Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:11:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoTV

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:02:54 AM

no way!  Shocked

got hacked all my coins gone from the blackjack sites.  Thanks jerk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoTV

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:07:02 AM

no way!  Shocked

What this graphic fails to explain is why we would want to watch tv in the first place...

hey, sometimes there's good shows on.  Sorry I'm not all Kewl like you,  I still like some TV.

vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:08:45 AM

It needs more cowbell.

no way!  Shocked

What this graphic fails to explain is why we would want to watch tv in the first place...

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:09:28 AM

It seems that we are going to 1k this week
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:10:00 AM

Same here with each wallet version so far. Runs once, but shut it down and the GUI doesn't come back unless you nuke it all.

My solution - Don't shut the wallet down, leave it minimized.

Hello Syscoin Team,

wallet 1.2 works for me, but only 1times. If i close the wallet an want to reopen it, nothing happens. All i can do is to kill syscoin-qt over the Task-Manager. OS is Windows 8 x64.

Thank you for some advice.

I have the same problem. Hope the developers will fix it. but for now, if you back up your wallet.dat, and delete everything else in %appdata% syscoin folder. you can start the wallet again. but remember wallet.dat is important.

same here. works fine until reopen it.  Windows 8 x64.

Yes, this seems to also be happening on syscoin-qt on Ubuntu  Sad - qt client will not restart. Only way to get it running is delete everything in .syscoin folder (except wallet.dat) and run.

Same behaviour on OSX.

pool.syscoin.me keeps going down as well, pool op says wallet issues.

Hit the same issue one day ago in Win7 Professional,not a big issue.

Aye, it will be fixed. We are seeing a lot of attacks on pools (somebody must not like what we are doing)
For now, just keep it running.
CryptoTV

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:19:29 AM

CryptoTV

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:25:46 AM

That did it. I think it's fine now. What do you think?

Good now?  That took me all day to do. 

vicvelcro

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:28:19 AM

Yup, that's about right.

Thanks.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
discodancer

Activity: 378

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:49:38 AM

Yes, but the devs are working on it, give them time! People can give Crypti weeks and can't give SYS team couple days?

You are missing the point. Crypti dint stick a non-working wallet to everyone and then disappeared for 12hrs. Its better to delay the product than to release a non working one. I for one would have been happier if that had been the case. Would I have moaned and bitched about it? Sure. But being unable to get out of a position which I dont want (read the wallets are still not working fine) is not something I want the syscoin developer to decide.

For the love of .. You really are in total and utter FUD mode..
This is the ONLY escrow I know of where the BTC was not released as soon as the coins were delivered and coin launched (As I said that I know off, could be wrong).
I think its laughable that people are moaning so much over the escrow. We have been fully transparent about everything.
Moolah have been fully transparent about everything.

We have not gone missing at any one point for 12 hours, the amount of FUD on BCT caused us to to move to IRC to help people. We communicated this and told people that we were there answering questions.
And no I am not going to reply to any further "comments" from you. We have code to fix and test.
Dude, I am one of the investors. Spreading FUD is not going to help me if the price crashes. Now if speaking the truth is FUD then please get me a working wallet so that I can sell off my coins. Is that so hard?

And don't give me the bullshit about "transparency". As it was clearly seen with my conversation with moolah.io there is zero transparency. he/she is unable to provide any escrow terms which were made with you, its just their word. If you call that transparent, yeah why not.

I never asked you to reply to me, did I? Go through all my posts, I even posted a suggestion to stabilise the network which you have failed to do yet. So instead of bullshitting get the damn wallet working so that I can exit my position.

Edit: Above comment from snipsnoop has finally made me realise devs dont give a shit about people asking them hard questions. Its all FUD to them. To avoid any more unnecessary confrontations, I am out of this thread. Just hoping we can get a working wallet in 12hrs so that I can recoup my initial investment.
Thankfully the wallet work now so I was able to get out at the IPO price. No harm done and keeping in line with my comment I am out of this thread and coin. Good luck to the devs and anyone who is still holding them. Hopefully you guys make X10 returns Smiley
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:52:55 AM

when will mintpal reopen the deposit? I wanna cheap coins Angry
vicvelcro

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:57:42 AM

Dunno. They have the wallet in place, they simply won't enable deposits or withdrawals. I got that directly from support at MintPal. I'm happy to show the email chain to anyone that wants to see it.

I suspect they want all the dumping to happen at trex or ANYPLACE else. After that, I bet it will be enabled.

mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:59:37 AM

Yes, but the devs are working on it, give them time! People can give Crypti weeks and can't give SYS team couple days?

You are missing the point. Crypti dint stick a non-working wallet to everyone and then disappeared for 12hrs. Its better to delay the product than to release a non working one. I for one would have been happier if that had been the case. Would I have moaned and bitched about it? Sure. But being unable to get out of a position which I dont want (read the wallets are still not working fine) is not something I want the syscoin developer to decide.

For the love of .. You really are in total and utter FUD mode..
This is the ONLY escrow I know of where the BTC was not released as soon as the coins were delivered and coin launched (As I said that I know off, could be wrong).
I think its laughable that people are moaning so much over the escrow. We have been fully transparent about everything.
Moolah have been fully transparent about everything.

We have not gone missing at any one point for 12 hours, the amount of FUD on BCT caused us to to move to IRC to help people. We communicated this and told people that we were there answering questions.
And no I am not going to reply to any further "comments" from you. We have code to fix and test.
Dude, I am one of the investors. Spreading FUD is not going to help me if the price crashes. Now if speaking the truth is FUD then please get me a working wallet so that I can sell off my coins. Is that so hard?

And don't give me the bullshit about "transparency". As it was clearly seen with my conversation with moolah.io there is zero transparency. he/she is unable to provide any escrow terms which were made with you, its just their word. If you call that transparent, yeah why not.

I never asked you to reply to me, did I? Go through all my posts, I even posted a suggestion to stabilise the network which you have failed to do yet. So instead of bullshitting get the damn wallet working so that I can exit my position.

Edit: Above comment from snipsnoop has finally made me realise devs dont give a shit about people asking them hard questions. Its all FUD to them. To avoid any more unnecessary confrontations, I am out of this thread. Just hoping we can get a working wallet in 12hrs so that I can recoup my initial investment.
Thankfully the wallet work now so I was able to get out at the IPO price. No harm done and keeping in line with my comment I am out of this thread and coin. Good luck to the devs and anyone who is still holding them. Hopefully you guys make X10 returns Smiley

Thank you for your calm honesty Smiley
victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:01:07 AM

Dunno. They have the wallet in place, they simply won't enable deposits or withdrawals. I got that directly from support at MintPal. I'm happy to show the email chain to anyone that wants to see it.

I suspect they want all the dumping to happen at trex or ANYPLACE else. After that, I bet it will be enabled.

screenshot and put it on imgur

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
vicvelcro

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:07:39 AM

I won't touch IMGUR with any computer I own.

How about I send you the redacted screenshot without my name and my IP address - then you post it?

victorteoh

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:09:15 AM

I won't touch IMGUR with any computer I own.

How about I send you the redacted screenshot without my name and my IP address - then you post it?

check PM. send it thru there. thanks. screenshot

æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
vicvelcro

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:17:55 AM

For PR reasons, I suppose. MintPal is the home exchange that's backing this - from my understanding. So, it makes sense that they don't want the price of their baby to decline steeply on there. Let the other places look bad, then open up the wallets when the price levels off.

Why would they want to send the volume elsewhere?

AndrewNoble

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:22:34 AM

Hello Syscoin Team,

wallet 1.2 works for me, but only 1times. If i close the wallet an want to reopen it, nothing happens. All i can do is to kill syscoin-qt over the Task-Manager. OS is Windows 8 x64.

Thank you for some advice.

Same problem here.

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! | VbwVH7LnvcAWbMr7eaE8aqDK4oUZPXpgvp
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 10:24:34 AM

No block source available on 0.1.2.

Nodes?

twitter.com/notsofast
vicvelcro

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:25:02 AM

Sure. Someplace else.

MintPal has a thing where they said they would prop it with support if prices went wonky. So, by some great luck for them, "oops the wallet isn't working and we don't trust the new version, so nobody can dump here and we don't have to put up any of the coins we promised as support".

You see?

But that is just my speculation.

Well, someone will buy those coins. I suppose they won't be dumped to the trash bin... Smiley

For PR reasons, I suppose. MintPal is the home exchange that's backing this - from my understanding. So, it makes sense that they don't want the price of their baby to decline steeply on there. Let the other places look bad, then open up the wallets when the price levels off.

Why would they want to send the volume elsewhere?

victorteoh

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:27:52 AM

I just received feedback from Mintpal. It'll be back up running once it's fixed. NO MORE FAKE NEWS AND FUD PLS. GOSH. YOU GUYS R HOPELESS

æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: