Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:28:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
chromosoma

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:44:03 PM

I got a few hundred megahash on it. Currently, it doesn't compare to some other things out there, but...

The idea is not to mine and dump the price down.

Mine it , hold most and gradually sell off as the demand goes up and the price rises. Or use it in its natural form.

is it me, or  mining this coin is not profitable right now?
I have 4 MHS rig, and doing roughly 80 Sys a day.
That is just 80x0.000005 =0.0004 BTC a day, with bitcoin  price  about 500 $ it is  just 20 cent...
 on clevermining.com, for example, i would get  3 times more.
 Am I missing something, or maybe syscoin.me pool is swallowing my  SYSCOINS?
But then it is smarter to  mine some profitable coin, and exchange it for Sys immediately:))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragnar

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:46:02 PM

we will prob hit 465 soon

lol no ty
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:46:13 PM

ok. Now I am getting incredibly frustrated :/

I downloaded the syscoin.conf - went to the link above added the extra lines in the config file, received an error for user / password requirements, added this. deleted all sys files except for peer, config and wallet, reinstalled sys and still no f*ck*!@ block source available.

Any other suggestions & thank you everyone for trying to help.
Hopefully the team members are reading this and actively putting together a complete wallet package that runs with out 5 hours of troubleshooting.

On a better note: Market place features look very sexy. Added my services to it - will add hosting and a few others if I can ever get this wallet to load.

Okay lets start again.
Can you please upload the debug.log (found in data folder) file to the likes of pastebin.com and then send me a PM and I'll have a look at it..
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:46:59 PM

Timing. By the time you mine something else, get it, dump it, then take your profit where you can buy SYS, the price may have gone WAYYYY up.

Gamble with the clock if you want to, but I just go straight for the goal.

But then it is smarter to  mine some profitable coin, and exchange it for Sys immediately:))

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:48:07 PM

download wallet at home, synced, dumped privkey from old wallets, imported it to new wallets, sent. confirmed, awesome work finally developers! Thank you

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awais3344

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:49:20 PM

I think point most here are missing, i the tons of added code, this is not copy paste coin by far. Probably most innovative out there yet. Business on the blockchain, think about that for a min and see where this is going?

Yeah, didn't think most gave that enough thought, but that's fine, I'll be buying and mining this with both hands. Digital gold here.

me too mate  Smiley waiting for that one day where everyone regrets selling for these prices and i am one of the happy guys, can't wait

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ellen.yan

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:52:53 PM

actually, even if fixed the bug..but the people lose the confidence on it??

anyway can prove still worth to hold the syscoin>

Minted

Activity: 147

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:53:17 PM

I think point most here are missing, i the tons of added code, this is not copy paste coin by far. Probably most innovative out there yet. Business on the blockchain, think about that for a min and see where this is going?

Yeah, didn't think most gave that enough thought, but that's fine, I'll be buying and mining this with both hands. Digital gold here.

me too mate  Smiley waiting for that one day where everyone regrets selling for these prices and i am one of the happy guys, can't wait

Yea remember the day well when I wasn't sure I had done the right thing investing so heavily in BC at 450 sat.
..and if it wasn't for cryptorush...well that's another story!

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:54:24 PM

I can't get the marketplace to work on my (mac) wallet.  Can anyone confirm that it is functional?  I can see the offers but whenever I try to buy anything I get an error even though I have unlocked my wallet temporarily:

Error paying for offer: "offerpay <rand> [<accepttxid>] <message>
Pay for a confirmed accepted offer.
<rand> randkey from offeraccept txn.
<accepttxid> offeraccept txn id, if daemon restarted.
<message> payment message to seller, 16 KB max.

requires wallet passphrase to be set with walletpassphrase first"
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:56:01 PM

Wow what a helpful community or are you one of the Dev's

Not one of the devs. If there is something I can help you with please let me know. The devs are all listed on syscoin.org. There is a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF FUD AND LIES being spread in this thread. We aren't going to go to the dramatic steps of locking the thread but I do want you to observe these things when reading posts:
  • Was the account created in the last 3 days? They are probably a troll registering just to FUD.
  • Is the reply being quoted and "heaped on" by another new account? Same person using multiple accounts.
  • Are they very new / new to the altcoin scene (Newbie/Junior) and just don't know how to operate a wallet and thus are frustrated and jumping to conclusions?

For realtime assistance, and no FUD or lies (for the most part) join us on freenode IRC #Syscoin.

At this point the team is working VERY closely with pool operators, exchanges, and supernodes on the network to make sure things are working and if there problems, address them. The fork yesterday was clean and a complete success. We have only 3 issues to deal with some of which users are experiencing as well and we are working on these right now. There is no way for us to test Syscoin at this scale with our small team- also we have 0btc so for everyone asking where those funds are going or where is buy support or why don't we use it for this or that- they have gone nowhere, we don't have them, they are still in escrow. I returned them to escrow as soon as issues started happening (making me the worst scammer in history).

The team is addressing these issues. We were very clear prior to launch there might be some hiccups as this is NOT A CLONE COIN. BIG changes sometimes break things, we only saw those issues when we hit the scale we saw at launch. The team is not scamming anyone, and anyone posting as such is simply lying. There were issues after launch, we addressed them. There are a few minor issues remaining, we're fixing them now and non are irrecoverable. We work through these things in priority order. People have received their presale coins and can sell if they wish- and some have. We are here for the long term and have sold 0 SYS out of the 40mil that we have from the premine itself.

We have a merged mining fix working. We will be rolling this out ASAP after investigating the 3 issues reported to us by pool ops and users. We will also try to get a block explorer up today but of course the aforementioned issues are current top priority.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:56:21 PM

Sometimes simple mistakes can happen. Not trying to offend.

Did you put the syscoin.conf file in the proper location? Did you save it as a raw text and not a Windows rtf, Microsoft Write, or Word document?
Are you certain that your firewall or system protection is allowing the wallet software to communicate outbound and inbound?

That dropbox file is missing a couple of helpful things. Check the link I posted a minute ago.

Sometimes you have to wait a moment for the spoon to get to your mouth. A few posts up, you would have found...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587080.msg8429313#msg8429313

Hi guys I have just downloaded the new wallet (Windows installer) and it is not syncing, it has been half an hour still no connection ?
What's the latest nodes and how do I install them?

Thanks in advance.

Maybe my post was missed! Can I ask again?  Any help please.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrroo6z08uppq05/syscoin.conf    <----- synced me immediately

ok. Now I am getting incredibly frustrated :/

I downloaded the syscoin.conf - went to the link above added the extra lines in the config file, received an error for user / password requirements, added this. deleted all sys files except for peer, config and wallet, reinstalled sys and still no f*ck*!@ block source available.

Any other suggestions & thank you everyone for trying to help.
Hopefully the team members are reading this and actively putting together a complete wallet package that runs with out 5 hours of troubleshooting.

On a better note: Market place features look very sexy. Added my services to it - will add hosting and a few others if I can ever get this wallet to load.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:56:27 PM

You watch YOUR mouth. I lack ettiquette maybe, but you are crass.

The info was not pages back. It was a few posts up.

Get over yourself, Butch.

Sometimes you have to wait a moment for the spoon to get to your mouth. A few posts up, you would have found...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587080.msg8429313#msg8429313

Hi guys I have just downloaded the new wallet (Windows installer) and it is not syncing, it has been half an hour still no connection ?
What's the latest nodes and how do I install them?

Thanks in advance.

Maybe my post was missed! Can I ask again?  Any help please.

Watch your mouth you sarcastic little prick. The info was over 10 pages back. And it changes all the time. I would have hoped by NOW the wallets would work, we don't always have time to read through pages of thread. If you can't be BLOODY civil don't say anything and keep your mouth shut.

It was not a few posts up, as I can't see it even if it is there and I missed it, your reply was just rude, who are you anyway!!
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:58:20 PM

I can't get the marketplace to work on my (mac) wallet.  Can anyone confirm that it is functional?  I can see the offers but whenever I try to buy anything I get an error even though I have unlocked my wallet temporarily:

Are you using these services on an encrypted wallet? Here to help, IRC for faster help Wink. I bought some stuff off the market yesterday just to test but my wallet isn't encrypted so might be something we need to investigate.

I have used all 4 services promised at launch on the main network and they are all functional. They may not be all pretty in the QT UI but we already were clear that was a work in progress and would be completed post-launch. The core services are all functional.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
trythisnow

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:58:45 PM

I think point most here are missing, they had 8 months, yes 8 months to develop and deliver the code. There is no sorry excuse about number of lines or some innovative feature which couldn't be trusted before it got released. Shit is also yellow in color, doesnt makes it gold.
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:59:04 PM

Not one of the devs. If there is something I can help you with please let me know. The devs are all listed on syscoin.org. There is a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF FUD AND LIES being spread in this thread. We aren't going to go to the dramatic steps of locking the thread but I do want you to observe these things when reading posts:
  • Was the account created in the last 3 days? They are probably a troll registering just to FUD.
  • Is the reply being quoted and "heaped on" by another new account? Same person using multiple accounts.
  • Are they very new / new to the altcoin scene (Newbie/Junior) and just don't know how to operate a wallet and thus are frustrated and jumping to conclusions?

For realtime assistance, and no FUD or lies (for the most part) join us on freenode IRC #Syscoin.

At this point the team is working VERY closely with pool operators, exchanges, and supernodes on the network to make sure things are working and if there problems, address them. The fork yesterday was clean and a complete success. We have only 3 issues to deal with some of which users are experiencing as well and we are working on these right now. There is no way for us to test Syscoin at this scale with our small team- also we have 0btc so for everyone asking where those funds are going or where is buy support or why don't we use it for this or that- they have gone nowhere, we don't have them, they are still in escrow. I returned them to escrow as soon as issues started happening (making me the worst scammer in history).

The team is addressing these issues. We were very clear prior to launch there might be some hiccups as this is NOT A CLONE COIN. BIG changes sometimes break things, we only saw those issues when we hit the scale we saw at launch. The team is not scamming anyone, and anyone posting as such is simply lying. There were issues after launch, we addressed them. There are a few minor issues remaining, we're fixing them now and non are irrecoverable. We work through these things in priority order. People have received their presale coins and can sell if they wish- and some have. We are here for the long term and have sold 0 SYS out of the 40mil that we have from the premine itself.

We have a merged mining fix working. We will be rolling this out ASAP after investigating the 3 issues reported to us by pool ops and users. We will also try to get a block explorer up today but of course the aforementioned issues are current top priority.

Thanks for your reply DEV
awais3344

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:59:54 PM

some problems that I noticed with gui that. when we click on "copy offer" or "copy value" it doesn't copy it. Aliases and Data are same. Search button on both of them doesn't work. We should also be able to search market place as well.

These things are small but you should address and fix them. so we can get fully functional wallet.

NEOSCOIN
newbie123456789

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:00:04 PM

Still can't get my mac wallet to work.
I tried to put the nodes in the wallet with the console, didn't work.
awais3344

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:00:44 PM

I think point most here are missing, they had 8 months, yes 8 months to develop and deliver the code. There is no sorry excuse about number of lines or some innovative feature which couldn't be trusted before it got released. Shit is also yellow in color, doesnt makes it gold.

hmmm how do you know they had 8 months to make this? please come from your original account   Wink

NEOSCOIN
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:01:31 PM

Are you using these services on an encrypted wallet? Here to help, IRC for faster help Wink. I bought some stuff off the market yesterday just to test but my wallet isn't encrypted so might be something we need to investigate.

I have used all 4 services promised at launch on the main network and they are all functional. They may not be all pretty in the QT UI but we already were clear that was a work in progress and would be completed post-launch. The core services are all functional.

Yes its encrypted but unlocked (via the console temporarily).
josephliton

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:02:20 PM

You are a good dev .We are with you . Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: