Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:56:09 AM

My pool is still sitting at a lonely zero. Though josh said it would be back on within a couple of hours since they moved it to the other side of the data center. That was days ago.

Josh was in China then. Where the fuck is this supposed data center?

The moon. They power the data center with solar, and cool the data center in moon caves.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:40:25 PM

My pool is still sitting at a lonely zero. Though josh said it would be back on within a couple of hours since they moved it to the other side of the data center. That was days ago.
To be precise, someone posted some photos taken at some date, that show someone who looks like him in a room next to a Chinese-looking person and many some black boxes inside cardboard boxes, with some "No Smoking" laser-printed signs in Chinese on the wall.  

And in Scotland there is at least one sheep that is black on one side.  Wink

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:56:40 PM

In china...back room...6 year olds operate it when they are not busy making Nike's or parts for Foxconn.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:42:50 PM

what "do i dare" peddle on these boards? the truth? i have told you once and ill tell your simple ass again - if i am lying just tell me, prove it, and i will apologize. lets debate the merits of your crummy business
practices.

that's right zipkin. im a raving idiot who is sick to death of having to deal with YOU.

1. they lied about my initial delivery date
2. they lied about updating this thread every week
3. they lied about keeping an order queue
4. they lied about mailing me a refund
5. they lied about wiring me a refund
6. they have lied about saying they would hire people from this forum (twice)
7. they lied about something as dumb as being associated with Freemasons
8. they  lied about my second delivery date
9. they lied about being able to pay with credit cards on their website
10. THEY LIED ABOUT PAYING BRUNO 20btc
11. zipkin lied about saying he was going to ship my miner as "punishment" for calling him out on this website and amazon.com
12. they lied about the wattage
13. josh said he was starting his "own forum"... just another lie.
14. they lied about saying they would hire someone to answer/help with phone calls and emails.
15. i think i can safely say AMT has lied about their MPP. They have shown no willingness to make up for late delivery and subsequent difficulty increases.
16. josh lied about "selling" a miner to bruno. he then turns around and admits to sabotaging the miner by increasing the voltage to 0.96.
17. they lied about supplying me a new tracking number today 4/1/14.
18. NO certified (ISO or any other) facility being used in the manufacture of these miners. rumor has it he was assembling them in his parents house. lol
19. AMT claimed the boards were tested and were running fine. LIE!
20. zipkin knowingly mailed out broken hardware to get agencies off his ass.

so tubby... which of these old lies and/or schemes do you want to debate?

The above quote is not mine, but was quickly deleted from Joshua Zipkin's - partner and son of the Freemason, Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, in Philadelphia, PA - thread as soon as it was put up.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:58:22 PM

Selling 1.25th for $1350,  immediate delivery.

4U and 2U server casing option.

DHL Express 2 day shipping is about $175 to $210 depending on where you live.

Selling 1.25th for $1350,  immediate delivery.

The piece of shit Joshua Zipkin, son of scam artist Harrison "Harry" Zachariah Zipkin, a Freemason, has the audacity to sell miners in spite of all those who've ordered from AMT last fall, 2013, have yet to receive what they ordered. This piece of shit JEW should have his balls cut off and placed in the jar displaying the tip of his circumcised dick.
YourPalToots (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:10:19 AM

I just received a text message from DHL with tracking information. It is a package from Hong Kong with delivery set for tomorrow.
opieum2

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:35:57 AM

I just received a text message from DHL with tracking information. It is a package from Hong Kong with delivery set for tomorrow.

If it's not too much to ask what state are you in? Might give the rest of us some idea when our miners will arrive if we are close by. Also you got a tracking number? I still have not lol.

YourPalToots (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:12:00 AM

If it's not too much to ask what state are you in? Might give the rest of us some idea when our miners will arrive if we are close by. Also you got a tracking number? I still have not lol.

west coast
opieum2

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:26:58 AM

west coast

Ahh ok, thanks. On the opposite end so those of us on the east coast are gonna likely wait a couple more days if its all in the same shipment if it all went out at once (least thats the assumption)

JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:36:03 AM

This was posted to the official AMT thread:

I have been present and relatively active throughout this whole process since I ordered in early December. It would seem the only way to get any answers or responses is to be rude and obnoxious. I am well beyond being upset, annoyed, frustrated, or anything of the sort. I have accepted the loss of my $7000+ investment, and am working on improving other areas of my life. I check back relatively often to politely, respectfully; acknowledge the absence of a resolution for my order and request a simple status update. My suggestion to everyone else would be to do something similar.

Whether we like it or not, our money is gone. Obviously bringing negative attention to the situation and making the unpleasant state of affairs into a bigger part of all of our lives; is not accomplishing that which we desire (a resolution, shipment, or refund). Of course everyone may do as they please, but I would suggest to all that we collectively do what I personally have done for myself; accept the situation as it is. The past events of this situation have been unpleasant for many of us, but they cannot be changed. I would say let it go. You cannot advance to the next chapter in life if you continue to re-read the last one.

[ ... ] Hopefully someone else reads this and decides they too would rather move on with life.

Without implying that there are any scammers anywhere in the world, I must point out that this is exactly what every scammer wants his victims to do: give up, forget him, and let him get away with their money.

A scammer may even bribe one of his victims to give this advice to the other victims.  Or pose as one of his victims to do so.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:08:44 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg3272392#msg3272392

In the moment we're not in the office, we're half way around the world working with a great design team on a few new models. Be back in a few weeks, PM me for stuff like that, if I let you in the office than everyone in around philly will wanna come and there is a pretty decent bar in our building...  things will get crazy - someone will get charged with a MUI  Grin Grin  (Mining under the influence- get it) Plus we're just taking over this office, still sharing it with a security system assembly company actually.

Lied about taking over the office Joshua Zipkin shared with his scam artist dad, Harry Zipkin, a Freemason, since 2006 (documented). Later, Josh blames trolls for having to leave that first office due to how it effected his dad's business. This was after AMT stated publicly that Josh Zipkin was JUST an employee and nobody should be posting of him for privacy reasons. Later, we all learn that Joshua Zipkin, son of Harrison Zachariah Zipkin in Philly, PA, was indeed pulling the strings for AMT. This Jim Brown dude, really Josh's cousin, Tyler Loomis, stated that he rarely reads the forums, let alone interacts on them, thus Josh posts under his name. Josh went as far as to make up Jewish girls working in the office. All packages that were RMA to back of the Masonic Temple in Jenkintown was signed for his slut (withholding proof for now, but she's a bar slut that Harry Zipkin met one night while drunk) step-mother.
opieum2

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:35:08 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg3272392#msg3272392

In the moment we're not in the office, we're half way around the world working with a great design team on a few new models. Be back in a few weeks, PM me for stuff like that, if I let you in the office than everyone in around philly will wanna come and there is a pretty decent bar in our building...  things will get crazy - someone will get charged with a MUI  Grin Grin  (Mining under the influence- get it) Plus we're just taking over this office, still sharing it with a security system assembly company actually.

Lied about taking over the office Joshua Zipkin shared with his scam artist dad, Harry Zipkin, a Freemason, since 2006 (documented). Later, Josh blames trolls for having to leave that first office due to how it effected his dad's business. This was after AMT stated publicly that Josh Zipkin was JUST an employee and nobody should be posting of him for privacy reasons. Later, we all learn that Joshua Zipkin, son of Harrison Zachariah Zipkin in Philly, PA, was indeed pulling the strings for AMT. This Jim Brown dude, really Josh's cousin, Tyler Loomis, stated that he rarely reads the forums, let alone interacts on them, thus Josh posts under his name. Josh went as far as to make up Jewish girls working in the office. All packages that were RMA to back of the Masonic Temple in Jenkintown was signed for his slut (withholding proof for now, but she's a bar slut that Harry Zipkin met one night while drunk) step-mother.

No offense here but none of this really lends credibility to any claims against them. Him being a Freemason (unless they were a sinister organization like Cobra or Decepticons or something), Jewish and such....that said WHO he is, his role in the company and associates are does however. Just sayin, its important for perception issues. Those complaining start to look like raving lunatics as a result when that is not always the case. But yea the identities of who runs the company makes a world of difference in all this clearly. That said I get that a fair bit of it is humor, but most people reading the first time might not get it.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:52:25 AM

Oh shit Josh is cobra commander!

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:54:00 AM

I encourage users unhappy with AMT_miners to leave them negative trust feedback.

AMT has 100% avoided me since I won the auction for a pair of 1.25TH units at 1.35BTC each.

first they told me that Bitpop is not a reliable escrow provider and asked for John K (who has been gone for months)
then they told me shipping is $360/unit, not '$120/unit to America/Europe' as previously
then they spent almost 2 days "looking for other shipping options"

at this point even the escrow provider is unhappy with the shadiness, and it seems like AMT_miners has no intention of fulfilling the promises made by starting an auction in the auctions subforum. I gave this badly-reviewed company a chance and they treated me as garbage and have not said anything about it for days despite my continued requests for a total price of the 2 units and shipping.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:55:00 AM

I encourage users unhappy with AMT_miners to leave them negative trust feedback.

AMT has 100% avoided me since I won the auction for a pair of 1.25TH units at 1.35BTC each.

first they told me that Bitpop is not a reliable escrow provider and asked for John K (who has been gone for months)
then they told me shipping is $360/unit, not '$120/unit to America/Europe' as previously
then they spent almost 2 days "looking for other shipping options"

at this point even the escrow provider is unhappy with the shadiness, and it seems like AMT_miners has no intention of fulfilling the promises made by starting an auction in the auctions subforum. I gave this badly-reviewed company a chance and they treated me as garbage and have not said anything about it for days despite my continued requests for a total price of the 2 units and shipping.

welcome to my world. sorry josh zipkin got you too man.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:55:40 AM

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

rik man, i hate to be the bearer of bad news but i have to remind you who you are dealing with. as much as i would like AMT to win a suit against IMET the facts of the situation are this... zipkin has NEVER shown himself to be an upstanding businessman. he is corrupt through and through. the man has never told the truth. when i say he is the lowest of low i mean it. i have never dealt with someone like him.  he is the type of man who will look you in the eye and lie to your face. can i ask you one question?

do you know of one instance when josh zipkin has NOT lied?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:56:01 AM

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: YourPalToots on Today at 01:07:45 AM
OK folks. I just received a text message from DHL with a tracking number. I went to the website and something is arriving from Hong Kong.

could it be?

it will be the $1000 miner you paid $6000 for.

clenell

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:56:33 AM

I think it's funny they tell people don't listen to Clenell he's "angry" rofl. i wonder if the new victims will be angry after losing $6,000, being lied to repeatedly, berated by the owner, and then nothing to show for all of it 9 months later?

maybe AMT miners should give out free anger management DVD's with every purchase?

clenell

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:57:07 AM

Quote from: AMT_miners on Today at 11:43:17 AM
Quote from: rik_khaos on Today at 09:57:56 AM
Ha HA HA, I'm thinking you got trolled hard AMT. Great to know you are willing go the extra mile of tax evasion for your customers. Keep up the good work.

And if you didn't get trolled hard this is a sad sad man for not just outright rejecting the offer. With his $13500 order you can afford to send me my $5759 refund requested back in march.

CURT is just upset because hes currently facing hard times and AMT has not put him ahead of the bunch and issued him a refund or gave him 5th's of cloud mining or what ever he feels is satisfactory. We understand your a VET and we thank you for serving our great country, but bringing that into as if it has anything to do with it is just disrespecting vets. Several of our clients are from military backgrounds and we see them the same as any other client, someone in the group that we need to make immense with. You want us to bankrupt (becausi btw we absolutely can despite the current PENDING class action against us) or you want us keep trying, succeed and refund you. Every bullshit comment that defers a new client is a week later you'll get a refund because it hurts new revenue, plain and simple. So start being a bit more high speed and fall in line cause we're still trying our best and you bitching about it doesn't help.

fuck you zipkin. it's comments like above that only serve to remind people you are someone "not" to do business with.

clenell

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:57:55 AM

Quote from: AMT_miners on Today at 11:48:01 AM
Quote from: Boi qaaf on Today at 07:41:38 AM
Before any bitcoins are sent, I need to see if the following makes any sense.

Quote from: AMT_miners on August 12, 2014, 08:56:48 PM
Please don't listen to Lenell, he's currently leading a lawsuit against us, he is also quite childish and slightly angry, we think its clinical. It's in his  There are several clients that are involved in this lawsuit and that's why they post terrible things. Either way, instead of selling via a different brand we continue to sell in Europe and Asia under AMT and in America under a few different names as well to avoid further conflict. We have also completed deliveries to all European customers two months ago and if it wasnt for this lawsuit, we would have delivered to americans as well.

We are a US company with separate legal entities win Sofia, Bulgaira (eurozone) and Shenzhen, China. We now control manufacturing all the way from the SMT and assembly house in China to the client. We also offer cloud hashing services as well and can set you up with 24 hour activation.

We are VAT registered and can operate with VAT if your buying from a company, and we can accept payment via wire to our EU accounts, BTC, Escrow, or what ever your most comfortable with.

We offer 4U, 2U, and now 1U (but loud) rackmount industrial standard server casing housing either our 1.25ths model or our 80mhs script miner modules.

We can give you 5% off and ship you 10 machines tomorrow. This would be need to done through European company due to your location and I can forward your information to our operations manager there and they can back to you shortly. I am just a moderator on this forum, trying to calm down the spam.

Shipping would be cheaper because we put them all on one pallet and ship it freight express. Again we can also host 1th miners for you in Sofia as well as we are developing cloud hashing there.

Thanks for the quick reply. Two quick questions. What do you mean by just a moderator? Just want to make sure I'm sending my bitcoins to the right person. And will I be able to track the package?

Besides that, your 5% is fine. Please include a bitcoin address so that I can make payment. Use Berzeliusstraße 6 22113 Hamburg to calculate shipping.

Thanks again. Boi.

Quote from: AMT_miners on Today at 03:45:28 AM
We'll issue you a bitpay email from our company account with bitpay, it how we track and keep accounting for bitcoin because we need to report them at the end of the year to the US. I'm an employee of AMT europe, sales and forum moderation.

Shipping to your location ( if you can accept a full pallet ) will be about $1100 (with tracking number) shipped via an agent 2-3 days from our factory in Shenzhen. This is the fastest way to get you the equipment but requires to you pick up at customs maybe. To avoid customs and import tax we can declare the miners as cheap server equipment and ship them individually at $150 per package.

Alternatively, we can ship to 2-3 days to Sofia and have it clear customs and then reship to you for from within the eurozone from our warehouse in Sofia, this would ad an extra three days to the shipping process. 6 days total, and actually be more expensive but you wont have to deal with import tax like option and would be the most legal route.

If you have a DHL account and want to get a quote (the info is the following).

Each box is 22 inches long x 8inches high x 22 inches wide. and weighs about 20 kilos. If shipped on a pallet Total shipment is 200 to 220 kilos per on a ballet at 4ft by 4ft by (high 5ft) high.

Please choose one of the above methods and send me your full name and email so that i can issue you the invoice via bitpay which will be sent to your email.

Thanks.

At first the person said he was JUST a moderator to curtail spam in the initial PM, then he listed his title as director of sales in Europe AND moderator. Also, it reads as if I order and pay now, I would have my miners at the first of next week at the latest, yet I'm reading on this thread that NOBODY has yet received miners supposedly sent out last March, April, May, June, July and now August.

Still weighing my options.

Boi

Yes, we've shipped every ones miners and we hope that they'll all get them. You would also get them at the first of next week and we ship them out tomorrow. You can trust all these guys which rant and batter, or you can come back on this thread and tell them that you've received your 10 miners and they are hashing beautifully. 

or you can wait 9 months like the rest of us and get your miner when they are worth a 1/10 of what you paid for it!!  then you can listen to josh zipkin tell you how grateful you should be he didnt just go bankrupt!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: