Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orbitcoin v1.6.3.0 ~ NeoScrypt ~ Green Stake ~ 10 Years Old  (Read 201004 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 11:41:32 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2016, 01:51:19 PM by ghostlander

Seems like people are going off on older coins the last few days. Have haters on ORB,DMD,FTC,HBN

You say "hater".

Was Orbitcoin premined?

Is the premine mentioned in the original post?

When Orbitcoin was launched on the 30th of July 2013, it was supposed to have a total coin supply of 31 million coins or so. Therefore 1 million pre-mine didn't look huge. However the emission model wasn't up to this objective. The PoW rewards could deliver additional 600K to 700K ORB before hitting zero. There was also a 0% PoS reward rate, so most people didn't care to keep their wallets on for staking. There were bounties available from day 0 funded by the pre-mine (by the way, we call it the Advancement Fund). For example, our logo was created for a bounty. Wallet and thread translations, give-aways and promotion campaigns to scientific communities, support for pools and exchanges. I recall Red Mist was giving ORBs away at Cryptocointalk in August of 2013 to anyone who just posted in the forums. Some coins were paid to Shakezula most likely who launched Orbitcoin originally. However most of the pre-mine was given away to the miners by the late December of 2013 when the PoW mining got stuck due to a time travel bug. Another community user made a quick fix to restore it on his fork while Cryptsy remained on the official one moved by 0% PoS only. Those users mining on the alternate chain were supposed to get paid from the Advancement Fund once the new wallet is complete. Shakezula didn't care to get his bugs fixed referring to a busy schedule, so Red Mist started to look for someone capable of getting this job done in a timely manner.

Quote from: TheRedMist
Sent 28 January 2014 - 06:01 PM

Hey mate could do with your help getting our forced update ready,

I know you have your own coin to deal with, but as that doesn't have any issues at the moment, I was hoping your be able to help us out.

payment will be from 5-10k ORB once the issue is resolved, so that should mean a few BTC in your pocket.

let me know what you think good sir.

Best Regards

TheRedMist

I have released the new v1.4.0.0 wallet on the 27th of February 2014 by forking and patching the development branch of Novacoin. Received my 10K ORB bounty 10 days later which was something like 0.6 BTC due to a rapid price decline on ORB. Red Mist disappeared right after without paying those miners on the alternate chain who weren't pleased with it obviously, though it was none of my business as my part there was over. The coin was drifting to nowhere when it was hit by a 51% attack on the 15th of April 2014 due a time warp vulnerability in the original retarget code. Someone instamined a few thousand blocks in a few hours driving the difficulty to zero. I could watch this coin die or interfere with a hard forking patch immediately what I did. Therefore I assumed resposibility for this coin and took over it de facto. Red Mist returned to the world of living in 2 months and transferred to me the remaining 150K of the pre-mine, so I was able to compensate the miners and keep the rest for the future needs. It has been on the public ledger since with about 136K unspent by this moment because I pay for servers and domain names out of my pocket.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:43:36 PM

Wow! Ghostlander, you summarized perfectly in a single post what I was learning by reading a bunch of threads in a couple of weeks last year Cheesy
Too bad that cryptocointalk deleted ORB's thread... Weird decision...

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 10:16:16 PM

When Orbitcoin was launched on the 30th of July 2013, it was supposed to have a total coin supply of 31 million coins or so. Therefore 1 million pre-mine didn't look huge. However the emission model wasn't up to this objective. The PoW rewards could deliver additional 600K to 700K ORB before hitting zero. There was also a 0% PoS reward rate, so most people didn't care to keep their wallets on for staking. There were bounties available from day 0 funded by the pre-mine (by the way, we call it the Advancement Fund). For example, our logo was created for a bounty. Wallet and thread translations, give-aways and promotion campaigns to scientific communities, support for pools and exchanges. I recall Red Mist was giving ORBs away at Cryptocointalk in August of 2013 to anyone who just posted in the forums. Some coins were paid to Shakezula most likely who launched Orbitcoin originally. However most of the pre-mine was given away to the miners by the late December of 2013 when the PoW mining got stuck due to a time travel bug. Another community user made a quick fix to restore it on his fork while Cryptsy remained on the official one moved by 0% PoS only. Those users mining on the alternate chain were supposed to get paid from the Advancement Fund once the new wallet is complete. Shakezula didn't care to get his bugs fixed referring to a busy schedule, so Red Mist started to look for someone capable of getting this job done in a timely manner.

Quote from: TheRedMist

Ghostlander, it's a good and helpful background summary but I'm still scratching my head.

The coin was premined. Yes or no?

Do you understand the reason why most coins that are premined say in the ANN "Premine x%"?

Q: The coin was premined. Yes or no?
A: Obviously, yes.

As for the 2nd question... well, I don't know why most coins that are premined say in the ANN "Premine x%", apart from letting the [potential] users know what bounty levels are available, so please be kind and enlighten me.

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 11:49:55 PM

Ghostlander, it's a good and helpful background summary but I'm still scratching my head.

The coin was premined. Yes or no?

Do you understand the reason why most coins that are premined say in the ANN "Premine x%"?

Yes, it was. It makes 26.5% of the total coin supply. That's quite noticeable, but not huge. It wasn't my decision anyway. However an absolute majority of coins constituting the top 100 at CoinMarketCap currently are either ICO or pre-mined or instamined or dodgy launched or feature hidden developer's fees or whatever. Although it matters from a purely ethical point of view, most people don't seem to care. Ethereum is the best example. I don't see a point in getting obsessed over this fact and putting a reference in every advertisement. Orbitcoin caught a fair share of shit storms in its early days. Time to get over.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 08:58:54 PM

Orbitcoin v1.5.1.0 is ready finally. There are many updates and improvements in this release.

Major updates are support for BIP66 (Strict DER), compatibility with C++11 and Qt 5 (tested fine with the latest v5.6.0), payment signature conversion to comply with any OpenSSL version, improved stability (no more occasional crashes while relaying bad messages and alerts).

Coin selection for staking has been based on depth in the block chain previously (10000 confirmations by default). Could be adjusted using -stakemindepth. There is -stakemintime available now which is time based (48 hours by default). If you set -stakemindepth, then -stakemintime gets disabled and vice versa.

There have been two wallet tools added, network activity monitor and block explorer. The first one counts all data received and transmitted, draws a nice graph in real time. The second one has been almost written from scratch by me because every in wallet block explorer I've seen is ugly and almost useless. What you get is a very fast and functional block explorer allowing to search by block number and payment ID.

Here comes an eye candy. The wallet supports multiple styles from now on using -qtstyle. This is the default style with a horizontal tool panel inherited from the previous releases (qtstyle=0):

Another style with a vertical tool panel (qtstyle=1):

Yet another style with a vertical tool panel in green colours (qtstyle=2):

Finally, there are both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows releases available now. Times change. I guess most people have 64-bit operating systems on their desktops now.

Hank3

Activity: 458
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:43:37 PM

Awesome Thanks Ghost
TvZ

Activity: 315
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:20:15 AM

Thanks Ghost, new wallet looks nice  Grin

By the way... i still have 32bit systems in use (some older PC's)  Wink
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:24:46 AM

lol
nuff said

you are stupid?

ANN!??

Advancement Fund

Our advancement fund is for Orbitcoin promotion and development actions approved by the community.
It's a public ledger with all transactions visible. It's a secure cold wallet.
You can also contribute to the fund if you please.

oRBBYYiaQ6Kw5fhf2b9YiT86HmynCBsoej

and if you can read?? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586674.msg14690512#msg14690512

Troll!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:32:57 AM

Orbitcoin v1.5.1.0 is ready finally. There are many updates and improvements in this release.

Major updates are support for BIP66 (Strict DER), compatibility with C++11 and Qt 5 (tested fine with the latest v5.6.0), payment signature conversion to comply with any OpenSSL version, improved stability (no more occasional crashes while relaying bad messages and alerts).

Coin selection for staking has been based on depth in the block chain previously (10000 confirmations by default). Could be adjusted using -stakemindepth. There is -stakemintime available now which is time based (48 hours by default). If you set -stakemindepth, then -stakemintime gets disabled and vice versa.

There have been two wallet tools added, network activity monitor and block explorer. The first one counts all data received and transmitted, draws a nice graph in real time. The second one has been almost written from scratch by me because every in wallet block explorer I've seen is ugly and almost useless. What you get is a very fast and functional block explorer allowing to search by block number and payment ID.

Here comes an eye candy. The wallet supports multiple styles from now on using -qtstyle. This is the default style with a horizontal tool panel inherited from the previous releases (qtstyle=0):

Another style with a vertical tool panel (qtstyle=1):

Yet another style with a vertical tool panel in green colours (qtstyle=2):

Finally, there are both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows releases available now. Times change. I guess most people have 64-bit operating systems on their desktops now.

great, nice performance update included? I get now more power for my cards!?

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:40:01 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2016, 05:52:24 AM by Mario241077

Staking options:
  -stakegen=<n>          Generate coin stakes (default: 1 = enabled)
  -stakemintime=<n>      Set the min. stake input block chain time in hours (default: 48 or testnet: 1)
  -stakemindepth=<n>     Set the min. stake input block chain depth in confirmations (default: follow -stakeminage)
  -stakeminvalue=<n>     Set the min. stake input value in coins (default: 1.0)
  -stakecombine=<n>      Try to combine inputs while staking up to this limit in coins (20 < n < 200; default: 20)

is -stakesplit and -minersleep still available ?

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:43:32 AM

lol
nuff said

you are stupid?

ANN!??

Advancement Fund

Our advancement fund is for Orbitcoin promotion and development actions approved by the community.

oRBBYYiaQ6Kw5fhf2b9YiT86HmynCBsoej

and if you can read?? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586674.msg14690512#msg14690512

Troll!

I asked why the premine was not mentioned in the original post.

Simple question.

Shocked

add
Can you find one other coin with a premine of this size that is not mentioned in the original post?
Even a premine one tenth the size of the orbitcoin premine?

because no more pre-mine available !!!
Advancement Fund

http://explorer.orbitcoin.org/address/oRBBYYiaQ6Kw5fhf2b9YiT86HmynCBsoej

The Pre-mine was distributed before 2 years at the Miner!
So your question is pointless. I got it you even pointed out. You've ignored it.

Please consider supporting ORB in what ever form you can.
The ORB advancement fund is been cut from 1,000,000 to 400,000 in Order to cut the pre-mine talk and show support for our loyal Miners.
Any other ideas on how to advance the ORB society and it's goals are welcome, please post your thoughts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:39 AM

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1419-300-day-orb-mining-bonanza-extra-currency-for-miners/

relating to the ORB advancement fund / Primine 1,000,000 ORB

19 October 2013 - 03:39 PM Starting tomorrow all ORB Miners will be getting an extra 600,000 coins back to miner is over
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1419-300-day-orb-mining-bonanza-extra-currency-for-miners/
Statistics for the 1st part of Staking Bonanza: 180.44K ORB generated, average of 3.61 ORB per block, duration 26.13 days (23.15 days expected).
Statistics for the 2nd part of Staking Bonanza: 232.22K ORB generated, average of 2.32 ORB per block, duration 43.42 days (46.30 days expected).

by TheRedMist was 150k left after the coin exchange ghostlander is doing for people that was on the wrong fork,, 130k left I think,, out of around 1.6 million in circulation

read here and be quite
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586674.msg14689209#msg14689209

Thus, you're a troll

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:41:29 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2016, 09:07:54 AM by Mario241077

you can mine ORB again on

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MineShaft?pool=ORB

Low Difficulty: (5Kh/s - 15Mh/s)
stratum+tcp://pools2.cryptopia.co.nz:5064

High Difficulty: (15Mh/s - 10Gh/s+)
stratum+tcp://pools2.cryptopia.co.nz:6064

ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 12:18:20 PM

Staking options:
  -stakegen=<n>          Generate coin stakes (default: 1 = enabled)
  -stakemintime=<n>      Set the min. stake input block chain time in hours (default: 48 or testnet: 1)
  -stakemindepth=<n>     Set the min. stake input block chain depth in confirmations (default: follow -stakeminage)
  -stakeminvalue=<n>     Set the min. stake input value in coins (default: 1.0)
  -stakecombine=<n>      Try to combine inputs while staking up to this limit in coins (20 < n < 200; default: 20)

is -stakesplit and -minersleep still available ?

It's all there.

I asked why the premine was not mentioned in the original post.

Simple question.

Shocked

add
Can you find one other coin with a premine of this size that is not mentioned in the original post?
Even a premine one tenth the size of the orbitcoin premine?

First, this thread isn't really an announcement. It had been started 9 months after the Orbitcoin launch. However I have explained enough of the story here.

Second, do you see anything about their pre-mine? [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning
If no, you're welcome to educate them on how an OP should look like.

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:31:36 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2016, 08:51:37 PM by Mario241077

#Orbitcoin We have strong bulls in ORB

maybe

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:44:24 PM

#Orbitcoin that's fact

bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 02:14:23 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 04:21:46 AM by bitmaster1x

Awesome! Other than the memory, it is much more resource friendly. Very clean.

Any future plans for Orbit?

In regards to trolls, they are a big issue here. Regardless of what you do, you'll always have trolls. I mean just look @ what our thread has turned into here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379632.0

It's sad that the trolls are just running rampant.

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:41:37 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 06:54:27 AM by Mario241077

Orb has a large premine. It just does. There is no disputing it.

Your words are wrong! You are dishonest!
Orbitcoin had a great pre-mine 1 million ORB to originally 31 million possible ORB

The fact is, there are now possible 3.77 million after a Hardfork
and you know it, the majority went back to the Miner, The rest of the old pre-mine is the

Advancement Fund

the other portions were distributed,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586674.msg14690512#msg14690512
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586674.msg14727685#msg14727685

I occupied this again and again!

You're a Troll!

if you want to necessarily buy ORB, then let the people to confuse! Because that is your true intension!

ORB as low as possible to buy. You are dishonest

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:49:09 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 08:02:00 AM by Mario241077

Orb has a large premine. It just does. There is no disputing it.

Your words are wrong! You are dishonest!
Orbitcoin had a great pre-mine 1 million ORB to originally 31 million possible ORB

The fact is, there are now possible 3.77 million after a Hardfork
and you know it, the majority went back to the Miner, The rest of the old pre-mine is the

Advancement Fund

the other portions were distributed,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586674.msg14690512#msg14690512
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586674.msg14727685#msg14727685

I occupied this again and again!

You're a Troll!

if you want to necessarily buy ORB, then let the people to confuse! Because that is your true intension!

ORB as low as possible to buy. You are dishonest

There are a lot of coins that have premines when they are issued.

Virtually all of them say in their original posts "Premine x.x%".

When a premine is disposed of or otherwise irrelevant, any sensible dev makes a note of that in the original post.

In the case of orb, there was a premine much larger than even what most people would consider a big premine. The original dev apparently realized it was a problem and disposed of a huge amount of coins in the first year.

What's left is a moderate premine, some of which was spent on bounties, some elsewhere, some in a "development fund" etc.

-----

I like coins with space themes.

Marscoin I bought and when MarsOne, which the coin supports, got bad press and the dev evaporated I still bought it. It had a problem because it was associated with MarsOne, and the dev evidently saw that issue as terminal, but it's an honest coin.

Galaxycoin I bought early and after it got revived I bought it, and now that Cryptsy folded it doesn't exist I think. But it was a basically honest coin.

And a lot of others, on and on, some successful, others not.

Here you have an old coin that could be a very serious coin. It could be a major crypto. But for some reason it is being run into the ground by people who don't have the common fucking sense to simply be square about the premine. What is confusing? What is it that you don't understand? The coin had a huge premine. You are hiding it from prospective buyers and thus generating an image for the coin of not just a premine coin but a scammy premine coin. What benefit do you get?

You are a bad human! You should be ashamed of yourself

Because you know that Ghostlander, not one single coin which he supported and currently developed, has created!

It has all takenover. After the old Dev's run away! And now he is trying to achieve the best for the community! This to obtain at all, if he had not, this community would be death. And it's a total loss for the people who have invested!

You describe him as dishonest? You are dishonest because you release in your spam attacks, not your true intension!

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:51:08 AM

But this he has created, An algorithm for the people, not for huge mining pool's like in BTC, so every human, has one vote! Not as in the BTC, and that is currently the problem of BTC's
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712650.0

ORB, HAL, PXC

NeoScrypt

After a few months of debate, development and testing, NeoScrypt is ready for public. It is the next generation proof-of-work algorithm designed to replace Scrypt. It consumes less memory than the latter yet is more memory intensive and stronger cryptographically. Combines power of Salsa20/20, ChaCha20/20, BLAKE2s and FastKDF into a secure ASIC resistant solution. It isn't some kind of Scrypt-Jane or Scrypt-N or whatever.

NeoScrypt, a Strong Memory Intensive Key Derivation Function (white paper)

NeoScrypt - the latest proof of work algorithm (press release)

NeoScrypt (source code)

NEW! NSGminer v0.9.2:

GitHub (source code)

32-bit Windows release

64-bit Windows release

NSGminer is an advanced NeoScrypt CPU and GPU miner with the OpenCL support delivering the best hash rates for the AMD Radeon hardware (HD4000 series and newer). Should be compatible with the latest AMD Catalyst drivers. Also provides limited support for all NVIDIA OpenCL capable GeForce, Quadro and Tesla hardware. No external dependencies other than libcurl. Getwork, GetBlockTemplate and Stratum protocols are supported.

Example configuration for R9 280X (HD7970):

Code:
nsgminer --neoscrypt -g 1 -w 128 -I 16 --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-memclock 1500 -o stratum+tcp://some_pool:some_port -O some_user:some_password

--thread-concurrency, --shaders, --vectors are not used for NeoScrypt. --intensity or -I is the primary performance optimiser. May be set between 8 and 20 according to your video card's memory size. For example, -I 16 means (2 ^ 16) GPU threads each of 32768 bytes = 2,147,483,648 bytes or 2Gb. There are some configuration tweaks available in neoscrypt.cl which might deliver a little bit of additional performance.

NeoScrypt CPUminer:

GitHub (source code)
v2.4.3 for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)
v2.4.3 for MacOS X (32-bit and 64-bit)
v2.4.3 for Linux (32-bit and 64-bit)

Implemented in Phoenixcoin v0.6.6.0 initially and hard forked at block #400K (13th of August 2014). Phoenixcoin testnet runs with NeoScrypt since the 17th of July 2014. Feathercoin switched to NeoScrypt when the 1st GPU miner and pool software became available (block #432K, 26th of October 2014). Many other coins followed (List of NeoScrypt Powered Coins). Updates will be posted to this thread.

Donate towards the NeoScrypt development:

BTC: 1LmBfs4KA1j2jNy1MJisFF1PnLVEdSR8S6
PXC: PhoeniXzfbYF4gZWnn1PvUL2oj2DobdLTa
FTC: 733GhostxAXH9DEoTh2SzpcP9xh7CAeURF
ORB: oRBkGBRp3i8Cj1q4yeDh5nxz8ACj4TaH7D

Need to upgrade your coin to NeoScrypt? Drop me a message.

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:20:34 AM

here proof of my words, this one of many other scamers in ORB
1 years now, wallet under maintance

https://www.coins-e.com/

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: