Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:40:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MON | Monocle | Merge Mined on VTC Vertcoin - No Premine - Scrypt-N  (Read 145882 times)
Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 02:34:40 PM

█ ★Monocle (MON) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Monocle

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:36:06 PM

Used to mine around 150MON per day using my own p2pool node and now nothing for 36 hours... Difficulty is still around 80 so no changes there. Did I get unlucky all of a sudden? Smiley

Can't crack a block with 12 GPU, so you are not alone. MON carried on the wings of VTC so I don't expect low diff.

My VTC output got better now though @60 per day.

How much cards you got and where you are mining?

I was wondering too for both of you.  What are your hashrates (or WU)? And where are you mining?  I've been on vtcpool but my vtc output over the last 20 hours was terrible.  I'm running about 8000 WU (10,000 kh/s).  Should be better (cards are not tuned). 

I'm thinking about running my own node but wanted to make sure I can hit a MON block.

Mining on private p2pool node.
mfedorov

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:37:43 PM

Used to mine around 150MON per day using my own p2pool node and now nothing for 36 hours... Difficulty is still around 80 so no changes there. Did I get unlucky all of a sudden? Smiley

Can't crack a block with 12 GPU, so you are not alone. MON carried on the wings of VTC so I don't expect low diff.

I was wondering too for both of you.  What are your hashrates (or WU)? And where are you mining?  I've been on vtcpool but my vtc output over the last 20 hours was terrible.  I'm running about 8000 WU (10,000 kh/s).  Should be better (cards are not tuned). 

I'm thinking about running my own node but wanted to make sure I can hit a MON block.

Running my own node and have 1500MON so far.
svk31

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 02:58:58 PM

With that kind of hashing power I don't see why you wouldn't find any MON blocks, I found one with ~200kh/s on my p2pool node a few days ago, although it took me many days of waiting. It all depends on your patience though, if you can't stand the high variance then a normal pool is probably the best..

You'll probably be better off running your own node, you won't have any fees and you can even throw in PLX for shits and giggles..
svk31

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 03:04:28 PM

I am still at http://hk.vertco.in  waiting for them to start offering the " bonus of MON and PLX " not sure how they will pay me this if the pool only lets me put in a VTC address. I would like a pool that does all 3 coins or atleast VTC / MON and that i can keep track of whats going on and not just a random point your miner to us and we pay you  Lips sealed

If they haven't added MON yet then you're probably losing the MON potential of your hashing power until they do so, and if they don't offer a way of entering your MON/PLX then I'd say it smells kinda fishy..

If you need a HK based pool then I think there was a p2pool one based there no?
jch9678

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:05:33 PM

Running my own node and have 1500MON so far.

Ok so my MON is pretty much on par with you.  1/2 speed and 1/2 the coins.  But my VTC mined has to be off, unless my rejects are out of control but that would make my MON off.  I just need to do my own pool.    

BTC: 15GqpmqNNJ1REWrDWTfymh7moos1sEvz7A
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:53:11 PM

Just curious, who is so smartass who placed this 2.35986 BTC sell wall on polo...

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 04:05:01 PM

I am still at http://hk.vertco.in  waiting for them to start offering the " bonus of MON and PLX " not sure how they will pay me this if the pool only lets me put in a VTC address. I would like a pool that does all 3 coins or atleast VTC / MON and that i can keep track of whats going on and not just a random point your miner to us and we pay you  Lips sealed

If they haven't added MON yet then you're probably losing the MON potential of your hashing power until they do so, and if they don't offer a way of entering your MON/PLX then I'd say it smells kinda fishy..

If you need a HK based pool then I think there was a p2pool one based there no?
no im in the USA it was just the only one i could find lol where i can just point my miner and keep track of stats. If you know of one in the USA or Canada where i can mine VTC/MON at same time or that you mine VTC and they offer MON as bonus please let me know. Also as i said before i would like a site i can track my progress not just get random blind payouts

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 04:06:43 PM

Just curious, who is so smartass who placed this 2.35986 BTC sell wall on polo...

lol not sure but atleast they did not do some crap like 20000 satoshi that would have been epic fail  Cry

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
coa032

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:38:17 PM

lol not sure but atleast they did not do some crap like 20000 satoshi that would have been epic fail  Cry
Too much dumpers...
S_tring

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:55:28 PM

Is the PLX Windows wallet from their main site safe? has anyone scrutinised it?

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:05:41 PM

Is the PLX Windows wallet from their main site safe? has anyone scrutinised it?

I guess it's well known false positive.
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 05:09:27 PM

Who are you man, immediately remove this order .... to me you're not earning these coins fairly, or are you a pool and these coins are made of many small miners like me  Cry
vertco.in

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:18:37 PM

We are still fixing bug in both stratum server and payout system. So, right now it doesn't support both MON and PLX yet. We wish it will be done before Sunday as we promise with miners that we will make it in this week.

Vertco.in - Vertcoin Pool
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:49:12 PM

We are still fixing bug in both stratum server and payout system. So, right now it doesn't support both MON and PLX yet. We wish it will be done before Sunday as we promise with miners that we will make it in this week.

Well, guys, at least I know from where MON sell walls came to polo.
dotnetmin

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:12:24 PM

so i am think plx was shutdown by simple vert as they had suddenly more than 1mh and nobody has set his paymentadress.
But they gave the miners who set a adress 10% bonus, yeahhhhh
coa032

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:30:53 PM

Net hashrate and diff growing,but price falling. Real price should be x15 of current. Pools stole our coins and now selling them..
vertco.in

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:36:29 PM

We just want to make it transparent as much as possible.
If we release the system with bug, the miners will complaint us and doubt us about our credibility.

What we found is there are problems in inbound bandwidth that suddenly increases from 1 Mbps to 60 Mbps, and we need to shutdown the service. We are finding the root causes, and then will fix the problem before releasing to miners.

Please understand our situation we are losing miners, and we do not want that, but we also don't want to release the software that will cause our reputation.

Thank
hammerbrain

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:56:32 PM

lol....yea, i think a few pools/nodes mined a ton with everyone's hash power early on. Will take awhile to get eaten up.

A coin with zero premine, top shelf devs, a secure blockchain and a rather small total supply should be a no brainer.

Mon needs to find an inspiring raison d'être and community support it to really take off I think.

Then again, it's stability alone could make it an great speculative instrument.

I'm gonna grab a few  Cheesy

dotnetmin

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:09:28 PM

lol....yea, i think a few pools/nodes mined a ton with everyone's hash power early on. Will take awhile to get eaten up.

A coin with zero premine, top shelf devs, a secure blockchain and a rather small total supply should be a no brainer.

Mon needs to find an inspiring raison d'être and community support it to really take off I think.

Then again, it's stability alone could make it an great speculative instrument.

I'm gonna grab a few  Cheesy

As Mon had a very fair start with diff 2 on start and increasing reward of 24h before full reward came it only can be pools that have not paid their miners and
dumped now everything they had before it´s getting totally worthless. price will become better within the next days when they have sold out their stolen coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: