Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bluestskies

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:48:30 AM

Probably because mint is tanking so there's nothing better to do besdies troll.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:49:59 AM

I'm confused where is the massive dump after that manipulative wall went away Huh
only idiots will dump coin kite in 2.5 weeks bitches!

How long did it take you to compile those quotes? Why don't you stick to the coins you support instead of knocking efforts of coins you obviously don't?

Not very long at all. Five minutes? That's the depressing part, it doesn't take long to see this. There is much more where it came from. Of course, I and all these people I quoted could be wrong! I used to hold a lot of this coin, i sold most of it during the pump, kept about 30% until today when I sold another 15% because I want into another coin (curecoin). I probably shouldn't have sold that 15% today I bet it will rise near 30k again soon, but I needed the BTC and BC keeps taking hits due to all the drama.
stormia

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:52:17 AM

Probably because mint is tanking so there's nothing better to do besdies troll.

The fact that mint is "tanking" doesn't bug me at all and is completely irrelevant. It is not as though BC and Mint have an inverse relationship, me "trolling" BC is not going to "help" Mint. Of course, you would love for that to be the reason though. Go ahead and ignore the content of what I said and simply dismiss it based on an irrelevant matter. Or you could try and actually dispute some of the points made? Or is that too much effort? I hold about 10 different coins, so when one coin does bad on a given day it usually doesn't bug me too much (unless it does reallly bad). Diversification is key in life.
bluestskies

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:56:48 AM

Yawn.
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 03:00:30 AM

I'm confused where is the massive dump after that manipulative wall went away Huh

Merchant's Preferred Choice

PROFESSIONAL
$ 32.77/mo
or $ 327.75/yr
0% on Withdrawals
0% on POS Sales

30 sub-accounts
Max funds ฿500 / Ł10,000
No withdrawal limits
FREE deposits
No Miner's Fees
Up to 3 Terminals
1 FREE debit card
SMS and Extra Notifications
Exchange markup share: 0%
Save on Yearly
or Monthly

FAQ
How much does it cost to withdraw my Bitcoin?

If you have a monthly or yearly plan: 0, Nada, Nothing. They are all yours.

The only one that has an exchange markup is the starter/free . https://coinkite.com/faq/pricing

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:03:07 AM

Have you guys ever stopped to wonder why no other altcoin attempted to produce the 25 BTC bribe? Dogecoin, peercoin, mastercoin, vertcoin, quark- these are all coins which could have easily produced the 25 btc if they thought it was a worthwhile investment.

"[–]Aleks648Vertcoin Team Member 2 points 1 month ago

The trouble with this system is that it requires pre-registration, loading of a debt card and therefore centralisation of funds. Completely against what crypto is meant to bring to the party. If there is demand we can implement vertcoin into our XBTerminal (www.XBTerminal.com). A simple contactless payment terminal that works with just the wallet on your phone. CoinKite is an inelegant solution that without the use of the debit card functions only by printing QR codes on a receipt."

"[–]zero_fiat 1 point 1 month ago

Here's a problem with their model. What's their deployment? Because $10,000 usd is ridiculous to get a coin listed. Dropping our API into their payment platform takes a minimal amount of time. For $10k I want results, serious results. Theres already other payment platforms that will implement for free and they interface with a businesses existing pos systems. Do what you want but I don't think their model is good, I think that for $10k there would would have to be 10000x as many merchants accepting for it to even begin being attractive."

"[–]mkazz 6 points 4 months ago

2.47% withdrawal?

That's ridiculous. One of the big wins in using bitcoin is not shoveling ~2% to the credit cards/PayPals of the world. With this pricing scheme I'm better off using my damn miles card."

"[–]Savan12986astrodoge 122 points 2 months ago

I dont like it. I HIGHLY doubt btc had to donate to them to be added, so why should we. If we want to be taken seriously (Im not saying we need to be serious, that would kill the community). But if we want to be taken seriously then we need to behave with some dignity. I for one will not be blackmailed into acceptance. If they want to add us cool, if not then too bad for them. We can get to the moon without them

[–]therealflinchydigging shibe 33 points 2 months ago

exactly. this is just crap.

parent

[–]historian1111 15 points 2 months ago

CoinKite is known for shady marketing practices. They also scam Termainal owners by charging a 50% FEE on anything over spot exchange rates.

What a fucking RIP OFF.

parent

[–]therealflinchydigging shibe 10 points 2 months ago

well that's not good.

moolah ftw!

parent

[–]rnicollReference client dev 1 point 2 months ago

That's 50% of what the merchant is charging over spot rates, so my reading is that if they're over-charging the customer, they also get overcharged... have I misunderstood?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1xsxbl/did_you_know_that_with_this_terminal_you_can/cfelvmb

parent

[–]historian1111 0 points 2 months ago

yes. CoinKite is a huge scam. they aren't upfront with fees.

parent

[–]_Chuck__Finley_ 1 point 2 months ago

What do you expect from a company that uses a known method of cheque fraud in their name?

"Cheque kiting is illegal so for all your fraudulent needs: Coin Kiting""

"[–]ginger_beer_mconspirdoge 8 points 2 months ago

I came here to say this. If they see a good business opportunity from supporting doge, that's enough for them to profit. Asking us to donate 25 BTC to them to cover 75% of their 'development and testing cost' is ridiculous. That's basically asking us to absorb their risk of doing business."

Other coin communities gave this a lot more thought and decided against it. I was in the BC thread when the coinkite deal was announced. Nobody even questioned it, it was all OH COINKITE!? F#CK YEAH LETS DO IT PUMP PUMP PUMP! (notice how the biggest pump happened around when the coinkite deal was announced). Bah Bah black sheep, have you any wool?

PROFESSIONAL
$ 32.77/mo
or $ 327.75/yr
0% on Withdrawals
0% on POS Sales

30 sub-accounts
Max funds ฿500 / Ł10,000
No withdrawal limits
FREE deposits
No Miner's Fees
Up to 3 Terminals
1 FREE debit card
Save on Yearly
or Monthly

FAQ

The only one that has an exchange markup is the starter/free . https://coinkite.com/faq/pricing
+1

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
stormia

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:08:49 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 03:27:42 AM by stormia

PROFESSIONAL
$ 32.77/mo
or $ 327.75/yr
0% on Withdrawals
0% on POS Sales

30 sub-accounts
Max funds ฿500 / Ł10,000
No withdrawal limits
FREE deposits
No Miner's Fees
Up to 3 Terminals
1 FREE debit card
Save on Yearly
or Monthly

FAQ

+1 thanks for addressing the content of my post and not attacking me personally! I love how nobody includes my post when they quote me so that it can be deleted later and erased from the public eye (why is it so threatening if it is all so untrue?).

But still, you have to pay a monthly fee to get rid of fees? And this doesn't address any of the other issues brought up about coinkite by the people I quoted and people I didn't quote (centralization, bribery, the sparse number of merchant they have, the fact that analogous services will arise soon enough and will likely provide their services for cheaper or free). Why did all these other (larger, wealthier, more established) coin communities decide against it?HuhHuh I guess that's the real question, that's what I really don't understand..

STARTER

FREE

1% on Withdrawals

1% on POS Sales

2 sub-accounts

Max funds ฿5 / Ł100

No withdrawal limits

FREE deposits

No Miner's Fees

Up to 1 Payment Terminal

Exchange markup share: 50%

KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:36:02 AM

MINT trolls are back.  Roll Eyes

The FUD is tired though. For those here that don't know, MINT tried to pay the fee but got snubbed by CoinKite so they're pretty damn motivated to attempt to discredit them.
stormia

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:41:23 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 03:51:34 AM by stormia

The FUD is tired though, remember everyone, MINT tried to pay the fee but got burned by CoinKite so they're pretty damn motivated to discredit them.

Wow. You know it really says something about people when they have to label opposition with contextually derogatory assignments and dismiss their argument solely on those grounds instead of simply addressing their opposing points directly. I encourage anybody to go ahead and read the mint thread themselves from around the time when the community was trying to decide whether or not to go through with it. Then go read the Doge posts, the Vert posts, etc... You will be surprised. Also, you completely miss (ignore?) the rather important point that my initial post which sparked this discussion was a series of quotes from people from various different coin communities (none of them were from mintcoin). So, what was the reason for those communities to "discredit" coinkite? I am only regurgitating their "discrediting". I, and the rest of MINT (as though the coin is a conscious entity itself?), cannot take credit for the "discredit"  Cheesy

Keep ignoring the points I make, instead keep focusing on my personal associations. Makes you sound like a bunch of sensationalist denialists.

Oh and also, I am but one person. "Trolls" is plural.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 03:52:38 AM

The FUD is tired though, remember everyone, MINT tried to pay the fee but got burned by CoinKite so they're pretty damn motivated to discredit them.

Wow. You know it really says something about people when they have to label opposition with contextually derogatory assignments and dismiss their argument solely on those grounds instead of simply addressing their opposing points directly. I encourage anybody to go ahead and read the mint thread themselves from around the time when the community was trying to decide whether or not to go through with it. Then go read the Doge posts, the Vert posts, etc... You will be surprised. Also, you completely miss (ignore?) the rather important point that my initial post which sparked this discussion was a series of quotes from people from various different coin communities (none of them were from mintcoin). So, what was the reason for those communities to "discredit" coinkite? I am only regurgitating their "discrediting". I, and the rest of MINT (as though the coin is a conscious entity itself?), cannot take credit for the "discredit"  Cheesy

Keep ignoring the points I make, instead keep focusing on my personal associations. Makes you sound like a bunch of sensationalist denialists.

We paid for it. MintPal paid some of it. Don't know about the fraud accusations. Other communities didn't want to do it. Maybe BC just wants to be different and try new things. But the point is it's being implemented so I'm just going to wait and see. What other PoS coins are you holding?

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
stormia

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:56:34 AM

We paid for it. MintPal paid some of it. Don't know about the fraud accusations. Other communities didn't want to do it. Maybe BC just wants to be different and try new things. But the point is it's being implemented so I'm just going to wait and see. What other PoS coins are you holding?

Good points. I too will continue to hold some until things play out (and hopefully the intracommunity drama ends between IE and the foundation). The PoS coins I hold are FLT, NC2, MINT, and BC. I did have FAC, thinking about buying in again now that it is so low again but idk..

Oh and peercoin, I have a minor amount of those as well.
negamus

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 03:59:44 AM

PROFESSIONAL
$ 32.77/mo
or $ 327.75/yr
0% on Withdrawals
0% on POS Sales

30 sub-accounts
Max funds ฿500 / Ł10,000
No withdrawal limits
FREE deposits
No Miner's Fees
Up to 3 Terminals
1 FREE debit card
Save on Yearly
or Monthly

FAQ

+1 thanks for addressing the content of my post and not attacking me personally! I love how nobody includes my post when they quote me so that it can be deleted later and erased from the public eye (why is it so threatening if it is all so untrue?).

But still, you have to pay a monthly fee to get rid of fees? And this doesn't address any of the other issues brought up about coinkite by the people I quoted and people I didn't quote (centralization, bribery, the sparse number of merchant they have, the fact that analogous services will arise soon enough and will likely provide their services for cheaper or free). Why did all these other (larger, wealthier, more established) coin communities decide against it?HuhHuh

STARTER

FREE

1% on Withdrawals

1% on POS Sales

2 sub-accounts

Max funds ฿5 / Ł100

No withdrawal limits

FREE deposits

No Miner's Fees

Up to 1 Payment Terminal

I deleted your quote b/c there was a request on the first page not to quote walls of text. There's no point in have 3 pages with 5 replies. Anything to do with merchants comes with a fee, even coinpayments.net has a .5% fee + tx. Yes the fees are less but it is also an online payment system that wouldn't work in a b&m store, whereas coinkite has a physical terminal system. Short of using wallet to wallet transfer, you will not find a payment gateway that is free with 0 fee charges that offers balance sheets, etc that is needed for a reputable business. You know what they say, if its too good to be true . . . Coinbase, Bitpay, Bitcoin terminals and atms are all centralized now. Do you think overstock or tigerdirect would do business with coinbase or bitpay if they were not centralized, you really think tigerdirect is going to accept bitcoins, then head over to localbitcoins to exchange them for fiat? I agree coinkite has sparse merchants, kind of like bitcoins atms are sparse. They're both fairly new. Given time, they may get more merchants, I'm not saying they'll be the next bitpay, maybe they will, maybe they won't. So just because of the name, you're agreeing with other people saying coinkite is a fraud . . .

bluestskies

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:00:37 AM

The FUD is tired though. For those here that don't know, MINT tried to pay the fee but got snubbed by CoinKite so they're pretty damn motivated to attempt to discredit them.

This. I watched the thread when they were trying to get added. Couldn't motivate enough people to donate and wanted an extension on time but didn't get it. So instead of trying and failing, they went on an anti-Coinkite campaign and instead acted like they were too good for them. Sure worked out.
stormia

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:02:25 AM

PROFESSIONAL
$ 32.77/mo
or $ 327.75/yr
0% on Withdrawals
0% on POS Sales

30 sub-accounts
Max funds ฿500 / Ł10,000
No withdrawal limits
FREE deposits
No Miner's Fees
Up to 3 Terminals
1 FREE debit card
Save on Yearly
or Monthly

FAQ

But still, you have to pay a monthly fee to get rid of fees? And this doesn't address any of the other issues brought up about coinkite by the people I quoted and people I didn't quote (centralization, bribery, the sparse number of merchant they have, the fact that analogous services will arise soon enough and will likely provide their services for cheaper or free). Why did all these other (larger, wealthier, more established) coin communities decide against it?HuhHuh

STARTER

FREE

1% on Withdrawals

1% on POS Sales

2 sub-accounts

Max funds ฿5 / Ł100

No withdrawal limits

FREE deposits

No Miner's Fees

Up to 1 Payment Terminal

I deleted your quote b/c there was a request on the first page not to quote walls of text. There's no point in have 3 pages with 5 replies. Anything to do with merchants comes with a fee, even coinpayments.net has a .5% fee + tx. Yes the fees are less but it is also an online payment system that wouldn't work in a b&m store, whereas coinkite has a physical terminal system. Short of using wallet to wallet transfer, you will not find a payment gateway that is free with 0 fee charges that offers balance sheets, etc that is needed for a reputable business. You know what they say, if its too good to be true . . . Coinbase, Bitpay, Bitcoin terminals and atms are all centralized now. Do you think overstock or tigerdirect would do business with coinbase or bitpay if they were not centralized, you really think tigerdirect is going to accept bitcoins, then head over to localbitcoins to exchange them for fiat? I agree coinkite has sparse merchants, kind of like bitcoins atms are sparse. They're both fairly new. Given time, they may get more merchants, I'm not saying they'll be the next bitpay, maybe they will, maybe they won't. So just because of the name, you're agreeing with other people saying coinkite is a fraud . . .

+1. I never said they were a fraud, that was just one of the quotes I had in my post from somebody else. My major issues are the ones I reiterated above (centralization, bribery, the sparse number of merchant they have, the fact that analogous services will arise soon enough and will likely provide their services for cheaper or free) and the fees.
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 04:04:51 AM

Good points. I too will continue to hold some until things play out (and hopefully the intracommunity drama ends between IE and the foundation). The PoS coins I hold are FLT, NC2, MINT, and BC. I did have FAC, thinking about buying in again now that it is so low again but idk..

Oh and peercoin, I have a minor amount of those as well.

IE is done. Said he was selling out. I got some PoS questions for you. I'll take it to PM.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:06:24 AM

now what a surprise.
major trolling on all threads while the price went down to a several weeks low *yawn*

stormia

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:07:31 AM

This. I watched the thread when they were trying to get added. Couldn't motivate enough people to donate and wanted an extension on time but didn't get it. So instead of trying and failing, they went on an anti-Coinkite campaign and instead acted like they were too good for them. Sure worked out.

"anti-Coinkite campaign"? Could you please produce examples of that for us? Extension of time? Mint was added to their list only a few days before the closing of the time period, so yeah it did seem unfair that the mintcoin community was expected to raise the same amount of money in far less the amount of time.

Once again: THIS IS NOT ABOUT MINTCOIN. Just because I own some fucking mintcoins... my lord.. The entire point of my initial post was that OTHER COMMUNITIES (NOT MINTCOIN, I DID NOT MENTION MINTCOIN, WHY ARE YOU BRINGING UP MINTCOIN?) did not attempt to raise the money. Why is that?

The way that you some of you guys respond to criticism is freaking pathetic. Is this the best you can do? Label me a "mintcoin troll" and act like that voids everything I say? Whatever, I am done (you can rejoice now!). What I am trying to say is not going to get through to anybody it hasn't already gotten through to and who the fuck cares what one person has to say anyways, right?
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:19:16 AM

What I am trying to say is not going to get through to anybody it hasn't already gotten through to and who the fuck cares what one person has to say anyways, right?
right. now GTFO.
You could have asked your "important questions" for months, but you chose the exact moment when BC is being driven down to a 4-weeks-low - obvious troll is obvious.

negamus

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 04:35:20 AM

STARTER

FREE

1% on Withdrawals

1% on POS Sales

2 sub-accounts

Max funds ฿5 / Ł100

No withdrawal limits

FREE deposits

No Miner's Fees

Up to 1 Payment Terminal

+1. I never said they were a fraud, that was just one of the quotes I had in my post from somebody else. My major issues are the ones I reiterated above (centralization, bribery, the sparse number of merchant they have, the fact that analogous services will arise soon enough and will likely provide their services for cheaper or free) and the fees.

The only thing I see about fraud from your post was about the name, cheque kiting, coinkite. For that person to claim fraud just because of the name is far fetched. I've answered your issues about centralization and sparse merchants. The other quotes have been discredited by the pricing faq. Now, about fees, the point being UNTIL those analogous services arise. By then coinkite fees and services may be cheaper as well. Remember those $400+ 300 kh/s btc usb miners or those $30k-40k asics 10 Gh/s btc miners. High prices until analogous products arose. That's just business, any business. And as far as bribery, I'm just going to answer that with, go ask coinbase or bitpay to add mint/gridcoin/peercoin on their payment system.

stormia

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:49:29 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 05:07:36 AM by stormia

STARTER

FREE

1% on Withdrawals

1% on POS Sales

2 sub-accounts

Max funds ฿5 / Ł100

No withdrawal limits

FREE deposits

No Miner's Fees

Up to 1 Payment Terminal

The only thing I see about fraud from your post was about the name, cheque kiting, coinkite. For that person to claim fraud just because of the name is far fetched. I've answered your issues about centralization and sparse merchants. The other quotes have been discredited by the pricing faq. Now, about fees, the point being UNTIL those analogous services arise. By then coinkite fees and services may be cheaper as well. Remember those $400+ 300 kh/s btc usb miners or those $30k-40k asics 10 Gh/s btc miners. High prices until analogous products arose. That's just business, any business. And as far as bribery, I'm just going to answer that with, go ask coinbase or bitpay to add mint/gridcoin/peercoin on their payment system.

I agree, to a point. Once again, I never said I thought it was a fraud and that quote was part of a reddit string which contained it and many other quotes and is more so just to show the sentiment expressed by other coin communities towards coinkite. But, in light of everything you just said, it just makes it harder to understand why thousands of people from other coin communities decided this opportunity was not worthwhile. That's where this stems from. If it is a totally great deal like you are making it out to be, than why didn't other coins go through with it? The fact that Dogecoin, Peercoin, Mastercoin, etc did not jump on it in an instant is a red flag to me and I am still trying to rationalize that. They could have very easily raised the money but they consciously chose not to and openly opposed it.

Dogecoin, Mastercoin, and Peercoin communities have plenty of business-savvy people in them who I would think would recognize a good investment when they saw one and  they have plenty of wealthy members who would be willing to fork over money for a good investment.

On a positive note: It will probably be very beneficial for all of cryptocurrency if coinkite does well. I'm just still very skeptical.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: