Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:43:56 PM

What's funny is that Moolah was always backing this coin. SYS has a partnership with Moolah and people are finally realizing it.

From the first post. This has been there for awhile.

Moolah Partnership

The Syscoin Team is pleased to announce that we've officially partnered with Moolah (Moopay LTD) (http://moolah.io). Moolah has secured the Syscoin presale via their escrow platform. We have a dedicated partnership in place so there will be a custom portal specifically for Syscoin presale investors to reserve their coins. Moolah has assist in distributing the Syscoin to investors via wallet.dat or pub/priv keys that can be imported directly into your Syscoin wallet.

This partnership goes beyond just the presale and launch of Syscoin. Moolah offers a host of crypto related services to the global marketplace, they are not just limited to US customers. They have a trading platform, a merchant platform, and an escrow platform already in place and are in the process of building numerous other services for the crypto space. They have never once been hacked. This is a strategic partnership not only to provide a secure escrow platform for presale investors but also to allow for long term growth of Syscoin via an immediate ecosystem of services enabled by Moolah. Moolah is currently in the process of transitioning all of their core services to their V2 platform for assured reliability- Syscoin will be available through these services. Moolah's V2 trading platform as well as their recently acquired Mintpal, will also be the first exchanges to offer Syscoin.

There are natural intersections between the services Syscoin offers and the platform capabilities Moolah can directly implement on top those distributed services. We look forward to exploring these possibilities with the Moolah team. Together we could bring the first decentralized large-scale marketplaces, digital certificates, datastore, and other such services to the mainstream market. We're excited to announce this partnership and move forward with such a well known pillar of the crypto community!

The ANN is/was way too big, no one read it.

Mate, you're going to have to get over this reading phobia.  Cheesy
Skimming is the way to go  Cheesy
kamronk

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 08:44:27 PM

you want to see price rocket? RT the messages announcing moolah backing SYS & pull all sell orders up to 1k sat.

Grab popcorn and watch.

This. Exactly this.

Done. Heading to microwave now

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:45:19 PM

Possibly. But this is only because I've been scammed some several times and I've seen many devs bailing for much less. Smiley

No one works at coding 6-8 months for 10 grand. You'd do better to get a 2nd job at Burger King. Devs who run off for much less usually copy paste a coin and leave in a week.
Skydog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:46:22 PM

What's funny is that Moolah was always backing this coin. SYS has a partnership with Moolah and people are finally realizing it.

Moolah Partnership

The Syscoin Team is pleased to announce that we've officially partnered with Moolah (Moopay LTD) (http://moolah.io). Moolah has secured the Syscoin presale via their escrow platform. We have a dedicated partnership in place so there will be a custom portal specifically for Syscoin presale investors to reserve their coins. Moolah has assist in distributing the Syscoin to investors via wallet.dat or pub/priv keys that can be imported directly into your Syscoin wallet.

This partnership goes beyond just the presale and launch of Syscoin. Moolah offers a host of crypto related services to the global marketplace, they are not just limited to US customers. They have a trading platform, a merchant platform, and an escrow platform already in place and are in the process of building numerous other services for the crypto space. They have never once been hacked. This is a strategic partnership not only to provide a secure escrow platform for presale investors but also to allow for long term growth of Syscoin via an immediate ecosystem of services enabled by Moolah. Moolah is currently in the process of transitioning all of their core services to their V2 platform for assured reliability- Syscoin will be available through these services. Moolah's V2 trading platform as well as their recently acquired Mintpal, will also be the first exchanges to offer Syscoin.

There are natural intersections between the services Syscoin offers and the platform capabilities Moolah can directly implement on top those distributed services. We look forward to exploring these possibilities with the Moolah team. Together we could bring the first decentralized large-scale marketplaces, digital certificates, datastore, and other such services to the mainstream market. We're excited to announce this partnership and move forward with such a well known pillar of the crypto community!

Everybody who isn't 14 and actually invested money has.
Skydog

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:48:07 PM

We have now reached the deadline for the ultimatum we previously issued to the Syscoin team, and while we are entering in to a review period; we have made the following preliminary decision (that is subject to change).

[...]

Although I fear some of the syscoin devs will bail right after the first payment is released, this sounds like a good plan. I hope the devs show the same level of professionalism as Moolah from now on.

You are seriously overestimating the value of 250 btc for a team of 7. Thats not even $10.000

More like $15,000+. One month. $15,000+, per coder. One month. More than enough.

Except they have worked on it for six months and given that $15.000 is not really that much.
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:51:47 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 12:25:28 AM by edric

Syscoin has been added to the multipool at http://multipool.fedaykin.us!

The pool is under heavy development both cosmetically and under the hood as well, when all is said and done we'll be sporting a new look as well as our very own OPEN SOURCE autoexchange system. Right now you can either mine on the coin switching port(s), or choose any single coin to mine. For each individual coin, the LOWEST port number in the port list will be vardiff, the rest of them are fixed-difficulty ports for miners who have issues with vardiff. Visit http://multipool.fedaykin.us:100/mining_key to generate a universal mining key (an address and WIF private key for all coins can be derived from it). Keep the private key secret, save it and do not lose it. Use the public key as your username when mining, or if mining single coins you can use your wallet address as your username. The system will accept any password for now. In the future all ports will be consolidated and you pick what you want to mine with your password (e.g. dogecoin, litecoin, scryptswitch, x11switch, etc.). When our autoexchange engine is finally implemented, we want to be able to offer up many different payout options, so keep your eyes open!

btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:52:20 PM

Moolah Partnership

Oi mate chill, I was having a cheeky laugh.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 08:52:28 PM

There is a different group here, NOW.. The real investors who want to make money and believe in concept and dev team. Last 2 hours have been very good to us.. All the FUDrs sold low ..LOL

Well, you know.....a FUDr will be a fUDr...its just in their nature.
a coin this complex and doing so much....it just took a bit to iron out the kinks.
The devs getting it done with all the yelling and screaming going on is pretty amazing.
Cheers.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
CryptoTV

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:53:00 PM

looking at the bittrex orderbook, panic buy time might be soon upon us. Cheesy

got hacked all my coins gone from the blackjack sites.  Thanks jerk.
ice_mint

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:53:15 PM

Hello, I'm having some problems with my wallet.dat.

I had withraw the money from the moolah to my old wallet.
I made a copy of  my wallet.dat, now I try to import it in a new wallet but I've got an error.

The error is: CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error -30974
I saw this error is common in different clients, but I don't know how syscoin solve this.
I've tried to sync adding the  -salvagewallet command but this doesn't work.
Any solution to recover this?

Your wallet.dat is broken.

Find a backup copy and use that.

OK, so I could recover the wallet, but I've done a transfer from one wallet to another and the wallet doesn't finish to sync.

I mean I had 2 wallets the first one was where I've got all the coins from moolah, and the second one was where I tried to trasfer the coins.

My wallet is:  SMsVVhphSB5JroVX9d4vLhpwL3DpdH4PcB so I can't understand what is wrong
aandroidd

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

Any word on creating a forum/website for the coin? It may help with announcements and communication in general.
Thistleblower

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:56:02 PM

I think it's now time for all the idiots who have problems with #SYS to dump their coins and leave the forum. (I bet they won't of course.  They'll just come up with other excuses for complaining because they have no lives.)

Already dumped (at a loss), thanks for the advice... although I did wait for the new wallet, which was pretty underwhelming. And no, I'm not crying about it. C'est La Guerre.
But as a parting shot I'll offer a little advice to those with (windows) wallet issues. It won't solve them entirely (because it still falls over and corrupts the local blockchain), but it should sync.

Avoid The Installer.

This applies to a lot of coins after an upgrade. The installer leaves a ton of unnecessary shit in the registry, and you need to clean this out before installing a new version.

So, save your wallet in a secure place.
Run the installer, but DON'T run the wallet (qt) executable.
Have REVO Uninstaller, or a good alternative on your machine.

Copy the Upgraded QT (program) and DATA folders to a pen drive and remove it.
Run Revo at full strength to remove Every Trace of the coin from your machine.
Replace the program and data folders in their appropriate locations (you can choose these for yourself if you don't want to use the defaults).
Do Not Copy your wallet to the data folder.
Run the QT (it will create a new wallet).
Leave it to sync and download the blockchain.
Once you are happy that it's all in order, you can copy your working wallet to the data folder.

Alternatively use a clean system.
Make an image of the system drive "C:" using Acronis or one of the many excellent free imaging apps.
Install the wallet and make the copies as above.
Shut down your system and replace it with the clean image.
Fire Up and Restore the copied system and data folders to their appropriate locations. Proceed as advised above.

Alternative 2 is a method I use regularly to ensure a clean and virus-free environment. It's not as daunting as it seems if you include trusted software in the image, and employ a decent strategy to perform upgrades on a clean copy and then upgrade the image. I usually start with a backup of my current system (for a quick restore in case of problems), replace it with the most recent image, upgrade my software, drivers etc. and then make a new image before starting to use the upgraded system.
But i digress...

Goodbye and good luck. Encourage someone tech savvy to try my methods and report back with more detailed procedures.
kamronk

Activity: 297

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 08:56:11 PM

looking at the bittrex orderbook, panic buy time might be soon upon us. Cheesy

IKR!! Less than 10 btc would bring us to almost 700 Smiley

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 09:04:20 PM

Moolah Partnership

Everybody who isn't 14 and actually invested money and have nothing better to do (as work for live) has.

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
CryptoTV

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:07:52 PM

I figure starting soon, East coast workers will be coming home then in a few more hours West coast workers come home, twitter panic happens, SYS at 2k by tonight?

g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 09:11:10 PM

I figure starting soon, East coast workers will be coming home then in a few more hours West coast workers come home, twitter panic happens, SYS at 2k by tonight?
If I get 10 satoshi every time I saw someting like this I would be insanelly rich now..

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
chromosoma

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:11:29 PM

Please.Donate some SYS here:
SkYsk4czq2dhjWGX85w6NKwDbQztAbkgSa

Thank you
CryptoTV

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:13:11 PM

If I get 10 satoshi every time I saw someting like this I would be insanelly rich now..

come on man, after all the FUD of the past few days, some reverse FUD is pretty nice.  If you got a kick in the nuts every time someone said unwarranted FUD in this thread then, well you would have no nuts.

makemeapancake

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:13:42 PM

Thank you

LOL uh huh. Sure thing. Would you like some free sexual favors while we're at it?
kelvng105

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:13:55 PM

Thank you

You should not post an address here. BCT doesn't allow that.

Bag Holding: BTC, VIA, XCH, SLG, VDO, SYS
BTC: 1MJSbm9r6tKUx3XGNeWyjue8AgCoYFhf6Z 
VIA: VrYnZm1Fk2dk3aSwByoro4kaV5gCcmPwva
VDO: VJzPMoyQ4NEXebn73t1ZGVPCCEtUGJjS8r
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: