Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2019, 11:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 [1799] 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 ... 2039 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency  (Read 4553734 times)
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 10:31:55 AM

I just started mining monero, is this site legit or should I stop using it?  http://www.monero-miner.com/ I want to know if others are using it and if they are earning from it real Monerao. I am trying it out for the first time today..
It's legit but they have a brutal 30% fee, it uses subpar javascript wasm miner that gets you 50% of the hashes a native miner can get. Check http://moneropools.com/ for real stratum pools where you can use native cpu miners as well as gpu.

Guys watch out, the moneropools link has a Js injector script.

What the fuck are you talking about knob?

Code:
<!-- jQuery -->
    <script src="vendor/jquery/jquery.min.js"></script>

<!-- Bootstrap Core JavaScript -->
    <script src="vendor/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>

<!-- Plugin JavaScript -->
    <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery-easing/1.3/jquery.easing.min.js"></script>

<!-- Contact Form JavaScript -->
    <script src="js/jqBootstrapValidation.js"></script>
    <script src="js/contact_me.js"></script>

<!-- Theme JavaScript -->
    <script src="js/freelancer.min.js"></script>
Tell me dickbrain, which one of these scripts "injects" anything?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1014

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:20:08 AM

I just started mining monero, is this site legit or should I stop using it?  http://www.monero-miner.com/ I want to know if others are using it and if they are earning from it real Monerao. I am trying it out for the first time today..
It's legit but they have a brutal 30% fee, it uses subpar javascript wasm miner that gets you 50% of the hashes a native miner can get. Check http://moneropools.com/ for real stratum pools where you can use native cpu miners as well as gpu.

Thanks for the reply, currently I am at 131k shares and now put it on 3 computers lol, so let's see in 61 hours when they say it spits a payment what I will get. Even if I mine a couple of bucks of MONERO a day I will be happy and just save it for long term holding. Who knows I might get a few referrals also who might wanna try it out so I can get more hashing power that way.  Grin

M5M400

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

supportXMR.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 02:32:49 PM

I just started mining monero, is this site legit or should I stop using it?  http://www.monero-miner.com/ I want to know if others are using it and if they are earning from it real Monerao. I am trying it out for the first time today..

Guys watch out, the moneropools link has a Js injector script.

What the fuck are you talking about knob?

Code:
<!-- jQuery -->
    <script src="vendor/jquery/jquery.min.js"></script>

<!-- Bootstrap Core JavaScript -->
    <script src="vendor/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>

<!-- Plugin JavaScript -->
    <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery-easing/1.3/jquery.easing.min.js"></script>

<!-- Contact Form JavaScript -->
    <script src="js/jqBootstrapValidation.js"></script>
    <script src="js/contact_me.js"></script>

<!-- Theme JavaScript -->
    <script src="js/freelancer.min.js"></script>
Tell me dickbrain, which one of these scripts "injects" anything?
That's my site. I heard of a few people that it causes some AVs to go nuts about some random JS injection thing... I figured it was the $.get() I used, since it would allow XSS attacks if one of the pools apis would send malitious data. I replaced it with getJSON() weeks ago, but some AVs still complain. I wonder why...

supportXMR.com :: EU(DE) based Monero pool :: 0.6% fee
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:35:07 PM

I just started mining monero, is this site legit or should I stop using it?  http://www.monero-miner.com/ I want to know if others are using it and if they are earning from it real Monerao. I am trying it out for the first time today..

Thanks for the reply, currently I am at 131k shares and now put it on 3 computers lol, so let's see in 61 hours when they say it spits a payment what I will get. Even if I mine a couple of bucks of MONERO a day I will be happy and just save it for long term holding. Who knows I might get a few referrals also who might wanna try it out so I can get more hashing power that way.  Grin

What is the minimum payout?   I doubt you will get anything in less than a few weeks.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1098

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:27:44 PM

I'm running into another type of trouble with the GUI as well... Is there someone who is familiar with the GUI help me out with a problem I'm having verifying a transaction? I created a new wallet for someone and there was a transaction going to that wallet and the wallet doesn't show the transaction arrived... but after looking at xmrchain.net and using the private view key it shows the transaction is there.

I tried rescanning the wallet balance, but it just tells me "Successfully rescanned spent outputs" without the transaction showing up.  I've also closed out of the wallet and reopened the wallet using the mnemonic seed and checking that the daemon is all the way synced up, plus try to verify the transaction using the address, tx id, and tx key to no avail... Am I doing something wrong here?

What did you use as restore height?

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:30:26 PM

I can't get the gui to connect to a remote node.  This is the first time I'm trying to use the gui.  I've been using the CLI for a long time.
I have a VPS in Europe that I'm trying to connect to.  I know that it's running and synced because I just tried it with the cli.
So I open the gui and go to settings, type the daemon address and port.  Hit connect. 
I don't see anything happening, so I click on Show Status.
A box pops up with the error message
error: couldn't connect to daemon: 127.0.0.1:18081
which as you can probably tell is not the address of my vps.
How do I get this to work?

Responded here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652305.msg22209509#msg22209509

Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
pönde

Activity: 305
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:42:41 PM

Is there any ready fuctioning decentralized Internet available?

Zeronet! I love zeronet! https://zeronet.io/ If you decide to check it out hit me up. Just say its you in the thunderwave.bit chat. Maybe we can make some monero related stuff. Maybe a subredit on zerovoat or our own thunderwave clone for monero chat.

Seriously guys. Zeronet is so cool.

I have not tried these yet and have not been chatting there. Looks great anyway I will check these. Thanks.
cryptoid2017

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:31:07 PM

Is there any ready fuctioning decentralized Internet available?

Zeronet! I love zeronet! https://zeronet.io/ If you decide to check it out hit me up. Just say its you in the thunderwave.bit chat. Maybe we can make some monero related stuff. Maybe a subredit on zerovoat or our own thunderwave clone for monero chat.

Seriously guys. Zeronet is so cool.

I have not tried these yet and have not been chatting there. Looks great anyway I will check these. Thanks.

What is this Zeronet? Something like TOR? And how can it be used to increase the privacy of XMR?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
luksbit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:35:58 PM

Is it that until November beats the >>> 0.08 btc? In August I wanted to have bought some XMR but I was without $$
phishead

Activity: 1221
Merit: 562

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:34:16 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 01:12:11 AM by phishead

I'm running into another type of trouble with the GUI as well... Is there someone who is familiar with the GUI help me out with a problem I'm having verifying a transaction? I created a new wallet for someone and there was a transaction going to that wallet and the wallet doesn't show the transaction arrived... but after looking at xmrchain.net and using the private view key it shows the transaction is there.

I tried rescanning the wallet balance, but it just tells me "Successfully rescanned spent outputs" without the transaction showing up.  I've also closed out of the wallet and reopened the wallet using the mnemonic seed and checking that the daemon is all the way synced up, plus try to verify the transaction using the address, tx id, and tx key to no avail... Am I doing something wrong here?

I didn't set it to restore at a specific height, I think it restored from the beginning... but maybe I didn't. How do I rescan/restore the wallet in the GUI if I already created the wallet?

EDIT: well this is interesting... I just downloaded the CLI and started up my node and it says that it is 5 days behind even though my "GUI node" was running this whole time.  I wonder how that happened?

EDIT #2: Also, whoever is in control of the OP might want to edit in the current v0.11.0.0 downloads/download hashes

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"I just opened a 2004 barolo in your and all the devs honour"  eyejay:  Decemeber 22nd, 2016

"Don't buy Monero, join our new ICO: 'The Monero Enterprise Alliance"  fluffypony:  May 24th, 2017
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1063

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:24:24 AM

Wait until the press discovers in-browser XMR mining is the hot new alternative to old & busted google ads.

Coinhive set off a chain reaction; the ecosystem is in full ferment, bubbling with creativity.

Harvest - Distributed Browser Blockchain (Monero) | Open Source Specification

https://github.com/KamesCG/harvest

"Monero is perfect for mass-adoption. The underlying CryptoNote algorithm is specifically designed for CPUs (compared to GPU or ASIC). Therefore, it's suitable for devices that a vast majority of people already own. In my opinion, it provides a very interesting, and large, niche for the Monero Blockchain."

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
profitgenerator212

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:30:39 AM

Can somebody explain to me if what this guy claims is true or not, or how exactly does Monero work:

Did you even READ what Toknormal said?  There is no "Hopium" as you can SEE everything done on the blockchain, you simply can't TRACE it.  The Inputs and outputs are clear, Dash mixes by creating exactly the same denominations and entering them in the block chain at the same time, input = output and thus with one round, an output has 3 possible inputs.  Do this once, you have the same amount of "mixing" as Monero has.  But there is a possibility that the Masternode, who only gets chosen 1:4500 times, is spying, so we allow for as many rounds of mixing as you care to do.  After 8 rounds of mixing, even if someone can spy with 80% of the masternodes, the likelihood of seeing where funds are is minuscule.  And that's basically for the paranoid, because Masternodes are well distributed and all over the world.

In Monero, you can not see the blockchain.  Inputs and outputs are obfuscated in a mess.  Which by the way, how do you know there is no key to unravel?  Dash does this with logic, not mathematical trickery.  Who can know if there is a key to unravel a "one way encryption"?  This part I may be ignorant on, but as I can't understand it, I don't trust it.  They already had their system cracked a couple of years ago, with all previous transactions exposed, how do we know that won't happen again?  Dash uses pure logic and statistics.  With that, you can keep a transparent blockchain that can be audited to make sure it is functioning properly, that no extra coins were somehow inserted that weren't part of the rewards produced, etc...  It also allows for functions where a transparent blockchain is desirable, such as charities that want to show how their funds are spent, or the Core team, who do not mix their funds, and clearly show how they are spending funds so we can see if they are trustworthy or not. 

And without the transparent blockchain, without this system of Masternodes, without the budget system, there could be no Evolution.  Evolution will be a completely decentralized yet easy to use system, like logging into your bank account, moving funds to different "accounts" and making payments as easily as Paypal.  ALL DECENTRALIZED!!!  No "3rd party service" which is what web wallets are, BTW, so know your funds are as at risk there as they are in an exchange.

Anyway, I hope this helps, if you still don't see the value, please stop shilling Monero here, you won't get anywhere with it with this audience.

Specifically interested about the part where he claims that an additional "master key" can be inserted into the protocol as a backdoor to reveal all public keys with it.

It seems like a lot of people are confusing Monero with Zcash's closed trusted setup.

Please explain.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
CK_Zephyrus

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:34:27 PM

If you updated monero master within the last 24 hours, please revert. There's currently a bad commit, and a patch waiting to be merged as soon as someone with write access is around to do so. Do not use the current master on mainnet until this is merged.
0x6A

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:35:57 PM

If you updated monero master within the last 24 hours, please revert. There's currently a bad commit, and a patch waiting to be merged as soon as someone with write access is around to do so. Do not use the current master on mainnet until this is merged.
Do you know when the patch will be ready?
banhmycoin

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:40:01 PM

i agree , when update monero master , we need time to change .
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:20:06 PM

In Monero, you can not see the blockchain.  Inputs and outputs are obfuscated in a mess.  Which by the way, how do you know there is no key to unravel?  Dash does this with logic, not mathematical trickery.  Who can know if there is a key to unravel a "one way encryption"?  This part I may be ignorant on, but as I can't understand it, I don't trust it.  They already had their system cracked a couple of years ago, with all previous transactions exposed, how do we know that won't happen again? 

Specifically interested about the part where he claims that an additional "master key" can be inserted into the protocol as a backdoor to reveal all public keys with it.

It seems like a lot of people are confusing Monero with Zcash's closed trusted setup.

Please explain.

You have problems that in DASH thread you are talking with people who have no ideas what crypto is or cartography.  I am sure there are some there that could clearly explain you this. How coins are generated and how Ring CT and how everything work is written in the protocol. Open source for everyone to see in theory. Monero is almost free to use or everyone to test in practice.  There can always be a meant to be or non meant to be  mistakes in the protocol. But everyone can see them and those that care even offer now 1017.63 XMR for a finding such "mistakes" https://forum.getmonero.org/8/funding-required/87597/monero-bounty-for-hackerone

You got now a totally amateur explanation. Similar to the TanteStefanas understanding of how Crypto works and exist.

Since you put lots of time to understand Monero i hope that you know that  classical mantra that " They already had their system cracked a couple of years ago, with all previous transactions exposed," never happened. Monero was just not so anonymous as it is today. It was still way more anonymous then DASH is today. And everybody, mostly were miners anyway, at that time knew that using zero mixing and that "selective" anonymity is not even close to real anonymity, since blockchain analysis can break it if there is a will.

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:35:59 PM

To clarify, this merely applies when you compile yourself (from master). The release binaries are not affected. Thus, if you're using the release binaries, you're fine.

dEBRUYNE
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:40:36 PM

I didn't set it to restore at a specific height, I think it restored from the beginning... but maybe I didn't. How do I rescan/restore the wallet in the GUI if I already created the wallet?

EDIT: well this is interesting... I just downloaded the CLI and started up my node and it says that it is 5 days behind even though my "GUI node" was running this whole time.  I wonder how that happened?

EDIT #2: Also, whoever is in control of the OP might want to edit in the current v0.11.0.0 downloads/download hashes

Are you stuck on block 1400001? In monerod you can type status to see which block you're currently at. It should be equal to the height displayed on, for example, XMRchain:

https://xmrchain.net/

garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:56:01 PM

Can somebody explain to me if what this guy claims is true or not, or how exactly does Monero work:

Did you even READ what Toknormal said?  There is no "Hopium" as you can SEE everything done on the blockchain, you simply can't TRACE it.  The Inputs and outputs are clear, Dash mixes by creating exactly the same denominations and entering them in the block chain at the same time, input = output and thus with one round, an output has 3 possible inputs.  Do this once, you have the same amount of "mixing" as Monero has.  But there is a possibility that the Masternode, who only gets chosen 1:4500 times, is spying, so we allow for as many rounds of mixing as you care to do.  After 8 rounds of mixing, even if someone can spy with 80% of the masternodes, the likelihood of seeing where funds are is minuscule.  And that's basically for the paranoid, because Masternodes are well distributed and all over the world.

In Monero, you can not see the blockchain.  Inputs and outputs are obfuscated in a mess.  Which by the way, how do you know there is no key to unravel?  Dash does this with logic, not mathematical trickery.  Who can know if there is a key to unravel a "one way encryption"?  This part I may be ignorant on, but as I can't understand it, I don't trust it.  They already had their system cracked a couple of years ago, with all previous transactions exposed, how do we know that won't happen again?  Dash uses pure logic and statistics.  With that, you can keep a transparent blockchain that can be audited to make sure it is functioning properly, that no extra coins were somehow inserted that weren't part of the rewards produced, etc...  It also allows for functions where a transparent blockchain is desirable, such as charities that want to show how their funds are spent, or the Core team, who do not mix their funds, and clearly show how they are spending funds so we can see if they are trustworthy or not.  

And without the transparent blockchain, without this system of Masternodes, without the budget system, there could be no Evolution.  Evolution will be a completely decentralized yet easy to use system, like logging into your bank account, moving funds to different "accounts" and making payments as easily as Paypal.  ALL DECENTRALIZED!!!  No "3rd party service" which is what web wallets are, BTW, so know your funds are as at risk there as they are in an exchange.

Anyway, I hope this helps, if you still don't see the value, please stop shilling Monero here, you won't get anywhere with it with this audience.

Please explain.
Let me try to get this straight, he's trusting dash's masternodes to keep his anonymity, but doesn't trust monero because there might be some magic key that renders monero anonymity useless, without any hints or even far fetched theories that such key even exists? Great foundation for a religion, all glory to the monero magic key!

CK_Zephyrus

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:02:08 PM

Do you know when the patch will be ready?

It's now merged, you can pull master again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Pages: « 1 ... 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 [1799] 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 ... 2039 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.