Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609540 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:35:11 PM

why you not sell now you bc now. Cheesy
Smart people are buying now and investing.
I am minig on pool (crypto alts - works perfect) , same time investing BTC in mining KNC group buy.
+Donations.

There are some people who don't have enough self control they see IE (his exit tactic same with mint when stopped rising)
they are scary and selling off.There are people who biggest problem are Soepkip pants...
Some people believe in THE BLACK HAND CONSPIRACY...
No matter what people will say i will buy more and invest more.
When many are quiting Cheesy usually this is best time to get in.
Main reason because rat4 is great dev and many people are saying that other devs , even cryptsy support...
He is like Sunnyking in PPC creator POW/POS rat4 is taking POS to next lvl...
Now 80% of new coins are PURE POS...
in one few years all will know that he is good and comparable to eg. SunnyKing.
That will be big value BC over copy cats...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:48:55 PM

why you not sell now you bc now. Cheesy
Smart people are buying now and investing.
I am minig on pool (crypto alts - works perfect) , same time investing BTC in mining KNC group buy.
+Donations.

There are some people who don't have enough self control they see IE (his exit tactic same with mint when stopped rising)
they are scary and selling off.There are people who biggest problem are Soepkip pants...
Some people believe in THE BLACK HAND CONSPIRACY...
No matter what people will say i will buy more and invest more.
When many are quiting Cheesy usually this is best time to get in.
Main reason because rat4 is great dev and many people are saying that other devs , even cryptsy support...
He is like Sunnyking in PPC creator POW/POS rat4 is taking POS to next lvl...
Now 80% of new coins are PURE POS...
in one few years all will know that he is good and comparable to eg. SunnyKing.
That will be big value BC over copy cats...

There are also loads of community driven projects on the go.  It looks like its going to be an interesting week for BlackCoin related videos.  Follow the Coin, a music video and a video project I am working on should all be out in the next few days.  Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:51:59 PM

Have a look at the patterns. Blackcoin is getting slowly killed, but nobody cares in the community - they are talking about marketing, new multi pool and blah - the pool doesn't work properly (again!), no marketing till now , coin kite will not have the effect everyone thinks.

The devs and all the people who are making big announcements - stop talking, take your f*cking money and throw it at blackcoin (but, be wise and try to create a constant buy pressure - no pump). So annoyed of this blah blah here (and on reddit!). And if anyone (like me) says, that we should wake up and do something - it's FUD.

I will drop my blackcoins next week, when nothing positive happens with the price - i'm holding since i bought in at 40k, because i trusted this community and thought this coin can get huge and widely accepted. What did the community and the "foundation" do?
NOTHING - bitching around with some community members (don't care if it was necessary or not - the coin got massively damaged from that) , making big announcements (multi pool V2, a bunch of services) and ridiculous  "Blackcast" where they essentially talk about their selves and promoting some shit other people will earn money with.

This talk about "the strong community" and "oh hey we are so cool" "you can rent lambos in miami with blackcoin"-bullshit. These are things we can talk and think about wenn bc has a market cap above 1 billion - not 7.7 million and slowly sinking! Till then we need investors and mining, period. And we won't get that with bullshitting.

If you actually have a look what the community is doing and have done last weeks, I think you would have a different opinion.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599351.msg6671877#msg6671877

It is not the devs that will make you profit by "throwing money at blackcoin". The devs and the community are working to get new enthusiasts, merchants and even investors who can throw some money into BC, making you that profit you obviously are only willing to sit and wait for, while others make it happen.
Labteck

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:53:56 PM

Have a look at the patterns. Blackcoin is getting slowly killed, but nobody cares in the community - they are talking about marketing, new multi pool and blah - the pool doesn't work properly (again!), no marketing till now , coin kite will not have the effect everyone thinks.

The devs and all the people who are making big announcements - stop talking, take your f*cking money and throw it at blackcoin (but, be wise and try to create a constant buy pressure - no pump). So annoyed of this blah blah here (and on reddit!). And if anyone (like me) says, that we should wake up and do something - it's FUD.

I will drop my blackcoins next week, when nothing positive happens with the price - i'm holding since i bought in at 40k, because i trusted this community and thought this coin can get huge and widely accepted. What did the community and the "foundation" do?
NOTHING - bitching around with some community members (don't care if it was necessary or not - the coin got massively damaged from that) , making big announcements (multi pool V2, a bunch of services) and ridiculous  "Blackcast" where they essentially talk about their selves and promoting some shit other people will earn money with.

This talk about "the strong community" and "oh hey we are so cool" "you can rent lambos in miami with blackcoin"-bullshit. These are things we can talk and think about wenn bc has a market cap above 1 billion - not 7.7 million and slowly sinking! Till then we need investors and mining, period. And we won't get that with bullshitting.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
       VIORCOIN[by_conty] ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
        Make International Calls
      Cheap and More Secure
KingSchultz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:59:33 PM

This chart says a lot too:

Now, a 10x run, I'm not predicting or even have much of an opinion on that. If I could predict things like that I'd already be rich. Of course, if it happens I'd be happy.  Cheesy

The bigger thing to me is the bottom chart. The bottom chart is the hash rate from people staking their coins. It is basically a good measure of how many people are holding BlackCoin. In the face of heavy whale manipulation and a price drop this week, we're actually climbing back to our high in staking hash rate. People don't want to sell this coin. The hold/stake rate is climbing.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:01:05 PM

comment was removed so this has been edited to reflect that
that is not FUD, its legitimate concerns and questions.
To the best of my knowledge and as I understand it dognip does NOT have any relationship with any employee of MBA.

Get away with what exactly? Seriously... get your mind out of the gutter and learn some respect. Why anyone would want to answer you the way yo behave is beyond me..... however.....
Certain redactions are MY private details that people such as you I do not want to have. So, shelve ya conspiracy theories and sort yourself out.
As for other parts, what in gods name make YOU think YOU have the right to see every element of a business deal? You need to go learn how the real world works.
As and when the information is required either by law or by convention to be disclosed, it will be. Outside of that you will be allowed to see what is appropriate for that time. Not more, not less. As such, at this time, YOU are not allowed to see elements I have requested private and other parties for operational reasons. We have nothing to "hide" but we do not have to disclose all of our plans with you because you shout loud. Impact and presence are created by hard work and labour in the background sometimes and this is one of those times. If the current level of details enclosed so far does not meet your expectations then I suggest you learn how to manage thiose expectations better for your own sake.

Many people need to understand that they do not get an automatic right to see what is going on at every single minute stage of this process.

So why did you remove the post ??

Anyway..............

So let me get this right, you ask the community to fund it (or partially) and we are told that full transparency about the deal with the PR company will be available (multiple times).

And know you say that ;
1) Those that funded this do NOT have right to see full disclosure of the deal and contract terms
2) As representatives of the community you have an obligation to the community first and foremost.

There are already tell tale signs within that contract that do not sit well with me.
e.g - the $1K per transaction that is to be paid in BC (so not really $1K depending upon how you look at it)

Lets first by clarifying who exactly the PR (Agency)contract is with(Client);
So is the contract with the PR firm for a business(under the pseudo of Black Coin foundation) , the BCpool, Legion Development Group or the BC community??

or is that Privileged and Private too ??

Bla bla bla - conspiracy this, your enemy that , bla bla bla.
More mis-representation of legitimate concerns and more FUD to throw people off.

Answer the questions maybe, then I will have an informed decision.

I so forth claim the title of 'Official BlackCoin (Public Relations & Projects) Audit Community Worldwide' if anyone would like to Join me in an official capacity, PM with me with the title of operations your require - no credentials or experience necessary.
Any BlackCoin project that uses ANY DONATED FUNDS (regadless of %) will be independently audited and verified by us, otherwise it will not have our approval.

Obviously all i need do is claim that position and then majority or minority means NADA, just ask Soepkip.

Hi Astroxjr,

The Foundation has yet largely to be defined. In most likelyhood, anyone can become a community representative (through the foundation) (be it so that a good part of the community actually agrees).

You are asking legit questions. I have some same questions regarding the PR firm. I'm curious on an update. I'm pretty sure that dognip/ morituri13 will provide an update.

So, a company has been contracted to be the client of MBA. They need a legal entity to send the invoices to etc. As Vizique stated, it has his personal/ professional details in there.
At the moment, the Foundation is not a legal entity.

Furthermore, large part of the contract shouldn't be shown unless we are authorized by MBA.

In any case, it is dognip / morituri13 who is representing the community towards MBA.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:17:24 PM

When does the PR firm start working/advertising?
firstflyover

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:18:05 PM

Your in @ 40,000 and I'm in @ 2100...

Is this coin Up or is it Down?

It's a matter of perspective...

Best of Luck to you...

phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:27:41 PM

This chart says a lot too:

Where do you find the chart of the total staking hashrate?

Phad
Jadsmin€r

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:33:42 PM

Your in @ 40,000 and I'm in @ 2100...

Is this coin Up or is it Down?

It's a matter of perspective...

Best of Luck to you...

Hi people, this is mt first post in this forum but im here for sometime getting info for coins to mine. Just so say that i love BC, great Devs, great community, great and unique Coin. My minners have been since the beggining working in BlackCoinPool, and  im have been buying as well, im in @ 4400, selled a few in main pike just to help with bills, and since then i've been buying in deeps. I believe in a great future for the coin watching the strenght of the community and the work of Devs. Cumps

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:40:50 PM

welcome Smiley
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2425
Merit: 1642

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:44:11 PM

welcome Smiley
+1
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:46:11 PM

Welcome from me too
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:49:14 PM

To all the trolls crying:

Its not censorship, you're just an asshole.

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:51:39 PM

pools working great, my profitability last payout was 16.6bc per mh/s
morituri13

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:54:25 PM

Hi All.

I was at the PR meeting yesterday and will answer all your questions if you bring them to http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/25i24u/mba_pr_firm_transparency/

This isn't a matter of me trying to move the community to reddit, this is simply a matter of ease of use. I hope you can understand that, and join in, or at the very least have someone post your questions for you!

Thanks
Janezki

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:57:28 PM

Because I will have to sell with a loss anyway - so if someone would do something serious, i would not have to sell - it's just a thing of reading and understanding stuff before quoting Cheesy
You're in the wrong business if you "have to" sell.
Maybe consider getting a job for steady income?

BCLambovXNggZSCruBycAApon17qTkcr9F
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2425
Merit: 1642

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:00:07 PM

Hi All.

I was at the PR meeting yesterday and will answer all your questions if you bring them to http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/25i24u/mba_pr_firm_transparency/

This isn't a matter of me trying to move the community to reddit, this is simply a matter of ease of use. I hope you can understand that, and join in, or at the very least have someone post your questions for you!

Thanks

Thanks for doing this Smiley
acseric

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:00:20 PM

comment was removed so this has been edited to reflect that
that is not FUD, its legitimate concerns and questions.
To the best of my knowledge and as I understand it dognip does NOT have any relationship with any employee of MBA.

Get away with what exactly? Seriously... get your mind out of the gutter and learn some respect. Why anyone would want to answer you the way yo behave is beyond me..... however.....
Certain redactions are MY private details that people such as you I do not want to have. So, shelve ya conspiracy theories and sort yourself out.
As for other parts, what in gods name make YOU think YOU have the right to see every element of a business deal? You need to go learn how the real world works.
As and when the information is required either by law or by convention to be disclosed, it will be. Outside of that you will be allowed to see what is appropriate for that time. Not more, not less. As such, at this time, YOU are not allowed to see elements I have requested private and other parties for operational reasons. We have nothing to "hide" but we do not have to disclose all of our plans with you because you shout loud. Impact and presence are created by hard work and labour in the background sometimes and this is one of those times. If the current level of details enclosed so far does not meet your expectations then I suggest you learn how to manage thiose expectations better for your own sake.

Many people need to understand that they do not get an automatic right to see what is going on at every single minute stage of this process.

So why did you remove the post ??

Anyway..............

So let me get this right, you ask the community to fund it (or partially) and we are told that full transparency about the deal with the PR company will be available (multiple times).

And know you say that ;
1) Those that funded this do NOT have right to see full disclosure of the deal and contract terms
2) As representatives of the community you have an obligation to the community first and foremost.

There are already tell tale signs within that contract that do not sit well with me.
e.g - the $1K per transaction that is to be paid in BC (so not really $1K depending upon how you look at it)

Lets first by clarifying who exactly the PR (Agency)contract is with(Client);
So is the contract with the PR firm for a business(under the pseudo of Black Coin foundation) , the BCpool, Legion Development Group or the BC community??

or is that Privileged and Private too ??

Bla bla bla - conspiracy this, your enemy that , bla bla bla.
More mis-representation of legitimate concerns and more FUD to throw people off.

Answer the questions maybe, then I will have an informed decision.

I so forth claim the title of 'Official BlackCoin (Public Relations & Projects) Audit Community Worldwide' if anyone would like to Join me in an official capacity, PM with me with the title of operations your require - no credentials or experience necessary.
Any BlackCoin project that uses ANY DONATED FUNDS (regadless of %) will be independently audited and verified by us, otherwise it will not have our approval.

Obviously all i need do is claim that position and then majority or minority means NADA, just ask Soepkip.

Go away.  You dont like the coin, to each his own.

Put on your big boy pants and make a decision and do it.  Why do you feel you need to criticize everything in a community that you dont want to be a part of (and doesn't want you)??

Why are you still posting here?  No answers or explanations satisfy you.  What is your point?  
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:00:37 PM

Where do you find the chart of the total staking hashrate?

Phad

Well, that wasn't my chart, just saw it a page back. But I just found the source, right here: http://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/hashrate-bc.html

You have to click 'scale: log' on the bottom to make the graph display correctly.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: