Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlackIsBack

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:26:43 AM

if i had to make a guess. iconic is dumping his bc and moving his investment over to cinni.

No way, dude might be paranoid schizophrenic but he's not crazy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ToBoGe9

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:31:53 AM

So BlackCoin hired an entire PR Agency to manage marketing. This must be a first in crypto.

Not just any PR Agency, but the Max Borges Agency (www.maxborgesagency.com)!

Now look at their credentials.... BlackCoin is not messing around here. Litecoin I think is a realistic target.

i wasn't convinced about the pr-campaign, but when i see those brands, i think we are on the good track
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:33:15 AM

Brothers separate

It's your fault

Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:38:29 AM

So BlackCoin hired an entire PR Agency to manage marketing. This must be a first in crypto.

Now look at their credentials.... BlackCoin is not messing around here. Litecoin I think is a realistic target.

Jup, an amazing list of companies that went before us!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:44:02 AM

Hmm, Thinkgeek...

wouldn't that be a interesting place/shop for some BC-gimmicks?

NEM/XEM!!!
Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:45:46 AM

Are we going to see the transfer evidence that $30k was sent to them ?
fortune143

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

favours the true

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:46:55 AM

Indeed, Blackcoin being seen out there in the tech world as an actual brand as opposed to just another alt-coin will be massive, as well as crucial if we are to stand out from our competitors.

Bear in mind though that this doesn't mean we can sit on our asses and watch everything magically come to life - while we have a professional PR firm working for us and ready to assist us, I would urge everyone excited about this to think of an idea for a press release/article or to write one yourself and submit it to Soepkip to really give this campaign some community push.

All the copycats and fakers in the world don't mean shit if you have a shit hot community willing to put the work in.

potential is great, but its just potential.
bigblind

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:05:04 PM

I'm just waiting for USA and Rest of America to wake up, dump, to buy into Cinni, so that I can buy in some cheap BC Tongue
Soepkip (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:14:38 PM

Hey guys,

This is something I brought up in IRC, and it kind of just got a positive response so I decided to make it official. I was kind of just musing out loud, and people seemed to dig the idea, and even started putting up BC prizes.
So I am proud to present to you :

RED VS BLUE TURNS BLACK - THE FIRST EVER BLACKCOIN COMMUNITY TEAM FORTRESS 2 TOURNAMENT!

I thought this would be a pretty fun way to blow off some Steam after all the stuff that had happened this weekend. This is purely for the community, and is purely for fun.

I want to hold the tournament some time next weekend, so we have some time to hype it up, and get some parties interested. I was thinking we can do something like a team style ladder match, or brackets or something. I'll let the community decide on what kind of tournament they want to see, but I suggest you guys start forming your teams right now.
Ideally teams would consist of 8 people, so that every position on each side could be utilized. I understand this may be a big number, and if we don't get enough sign ups, we can lower this, but I think this number is good. No duplicate roles on a team (i.e. you can't have more than 1 medic, more than 1 heavy etc...)

Absolutely everyone is welcome to sign up, newbies and vets, I personally have not played in about a year, and have been looking for an excuse to play a few rounds again.

I will keep this thread updated with information and team sign ups as the days progress. Some people have already expressed interest in donating hardware as well as other things to the tournament for prizes. If you are interested in donating hardware or anything else please contact either myself or Soepkip.

If you wish to donate BC please do so at this address (100% of the donations will go to tournament prizes) BTmcv3pGw5uuYJShL9PNfRTU9UJ4oA82yG

I'll get the ball rolling and throw in 100 of my own BC, and I believe user Dibdab has pledged 100 coins as well. I will keep this list updated with information as it progresses about prizes and tournament structure.

Current Prize Pool:
600 BC

Here is the official reddit thread for the tournament.
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24rwjv/red_vs_blue_turns_black_the_first_ever_community/

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:15:21 PM

I'm just waiting for USA and Rest of America to wake up, dump, to buy into Cinni, so that I can buy in some cheap BC Tongue
since they already pumped it up more than 100% (for no reason at all) i'd be rather scared to buy in now.
Haven't put a single SAT into all those BC clones so far, though...

Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:16:47 PM

Hey Soepkip,

are you going to release the pro-forma invoice or transaction details for the money wired to the PR firm ?
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:28:54 PM

Indeed, Blackcoin being seen out there in the tech world as an actual brand as opposed to just another alt-coin will be massive, as well as crucial if we are to stand out from our competitors.

Bear in mind though that this doesn't mean we can sit on our asses and watch everything magically come to life - while we have a professional PR firm working for us and ready to assist us, I would urge everyone excited about this to think of an idea for a press release/article or to write one yourself and submit it to Soepkip to really give this campaign some community push.

All the copycats and fakers in the world don't mean shit if you have a shit hot community willing to put the work in.

BlackCoin is a slow burner. Slowly but surely massive milestones are being hit. While mostly BC is still in the small crypto community the price will fluctuate - but those lows are getting higher. This is a result of investors holding their blackcoins. Speculators will become less and less significant to the price as time progresses.

Look at litecoin and it's steady price. It's now mostly held by large investors. Those investors need to put their money somewhere and as litecoin's life comes to an end BlackCoin is perfectly poised to take that position.

BlackCoin's progress can be more clearly seen by zooming out to MAX chart on MintPal...

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:36:47 PM

Hey Soepkip,

are you going to release the pro-forma invoice or transaction details for the money wired to the PR firm ?

Hi, this is organised by dognip/ morituri13. I am pretty sure he can do that, and blur out any personal details if required.. Smiley

I will forward this post to him when I see him.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:44:16 PM

You sound like those guys enjoying their cheap BTC coins from December till now.

Be careful what cheap coins might bring

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Soepkip (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:22:35 PM

Please, the old Blackcoin topic need to redirect on this one.
We've lost a lot of visibility.

I have messaged the mods 2 times now, still have to receive an answer sadly.

████
██████████████████████

colinfx

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:28:26 PM

Interested in investing in BlackCoin?

Then you need to perform your "Due Diligence"!

First, I recommend you head over to Reddit where you will find a structured and relaxed atmosphere. Many of the developers and community management are there to answer your questions.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

Next I recommend BlackCoinTalk, this is a forum setup specifically focused on BlackCoin. This again is populated by all core team members, developers and community managers.

http://www.blackcointalk.com/

Finally, give the official BlackCoin.co site a visit where you can download the latest version of the BlackCoin wallets.

http://www.blackcoin.co
colinfx

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:31:01 PM

BlackcoinDirectory has been updated.

Check it out: http://blackcoindirectory.com
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:32:46 PM

Blackcoin will be part of a tv documentary that will be shown in Finnish national tv in beginning of 2015. The reporter will follow me and my endeavors with BC during 2014.

First interview and filming was this morning, and we will continue later this evening for the first part. I hope we can see a lot of happy faces during summer, when we go above 1$ and beyond Smiley

All get on teamspeak and discuss stuff in 3 hrs so it looks like we are actually doing something LOL
coinism

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:34:22 PM

Blackcoin will be part of a tv documentary that will be shown in Finnish national tv in beginning of 2015. The reporter will follow me and my endeavors with BC during 2014.

First interview and filming was this morning, and we will continue later this evening for the first part. I hope we can see a lot of happy faces during summer, when we go above 1$ and beyond Smiley

All get on teamspeak and discuss stuff in 3 hrs so it looks like we are actually doing something LOL

100% support. mustakolikko!
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:35:38 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 01:46:15 PM by McKie

Jup, an amazing list of companies that went before us!

Hey. Idea. Why don't we try to contact some of the vendors to add support for payment via BC? It'd be a great way to have joint publicity as I'm sure the PR campaign for a crypto coin is going to insane enough as it is. Let's build on that hype. V-Moda, Schosche, AOC, LifeProof, Philips, MSI (For gods sake they make the boards for most of the miners), Archos, Blue-Ant. And, most obviously, Think Geek. All excellent tech companies with great products that would help BC's image.

Thoughts?

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: