Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2018, 08:21:53 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 [1833] 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 ... 2008 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency  (Read 4266267 times)
djreptile

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:33:41 PM

We´re happy to introduce our new friendly pool to you.

We´re a small team of motivated people.
If you need some support feel free to contact W00F on freenode IRC
Come mine with us!

UI: http://xmrpool.de
pool.xmrpool.de

Pool located in Germany. English and german support!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1062

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:15:46 AM

MoneroForCash.com has been redesigned and updated

Hello Monerians - I'm the admin for MoneroForCash.com. MoneroForCash has been serving the Monero community since August of 2016. Although the site enabled buyers and sellers to trade Monero for cash, Money Orders, gift cards, etc., the site had a dated appearance and limited features.

Reddit user /u/tficharmers (https://www.reddit.com/user/tficharmers) has graciously designed and donated an updated user interface for the site, and like before, no JavaScript is used, nor are traceable Ads or analytics. It's responsive and looks as good on your mobile as it does on your laptop.

In addition to the updated design, the site now lets you set your Monero/fiat exchange rate to your desired fiat currency, and we also have added the ability to rate trades.

And, as before, user funds are never stored on our site so it's impossible for us to steal your funds. Even if our site is hacked, your funds are safe since all trading is peer-to-peer. Additionally, we can't absolutely determine that you and another party completed a trade as a result of advertising on our site because we're not privy to any transaction details between users.

Check out our new site, and buy/sell Monero for cash or other assets.

https://moneroForCash.com

Very nice looking site, too bad Us gov is tracking down sellers, I.E Localbitcoins. I doubt it won't be long before we see the same on the Monero side as well.

BITSLER                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1178

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:11:29 AM

Hello Monerians - I'm the admin for MoneroForCash.com. MoneroForCash has been serving the Monero community since August of 2016. Although the site enabled buyers and sellers to trade Monero for cash, Money Orders, gift cards, etc., the site had a dated appearance and limited features.

Reddit user /u/tficharmers (https://www.reddit.com/user/tficharmers) has graciously designed and donated an updated user interface for the site, and like before, no JavaScript is used, nor are traceable Ads or analytics. It's responsive and looks as good on your mobile as it does on your laptop.

In addition to the updated design, the site now lets you set your Monero/fiat exchange rate to your desired fiat currency, and we also have added the ability to rate trades.

And, as before, user funds are never stored on our site so it's impossible for us to steal your funds. Even if our site is hacked, your funds are safe since all trading is peer-to-peer. Additionally, we can't absolutely determine that you and another party completed a trade as a result of advertising on our site because we're not privy to any transaction details between users.

Very nice looking site, too bad Us gov is tracking down sellers, I.E Localbitcoins. I doubt it won't be long before we see the same on the Monero side as well.

Could use precious metals as an intermediary for P2P exchanges.

• You purchasse precious metals on a website with your credit card or w/e payment method. Put my P.O. box as the destination.
  • Send me the order and tracking information.
  • I release the monero.
  • The metals arrive and I sell them on craigslist for a small additional profit.

Side steps the criminal banking system and also avoids the problems with cash in the mail (which is always assumed to be drug money). Does anyone know any other way to get fiat from P2P without going through the banking system and without sending off big red flags in the post office?

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:18:41 AM

• You purchasse precious metals on a website with your credit card or w/e payment method. Put my P.O. box as the destination.
  • I release the monero.
  • The metals arrive and I sell them on craigslist for a small additional profit.

Side steps the criminal banking system and also avoids the problems with cash in the mail (which is always assumed to be drug money). Does anyone know any other way to get fiat from P2P without going through the banking system and without sending off big red flags in the post office?

Yes, meet in person and exchange cash for crypto.

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1008

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:41:54 AM

Logs for the Monero Research Lab Meeting Held on 2017-10-30

https://getmonero.org/2017/10/30/logs-for-the-Monero-Research-Lab-meeting-held-on-2017-10-30.html

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:49:40 PM

• I release the monero.

I am speaking to specifically using them for local meetups.

Although I would like to know if selling precious metals in person without a license is also illegal?

• I release the monero.

Yes, meet in person and exchange cash for crypto.

This is exactly how people are getting busted for money laundering without a license. Feds are buying many times until they hit their number looks like the last was like 70k I think and then busting them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=localbitcoin+user+busted&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 1598
Merit: 1081

Another life begins today

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:06:16 PM

What are they doing? arranging false meetings ?

Higher for the hardcore
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:01:18 PM

What are they doing? arranging false meetings ?

No, they are making buys and waiting for the amount to get high enough to file felony money laundering charges.

▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:38:40 AM

Maybe LocalBitcoins needs a "Know Your Customer" policy for whole different reasons.

trading2020

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:32:05 PM

EGOLD and EthereumBitcoin (BTCE) today
have Monero's price potential tomorrow.

https://egoldtoken.org/

https://btcetoken.com/

All 3 are solid with great potential
as long term holds.

Monero

EGOLD

BTCE
ride22

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:56:41 PM

Anyone know why the "getting Started" tab on the monero website isn't working?  I want to CPU mine at work, but cannot get to the miner.
Thanks
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1078

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:22:50 PM

Anyone know why the "getting Started" tab on the monero website isn't working?  I want to CPU mine at work, but cannot get to the miner.
Thanks

Could you post the specific link you're trying to use?

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
ride22

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:34:28 PM

Thanks

https://getmonero.org/getting-started/choose

It says "HTTP 404 Not Found."
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:49:50 PM

Thanks

https://getmonero.org/getting-started/choose

It says "HTTP 404 Not Found."

Try this page:

https://getmonero.org/get-started/using/

With respect to mining, there's more information on the MoneroMining wiki:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MoneroMining/wiki/index

Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
chiefshibe

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:51:36 PM

anything to do with EXMR?
dumbboies81

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:51:35 PM

this coin have the highest potential...real anon even authorities cant find it
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1008

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:54:36 PM

A social Attack is going on monero

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/7a900w/a_social_attack_is_going_on_monero/

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mahdaoui imad

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:00:37 AM

I really want to mine this coin and support it
maryhansenn

Activity: 308

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:20:37 AM

So it's more efficient to download blockchain than use remote node right? because when use remote node every open the wallet need to sync from 0 again.

dEBRUYNE
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:53:47 AM

So it's more efficient to download blockchain than use remote node right? because when use remote node every open the wallet need to sync from 0 again.

Which wallet are you using and how are you closing it? Also, which operating system?

Pages: « 1 ... 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 [1833] 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 ... 2008 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.