Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:39:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
slex

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:00:35 PM

If Moolah decides not to refund this as promised, they reputation will be over. Guys, start taking printscreena of this. This is going to be a hit on Twitter/Reddit!

He cannot be trusted

I will never ever invest in IPO were moolah is involved

it will be a scam, just like this.

Enjoy your BTER scam coins then.

How much SYS do you currently own?

If Moolah decides not to refund this as promised, they reputation will be over. Guys, start taking printscreena of this. This is going to be a hit on Twitter/Reddit!

He cannot be trusted

Scam is too big of a word but definitely Moolah seems to be biased and unreliable at this point. Really disappointing!

We are not being remotely biased, we are sticking to what we have clearly communicated to the general public. People refrain from spreading misinformation.

Conditions were not met and no refund

That is what you call a scam.

Initial launch conditions were met. We imposed additional conditions after the coin started to show instabilities. Anybody else would have released the coins at that moment of launch.

Founder // CEO - moolah.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jackuzy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:02:36 PM

I, like many don't have to re-download the blockchain. The amount of people with this problem is a small amount.

So if you close your wallet and reopen it, it shows up?  Not just in the system tray?

Of course. I'm running it on two different Win 7 x64 boxes with no issues with needing to delete and redownload anything. I've opened and closed my wallet 100 times trying to break it to no avail. Many others have done the same. Getting ready to test it on some vista x32 and a vista x64 sitting here.

WIN7 64Bit here.  Open wallet, get splash screen, wallet icon is only is system tray.  can't open wallet.  This is the latest DLed wallet.  Sorry, to me the wallet isn't working.

+1 HERE

win 7 64bit to
kencoles

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:02:58 PM

I, like many don't have to re-download the blockchain. The amount of people with this problem is a small amount.

So if you close your wallet and reopen it, it shows up?  Not just in the system tray?

Of course. I'm running it on two different Win 7 x64 boxes with no issues with needing to delete and redownload anything. I've opened and closed my wallet 100 times trying to break it to no avail. Many others have done the same. Getting ready to test it on some vista x32 and a vista x64 sitting here.

WIN7 64Bit here.  Open wallet, get splash screen, wallet icon is only is system tray.  can't open wallet.  This is the latest DLed wallet.  Sorry, to me the wallet isn't working.

windows 8 64 and same problem.

TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:03:03 PM

Syscoin developers seem to be greedy for their coins and still nothing price related confirmed.

Also, the coin was not properly working at launch. This is what started this disaster and now reputation of this coin is beyond repairing. Moolah, don't say that the coin was working at the beginning because I was here then and that is the only reason while I was unable to dump my coins back there.

Have some dignity.

We promised to do so if conditions were not met. If those conditions are met, we have no reason not to refund. Our refund decision will not be based on reputation.

The coin worked fine at the beginning, how do you think so many people actually managed to buy and sell at the start?

I was here at launch. Some people managed to make it work some didnt (i am talking about wallet here). If you don't believe me I can enclose my keypair/wallet address as a proof. Also I am not the only one who reported coin not working at launch. This is not matter of opinion, this is a fact. Note that I wasn't panicking until you change terms of the deal. The coins should be refunded already directly or through the buy wall.
thesociableme

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:04:20 PM

No mac wallet?

Link on first page not working

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆  New AltCoin Dice Site | BoomDice  |  Currently Beta Testing  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
TheMilkman

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:04:26 PM

He cannot be trusted

He cannot be trusted

Scam is too big of a word but definitely Moolah seems to be biased and unreliable at this point. Really disappointing!

We are not being remotely biased, we are sticking to what we have clearly communicated to the general public. People refrain from spreading misinformation.

Initial launch conditions were met. We imposed additional conditions after the coin started to show instabilities. Anybody else would have released the coins at that moment of launch.

Wasn't working wallet part of it?
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:05:04 PM

Clicking the Run as administrator button did the trick.  I have had hundreds of other QT wallets and have never had to do that.

Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:05:22 PM

My name is Alex, I am the Founder and CEO of Moopay LTD; the organization responsible for https://moolah.io, https://mintpal.com (as of recently) and a few other subsidiary entities. I have the final authority and say in relation to what happens in regards to funds raised from the ICO. The decision with a refund lies solely with me as the primary mediator. At this stage, I would like to make it clear that we have not made a decision, and anybody stating MOOLAH SAYS NO REFUNDS, is quite frankly making stuff up.

I would like to start out by pointing out how this ICO/IPO is different. Firstly, the fact that there is a refund clause full stop is exceptionally rare. With other initial offering coins, you generally have little to no protection, and no recourse in a worst case scenario. We entered in to a partnership with Syscoin in order to provide this protection, and the fact that this protection is here, should give you some measure of comfort.

When the coin launched, it worked. It stopped working fairly early on, but the fact of the matter is that the coin was working at launch. Unlike other escrow providers that would have released then and there, we requested an inspection period which would allow us to ensure that the coin would continue to work; and in return, would provide the Syscoin team with a window of opportunity to fix any issues that may pop up. We did this to protect the people that invested in the coin, because to be blunt; the coin met obligations at launch.

However, issues rapidly appeared. These issues were critical, and resulted in the coin being moved in to an unusable state. As a result of this, we continued to monitor the situation for 48 hours - and after repeated fixes that didn't help, gave the Syscoin team an ultimatum that they had 48 hours to fix the major issues. That ultimatum expires in 3 hours, and still stands.

Our roughly checklist for when this ultimatum expires is as follows:

• At 6PM GMT, is the blockchain in a working state? DDOS attacks on the blockchain at this time will be taken in to account.
  • At 6PM GMT, is the QT wallet in a functional state for the majority of users? It does not need to expose the full daemon feature set.
  • At 6PM GMT, are 3 out of 4 core services available on the main net, via the daemon?
  • At 6PM GMT, if all 4 services are not on the main net, is the missing service available on the testnet, via the daemon?
  • Does the wallet require a full rescan on each launch? If so, is this something that can be fixed in a timely fashion?
  • Can the wallet be opened without causing data corruption on each launch? If isolated issues are being reported, what is the plan for deploying a fix?

If the majority of issues have been resolved, and the remaining issues are deemed not urgent / critical (e.g. Can I send and receive coins via the QT client, and do some service stuff via the daemon, and not worry about closing my wallet for the most part) - then we will speak with the Syscoin team and request that a clear timeline and roadmap be published to the general public. We have requested that in a scenario where there are any issues, including minor remaining, that we move to a staggered release of funds - where they would receive X BTC each month in order to ensure continued development. We will not be taking the current price of the coin in to account when deciding whether or not that the ICO merits a refund. This is a risk that any investor makes, and it happens to everybody in the end.

We will not be showing bias to the Syscoin team, but we will also not be caving to the FUD being spread around be a small subset of users. Our role is mediation and arbitration, and we will exercise a neutral viewpoint in order to do this effectively.

tl;dr No refunds.

Apparently you cannot read. Try again.

its a good idea to release the funds staggered, which ensures the progress of development and is also lowering the pressure to just "finish" things and it should bring some calming down effect.

+1

I agree, staggered release puts me at ease.

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:05:49 PM

He cannot be trusted

He cannot be trusted

You changed the terms of the ICO deal after the disastrous launch.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:06:13 PM

PLZ make buy support at 400, to prevents ppl dumping because you don't refund.
kencoles

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:07:29 PM

Clicking the Run as administrator button did the trick.  I have had hundreds of other QT wallets and have never had to do that.

no I tried but not working.

MantisCoinDev

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:07:42 PM

Both my xp and win7 wallets are broken. Same with my brothers on win7. Moolah da scammer Wink
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:07:50 PM

He cannot be trusted

I am sure moolah will be fine with out you. They would rather not be taken to court because they did not fulfil their obligation to pay the SYS team and lose a few of you small investors. As long as the SYS team has met their obligations for receiving the funds there is nothing Moolah can legally do.

If you guys lost money on it then face it you made a bad investment. (even if the price goes up from here but you sold still bad on your part)

I just do not get how people can keep beating the drum for refund or want a buy wall set up so they can dump their coins for even money. The refund is not for a price guarantee it is they have to provide a working coin and have been given time to fix any issues.
KLONE::Vader

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:07:55 PM

wallet doesnt work for me. win 8 x64.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:09:10 PM

wallet doesnt work for me. win 8 x64.

it is working fine for me, may be there is a problem on your end.
awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:09:16 PM

they already used all 250btc. so dont expect that

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slex

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:10:35 PM

He cannot be trusted

He cannot be trusted

You changed the terms of the ICO deal after the disastrous launch.

No terms were changed.

TheMilkman

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:10:43 PM

He cannot be trusted

I am sure moolah will be fine with out you. They would rather not be taken to court because they did not fulfil their obligation to pay the SYS team and lose a few of you small investors. As long as the SYS team has met their obligations for receiving the funds there is nothing Moolah can legally do.

If you guys lost money on it then face it you made a bad investment. (even if the price goes up from here but you sold still bad on your part)

I just do not get how people can keep beating the drum for refund or want a buy wall set up so they can dump their coins for even money. The refund is not for a price guarantee it is they have to provide a working coin and have been given time to fix any issues.

Bottomline is: coin was not working properly on the launch day, according to INITIAL agreement refund should follow. I don't believe that it will happen though. They will find a reason not to do this.
slex

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:11:42 PM

He cannot be trusted

At the end of the day, our legal and contractual obligations take precedence. The Syscoin team has been very accommodating in regards to our additional demands (staggered release, etc), and we gave them a window of opportunity smaller than we originally envisioned.

TheMilkman

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:11:58 PM

they already used all 250btc. so dont expect that

So basically they helped to exit first couple of people and ignored the rest.
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: