Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should a portion of the unclaimed coins be made available for those that missed the swap?
Yes - We have enough to spare, even for late-comers.
No - Sufficient notice and time to complete the swap was given. It wouldn't be fair to those that were punctual.

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management  (Read 252827 times)
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:52:58 AM

If it turns out that coffeecoin was dumping coins on Bittrex all this time, I'd be pretty pissed off.
why do you think that?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:01:34 AM

If it turns out that coffeecoin was dumping coins on Bittrex all this time, I'd be pretty pissed off.
why do you think that?

'Cause all I see since the market opened is constant selling at the buy orders at decreasing prices, which does not make sense considering the growing community on btctalk and twitter. I wish we had a third party rich list. Something like this where you can check top addresses and when is money going in and out would be great https://coinplorer.com/ZET/Addresses/0/Top
asdf_files

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:04:59 AM

Wow, new logo is very coffee - I like it  Smiley
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:05:23 AM

why do you think that?

'Cause all I see since the market opened is constant selling at the buy orders at decreasing prices, which does not make sense considering the growing community on btctalk and twitter. I wish we had a third party rich list. Something like this where you can check top addresses and when is money going in and out would be great https://coinplorer.com/ZET/Addresses/0/Top
I think since its a freely distributed coin, lots of people will just sell the coin as soon as they get it for quick profits.
Once the dumpers are gone, we will see some growth.

Yes a rich list would be cool.
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:09:03 AM

why do you think that?

I think since its a freely distributed coin, lots of people will just sell the coin as soon as they get it for quick profits.

In general I agree with you, mate. But the big stakes were already distributed a few days ago and price keeps dropping. I really don't see where these new coins are coming from. For 1 BTC you can now buy 2% of the market cap. That is insane even for a freely distributed coin.
qwerty923

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:09:55 AM

Nice coin
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:20:33 AM

#335 voted  Cheesy Cheesy  i think soon we will be on mintpal !!

Important Note : we should send MintPal coin suggestion via submit ticket like we did with AsiaCoin many users submitted ticket and in 4 days they added Asiacoin !! everyone should submit ticket link is below

Mintpal Coin suggestion -> https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=submit.step1

2nd -> Every Single user who use Twitter please tweet them to add CoffeeCoin on Exchange, The more you tweet then we have more chance to get soon on exchange coz they actually now check how many users interested in this coin !! Cheers !!

Mintpal Twitter -> https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange

Tweet Example : @MintPalExchange please add @coffeecoin2 to your exchange ( include some text from your side ) .

Thank you
PTseller

@Dev hope this work !! Tip will be good  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:26:27 AM

why do you think that?

In general I agree with you, mate. But the big stakes were already distributed a few days ago and price keeps dropping. I really don't see where these new coins are coming from. For 1 BTC you can now buy 2% of the market cap. That is insane even for a freely distributed coin.

Everything is pretty down at the moment, the more new coins the more btc is required to spread around.  A lot of new people dump immediately while others will believe but if it doesn't sky rocket right away they sell.  It hasn't even been a week since distribution finished, most coins just coast along and gradually appreciate over time unless the get pumped.  By just making stuff up such as putting into peoples mind that maybe the Dev is dumping is one not based on any fact other then the price is declining one day and two It's pure FUD and not what the community needs!  

New coins take time to spread and as more people look for a new opportunities they will eventually find coffeecoin, last week when it first hit the exchange it started trading in the low 20s all the way up to 185 as investors try to figure out fair market value.  People who just want to buy in and wait may have just bought up to secure a 2% or more stake of the coins, while traders will buy and sell all day at any opportunity they have to make the slightest profit.  All we can do is spread the word about how good coffee coin is, and keep voting on exchanges with more exposure.  If we can get on Mintpal then we can get accepted on to Coin payments which is an easy way for merchants to start to accept the coin.

If you believe then I suggest you buy your 2% stake now as generally new pos coins float at a low rate while whales slowly gobble up all the cheap coins from gullible people so that when they decide to pump they make the most profit.  Why pay more if you know noobs will get impatient and sell their stake cheaper tomorrow or next week.

Just remember nobody has a lot of coins to dump unless they BOUGHT them so unless they want to sell at a loss they will only sell at a price higher then they bought.  With the introduction of the multipool they will eventually buy up the cheap coins so put some hash in, to keep pressure on the whales to buy!

Keep voting, and stay positive!

lovecoin99

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:28:08 AM

i'm late, miss a good coin

1Xman

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:39:30 AM

have a new plan? 
voted today?

NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:13925608266698141013
NXt:NXT-SAFM-US3J-PZGR-46T6P
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:19:31 AM

#338 voted Go go Go Go Go Cool Cool Cool
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:23:27 AM

why do you think that?

Everything is pretty down at the moment, the more new coins the more btc is required to spread around.  A lot of new people dump immediately while others will believe but if it doesn't sky rocket right away they sell.  It hasn't even been a week since distribution finished, most coins just coast along and gradually appreciate over time unless the get pumped.  By just making stuff up such as putting into peoples mind that maybe the Dev is dumping is one not based on any fact other then the price is declining one day and two It's pure FUD and not what the community needs!  

New coins take time to spread and as more people look for a new opportunities they will eventually find coffeecoin, last week when it first hit the exchange it started trading in the low 20s all the way up to 185 as investors try to figure out fair market value.  People who just want to buy in and wait may have just bought up to secure a 2% or more stake of the coins, while traders will buy and sell all day at any opportunity they have to make the slightest profit.  All we can do is spread the word about how good coffee coin is, and keep voting on exchanges with more exposure.  If we can get on Mintpal then we can get accepted on to Coin payments which is an easy way for merchants to start to accept the coin.

If you believe then I suggest you buy your 2% stake now as generally new pos coins float at a low rate while whales slowly gobble up all the cheap coins from gullible people so that when they decide to pump they make the most profit.  Why pay more if you know noobs will get impatient and sell their stake cheaper tomorrow or next week.

Just remember nobody has a lot of coins to dump unless they BOUGHT them so unless they want to sell at a loss they will only sell at a price higher then they bought.  With the introduction of the multipool they will eventually buy up the cheap coins so put some hash in, to keep pressure on the whales to buy!

I don't believe that people holding 2% of the cap is really helping. I never try to own more than 1% in order not to hinder distribution and allow more people to participate. Anyway I don't want to spread FUD but I don't want to be a sheep either. There is some uncertainty at the moment as to how many coins are still left in the developer's possession and what he is doing with them at the moment. The only way to know that is to provide a transparent rich list where you can see top addresses and coins being moved in and out with the exact dates. I am willing to donate 100k CFC if 9 more people do this, so that we have a 1% marketcap bounty for a nice rich-list like this one https://coinplorer.com/ZET/Addresses/0/Top
Satanikut

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:25:53 AM

The value on sharex is slowly tanking at the moment, time to buy!
DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:26:40 AM

Indeed  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WSCC

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:57:14 AM

Grin Grin
Today updated, I can get more coffeecoin? Your fans!!

I got my coin
I have no hope, the price has been in decline.

Bit-Gods

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:58:46 AM

Let the weak hands drop their coins.

kuanglinliang

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:00:00 AM

Congratulation with update wallet! Great
WSCC

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:04:01 AM

The price is not good, should continue to work.
I hope I can see more features.
A new plan?
 Huh Huh

Hirofumi

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:42:55 AM

Late?
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:44:28 AM

why do you think that?

I don't believe that people holding 2% of the cap is really helping. I never try to own more than 1% in order not to hinder distribution and allow more people to participate. Anyway I don't want to spread FUD but I don't want to be a sheep either. There is some uncertainty at the moment as to how many coins are still left in the developer's possession and what he is doing with them at the moment. The only way to know that is to provide a transparent rich list where you can see top addresses and coins being moved in and out with the exact dates. I am willing to donate 100k CFC if 9 more people do this, so that we have a 1% marketcap bounty for a nice rich-list like this one https://coinplorer.com/ZET/Addresses/0/Top

The 2% was just the number you first through out for 1btc right now, the main thing is that the coins move to hands that won't dump it right away.  Distribution will come with time and awareness, its not something we can force.

It is not like there is two options spread FUD or be a sheep, you can be a leader and champion coffee coin!

There is NO uncertainty at the moment to how many coins are left the dev has shown 97 million were distributed, 2 million were kept for development, and the dev kept 1 million, there is a master list in the first post that shows who got the coins and the dev has addressed this multiple times throughout the form.

A rich list is not transparent as you can't see how many coins an individual owns on an exchange.  The exchange wallet could have 10 million and that could represent 2 people or 20000 people there is no way to tell.  It also doesn't address the fact that one person could create 50 wallet address and send 100,000 to each address therefore holding 5 million but "appearing" to be 50 different people according to the rich list.  Absolutely zero transparency, however it is one more novel feature and I applaud you for willing to donate to help develop it.  I think any development within Coffeecoin is a positive thing so well done on taking the lead to get the project developed!

Remember everybody Rome wasn't built in a day, we are only in our first week and a lot of comparison coins didn't go up substantially for at least a couple months.  I know in crypto people act like a day is forever but its not, it takes time for word to spread and belief and understanding to grow.  Do something positive to help the coin out whether its small or big!

Keep voting, stay positive and as a community lets make Coffecoin a great success!

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: