Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490184 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MantisCoinDev

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:42:39 AM

Syscoin offer a 100% refund on failure to deliver of it's promised 5 core-features (escrow thru Moolah).

Oops. Top job moolah.

Now moolah claims there was hidden terms and conditions claiming they were allowed to fail and then slowly fix it. Moolah/slex pure scum.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:44:19 AM

I'm warming to the idea of setting a buy wall - not necessarily to support investors, but for the dev team to demonstrate their commitment and vote of confidence in the long-term future of this coin. Kind of like when a publicly owned company does a share buy back in the stock market.

Anyway, the bigger concern after the wallet fix (is it 100% fixed or still not fully functional at this point) is that the same folks and the same development process that gave us this botched launch is still going to be in place afterwards unless the devs offer a mangement/process change that makes a repeat inconceivable.

I think that + a "share buyback" would do a lot toward bolstering confidence that the ineptitude of the past are less likely to be repeated.

Prices generally reflect market expectations - if devs are serious about saving this coin and still care about it after getting the escrow money (assuming they do), they need to restore the market's expectations about what the coin and its dev team will be capable of going forward.
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:44:23 AM

Syscoin offer a 100% refund on failure to deliver of it's promised 5 core-features (escrow thru Moolah).

Oops. Top job moolah.

Now moolah claims there was hidden terms and conditions claiming they were allowed to fail and then slowly fix it. Moolah/slex pure scum.

Give us our BTC back!

The terms of ICO were not met!
This is beyond discussion.

Coin failed to launch properly. I agree, none of us agreed on 48 h deadline.
We deserve our money back. Don't be greedy!

This, no one talked about a 4 day deadline when the ICO was sold.

You never agreed to any deadline. Only a full refund if not working product was deilvered as deemed by escrow Moolah. Read between the lines you idiots. Just hold your god-damn bags, nut up and sell when it goes back to ICO price. Stop whinging.
awais3344

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:45:01 AM

This is just silly.
There was ICO agreement - terms of this agreement were not met, the BTC should be refunded.
You can't change the rules later in the game.
I as an investor didn't agree on any 48 hours deadline.
Syscoin launched incorrectly, I want my money back.
This is not something that we should discuss - that was the agreement. They released not fully functional product.

MOOLAH, stick to your word, give us our mony back!

Devs, sitting on those BTC won't help you. You are not acting to fix your main issue - lack of trust in the community.
Give people they BTC back and only then you might be able to recover.

Utter failure + deleting posts. WTF?

Show me. In writing. Where it says. All that crap you're claiming.
Where are the god damn written contracts that claim full refund if your are dissatisfied?
Where?

Can't find it? It's cause you, and others made it up in your heads. You sheeple TOLD each other that it was the agreement, not actually what the agreement was set down by Moolah.

Show me the WRITTEN PROOF of your assertions.

See the OP

Q: What's the difference between Sys and Ether?
A: Syscoin is based on well known, peer reviewed codebases (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin) that have been combined and extended. Ethereum is an attempted rewrite of this in a sense to try and deliver a turing-complete smart contract solution. This is not the same as Syscoin. Additionally:
Sooner delivery of it's presale; Syscoin was delivered on August 16, 2014.
The amount of ether that will be mined every year is dependent on how many they sell during their presale. The more they sell the more that will be mined the year of release, giving a bigger dilution to the already mined/bought coins.
After Ether presale closes you have to wait till at least December/January to see anything; if at all.
Syscoin offered a 100% refund on failure to deliver of it's promised 5 core-features (escrow thru Moolah). The Ethereum team is allowed to use up to 5000btc before anything is even done properly or working and if it is a complete failure not a single refund was offered and no escrow option.

In what time period? How long was specified by devs and Moolah?
It wasn't.

if the 5 featuredid not work. lol man. you cant read? do you think that we would wait one more month to get 5 features working?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
agx56

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:46:09 AM

But , again even if and even if not there is nothing in this about buy walls. And buy walls won't help this coin that was may point.

I'm more concerned with this:
https://github.com/syscoin/syscoin/graphs/contributors
Like a rush to fix it in the last days after nothing has been done for months.

You dont get how git works. Those are merge requests, meaning the actual commit date is not visible to you. The actual changes were happening over the course of many months, as you can derive from what has changed one thing after another.
Check other altcoins, they upload one thing and say "initial commit" the day of the the release. its a BONUS, not a bad thing that syscoin devs let you look into how they developed it.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:46:23 AM

Oops. Top job moolah.

Mantiscoin is a joke. You have no business criticising sys - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MNS
mothermole1

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:47:15 AM

This is just silly.
There was ICO agreement - terms of this agreement were not met, the BTC should be refunded.
You can't change the rules later in the game.
I as an investor didn't agree on any 48 hours deadline.
Syscoin launched incorrectly, I want my money back.
This is not something that we should discuss - that was the agreement. They released not fully functional product.

MOOLAH, stick to your word, give us our mony back!

Devs, sitting on those BTC won't help you. You are not acting to fix your main issue - lack of trust in the community.
Give people they BTC back and only then you might be able to recover.

Utter failure + deleting posts. WTF?

Show me. In writing. Where it says. All that crap you're claiming.
Where are the god damn written contracts that claim full refund if your are dissatisfied?
Where?

Can't find it? It's cause you, and others made it up in your heads. You sheeple TOLD each other that it was the agreement, not actually what the agreement was set down by Moolah.

Show me the WRITTEN PROOF of your assertions.

See the OP

Q: What's the difference between Sys and Ether?
A: Syscoin is based on well known, peer reviewed codebases (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin) that have been combined and extended. Ethereum is an attempted rewrite of this in a sense to try and deliver a turing-complete smart contract solution. This is not the same as Syscoin. Additionally:
Sooner delivery of it's presale; Syscoin was delivered on August 16, 2014.
The amount of ether that will be mined every year is dependent on how many they sell during their presale. The more they sell the more that will be mined the year of release, giving a bigger dilution to the already mined/bought coins.
After Ether presale closes you have to wait till at least December/January to see anything; if at all.
Syscoin offered a 100% refund on failure to deliver of it's promised 5 core-features (escrow thru Moolah). The Ethereum team is allowed to use up to 5000btc before anything is even done properly or working and if it is a complete failure not a single refund was offered and no escrow option.

In what time period? How long was specified by devs and Moolah?
It wasn't.

if the 5 featuredid not work. lol man. you cant read? do you think that we would wait one more month to get 5 features working?

My point is, you never agreed for it NOT to be 1 month to get 5 featuers working. Moolah will NEVER refund you now. Realise this and move on.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:49:37 AM

Oops. Top job moolah.

Give us our BTC back!

You never agreed to any deadline. Only a full refund if not working product was deilvered as deemed by escrow Moolah. Read between the lines you idiots. Just hold your god-damn bags, nut up and sell when it goes back to ICO price. Stop whinging.

You're right, a non working product has been launched.
mothermole1

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:50:40 AM

Oops. Top job moolah.

Give us our BTC back!

See bolded.
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:51:13 AM

Oops. Top job moolah.

This should no longer be discussed. We want the escrow back NOW.
Moolah, if you want to save your reputation, DO IT NOW.
awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:52:17 AM

go on moolahs twitter. thy already said theyll refund. although i want this coin to work out so i can sell at 1k satoshis

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:54:16 AM

Oops. Top job moolah.

I agree that selling below ICO prices is pointless. Moolah promiset that we will be refunded for this failure - let's watch them if they stick to their word. If you sell now, under the ICO price, you won't get your money back. Just wait few hours - I hope that Moolah will announce terms of escrow return ASAP, becuse devs seem to ignore this matter and instead they are just tweaking the code, which is pointless when you have hundreds of mad people with rakes by your doors.
mothermole1

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:54:20 AM

So moolah offers escrow on the terms of a fully functional product. Products werent met. Now we arent being given back our btc... am I missing something here. Did the terms and conditions outline a time? Yes.. the launch date. It failed. Moolah I know its alot of work, but your not sticking to your words here. You have failed us. Syscoin is dead forever, no coin will survive after screwing over every investor.

Our agreement with Syscoin included a launch window to allow the developers the opportunity to fix any issues that popped up. We are still within that window, and the developers are actively working to resolve those issues. We have stated repeatedly that we will process refunds if the developers fail to deliver a working product, what we are not going to do however, is jump the gun and do that while attempts to resolve are in process.

For the sake of full clarity, we are hereby giving the Syscoin team 48 hours as of 1800 GMT this evening; to deliver a stable and working product. If at 1800 GMT on August 20th, the coin is still in a completely non-usable state (multiple forks, wallet corruption, service issues, mining issues, etc) and no progress has been made; we will begin the process of fully refunding coin holders at ICO rates. If good progress has been made (and only lesser issues remain), we will readdress this issue. If the coin is fully resolved? Great, escrow released. I will be communicating this to the Syscoin team momentarily.

Here.
thetruth123123

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:55:42 AM

Oops. Top job moolah.

Give us our BTC back!

See bolded.
Yes, what's your point?
mothermole1

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:55:55 AM

Oops. Top job moolah.

I agree that selling below ICO prices is pointless. Moolah promiset that we will be refunded for this failure - let's watch them if they stick to their word. If you sell now, under the ICO price, you won't get your money back. Just wait few hours - I hope that Moolah will announce terms of escrow return ASAP, becuse devs seem to ignore this matter and instead they are just tweaking the code, which is pointless when you have hundreds of mad people with rakes by your doors.

They agreed to a refund IN THE EVENT OF A FAILURE. See my previous post. Check out their twitter https://twitter.com/moolah_io
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:57:15 AM

Syscoin devs seem to not understand that people no longer want their fuckin' coin - be honourable, save your name. Escrow terms were not met at launch, people should get their money back. Maybe you will fix the technical issues (anyway, too late), but with this attitude you will never fix trust. This is a disgrace - Moolah, if devs don't seem to act, you should!

And stop deleteing posts of people who criticise you! At this point we all should be taking printscreens.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:59:40 AM

What are they going to put a 1500BTC buy wall up at the ICO price?  This is going to get interesting.

thetruth123123

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:03:02 AM

What are they going to put a 1500BTC buy wall up at the ICO price?  This is going to get interesting.

They should put the 1500 BTC buy wall up at 1000 Satoshi to reimburse the investors.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:06:56 AM

What are they going to put a 1500BTC buy wall up at the ICO price?  This is going to get interesting.

They should put the 1500 BTC buy wall up at 1000 Satoshi to reimburse the investors.

But with a coin that has been traded, they have no way of knowing if say someone that got 10K coins at the presale to sell them at 600SAT and buy back in at 400SAT.  They would have to kill all the other exchanges and be the only game in town for sys.  Otherwise you'll have people buying on Bittrex and selling on Mintpal.  This is going to be a clusterfuck!!!

agx56

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:09:28 AM

What are they going to put a 1500BTC buy wall up at the ICO price?  This is going to get interesting.
I dont think that would be a valid "reimburse". For flaming so much on BTCTalk alone, i deserve atleast 2000% ROI on my ico share!!
(note the bold font)
(note the red color)
(note the font size)

EDIT: sorry, forgot a fullquote, but since my post is so much more important than yours, i quote myself

I dont think that would be a valid "reimburse". For flaming so much on BTCTalk alone, i deserve atleast 2000% ROI on my ico share!!
(note the bold font)
(note the red color)
(note the font size)
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: