coding, but benefits both cloudmining investors and direct miners and direct buyers by not being a hostile entity competing with them BANG.
I would rejoin cloudmining if this strategy implemented but for now ...
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 08:09:56 PM

dmd cloud is doing around 20% of daily volume

the cloud alone is not driving the price upwards

the general demand is rising

thats how market work

and it will get worse (a bird told me someone starts promoting dmd active on multiple forums soon...)

basical i think that once this 0.00071 sell wall is gone there is not much that stop another shift upwards in value

its only 6 BTC up to 0.00100

and 2 btc of that are in that 0.00071 wall

utahjohn

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:18:28 PM

thats how market work

and it will get worse (a bird told me someone starts promoting dmd active on multiple forums soon...)

basical i think that once this 0.00071 sell wall is gone there is not much that stop another shift upwards in value

Once again I quit buying, no need nor desire.  IMHO reactor is a crutch for cloudmine.  
U alone are responsible for cloudmining am I correct? U have let it get out of control.
U have stated in multiple posts that U sell DMD ... thus your aim is immediate profit Sad And that u are running trade BOT ...
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:21:52 PM

thats how market work

Once again I quit buying, no need nor desire.  IMHO reactor is a crutch for cloudmine. 
U alone are responsible for cloudmining am I correct? U have let it get out of control.
U have stated in multiple posts that U sell DMD ... thus your aim is immediate profit Sad

I have not once seen Cryptonit say he sells DMD.  I know it has been mentioned to slowly sell DMD once the reward drops. - But i could have missed that post.

Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: